Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bavarian Illuminati

I hope this thread will bring us up to where we are and hopefully where we can go or are headed. It does not explain the details but gives warnings about making uninformed or bigoted conclusions before doing the further research needed.

There is a lot of history behind any perspective if you only select the through-line that suits your prejudice(s). One reason you can find any point of view that suits you is families have had black sheep who wised up like the Kennedy boys, who had to be assassinated. Another reason is they have plans for all possible outcomes of each decision they make. Some of their alphabet soup agencies are willing to build their own empire at the expense of the people in charge. A fine example is J. Edgar Hoover who had sex tapes and confessions he could roll out any time some official threatened to expose him. He was an unelected power-broker involved in every aspect of our society (even the World wars) for fifty years.

He is a good example for other reasons if you remember his talk about 'pinko fags" and look into how he was a totalitarian dictator who had his bum boy on his staff as a high paid courtesan most of the time he was in office. The recent Leonardo di Caprio role gets him, right. There is an author in Russia who wrote a book saying Khrushchev was Stalin's main squeeze. Usually these people enjoy screwing anything that moves and their need for power is what makes them easy to keep under control by those who really make the world what it is. Sometimes their kink is on the receiving side as was the case with Hitler whose pet name for himself was 'Shithead'.

Thus all manner of conspiracy can have volumes of facts to back it up. For example here is one that points the finger at the banksters or Rothschilds without even knowing who they were before they suddenly came on the stage with Mayer Amschel Rothschild at Hesse Castle in the very late 18th Century. I could convince you it was the Black Pope who pulls the strings and the Rothschilds were the Vatican bank for good reasons if you know what family they really are - the de Medicis. Then I could develop a well researched history pointing to the Physiocrats and Pierre Dupont de Nemours who became Eisenhower's Military-Industrial Complex. They created Russia and Pierre was a US Minister Plenipotentiary selling armaments to both sides of all wars. It is so easy to follow the money but so few really do that because they have their religion or other BELIEF which blames Jews and gays or whatever the current flavour of idiocy is easiest to sell. Francis Fukayama and other social engineers confess to the methods of using religion and saying one thing while appealing to another demographic - see Machiavelli. If you are large and in charge you must always have a fall guy - like the Ashkenazi or Oswald.

This is my reply to a Nazi promoting good Christian who quoted Benjamin Freedman saying the Ashkenazi were Pharisaic Hebrews.

Now for the clincher to prove you KNOW ZIP!

Your quote shows talk about Hebrews and Pharisees (BTW Paul the Roman whose religion YOU follow, falsely claimed he was one) but there were NO Ashkenazi around until almost 1500 years later, and they are Germans or East Europeans - DNA proof!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...909-story.html

Anyhow, blow out your brains reading all the links here - but let me say Eustace Mullins did good research and they present it as if he thought the Fed was bad - he was (maybe still is) alive not long ago when a book saying that came out - he said he did not say the words that book put in his mouth, he said we need to know and learn what and why these things are there. Professor Quigley similarly does not think the CFR or others he wrote about are bad, and I agree. We indeed do need facts, and we most of all need to plan for what those facts obviously lead to. A global community with fewer borders (National, spiritual, economic and cultural) and bureaucracies. We need what maximizes technology utilization and wealth which all people and life on earth can benefit from. The proper plan would not steal from any segment of civil and honest people to give it to some welfare bum corporatists (corpserists according to David Korten a good man and economist).

http://www.newsfollowup.com/timeline...israel_ww3.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-04-2016 at 11:16 AM.

"The Jesuit priest John H. Surratt, proven to be the ring leader in the death of President Lincoln was untouchable. In the affidavit of Henri De Sainte Marie, Aims Report, House of Representatives, 39th Session Congress, Page 15, Ex. Document No. 9., he says: 'I believe he is protected by the clergy and that the murder is the result of a deep laid plot, not only against the life of President Lincoln but against the existence of the republic, as we are aware that priesthood and royalty are and always have been opposed to liberty.'(Henri De Sainte Marie, Rufus King, Minister Resident)

Al, as you know in the Secret Treaty of Verona it says in Article 1: 'The high contracting powers being convinced that the system of representative government is equally as incompatible with the monarchical principles as the maxim of the sovereignty of the people with the divine right, engage mutually, to the system of representative governments, in whatever country it may exist in Europe, and to prevent its being introduced in those countries where it is not yet known.'

