Thread: Homunculus

Homunculus

Dear Sal

I await your further insights on physical alchemy - and must say the idea of an Homunculus being a virtual holographic entity comes to mind while reading those definitions. I would not try to DEFINE one myself - nor would I have seen a connection with dwarves. I think making one in a flask is NOVEL or deranged - I am no expert on the homunculus, but I have read extensive and copious amounts of alchemy in lore from those who KNOW nothing to the actual alchemical works of the true adepts. I see connections to the golem and gargoyles (see Kafka for a mutant concept thereof).

Richard Flavin has piqued my further interest and we should cobble (lol) up the gist of what he says and you interpret into the Ogham and Aymara thread - it being one of the most complete compendiums on the subject available anywhere (IMHO). I am not saying there are not places where you can see more Ogham script - or facile and false verbiage about it - acting as if it is what Anne Ross is saying - such utter nonsense was also said about Le Placard baton Marshack proved was an accurate lunar calendar. His 25 year struggle with assholes in academia is nothing compared to what Fell went through. The Runes and I Ching are from Ogham according to other scholars as well as myself. Ogham had a divinatory use and purpose in one of it's tracts - I forget which one my Ogham mentor said - perhaps the medical one Luis Beth Nion or Beth Luis Nion, maybe tree Ogham- I do not know. Divination (see thread here) is all about attunement and energy from all sources - thought is energy for at least the moment it is formed in the brain - and sent forth as what we falsely call ESP - there is nothing weird about thought travelling from one place or person to another and we have machines doing it now.

Later, after reading Graves’ King Jesus and of Jesus’ exposure to ogham while training in Egypt, ogham became for me a potent symbol of a pagan past before Christianity.
    When Flavin said the above I saw so many connections with MacDari and I have read Graves' White Goddess to cull some Phoenician insights - though good; not as good as the Golden Bough. I draw your attention to the word POTENT and I also wonder about the word or pejorative "pagan" rather than something like Chaos Science.

Back to Anne Ross who wrote alongside Don Robins on The Druid Prince (was this the one in the Mummies Alive bog - I forget). She also was involved with the Hexham Heads (see thread you have already commented on) and Don and her had a falling out. I would guess it was over her lack of appreciation for what he calls a "chasm across which we must travel" to understand the megaliths he calls Macrochips. Robins covers the piezoelectric properties of granite and quartz which the heads and megaliths have. The Franciscan scholar on Aymara (see thread Ogham and Aymara) has computer experts lining up in secret agencies of government to understand the Boulean mathematical nature my Ogham mentor said the Druids passed to Boule at County Cork where he grew up. If the 'I' and 'o' of digitized energy or basic building blocks of these subtle to horrific visual interplays with our mind and spirit are real - what else becomes true? See also the work of De Anna Emerson on the I O Torus in my book OM to Ogham which you are reading.

Do you think De Anna ever learned about the De Danaan (DNN) from whence her first name comes or would Emerson's tap in to transcendentalism be part of the Akashic and Ein Sof attraction of like energy attracting like thought? Emerson claimed he never read Eastern mystical books before coming up with the transcendental insights coming to him. I do not know about him - but I know my names have brought much my way, and Bibliomancy works for and through me - or did a lot, when I was younger. Hypnogogic is a word you might already know is connected with MKUltra and NLP. The Kelts would not name a child for a long time after birth so that energies or spirits would not tamper with the child. Numerology was one way my magical name Tuatha was created - from the Tuatha De Danaan or 'people of' the DN. I become more encouraged about my theory that the DNN or Ainu hybridized humans as each day passes and more proof comes in such as the Denisovan Man from a cave near their homeland. The hypnogogic attunement is like what shamans did with plants in order to get the answers Paracelsus says nature has for every disease nature creates (with our help as was the case with Syphilis - and he cured the Royals of Europe). That kind of deep interaction with matter is how they wrought the genetic work on dogs, horses (so important to them) and finally on humans - did dwarves come first?

That is more the kind of thing I see a homunculus being - those heads! Imbued or embedded matter or miniature robotic metal pieces as in Aquinas and Albertus making a talking head of Jesus (such an inspired fiction allowed them to avoid a guilty verdict in their Heresy Trial - if you believe that was all that happened). Imbued consciousness of a minor amount but imbued ritualistic and specific projections to witness by the eyes of those who have a modicum of psychic advancement - I say.

I love 'tripping the light' on these matters as we integrate all these things.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=GAJ...lus%22&f=false

Of course google might take away the excerpt which came forth in my browsing session to see some proof of my contention about a golem relating to a homunculus. Here is Heuval's book addressing Crowley and Paracelsus as well as Arab mystics. I see the use of semen as helpful to attuning with the creation or creation to be only as a bridge or conduit of energy.

The Mysteries: Unveiling the Knowledge of Subtle Energy in Ritual

And it appears to simple and stupid me that some day the DNA researchers (actually one person I knew who was a genetic researcher at the University of Iowa as well as a fellow cell diffusion historian - agreed with me on this) will see ancients manipulated gene structure in breeding animals (see my work on the tepaphone and caduceus staffs of Moses etc) including human animals like Denisovan Man found near the Ainu (D'Ainu or D'anu) homeland.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-20-2015 at 10:23 AM.

