Thread: Church of All Worlds

Church of All Worlds

Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart who has traveled to the South Pacific to find real mermaids and has brought unicorns to life, is up for discussion.

He started the Church of All Worlds and has written a book detailing ritual and practice for beginning wizards.

There are some nice illustrations and explanations of how the Catholic Church uses some of the accoutrements and tools including censers - but I doubt (in fact I know) it will not explain origins of el coco or what Santerian Voudou types use as a divination tool.

It is with revulsion and disgust that I see these things exploited without warnings - such as Know, Will, Dare KEEP SILENT even though I agree the last part of that law is no longer applicable. It was not removed so this kind of stuff would be spread amongst undisciplined people. If it were used as a source of teaching in a first year class of one of the Crafts it would be OK.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=cMu...ers%22&f=false

I expect you will have to put the author name and Grimoire in your browser to get a look see into the book. You will find lots of Llewellyn published people saying good things about it. I do not think anyone should do these things before they know their own self well enough to honestly say "I am a giving and real person." And remember there is a law of retribution and karma effect even if it is not what I or any other person says it is.

“I am awake only in what i love & desire to the point of terror -- everything else is just shrouded furniture, quotidian anaesthesia, shit-for-brains, sub-reptilian ennui of totalitarian regimes, banal censorship & useless pain ...”

― Hakim Bey

There is a lot of idolatry in the rituals of all these churches as noted in the following Christian commentary that suggests the word Satan came out of the mouth of Jesus - such crap! But they do get it right. You need not fear objects with "holiness" associated. You also do not need to fear demons or projections of bad energy once you are centered and know you are a good person. Just keep in mind all these priests have studied a long time and they know how to project false imagery and energy.

http://www.lloydthomas.org/6-ChurchL...es/animism.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-04-2016 at 11:49 PM.

Maybe we could get Oberon together with Jack Chick and make some kind of atomic waste disposal system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_T._Chick

It would be nice if the Wiccan religion was at least given more than a little more respect.

Is it possible that the next age of humanity will return to a more whole and complete conception of our purposes and goals? Can we throw off the patristic bullying and war-mongering religions in favor of a more empathetic and sharing or caring ethos? Did Rome or the earlier Greeks who fought to make women barefoot and in the kitchen with not even a right to own land have to make the Gospels with no woman to share the burden of Jesus? Was Hammurabi right to say woman is the possession of her father until sold to her husband/ That kind of thinking still exists in the cult of Christ to the present.

I hope the Mayan calendar was right, though off a little. That is according to Beckett who showed it was more accurate until any other astronomical insight until the early 20th Century. We will soon see in a decade or so, if we get the spiritual cycle Joseph Campbell correctly said the Maya predicted. Here is a little from Robert Graves to contemplate.

