Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump or Robots?

Donald Trump or Robots?

Does it come down to a bigoted financial opportunist (son of a Mafia man) to save America and the world?

We can only hope people insist a full platform addressing real issues will occur in politics some day - SOON! Because soon may not be soon enough to deal with the Tundra affect on world temperature and water levels, or the ramping up of new technology to make robots in charge and people into robots.

What will the anti-establishment be comprised of when it finally elects a third party candidate - or when one of the two parties in the US decides there really is a need to change?

Will they really make changes and prepare for a robot workforce?

Will they ramp up the technology seen in Futurescape to implant. thought and behaviour through the World Mind?

Robert Reich was the Labor Secretary under Bill Clinton and though small in stature his opinion it large enough to start the ball already rolling into overdrive.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/robert...43805684.html#

Reich says these words in the above - the "tipping point happens very quickly,” he said. “Most political analysts are always looking in the rear view mirror; they’re not actually looking at how the current political economy affects people’s opinions, their politics, their economic status and so forth.”

In his new book, “Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few,” Reich makes an impassioned argument that there has been a fundamental shift in American politics. In the book, he somewhat presciently predicted that the future of American politics will not be about Republican versus Democrat, but rather establishment versus anti-establishment."

I lived in the US during Perot's third party candidacy and I know he would have won if it had not been for Daddy Bush having a dirty tricks squad do him in. Trump will not easily be thrown into a paranoid rage like Perot.

Ben Carson is apparently more deranged than the Shrub when it comes to being born-again. THAT is hard for me to say because little Bush (Shrub) said he took directions directly from God. I have not read his book wherein he claims he was a sociopath before beginning his path to God or wherever these liars go in their sociopathic reality. What does it say when the dumbocracy gives the world such great thinkers as world leaders, I ask?

""But he knows he’s telling a lie!" Carson vented. "He’s trying to sell what he thinks is not true! He’s sitting there saying, ’These Americans are so stupid I can tell them anything.’ "

Since his inadvertent entry into politics two years ago, Carson has defined himself chiefly as a rhetorical bomb-thrower. He’s invoked bestiality and pedophilia while arguing against gay marriage, and earlier this month, during an appearance on CNN, he argued that homosexuality is a choice, "because a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight, and when they come out, they’re gay." (After an uproar, Carson issued an apology and declared he would no longer talk about gay rights.) With equally provocative flair, he’s railed against the forces of government, declaring that Obamacare is "the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery" and, in fact, "is slavery, in a way." Similarly outrageous was his contention that "we live in a Gestapo age" and that America today is "very much like Nazi Germany.""

Will Patch Adams get another opportunity to say he will do an in-depth psychological profile of a US President who wants to have psychiatric examinations for every American who is not on the program already? What is the real agenda when you recall the Shrub's father was on the Board of Eli Lilly who lied about doing safety testing and analysis of Prozac just like Hoffman LaRoche lied about Valium to a Senate Investigatory Panel. Please read a little book called Stopping Valium.

http://www.gq.com/story/ben-carson-tea-party

Just another fool for God. Or is he actually a psychopath?

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/opinion/...chopath/22924/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 09:46 AM.

There are many kinds of robots - some have arms to lift things and some day robots will self-replicate (soon). Then there are zombified people in the control of forces they do not understand. Are these robots? Is it fair to call the Shrub a Manchurian Candidate. I do not think I was the first to document what went on at Jupiter Island to make that the actual reality.

Before Shrub there were people in control of those who appear in our history to be in control. The likes of Napoleon, Cecil Rhodes, Woodrow Wilson and Hitler all come quickly to my mind. That is because I have documented evidence or their own words.

The story is far larger than many authors have caught on to. Most authors writing about the FED or the shadow government and Illuminati are dupes of one form or another. It includes the Delanos in running the Opium Wars as I have shown elsewhere on this site. It is most important to understand how a soul can be "grabbed" and controlled - which I have also described in many places and threads here.

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson — and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W.W.* {Wilson - who FDR knew House was in control of along with the very bankers he is referring to.} The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States — only on a far bigger and broader basis.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt to Col. Edward Mandell House, November 21, 1933, F.D.R.: His Personal Letters (New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce 1950), p. 373.....

