Thread: Pearl Harbor

Pearl Harbor

I lived in the US when GHWBush was President and the 50th anniversary of the invited attack on Pearl Harbor took place. I heard him say on the radio that the families of the military leaders who took the blame should be satisfied with his apology for what happened in the deceit surrounding the INVITED (and much needed) attack which would bring America into the war to protect Britain - which A Man Called Intrepid was a vital cog in arranging.

I had always heard about the code being broken in time to warn the US commanders in Hawaii but I did not know the extent of it. This video should be used in every American school system today, at every immigration center seeking people to become Americans - and the facts are overdue just as they are in the matters of Gamal Abdul Nasser, The Shah, Opium Wars and all sorts of trickery causing terrorism and war today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIhtP58lnSk

There are many outstanding issues and questions still up in the air in regards to the atomic bombs dropped on Japan. Americans were still being used as guinea pigs in atomic tests and Robert Oppenhiemer is still considered to be treasonous even though I and a friend of mine who was his cousin think he was a conscience driven objector to the need for power and plans to increase defense spending after the war. Looking backwards one can see issues with Russia deserved consideration but why were airplanes given to them after the war and then Russia was called an enemy and up went defense spending to the tune of tripling the budget very quickly. I am certain Japan would have surrendered before the bombs were dropped if the US had allowed the Emperor not to face war trials.

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/

"The controversy simmered over the years with major contributions by Martin Sherwin and Barton J. Bernstein but it became explosive during the mid-1990s when curators at the National Air and Space Museum met the wrath of the Air Force Association over a proposed historical exhibit on the Enola Gay.[3] The NASM exhibit was drastically scaled down but historians and journalists continued to engage in the debate. Alperovitz, Bernstein, and Sherwin made new contributions to the debate as did historians, social scientists, and journalists such as Richard B. Frank, Herbert Bix, Sadao Asada, Kai Bird, Robert James Maddox, Robert P. Newman, Robert S. Norris, Tsuyoshi Hagesawa, and J. Samuel Walker.[4] The controversy has revolved around the following, among other, questions:

•Were atomic strikes necessary primarily to avert an invasion of Japan in November 1945?
    •Did Truman authorize the use of atomic bombs for diplomatic-political reasons-- to intimidate the Soviets--or was his major goal to force Japan to surrender and bring the war to an early end?
    •If ending the war quickly was the most important motivation of Truman and his advisers to what extent did they see an "atomic diplomacy" capability as a "bonus"?
    •To what extent did subsequent justification for the atomic bomb exaggerate or misuse wartime estimates for U.S. casualties stemming from an invasion of Japan?
    • Were there alternatives to the use of the weapons? If there were, what were they and how plausible are they in retrospect? Why were alternatives not pursued?
    •How did the U.S. government plan to use the bombs? What concepts did war planners use to select targets? To what extent were senior officials interested in looking at alternatives to urban targets? How familiar was President Truman with the concepts that led target planners to choose major cities as targets?
    •Did President Truman make a decision, in a robust sense, to use the bomb or did he inherit a decision that had already been made?
    •Were the Japanese ready to surrender before the bombs were dropped? To what extent had Emperor Hirohito prolonged the war unnecessarily by not seizing opportunities for surrender?
    •If the United States had been more flexible about the demand for "unconditional surrender" by guaranteeing a constitutional monarchy would Japan have surrendered earlier than it did?
    •How greatly did the atomic bombings affect the Japanese decision to surrender?
    •Was the bombing of Nagasaki unnecessary? To the extent that the atomic bombing was critically important to the Japanese decision to surrender would it have been enough to destroy one city?
    •Would the Soviet declaration of war have been enough to compel Tokyo to admit defeat?
    •Was the dropping of the atomic bombs morally justifiable?

This briefing book will not attempt to answer these questions or use primary sources to stake out positions on any of them. Nor will it attempt to substitute for the extraordinarily rich literature on the atomic bombs and the end of World War II."

Should they also track the deaths caused by the radiation in Japan? Maybe they could inform us about the mutations and abortions still taking place.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-12-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Scrib'd has an author whose extensive searches for answers might yield (at a minimum) a great number of inter-relationships and intrigues. There are so many intrigues and players in these games it can be hard to name which ones are winning at any time. The author of what follows is Hamad Subani who along with his thesis advisor has suffered the pains of disinfo and marginalization. I have read enough to know he is an honest seeker but I am not sure his information is complete enough to draw any conclusions from. We all have limits to how much we can research but he points out many university people have been let go or worse when they do anti-establishment work and research. I recommend his work on esoteric German or Nazi symbology and the people behind it. He has extensive research on US officials which include Woodrow Wilson creating the present sate of American domination of the world as we know it. I saw no reference to him being a mere puppet for Colonel House and other bankers I have connected the whole matter with.

I will continue trying to read it (I am not allowed to copy it. The gibberish that results looks intentionally corrupted.) as relates to many entries on Japan and intrigues therewith. He documents Chamberlain worked with Roosevelt to bait the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor - I do not think Chamberlain was all that involved as I have made clear the importance of other players including Churchill and Mountbatten, who I do not think would have told Chamberlain much of anything. But he was an excellent puppet and all parties were concerned about the British King who was pro-Nazi which he demonstrates (like Russian Bolshevism) was an Illuminati (read Rothschild) effort. But he does not paint all Jews as culpable - like me he demonstrates there are more Jews being used as fall guys and patsies. In short there are intrigues within intrigues and you should never assume you are smarter than those who make these intrigues. His exposure of Lord Halifax and Cadogan in the Chiang Kai Shek re-armament is hard to argue with. It certainly was something British and American forces were involved with and when they pulled out you can say they were preparing for war with Japan. To say the Illuminati were part of this is not as true as saying the Kuomintang was a Masonic type organization which had a hand in all things going on here since before the Opium Wars with the Delanos and Russells who founded Skull and Bones. (See Celestial Kingdom thread)

I heartily endorse his whole book - you will learn a great deal no matter how much you think you know about either side of any issue relating to the first 50 years of the 20th Century.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/162152574/...ception#scribd

You will run across a lot of denial about any treasure related to Hirohito or Yamashita, but a court in Hawaii awarded a treasure hunter $22 Billion dollars and the lawsuit continued being appealed by the Marcos cretins.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-06-2016 at 08:02 PM.