"Yet genuine mythic elements may be found embedded in the least promising stories, and the fullest or most illuminating version of a given myth is seldom supplied by any one author; nor, when searching for its original form, should one assume that the more ancient the written source, the more authoritative it must be. Often, for instance, the playful Alexandrian Callimachus, or the frivolous Augustan Ovid, or the dry-as-dust late-Byzantine Tzetzes, gives an obviously earlier version of a myth than do Hesiod or the Greek tragedians; and the thirteenth-century Excidium Troiae is, in parts, mythically sounder than the Iliad. When making prose sense of a mythological or pseudomythological narrative, one should always pay careful attention to the names, tribal origin, and fates of the characters concerned; and then restore it to the form of dramatic ritual, whereupon its incidental elements will sometimes suggest an analogy with another myth which has been given a wholly different anecdotal twist, and shed light on both. A study of Greek mythology should begin with a consideration of what political and religious systems existed in Europe before the arrival of Aryan {Eire-yann} invaders from the distant North and East. The whole of Neolithic Europe, to judge from surviving artefacts and myths, had a remarkably homogeneous system of religious ideas, based on worship of the many-titled Mother-goddess, who was also known in Syria and Libya. Ancient Europe had no gods. The Great Goddess was regarded as immortal, changeless, and omnipotent; and the concept of fatherhood had not been introduced into religious thought. She took lovers, but for pleasure, not to provide her children with a father. Men feared, adored, and obeyed the matriarch; the hearth which she tended in a cave or hut being their earliest social centre, and motherhood their prime mystery. Thus the first victim of a Greek public sacrifice was always offered to Hestia of the Hearth. The goddess’s white aniconic image, perhaps her most widespread emblem, which appears at Delphi as the omphalos, or navel-boss, may originally have represented the raised white mound of tightly packed ash, enclosing live charcoal, which is the easiest means of preserving fire without smoke. Later, it became pictorially identified with the lime-whitened mound under which the harvest corn-doll was hidden, to be removed sprouting in the spring; and with the mound of sea-shells, or quartz, or white marble, underneath which dead kings were buried. Not only the moon, but (to judge from Hemera of Greece and Grairme of Ireland) the sun, were the goddess’s celestial symbols. In earlier Greek myth, however, the sun yields precedence to the moon—which inspires the greater superstitious fear, does not grow dimmer as the year wanes, and is credited with the power to grant or deny water to the fields. The moon's three phases of new, full and old, recalled the matriarch's three phases of maiden, nymph (nubile woman) and crone.
    Then, since the sun's annual course similarly recalled the rise and decline of her physical powers—spring a maiden, summer a nymph, winter a crone—the goddess became identified with seasonal changes in animal and plant life; and thus with Mother Earth who, at the beginning of the vegetative year, produces only leaves and buds, then flowers and fruits, and at last ceases to bear. She could later be conceived as yet another triad: the maiden of the upper air, the nymph of the earth or sea, the crone of the Underworld—typified respectively by Selene, Aphrodite and Hecate."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-21-2016 at 05:10 PM.

The persecution of people for any reason whatsoever is dangerous. I am Prejudiced - to be sure. My Prejudice is against those who will attack and diminish others but who knows how much I am infected by being in a society where there is so much prejudice in more ways than I allow myself to consider? But it is clear to me that I am not as ignorant as these people, thank dog!

Quote:
    This therapy seems like a non-violent proactive way at trying to correct sin.

Conversion therapy does not correct sin because being gay is not a sin. It is a condition in which a person is sexually attracted to others of the same sex. It is only engaging in same sex acts that is sinful and any therapy that removes the temptation of commit these sins is helpful, but if someone has engaged in gay sex before the therapy his guilt is not removed. He must acknowledge his sin and believe in Christ is he wants to be forgiven. A gay person's real need is not to be made straight but to have his sins forgiven. This article will explain it better than I can:

http://christiananswers.net/q-cross/...gaychange.html

The so-called satanists and those opposed to dogma are not always going to come out and tell the world to screw off like most Satanist will enjoy doing. Those who see issues and both sides of what goes down are part of the paradigm, but that does not mean they will not take action if the cause and circumstances warrant, as was the case with the Cathars whose friends the Templars fought beside them. It is good that we have some people who can argue facts and point out a more reasonable course to others who think they are Christian (But who are actual thinkers.).

Back again to Pike and Morals et Dogma we have what I consider a confession about the myths and lies built up around their Lodges and the paraphernalia therein. It addresses their deities, their venerated Temple of Solomon and much more, pay close attention when you see "said to be".

"The ORNAMENTS of a Lodge are said to be "the Mosaic Pavement, the Indented Tessel, and the Blazing Star." The Mosaic Pavement, chequered in squares or lozenges, is said to represent the ground-floor of King Solomon's Temple; and the Indented Tessel "that beautiful tesselated border which surrounded it." The Blazing Star in the centre is said to be "an emblem of Divine Providence, and commemorative of the star which appeared to guide the wise men of the East to the place of our Saviour's nativity." But "there was no stone seen" within the Temple. The walls were covered with planks of cedar, and the floor was covered with planks of fir. There is no evidence that there was such a pavement or floor in the Temple, or such a bordering. In England, anciently, the Tracing-Board was surrounded with an indented border; and it is only in America that such a border is put around the Mosaic pavement. The tesseræ, indeed, are the squares or lozenges of the pavement. In England, also, "the indented or denticulated border" is called "tesselated," because it has four "tassels," said to represent Temperance, Fortitude, Prudence, and Justice. It was termed the Indented Trassel; but this is a misuse of words. It is a tesserated pavement, with an indented border round it.