Given the long historical association — since the late 18th century — of the Roosevelt and Delano families with New York finance and FDR's own career from 1921 to 1928 as banker and speculator at 120 Broadway and 55 Liberty Street, such a theme should not come as a surprise to the reader. On the other hand, FDR biographers Schlesinger, Davis, Freidel, and otherwise accurate Roosevelt commentators appear to avoid penetrating very far into the recorded and documented links between New York bankers and FDR. We intend to present the facts of the relationship, as recorded in FDR's letter files. These are new facts only in the sense that they have not previously been published; they are readily available in the archives for research, and consideration of this information suggests a reassessment of FDR's role in the history of the 20th century."
    http://www.reformation.org/wall-st-fdr-ch1.html

In order to fully comprehend what and who runs the show you will have to read the thread Illuminati in Kentucky and begin researching the Copperheads or Freemasonic Order of the Golden Circle (Centurion in 99 other places which includes the likes of Cecil Rhodes' Round Tables and scholarships). Read about Rhodes and Hitler having 'visions' here. The Knights of the KKK and Round Table have a long history back further than the Knights Templar. The next linked author talks about P2 and Illuminati (being primo genitor as well - see my thread An Illuminatus Speaks for confirmation thereof). I was offered the Gelli story through the Mafia historian who met with Gelli and who wrote a book he wanted (I had turned it down.). I can go further into what P2 was - the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion. You can read it under the thread Every Person has Divine Potential if you are subscribed to scrib'd (I get not a penny from them and they have a couple of my books.) or you can buy the book at lulu or here, titled Hitler v. Frabato and 'The Charm of Making'.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/va..._vatican23.htm

There was another man of major importance to America who brought Wilson to the stage. He also was a major league occultist and in fact a Gurdjieffian. His name alone represents his roots. He is Bernard Baruch and that last name tells you he is a Merovingian or from the family of Jesus. They are always found alongside their close confreres the Benjaminites who are given the monopoly on Usury to the point of having a role in the making of the clay tablets that money was under Nebuchadnezzar. Those clay tablets are said to be the first coin of the realm. Guess who re-wrote the Hebrew Bible at this time in the so-called Diaspora? Yep - those very Satrap overlords who were being thrown out of Palestine again, by the people. But history and pulpit-pounders do not tell that part of the truth.

"Bernard Mannes Baruch brought Woodrow Wilson to the Democratic Party headquarters in New York in 1912, 'leading him like one would a poodle on a string.' Woodrow Wilson received an, 'indoctrination course,' from the leaders convened there."
    - James Perloff

Baruch was involved with FDR in the Oak Island venture with Frank Lloyd Wright who is also a major occult man involved with Gurdjieff who named his estate Taliesin - see thread. FDR appointed them to do the same thing House did after his war, re-construct Europe. And we also find Baruch as the Wartime administrator of purchasing who worked VERY closely with the DuPont family. So closely that he received a fortune from his efforts. Are you seeing why my history is a history never told in the media including schools? But it is no cause for racism against Jews as many sites will be seen doing. It was the Jews who threw them out of Palestine on at least two occasions, despite Chanukah being a celebration of their return. Please read the thread on the Halakah to see what real vampires do to their own kind - or learn about Hitler's Rothschild DNA. But do not think this means any of the elite are evil - it is more complex than that. This site is one of the usual kind which truly is anti-Semitic and stupid. They are the real reason why Satrap overlords and corrupt bureaucrats exist. THEY are the kind who engage in burning books and Cathari rather than studying their true spiritual and soulful composition or what the family of Jesus has tried to teach for thousands of years.

http://www.unique-design.net/library...ot/wilson.html

Harvard has good professors - sometimes they are allowed to say what they think. Sometimes they THINK on their own - a rare thing indeed.

"THE HEROES AROUND US
    By Howard Zinn

Recently, meeting with a group of high school students, I was asked by one of them: "I read in your book, A PEOPLE'S HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, about the massacres of Indians, the long history of racism, the persistence of poverty in the richest country in the world, the senseless wars. How can I keep from being thoroughly alienated and depressed?

