Thread: CI entrapment Pyramid

CI entrapment Pyramid

Maybe this should go under the thread In God We Trust where I outline many of the myths people in the USA believe about the free and democratic republic (representative democracy IF you believe the national political parties funders do not have both sides vetted and covered before they fund both candidates) they are so proud of, and uninformed about past the point of ignorance. I am a person who lived most of my adult life all over the USA, and I can honestly say the level of ignorance is widespread and not just convenient rationalization of how to make more money and get more power.

Yes, there is that element of it when you get major actions supported by the Military-Industrial Complex - for sure. I won't bother listing all the banana republic actions within and without this bastion of freedom (in their mind only). Much of it does come down to where individuals do not rise up against injustice. This is a fine example including bureaucracies of many stripes including a major university, the state, county and local police forces paying a guy a lot of money to entrap college students in what amounts to a Pyramid scheme using a gun at the head of every targeted person.

One example shows a guy sitting at home and a friend comes by and leaves a package - shortly after that another person comes in to pick up what the first guy left - he says some things on tape and away we go. The police then show the victim a piece of paper outlining the set up and saying he has to do the same thing to ten people or go to jail for 20 years. I was in sales - and this is a marketing plan with a real lead generation scheme you will have a hard time (get it!) beating. The students called confidential informers are so scared of doing hard time and losing their academic credentials and all the things the cops tell them a good student show look forward to. They probably don't want to go to jail in a place like Mississippi which is also engaged in highwayman tactics rounding up people on the interstate highway. I suppose you have all seen some of the movies addressing their great human rights abuses regarding blacks, if not you should.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/confiden...-lesley-stahl/

"Andrew Sadek, a North Dakota college student who went missing two weeks before his graduation, was found dead in the Red River just over a year ago. He had been shot once in the head. He wore a backpack full of rocks.

Initially there were murmurs that it was suicide. But after his family learned that Sadek had been working as a confidential informant for a drug task force in the months before his death, they have pushed for answers, and for changes in the practice that they believe led to their son’s killing.

Sadek was busted for selling $80 worth of marijuana. He faced the possibility of more than 40 years in prison.

“That would scare the bejesus out of anyone,” said his mother, Tammy Sadek. “They get kids who have no knowledge of the law. They don’t offer up an attorney during this whole thing.”

Tammy Sadek says police should stop using college students accused of nonviolent offenses to carry out undercover drug buys. Her son’s case has been compared to others in which young kids busted for minor drug offenses are told they can reduce their sentence if they help police catch others. The practice has been criticized by the American Civil Liberties Union and led to reforms in one state after an informant was murdered by those she was trying to help catch."

http://www.startribune.com/n-d-stude...ses/317440111/

That was in Florida I think, where a lawyer won a case in court for millions of dollars against the police and state - good way to run a country, eh? The FBI even goes after people for marijuana charges in states where it is legal.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors gets in right more than he knows in the following tweet. The US is a very bad act when it comes to being a police state.

https://twitter.com/stephencurry30/s...13653179473922

The Democratic Presidential hopeful from Maryland also has a proven track record in positive changing of the system, but he is so far behind in the polls it probably will only matter if he becomes the Vice president.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-24-2015 at 05:38 AM.

It is a commercial break in the movie Snitch with The Rock and Susan Sarandon as the DA. In it we see the situation this whole mess has created, as if the police have no other way to combat the growth of crime associated with drugs. THAT could partially be true because the Police are not where the problem needs to be addressed - it needs to be addressed in schools and at the level of the real money-makers international pharmacological and other major drug dealers I have written about (See the thread Celestial Empire on the Opium Trade for a little of it.).

As it happens The Rock has an uncle who owes me money for illegal cigarettes, not actually illegal - they are Indian cigarettes and fall in between cracks in the law. This legal system and governing legislation is a major flaw in society, when you get people who are not guilty of distribution having to rat on others who are not guilty and set them up. The cops know who does the distribution, and I know this for a fact. What they want is a set-up, made easy and not risky for their own asses. Such cops set people up, and I was in jail on an assault charge arranged by such a cop. I was a volunteer security guard trying to keep the Peace and most cops in my part of town knew me well. This was a punk cop! I don't need to address all of that. What is important is this - I chose to go to jail rather than take mercy from the people I was doing good things for. They offered to help, and the cops only wanted me to say I would not return to where the incident happened. I said I would not demean myself with their game, and I would win in court.

So, off to jail, and a ward with 33 inmates inside a metal cage. I was surprised by a guy saying I was some hero Mountain Man who was the Trusty of the cage. I recognized him from a bridge game he played once at my Group Home where I volunteered for years. I was offered special status and a bed but chose the floor etc.

So the next couple of days was another TRP for me. The important thing is, in regards to what the police know or could know.

I was being taught a new game which had elements of bridge and hearts or something. There was a black guy a little younger than me (say 45) who started telling me his story. He had just been through 6 months of interrogation by the top police forces in Canada including CSIS. He was being extradited back to Trinidad and was the motorcycle clubs source for major drugs. He said he was the guy who got the drop on the Satan's Choice MC who had to join Hell's Angels. He told me everything the cops wanted to know. Apparently I looked just like Johnny Sombrero's son. Lots more on that I could say.

So here is what the cops can do. Go to jail! Be a real person, and let people brag just as another guy who owned seven grow ops started to do. Yes, In am good at this kind of thing.

Seeing Rock do this movie makes me chuckle cause I know his uncle could tell him about a number of dealers.