The pavement, alternately black and white, symbolizes, whether so intended or not, the Good and Evil Principles of the Egyptian and Persian creed. It is the warfare of Michael and Satan, of the Gods and Titans, of Balder and Lok; between light and shadow, which is darkness; Day and Night; Freedom and Despotism; Religious Liberty and the Arbitrary Dogmas of a Church that thinks for its votaries, and whose Pontiff claims to be infallible, and the decretals of its Councils to constitute a gospel.

The edges of this pavement, if in lozenges, will necessarily be indented or denticulated, toothed like a saw; and to complete and finish it a bordering is necessary. It is completed by tassels as ornaments at the corners. If these and the bordering have any symbolic meaning, it is fanciful and arbitrary."

Ben has a good background in various spiritual disciplines and sees energy flowing through universal chakras to potentially manifest anything in love and balance as I see Teilhard de Chardin calling for in a "Conspiracy of Love" which requires as many people or learning styles as there are chakras, and perhaps more. I think it would be nice to try.

"Over the years I have studied and been initiated into other esoteric, spiritual, and occult practices… These other traditions all reinforce the same universal principals I learned through the practice of Kriya Yoga. "Truth is one... Humanity gives it different names" In particular the popular emergence of Tantric Yoga, comes from the same Shakti tradition as Pranayama comes from. The practices are the same thing in essence coming from different schools…

Many westerners are attracted to Tantra because they think it will improve their sex lives. It will in fact do that, but to remain focused on sex is a tragic road block to so much more potential! Sex is connected with our natural human survival DNA coding to procreate our species but it goes no further to do anything beyond that initial first step. Many of our religions do nothing to help that situation either...

The bible teaches we have an unlimited potential to move mountains, and more… But the majority of humankind is not ready for anything more powerful than the ability to make babies. At least that was the case before the ten year evolutionary shift we experienced leading up to 2012. Now many are experiencing spontaneous initiations and experiences that took years of rigorous formal practice to attain in former ages. This trend is accelerating even more now in 2014

There are many circuit breakers installed within us to stop at sex and go no further. This is for our own self protection because the act of sex turns the life force gasoline valve way up for a short period of time, sufficient enough to spawn a new independent life during conception. This is a natural ability and limitation built into us all from birth… If there were no limitations we would soon burn to a crisp as a species in the resulting chaos due to our inability to consciously handle and control the sudden increase of infinite power at any given time we may be in the mood for sex.

Through regular practice of meditation, focused on absolute love, we will evolve and learn to develop responsibility, credibility, and a deep love and respect for everything. When that happens we begin to experience gift states of ecstasy far beyond a simple sexual orgasm, accompanied by powerful insights of knowledge and abilities to open the valve even more and focus more and more pranic energy without fear, for the purpose of healing, age reversal, sustenance without the need for physical food, and many other wonderful gifts of the spirit.

A growing internal cosmic love provides a safe platform for this powerful transformation and growth. Continue to nurture and stay focused on that love, (Bhakti Yoga) and all will be fine! It is an easy path… You will learn to handle everything when the time comes and you are ready. Don’t push… let it flow, while gently holding back at the same time, not out of fear, but rather through knowledge, wisdom, awareness, love, and powerful intention… That’s the secret! Accompany that with lots of singing, blowing the shofar, dancing, and making love with everything in the universe. Ketivah VaChatimah Tovah!!"

http://www.harmonicalchemy.com/2010_11_01_archive.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-09-2016 at 11:01 PM.

I suppose I could put this under a Satan prophecy thread because the name Satan is in it. Satan has zip to do with it however, the blood spilled in all religious rituals over time is enough to fill and ocean - maybe a big one. I can easily imagine people who tired of having the blood of the animal over their fire was getting in the way of keeping the fire going before humanity is supposed to have had fire, and they were just eating their dead animals over a tar pit or eternal gas fire or what the lightning left them. Yes, some drank the blood but it goes tainted faster than the meat - so it got used in other ways.