That same question has been put to me many times, in different forms, one of them being: 'How come you are not depressed?'

Who says I'm not? At least briefly. For a fraction of a second, such questions darken my mood, until I think: the person who asked that question is living proof of the existence everywhere of good people, who are deeply concerned about others. I think of how many times, when I am speaking somewhere in this country, someone in the audience asks, disconsolately: where is the people's movement today? And the audience surrounding the questioner, even in a small town in Arkansas or New Hampshire or California, consists of a thousand people!

Another question often put to me by students: you are taking down all our national heroes - the Founding Fathers, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, John F. Kennedy. Don't we need our national idols?

Granted, it is good to have historical figures we can admire and emulate.
    But why hold up as models the fifty-five rich white men who drafted the Constitution as a way of establishing a government that would protect the interests of their class -- slaveholders, merchants, bondholders, land speculators? Why not recall the humanitarianism of William Penn, an early colonist who made peace with the Delaware Indians instead of warring on them as other colonial leaders were doing? Why not John Woolman, who in the years before the Revolution, refused to pay taxes to support the British wars, and spoke out against slavery. Why not Captain Daniel Shays, veteran of the Revolutionary War, who led a revolt of poor farmers in Western Massachusetts against the oppressive taxes levied by the rich who controlled the Massachusetts legislature? Why go along with the hero-worship, so universal in our history textbooks, of Andrew Jackson, the slave-owner, the killer of Indians?

Jackson was the architect of the Trail of Tears, when 4000 of 16,000 Cherokees died in their forced removal from their land in Georgia to exile in Oklahoma? Why not replace him as national icon with John Ross, a Cherokee chief who resisted the removal of his people, whose wife died on the Trail of Tears? Or the Seminole leader Osceola, imprisoned and finally killed for leading a guerrilla campaign against removal? Should not the Lincoln memorial be joined by a memorial to Frederick Douglass, who better represented the struggle against slavery? It was that crusade, of black and white abolitionists, growing into a great national movement, which pushed a reluctant Lincoln into finally issuing a half-hearted Emancipation Proclamation, and persuaded Congress to pass the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments. Take another presidential hero, Theodore Roosevelt, who is always near the top of the tiresome lists of Our Greatest Presidents. And there he is on Mount Rushmore, as a permanent reminder of our historical amnesia - forgetting his racism, his militarism, his love of war. Why not replace him as hero - granted, removing him from Mount Rushmore will take some doing - with Mark Twain? Roosevelt had congratulated an American general who in 1906 ordered the massacre of 600 men, women, children on a Philippine island. And Twain denounced this, as he continued to point to the cruelties committed in the Philippine war under the slogan "My country, right or wrong".

As for Woodrow Wilson, also occupying an important place in the pantheon of American liberalism, shouldn't we remind his admirers that he insisted on racial segregation in federal buildings, that he bombarded the Mexican coast, sent an occupation army into Haiti and the Dominican Republic, brought our country into the hell of World War I, and put anti-war protesters in prison. Should we not bring forward as a national hero Emma Goldman, one of those Wilson sent to prison, or Helen Keller, who fearlessly spoke out against the war?

And enough worship of John Kennedy, a cold warrior who began the covert war in Indochina, went along with the planned invasion of Cuba and was slow to act against racial segregation in the South. It was not until black people in the South took to the streets, faced Southern sheriffs, endured beatings and killings, and aroused the conscience of the nation that the Kennedy and Johnson administrations finally were embarrassed into enacting the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Should we not replace the portraits of our Presidents which too often take up all the space on our classroom walls, with the likenesses of grass roots heroes like Fannie Lou Hamer, the Mississippi sharecropper? Mrs. Hamer was evicted from her farm and tortured in prison after she joined the civil rights movement, but became an eloquent voice for freedom. Or Ella Baker, whose wise counsel and support guided the young black people in the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, the militant edge of the Movement in the deep South?

Trump is being taken to task by Ali and Jabbar, and why not? I can see there will be risks and costs bringing refugees to the USA, but if it is not done - the extremist leaders will whip up their sheep even more and have proof of a racist agenda. Home grown terrorists are already a reality - and the ones who come here will probably be excited and given great opportunities they are not accustomed to having.