The extent of International Humanitarian Laws and their ability to both monitor and possibly stop weaponizing research in the mind-brain and soul is laughable to see. It is as if the people talking do not have control of their speech lobes or at least the thinking processes of the brain have been interfered with. How many of these people ever studied anything truly adept - other than the quantum physicists we have discussed at length? Please read far enough to see the connections to a golem or the analogizing therewith and then go to the thread on the homunculus to see why it was necessary to stop people from learning communication skills that integrate our brain functioning as Ogham did. They still maintain Ogham did not even exist until Rome had the Gospels fully written to control the souls of all conquered peoples as they began ramping up the larger Holy and Roman Empire. It does not escape my notice that Nik Bostrom is a professor at Oxford where these people work.

"Weaponising neurotechnology: international humanitarian ...

www.oxfordjournals.org/page/6272/7

by G Noll - ‎2014 - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles
    Weaponising neurotechnology: international humanitarian law and the loss of language ... In recent years, research on military applications of neuroscience has grown in ..... The Golem is a homunculus figure, manufactured by man and combining ... in order to defend the Prague Jewry from the risks of an impeding pogrom. {I think they mean "impending" and they wished to impede that pogrom. This is perhaps evidence of the Freudian slip which is a neurological energy leakage between regions associated with memory - just thinking laterally.}"

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/thr...pnosis-dangers
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-20-2015 at 11:31 AM.

In this book we see Pope Sylvester making an homunculus or talking head (Which is not a computer as they suggest). It touches on artificial Intelligence in ancient eras. https://books.google.ca/books?id=vsG...ead%22&f=false

Wikipedia suggests this Pope was an alchemist - I say not! Those in search of gold throughout the Dark Ages of wisdom are not real alchemists as Paracelsus noted - see thread.

But I do agree many sought an artifice akin to man or an artificial man. I do not think an automaton for entertaining or impressing others is a great thing and though I do harbor some illusions about golem being revived dead people imbued with a purpose not of the original person's making - I am aware of how Zombies and succubae are created to appear to be such things.

Correct me if you think I am wrong. All is within - the universe, and anything is possible!

http://historyofalchemy.com/list-of-...ts/homunculus/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-28-2015 at 10:57 AM.

I consider this excerpt from Wikipedia (placed in fuller form under another thread) to be Romanism and Empire building denial of prior cultures whose evidences and books they continue trying to destroy and deny. In short - more Christian lies.

It does include an explanation for talking heads and golem like arts and artifices. How christian of them?!

As a divine source of wisdom, Hermes Trismegistus was credited with tens of thousands of writings of high standing, reputed to be of immense antiquity. Plato's Timaeus and Critias state that in the temple of Neith at Sais, there were secret halls containing historical records which had been kept for 9,000 years. Clement of Alexandria was under the impression that the Egyptians had forty-two sacred writings by Hermes, encapsulating all the training of Egyptian priests. Siegfried Morenz has suggested (Egyptian Religion) "The reference to Thoth's authorship... is based on ancient tradition; the figure forty-two probably stems from the number of Egyptian nomes, and thus conveys the notion of completeness." The Neo-Platonic writers took up Clement's "forty-two essential texts".

The Hermetica is a category of papyri containing spells and initiatory induction procedures. In the dialogue called the Asclepius (after the Greek god of healing) the art of imprisoning the souls of demons or of angels in statues with the help of herbs, gems and odors, is described, such that the statue could speak and engage in prophecy. In other papyri, there are recipes for constructing such images and animating them, such as when images are to be fashioned hollow so as to enclose a magic name inscribed on gold leaf."

Now back to the historyofalchemy website and their video on the Homunculus. I should also say they see so many different versions of the Philosopher's Stone and think the Elixir of life is separate from it, and then they say it is the same thing. It gives me the felling they are people who have not done any of these things and are collecting legends and making a website of legends. Maybe they should do a game like Dungeons and Dragons.

I have already explained I think it is the imbuing of spiritual energy into matter which might have remnants of design from a previous life - as in a golem, or might be done via genetic manipulation, both of which are on the fringe of science today.

I think they are right in saying the Philosopher's Stone is seen as the same thing by those who cannot make a Philosopher's Stone. And for these people like Edward Kelley or John Dee it will do some of what a Stone will do. Specifically it will be like Kelley's scrying dish and allow access to an attuned energy bank of wisdom or an alternative time line for potential visualizing of variable futures. It thus makes it possible for a fakir to implant imaging and allow viewers to believe what they saw is a definite future or thing.

I think they do get part of Paracelsus' formula (which I had) and if the attunement or centering was right they might see 'time' and get the medicinal benefits his approach was most directed towards. I also say Paracelsus could do more than a tincture and if he wanted gold he would have used it for that. They are correct to say Albertus Magnus had a homunculus and there was a heresy trial for he and Aquinas that I cover elsewhere. I am of the opinion he also had a Stone and the powder they talk about is from that process. For people who might read denial and whitewashes of the life of Aquinas (THE most important Catholic ever!) you should know this is a fact. I have confirmations galore.

It does not get to the point of seriousness, but the Elixir in my understanding is a stage on the path towards a Stone, if you seek it. It is like the Green Vitreole which can be used in stained glass windows if I remember Fulcanelli and his code properly.

Listen to it with the understanding it is just an amalgam of rumours and legend which they kind of specialize in.

http://historyofalchemy.com/list-of-...ts/homunculus/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-17-2016 at 08:46 PM.