I will probably have to do some detailed thread on the abuse of blood rituals including the vampires like Zotz and Vlad of the Rosicrucian Christian schools as well as the Eucharist, but for now, here we have a start.

"World religions such as Christianity, Islam and Judaism all embody a traditional and sometimes bizarre set of animal sacrifice rituals in their holy texts. These practices, despite being borderline barbaric and not in keeping with modern ideas of animal welfare, are still in use today by religious communities all over the world, including in the most modern countries. Although it might seem reasonable in the West to allow butchers to sell halal food, at the core of this familiar label is weird ritualistic behaviour that belongs in the dark ages. The ideals of pluralism have blinded us to the stark reality that some religious practices are simply unacceptable. Animal rights campaigners have joined forces with moral activists to try and curb religious ritual slaughter of animals. The general public associate blood rituals involving animals with Satanism, not realizing that they were all invented and are still practiced by mainstream religions - and that Satanism does not involve animal sacrifice. We compare scriptures below and look at some of the gory and shocking rituals that God directly asks people to do in the Jewish Scriptures / Old Testament. As modern governments continue to legislate against cruelty to animals, we will find that it is the world's mainstream religions' adherents who retreat to shady basements and hidden locations to perform secret rituals to kill animals, rather than Satanists or Pagans.
    1.Halal and Kosher Meat1.Animal Suffering During Religious Slaughter (vs Stunning)
    2.Draining Blood

2.Law1.European Law
    2.Muslims and Jews Versus UK Law

3.Animal Sacrifice in World Religions1.Judaism
    2.Christianity
    3.Islam
    4.Paganism / Mithraism
    5.Animal Sacrifice has been a Traditional Element of Religions since Ancient Times

4.Law Should Apply to All
    5.Satanism1.Satanists and Animal Sacrifice
    2.Criticism of Religious Intolerance

6.Scientific Experiments
    7.Appendix A: Animal Sacrifice in the Jewish Scriptures and Christian Old Testament

1. Halal and Kosher Meat

1.1. Animal Suffering During Religious Slaughter (vs Stunning)

“Scientific evidence shows that these animals face severe pain and distress.”

Vegetarians International Voice for Animals1

Some debates over how to reduce animal suffering have centered around Halal food preparations. Muslim religionists have refused to use any modern scientific techniques for causing the least amount of pain while killing animals. Modern techniques are safe, quick and painless, but they are resisted by religious authorities who prefer the methods laid down in their religious books. It is fair enough to be wary of using drugs to dull animal's pain if those drugs find their way into the meat, but, with the stunning technique, there are no contaminants involved.

Some still think that their religious practices are better for the animal, but, scientific studies have proven that stunning an animal first removes its pain, whereas hanging them upside and cutting their throat, doesn't.

“Research in New Zealand has shown that animals being slaughtered without pre-stunning do feel pain. The investigation was carried out by Dr Craig Johnson and his colleagues at Massey University, New Zealand. They were awarded a prize for their work this week by the Humane Slaughter Association.

The research shows that calves do appear to feel pain when slaughtered by dhabiha (Muslim) and shechita (Jewish) ritual methods, which involve hanging the animal upside down and slitting its throat, allowing it to bleed to death. "I think our work is the best evidence yet that it's painful," says Craig Johnson.

The NSS has been pressing the Government for some time to ban the exemption from pre-stunning in connection with these forms of slaughter. Christopher Wathes of the UK Farm Animal Welfare Council said the findings increase pressure on religious groups that practice slaughter without stunning to reconsider. "It provides further evidence, if it was needed, that slaughtering an animal without stunning it first is painful," he said. Craig Johnson commented: "It wasn't a surprise to me, but in terms of the religious community, they are adamant animals don't experience any pain, so the results might be a surprise to them.”