After the 1213 Charter made the Pope Contracting party, he and the monarchs of Europe declared in this treaty that representative governments were an enemy to the Catholic Church and the monarchies of the earth. As we know the monarchy of England retains its claim to America, but not without intervening and destroying the 1787 Constitution. The third prong of their attack was the Bank of England, taken over by the Rothschilds money after Britain's bankruptcy. The Rothschilds put in place the Bank of the United States and later the Federal Reserve, which was born in the Bank of England. Where did the Rothschilds get their huge gold reserve? {Nathan Rothschild supplied the King of England with the good news that Wellington had won at Waterloo. The Rothschild/De Medicis/Templar Papal passport of old had built the best spy network. He was then allowed by his Royal cousin to William of Hesse [Illuminati founding member] to trade with this inside knowledge and make an ENORMOUS fortune while bankrupting many other good lords and ladies.}It seems like their banking house just suddenly appeared in the 1700's. In 1850 in the preface of The Negation Of God, M. About said: '....the Rothschilds who would borrow money from the Pope at six per cent interest'...

The tremendous amount of capital it took to bankroll many of the countries the Rothschilds loaned to only existed in Rome. The above is a matter of history, but is never taught and is allowed to disappear from all but old history books, lost forever, thanks to the advent of television." (7)

Rufus King was Ambassador to England and attached to the British Royal Court after that term was over. I guess some of his family came north to Canada around this time and called themselves United Empire Loyalists as my Aunt Ruth used to tell us about her grandmother's family. Yes, they are Kings and related to Rufus. After his time in England he then returned to the US and ran for President. I believe he would have learned a great deal during his time with Pierre Dupont de Nemours but I was shocked to see his name mentioned in conjunction with the Treaty of Verona. I can not for the life of me understand why the Rothschilds (Who were the De Medicis Popes) are so convinced there is only One Pie and why the Physiocrats like Dupont and then Jefferson worked so hard to make a total free market that advantaged only the few who already had huge capital from ancient times.

I think it is Bill Moyers who wonders out loud in the Royal Bush Corporate world of the 21st Century about how it is that the people are putting up with no capital gains taxes or reductions thereof; while the arms, drugs and corporate behemoths of all types grasp government handouts or legal loopholes absolving them of responsibility for crimes they commit. The observation B. F. Skinner made about 'positive reinforcement' like Medicare and other bureaucratic boondoggles that take us away from helping each other, are actually reducing the freedoms or rights from the days when we were mere serfs or sharecroppers, deserves consideration even if he was a pervert and control freak.

So few people care as they enjoy their Veuve Cliquot and Gucci. The funny thing is this - if we threw off the One Pie of Malthus and started resource utilization with full technology and no nations or armies we would all be richer and no one (other than a few criminals and churches) would have to give up their ill-gotten gains.

These few words from the author of The Jefferson Bible and the separation of church and state show just how much he knew about the media (includes pulpit and schools) and the way it deceives and subverts any real thinking.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."
    Thomas Jefferson

Jesse James had more than a gun. Cecil Rhodes' had more than a psychic vision. You will probably think this group you read about is some form of evil, or bad act. It may have been a very important group in the final analysis, and you will have to go a lot further than these words I give you before you will know why that is true.

Was Colonel House a member of the FOGC? You can judge. Is it just an American Rosicrucian group? No, it operated (maybe still does in Thelemic societies) in 99 places around the world. It may have had a presence in the Golden Dawn and certainly it had an influence there.