Trump is pandering to the lowest element of the society - and he will get votes for this. But consider if this is how he would handle foreign affairs if he was President - Allah forbid!

Just another brick in the WALL - PF.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-tu...142009945.html

In the run-up to last nights Republican Presidential debate - which is actually a dog and pony show for people to make them think they have a vote which matters. Turner Broadcasting asked Charles Barkley to comment - Chuckster is know to speak truthfully so it was good. Heck I might vote for Barkley.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-16-2015 at 11:37 AM.

After watching the goofballs talking about not talking with Putin, blowing Russian planes out of the sky, cyber attacks on China where the CIA put listening technology in nine planes Boeing made for them - not long ago; cutting off Iran from money, doing more of what causes people to join ISIS and other extremists - I can only say - we get what we deserve. If we don't care how we get thjose three cars in our garages - we will have what we are going to get.

http://www.philosophicalsociety.com/bon_mot_archive.htm

Noam Chomsky, Toward A New Cold War:

"To ask serious questions about the nature and behavior of one's own society is often difficult and unpleasant: difficult because the answers are generally concealed, and unpleasant because the answers are often not only ugly -- in foreign affairs, roughly in proportion to the power of the state -- but also painful. To understand the truth about these matters is to be led to actions that may not be easy to undertake and that may even carry a significant personal cost. In contrast, the easy way is to succumb to the demands of the powerful, to avoid searching questions, and to accept the doctrine that is hammered home incessantly by the propaganda system. This is, no doubt, the main reason for the easy victory of dominant ideologies, for the general tendency to remain silent or to keep fairly close to official doctrine with regard to the behavior of one's own state and its allies and dependencies, while lining up to condemn the real or alleged crimes of its enemies."

The US has the most foul history of colonialism ever seen and yet kept hidden.

George Santayana, Character And Opinion In The United States:

"There is much forgetfulness, much callow disrespect for what is past or alien; but there is a fund of vigour, goodness, and hope such as no nation ever possessed before. In what sometimes looks like American greediness and jostling for the front place, all is love of achievement, nothing is unkindness; it is a fearless people, and free from malice, as you might see in their eyes and gestures, even if their conduct did not prove it. This soil is propitious to every seed, and tares must needs grow in it; but why should it not also breed clear thinking, honest judgment, and rational happiness? These things are indeed not necessary to existence, and without them America might long remain rich and populous like many a barbarous land in the past; but in that case its existence would be hounded, like theirs, by falsity and remorse. . .

"[Academic] [f]reedom, when nominally allowed, was a provisional freedom; if your wanderings did not somehow bring you back to orthodoxy you were a misguided being, no matter how disparate from the orthodox might be the field from which you fetched your little harvest; and if you could not be answered you were called superficial. Most spirits are cowed by such disparagement; but even those who snap their fingers at it do not escape; they can hardly help feeling that in calling a spade a spade they are petulant and naughty...it is only here and there that a very great and solitary mind, like that of Spinoza, can endure obloquy without bitterness or can pass through perverse controversies without contagion.""

And Mr. Trump or THE Donald has an opinion about football, and very much like most of what he says - I laugh to think he actually has a chance to be a world leader (Question is - in what venue).

“Football has become soft like our country has become soft,” the GOP presidential frontrunner told a campaign rally in Reno, Nevada on Sunday. "We're going soft, just like the NFL, we're going soft."

Perhaps Trump didn't see the plays in which Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown and Cincinnati's Giovanni Bernard were apparently knocked unconscious by hits to the head, their limbs flailing as they dropped to the turf like sacks of dropped dog food. Or perhaps he fixated on the regulation of those plays, rather than the human cost of them: "You used to see these tackles and it was incredible to watch. Now, tackle — head-on-head tackle — 15-yard penalty," he said.

It's a lament common to those who haven't played football — the game's gone soft, the old days were better, et cetera et cetera. It's a lament that doesn't hold a whole lot of weight when you consider the pain and suffering of hundreds of NFL players who gave their bodies, and in many cases their minds or even their lives, to play football.