National Secular Society, Newsline (2009)2

1.2. Draining Blood

Many of the odd religious rituals surrounding animal slaughter are to do with superstitions involving blood. In most traditional religions blood is a principal ingredient in the most powerful forms of magic - in the Old Testament God itself performs such rituals in order to make promises to Humans. Blood must otherwise be completely absent from meat, but to achieve this aim some religionists stick to some pretty outdated methods as described by their religious literature. Such texts - written by the educated men who could write at that time in history - might have known what was best practice in the first millennium but do it is not so in the third. It has been shown that stunning animals does not interfere with blood drainage at all. One such study was published in the New Scientist in 2006:

“Most Muslim slaughterers believe that drainage will only be complete if the throat of the animal is slit without stunning it first, but now Haluk Anil of the University of Bristol, UK, and colleagues have shown that the amount of blood drained from the animal, and the rate of blood loss, is the same regardless of whether or not it is stunned first.”"

http://www.humanreligions.info/animal_slaughter.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-26-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Truth requires a strong stomach to find sometimes. Or should I say it always requires that you are willing to forego a lot of what other people eat eagerly.

"The following articles provide proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking. The entire Judeo/Christian Bible is a hoax of catastrophic proportions with a very clear objective using subliminal means and the channeled psychic energy of believers.

Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient spiritual texts and records were removed and/or destroyed and those who had spiritual knowledge were mass murdered by the Inquisition. This took out of circulation the very knowledge those in power have used and still use to manipulate the ignorant population using spiritual/occult power. The Bible is one of the most powerful subliminal tools used by a select few to enslave the masses. Most people are unaware of this because they lack knowledge regarding the occult, thought power, and psychic energy. The powers that be work to reinforce the belief that the occult, powers of the mind and spirit are nonsense or just plain bunk.

Destroying the ancient records allowed an alternative invented "history" to be written which has disconnected humanity from its true origins. Controlling history is important because if one manipulates how people see what we call the past, this influences the present and the future.

The entire Bible is an extremely powerful subliminal tool full of occult numbers, messages, allegories, and stolen material, which has been corrupted from ancient religions. In addition, this book has been infused with psychic energy and power to instill fear and to make it believable. When one's eyes are opened and one has the necessary knowledge, the *spell* will no longer be effective. The entire underlying theme of the Judeo/Christian Bible is the establishment of the fictitious history of the Jewish people in the mass mind. What the mass mind believes has power and the energy to make manifest in reality as thoughts are energy

There are vacuum-sealed vaults in the Vatican library containing thousands upon thousands of ancient esoteric books from around the world that have been stolen and hoarded over the years and kept out of public circulation. The Catholic Church, which is the root of the Christian religion, is controlled by a secret society that has abused occult power to enslave the masses. The end goal is the total enslavement of humanity, which they have worked towards relentlessly and ruthlessly.

All of this has directly affected each and every one of us. Humanity has suffered unnecessarily because of the denial of this knowledge. People have been coerced over the centuries into paying for their own damnation to the tune of billions and billions of dollars to keep this lie prospering and continuing strong. The survival and prosperity of this vicious hoax on humanity requires only ONE thing- A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

Contrary to what most people have been indoctrinated with, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are relatively new religions. Humanity goes back tens of thousands of years. These three have worked relentlessly to keep us from spiritual/occult knowledge and using this power, of which all of us have.

These so-called "religions" are built upon murder, torture, and lies and the only way any lie of this magnitude can survive is to create more and more lies and destroy the peoples who know the truth. Christianity is nothing more than a program. There is nothing religious or spiritual about it. Millions of people suffer depression, hopelessness, and confusion about life. The soul needs light and very few know this or actively practice the power meditation that will literally "save" their own souls. Because of a lack of knowledge and ignorance of the occult, Humanity as a whole has been placed under a powerful spell using occult power and indoctrinated not to question, concerning these three so-called "religions." This has been reinforced by centuries of Christians being duped into supplying their psychic energy and souls to be channeled into perpetuating this lie, which in the end, will only benefit a select few.