This link does not know a great deal but what it says is important.

http://knightsofthegoldencircle.net/Introduction.html

Much of what Henry Makow is all about I oppose. He does tell some truth and you should read this. He does not seem to know that Lincoln was a member of the Rosicrucian Council of Three which was a major part of the formation of groups like the FOGC. All of them are collectively known as the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion - a centurion is derivative from one hundred, but the final member of these '99' groups is a demon. In order to have one hundred groups you would have all these demons with one final demon or boogeyman.

http://henrymakow.com/john_wilkes_bo...led_by_je.html

What I have chosen from among thousands of garbage-minded uninformed and deceived purveyors of ego will cover the core issues of ignorance. The Bavarian Illuminati founded by Goethe, Weishaupt, St. Germain and William of Hesse included watchful participants such as Meyer Amschel Rothschild and Professor Oppenheim (Merovingians or Benjaminites all). It was founded because the Catholic behemoth and corrupt unenlightened people and priests of society at large had disbanded the Jesuits. The Jesuits were disbanded for their efforts to create a better life than slavery for South Americans who were being harshly treated by monopolists given Papal authority for a fee. The Jesuits still try to help people form communes or sensible co-operative efforts.

Earlier Illuminati efforts include:
    1. Alumbrados (Italian for Illuminati) efforts supported by the de Medicis created the Jesuits and an education system that still bears the name of Thomas Aquinas. He was an alchemist forced to write Aristotelian philosophy into the church dogma or see his mentor/lover the Bishop of Munich get more than just de-frocking. That man is Frater Albertus Magnus who inspired Goethe through his writings and who is widely regarded as the foremost alchemist before Paracelsus or even his equal.

2. The support of many Renaissance scientists including Da Vinci, Nostradamus, Newton and the Rosicrucians of England and the Emerald Isles. King Rudolf of Bavaria had done a lot to bring hope to real scientists as well. Though the Illuminati were often Popes they still had to do battle with corrupt prelates just as men like Jefferson did centuries later. Jefferson said Adam Weishaupt was a philanthropist and Jefferson was correct.

3. Along with their army of spies called the Templars we saw the Illuminati support the Cathars who raised women to be equal with men. They all suffered mercilessly for this in what is called the Children's Crusade because children holding the hands of their parents singing hymns to the living love of Jesus were marched into fires by the hundreds of thousands.

4. The Gracchi and Cynics (including Yeshua Bar Joseph and Seneca who was greatly admired by Jefferson, who wrote his own Bible) attempted to help people rebel against corruption and slavery of the soul and more.

I can go back in time far beyond their writing of the Hebrew Bible (see thread on the diaspora lie recently proven by archaeology). The Father of Biblical Archaeology Professor Albright of Johns Hopkins, said
    "The Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy."
    That brings us to what a website written by a Satan worshipping Christian Bible thumper has to say. Yes, those who fear Satan are worshippers of that myth created by Rome along with the Hell and Heaven which they created as Jesuit and Pope John Paul II admitted in 1999.

""There are unseen rich and powerful people pulling strings, but they are just making themselves more rich and powerful for a short period of time. There are many groups, secret and otherwise, that are successful in spreading lies and misinformation, but almost everything is lies and misinformation in one way or another, so it really does not affect things much.

If there is an Illuminati, they are not very illuminated and are nothing to worry about. They do not know the nature of reality, or they would not be trying to control it. They will not be able to change it, no matter what they think.

There are no bad or good guys, just people that know the truth and those that dont. Many will learn the truth and change their ways, and many wont."

quoted excerpt from: The Present - Insights - World Government

People think that the symbolism on money, in movies, music videos, etc., is proof that the almighty 'Illuminati' rules the world. Calling some arbitrary group of wealthy, influential people the 'Illuminati' just promotes a false sense of power, perpetuating the illusion of control. This ego-ruled, owner class thrives on people believing they are powerful, in believing that they exist as the 'Illuminati' and have global influence and control. Just using the word 'Illuminati' in the context of power and control feeds the illusion that people have real power over others and over life itself. The people trying to divide and conquer life, hoard the resources, and destroy humanity and the environment for profits and influence are deceived and deceiving, not illuminated.

We need to stop calling these people 'illuminated', because that is the exact opposite of the truth. If they were truly enlightened, illuminated beings, they would not be playing the animal power games, perpetuating the dog-eat-dog world, dividing, conquering and trying to control life. If they were truly illuminated, they would know that what goes around comes around for everyone, including them, and they would realize that they are their own worst enemy. With this realization, they would immediately stop trying to control life and start sharing the wealth and building paradise on earth for everyone.