The major on-field problem with the NFL right now isn't toughness or the lack thereof; it's inconsistency, and Trump did hit on that, knowingly or not. He criticized the number of flags thrown by referees, and there's definitely an argument to be made that the NFL's attempts to regulate the safety of the game are inconsistent and, therefore, insanely frustrating.

Trump added one of his characteristic dismissive shots at the day's chosen target, though the NFL is a lot tougher than his usual quarry. "It's a Sunday," Trump said, "who the hell wants to watch these crummy games?" We're not suggesting that Trump might need to get some better intel, but given the fact that NFL ratings are huge and still growing, the answer would be: everybody. Everybody wants to watch these games, sir, crummy or no.

____
    Jay Busbee is a writer for Yahoo Sports and the author of EARNHARDT NATION. Contact him at jay.busbee@yahoo.com

The insanity continues and the world must be laughing loudly, or soon will if Trump actually gets to be President and does not actually change his need to be what will make himself look big to his own small self. Actually I hope he starts a third party if the Repubs back stab him. The present system allows for too much corruption and little true alternatives.

"Can the 2016 election get any more rambunctious? To the delight of journalists—and the chagrin of Serious People everywhere—the answer is yes.

Republican bomb-thrower Donald Trump has upped the ante on his insult-everybody campaign by calling for a boycott of Apple (AAPL). That’s right, the world’s most valuable company, and a beloved one, besides. Trump—fresh off a spat with the Pope—apparently feels he can poke anybody or anything at this point, and emerge victorious.

The underlying issue is a serious one. Apple is embroiled in a dispute with the Justice Department over an encrypted iPhone belonging to one of the shooters in the San Bernardino massacre of Dec. 2. The FBI is demanding that Apple develop technology to unlock the phone, so they can investigate information the shooter may have stored there. Apple CEO Tim Cook says that’s no easy task and doing so would set a precedent allowing hackers and crooks easier access to iPhones worldwide. Apple is contesting the FBI order in court, with an appeal set for Feb. 26. But further appeals could keep the matter in court for months.

Trump, with his genius for publicity, is playing the law-and-order card, in calling for Apple to do what the FBI wants. “Boycott Apple until such time as they give that information,” Trump said recently at a rally in South Carolina. “Apple should give up.” Trump, of course, also took to Twitter to affirm his position:
    I use both iPhone & Samsung. If Apple doesn’t give info to authorities on the terrorists I’ll only be using Samsung until they give info.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 19, 2016 Boycott all Apple products until such time as Apple gives cellphone info to authorities regarding radical Islamic terrorist couple from Cal— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 19, 2016
    Now, this is fascinating. Rarely does one famous brand confront another so pugnaciously, so we get to see how both of them shadowbox in the limelight. In Apple’s corner: The world’s most revered tech company, according to the latest annual rankings by Harris, with a “reputational” score of excellent. In Trump’s corner: a 38% favorable rating and the lead, for now, in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

Those circumstances seem to favor Apple in a toe-to-toe matchup with Trump, especially since a boycott of Apple is sort of an absurd premise. There are something like 1 billion devices in consumer pockets running on Apple’s iOS software, and most people can’t live without their phone or tablet for more than a few moments. Besides, Cook says he’s sticking up for consumers by stiff-arming the feds (though not everybody believes that)."

The US debates on cost of health care and how the drug companies benefit from something really sick, is all over the place. Maybe soon the robots will handle the care of many elements of our society better than we do at a lower cost. It is already being done in Asian countries.

Using computers in the classroom is about to take a quantum leap forward. A computer will not lose it's cool and it could be programmed to only use necessary force according to the wishes of society. Maybe in Singapore they will use these techniques to keep people from spitting on sidewalks rather than what they do now. IN Japan it could replace the people packing other people into the subway cars.

The use of robots as companions is already underway in caring for the elderly in Japan and Singapore. There is a great deal more that will soon be done by robots - which with proper planning is a good thing. Put a cattle prod in it's arms and maybe it could teach a boring curriculum designed to make humans into robots, eh?

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/27/