Everything that the Christians accuse the "Devil" of, is really of their own God.
    "A Murderer and a Liar from the Beginning"
    "Human Hating"
    "He Deceiveth all of the Nations"
    Link: The Christian Mass/Service: a Simulation of a Human Blood Sacrifice"

This site may be a little biased but as always it is good to get the facts.

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

Balance is a good thing. Harmony is a great thing. When you find a place selling courses on balance - run!

Unfortunately there are so many self-help approaches for every issue in your life. AA is well known as a feeder group for Christian cults and it brings sheep together for the shearing processes. You can find them in the eating disorder genre and most of all wherever people want more money through fellowship and giving. In the course of your life you might enjoy these fellowship endeavours and get what you need from them, don't get me wrong. I enjoy giving as much as anyone.

"Here is a question for you. What does Christianity have to do with the popular and constantly growing industry of Self Improvement? Don’t be afraid, it’s not some religious fanatic post that is supposed to make you repent your sins and go into exile. We are all intelligent and smart people who are looking for ways to grow in life, to develop in a balanced and harmonious way.

So what does the Bible have to do with self improvement (and balance for that matter)? The Bible really is the ultimate guide towards personal growth. I confess, I am very partial towards this topic because I am a Christian (even though I haven’t always been one.) But even if you do not share my beliefs open up your brilliant mind to the new concepts that I am about to reveal here. If you love life balance articles and tips that I give on this blog please stick around to see what is really inside my mind and soul. Because faith is really the base of life balance in my life.

Personal development field and the Christian religion seem to be living in two completely different worlds. But in reality they have much more in common than any of us could ever imagine. Here is the ultimate 9-step self improvement guide that will help you achieve the peace, balance and happiness that you are looking for.

1. Find your mentors

You need to have good teachers to grow in life. Learning from these teachers expands your knowledge, opens up your mind to new possibilities and lets you avoid painful mistakes (at least some of them.)"

http://balanceinme.com/blog/christian-self-improvement/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-04-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Let us see what kind of light Lucifer of the Anunnaki is hiding or spreading today. It starts with a lot of truth {I did not copy because you hear or read me saying the same thing all the time - about CONstructs; and we should expect it to have an agenda when such truth is pointed away from Masonry if you wish to find REAL truth. But it is definitely worth reading and I may have to post stuff to the Albert Pike thread from this as well.

"Note: The key of this lock is the number 1014 and I will reveal the MEANING of this at the end of this article after the secret of Lucifer will be unveiled to all the readers. If you wonder what this numbers are all about please read this and this.

OCCULTISM = 690 = LEFT HAND PATH is a game of Sophia (who is the master of this game?) and wisdom is really an energy (SOPHIA = 408 = SHAKTI) and not some thought form. The thought forms can be manipulated and the symbols can be charged with wisdom or with inverted and perverted ‘wisdom’. What Éliphas Lévi, Albert Pike and generally what all of the masons of the 33rd degree said and believed (and even what Jesus and Solomon said and believed) can be adjusted according to the necessity (Ananke) of time (Chronos-Aeon) and not even Zeus which expressed the Godhead for the Greeks can rise above the will-Thelema of Chronos and this is a reality which is described better by the Apostles as the Thelema (ΘΕΛΗΜΑ = 93) of the eternal God (El Olam) which is a concept that encircles the unknown which we can only reach if we gain divine wisdom.

“Do not love (ΑΓΑΠΗ = 93) the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

For everything in the world–the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life–comes not from the Father but from the world.

The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does THE WILL (ΘΕΛΗΜΑ = 93) OF GOD lives forever.” 1 JOHN 2:15-17

This adjustment can be made either with pure divine and VIRGIN wisdom (just like Athena) or with inverted and perverted ‘wisdom’ which provides a profaned meaning and this reality is expressed within all the real occult-secret societies where SHE can pervert the meaning according to how SHE is dividing the good from the bad elements who deserve to be deceived or NOT, depending on how deluded a member is with his self importance and so, even the deceiver of others who thinks himself to be a smart guy can deceive him self and his ‘friends’.

“Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it.” - Albert Pike
    The meaning/Ennoia/Sophia of each projection can play games even to Gods and this is why even the Gods bow before HER who is Shekinah and who is Adi Parashakti (who is also Ananke), the mother of the universe, and this reality is depicted in the Christian mysteries as the Holy Mary the mother of God who is said to be above the Archangels."

http://www.esophoria.org/the-secret-of-lucifer/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-23-2016 at 03:53 PM.

If a person has never experienced the influx of knowledge from sources beyond mere mental or logical processes it is hard to conceptualize what wisdom really is. Truly this is a gold mine of a cross between Gnostic Christians and Thelema in a Crowleyan sort of way yet raging against Levi who is part of Crowley's Perdurabo soul continuance. It involves channellers and speakers for God and all manner of neo-Eleusis Mystery School recent creation and interpretations thereof. It is the kind of thing which makes heads spin so they stay Christian and get raped and sheared all the more. It could be a Scientology outreach if you follow what L. Ron did with Babalon - but that too is Crowleyan.

"No man can rise above her or step on her and those who think they can are fools in the best case and blasphemous abominations in the worst. These types will get the ‘god’ they deserve. Those who do not deserve the energy of Sophia and who are trying to steal it with their mental tricks and with their “magickal” rituals are getting Baphomet because of their blasphemous occult practices which are the perversion of the MEANING and it is just a process of self destruction orchestrated by HER who is BABALON!

If you perceive our mother as Holy then you deserve to have a Holy Mother but if you perceive our mother to be a whore you are an abomination and you deserve to have a whore for a mother just like Lilith and so YES; our mother is a whore FOR YOU if you think that she is and she will treat you EXACTLY like you deserve to be treated and she will step on you and LAUGH with your misery.

I do not care what Eliphas Levi said about his creation (Baphomet) and not even about what he believed if for example he wanted to hide something behind this abomination and I do not give any importance to what the Knight Templar’s believed about this issue. I do not value ANY MAN above HER who is the MEANING and not even Jesus whom I ADORE and WORSHIP with TEARS in my eyes for his pain and his struggle to save the soul of humanity from this vortex of self destruction.

When Baphomet is associated with the reversed pentagram express the inverted sexual energies of Venus and this projection can ONLY be of some use for the plan that SHE is orchestrating where Baphomet is just an abomination and a mental trap for the unworthy elements and the pure wisdom and the true MEANING behind this projection is to be able to realize this. When and if you do, maybe you can figure out some good uses for it and if you do not, most probably you are being used by this projection and not the other way around. In this plan which is the only one with REAL AND PURE MEANING, the Mother is behind the projection of Baphomet just as the very optimistic people who are meddling with this issue are claiming. It does not REALLY matter for the plan SHE is orchestrating who is using this projection and what they believe about it. The only thing that matters and the only thing that has REAL PURE AND VIRGIN MEANING in a world which is driven into chaos and which is sinking into the shadows is to reverse this projection and destroy the world of the shadows and of the occult ‘secrets’ even if the necessity (Ananke) of time (Chronos) will force us to create a new one because this is the only way to FREE HER in our consciousness and make a new beginning and bring a new world order as some people are saying. I do not care if Simon the Magus was a black magician or a saint and if his Helen was a ‘whore’ or not but I can tell you about my Helen; my Helen is pure and innocent like the dove and she is promising a new hope for humanity.

The pentagram was always associated with the worship of Venus/Aphrodite/Astarte/Inanna/Ishtar/Babalon obviously because of this fact: {Most of these are Phoenician or all are when you include the derivations. But so is the Bible as far as myths go - and Albright said.}

I will not argue with what some people say about the “great meaning” behind the projection of Baphomet. She IS the meaning/Ennoia/Sophia after all and so maybe there is an even greater MEANING from what humans in general believe. Besides, Éliphas Lévi charged this symbol with the energy of Pan (who was cursed by Aphrodite and Eros to never find a bride and so he is NOT the bridegroom) and with the energy of Banebdjedet which is the soul/psyche/ba of THE GOD OSIRIS = 888."

http://www.esophoria.org/the-secret-of-lucifer/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-23-2016 at 07:09 PM.