All that said, there is a larger force of deception in control of these rich owners and politicians, and the rest of humanity: the instinctual, animal mind... the beast within, amplified and also hidden by the cold, calculating mind of man... that which deceivith the whole world, what religions call Satan. These so-called 'elite' and privileged are more slaves to their animal minds than anyone else. They are too blind to even know they are blind; their minds have cut them off completely from the presence of Life and the Spirit (divine intelligence) of the universe, and also from knowing themselves and what they are really doing in the big picture sense. It's nobody's fault, literally. There are invisible forces at work that hide, distort, and also reveal the truth, and we are beginning to be able to distinguish between the animal mind and the spiritual mind, which are in an undeclared mental war for the souls in this world. The ability to discern truth from falsehood, reality from illusion, spiritual from beast, is our true awakening."

http://www.neworderworld.com/illuminati-truth/

The so-called New World Order is a direct and continuous business Empire of Phoenician elites and families who built the Great Pyramid of Iesa (Jesus) and gave all writing alphabets to people of the Mediterranean and elsewhere. You can call them Atlanteans because they were all over this Earth for millennia before the meteor hit in 8350 BCE. I hope as you read the above excerpt that you saw it was well presented and reasonable with all manner of nice things to say about spirituality. That does not mean it is truthful. The issue of spacecraft is a highly probable ancient human invention but not spacecraft which could travel outside our atmosphere. Anti-gravity or Vril power associated with the earth Energy Grid is real. See threads on Pine Gap, HAARP and Tesla.

We can (!) re-distribute the ego's needs for honor that lead to the structures of Mediterranean patronage or cronyism. We do not need to read good anthropologists like John Davis in order to know what still runs everything around us. Please do not simply respond to my effort as if I am a mere and simple 'conspiracy theorist'. Those who call me that kind of thing are often weak-willed sycophants or just the thing people see when they look in the mirror; if they have not studied what is possible and why things are the way they are. Put another way - in the words of the scholar Peristiany: "The punctiliousness of honour must be referred to the code of an exclusive and agonistic microsociety; that of honesty to an inclusive, egalitarian macrosociety." Let us work together and end this ideology of gloom that insists humans can be no more than the 'beast with red cheeks' or some other object Machiavellians and politicos merely 'manage' as if we are 'money-trees'.

It should be obvious that the 'spin' I will put to the facts exists just as it does with any other writer. You may consider me a Utopian in the typology of Bryan Wilson or as one who "... 'presumes' some divinely given principles 'of reconstruction,... more radical than the reformist alternative, but unlike the revolutionist option, insists much more on the role human beings must take in the process'..." (2)

In study on The Trial of Socrates and a play by that name authored by Voltaire I have found Voltaire doing a reading of Jonathan Swift while exiled in England and I know that means he was likely an adept in the Green Languages as he is also most noted for his poetic or Bard qualities. At that time he was also a promoter of Shakespeare which had yet to gain acceptance on the continent. These things as well as his lifelong friendship with St. Germain make me think Voltaire was associated with the Hibernians of Thomas Paine and William Blake (alchemists or almost so) and even the Bavarian Illuminati. I have found rumours to that effect, along with many references to Baron von Knigge and Goethe or other prominent German nobles and hangers on thereto. Here is a little addressing the secretive nature of these groups.

"Knigge, especially, was a highly religious and intellectual man and would have had nothing to do with that or any other order which was anti-Christian, yet, the vicious attacks and accusations by Baruel and Robison had great influence, and it was even charged that the Illuminati were themselves agents of the Jesuits, though the latter were opposing it in their usual secret manner. The Illuminati were extremely secretive, even identifying themselves and their chapters by assumed classical names; for examples, Weishaupt was Spartacus, Knigge was Philo, Ingolstadt, the headquarters, was Eleusis, Austria was Egypt, etc. Dates were given in a sort of cryptography."
    - Henry Wilson Coil, Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia, 1961

In continuing that search I find substantiation of what I wrote in my book on St. Germain and an explanation for his close association with the Hessians who were instrumental in the American Revolution and in creating a fortune for Mayer Amschel Rothschild. His mother was a Hessian!

"Many researchers believe that St. Germain was the son of Francis II of Transylvania. Francis II's second wife was Charlotte Amalie of the House of Hesse. Princess Charlotte Amalie Wanfried-Hesse (German Prinzessin Charlotte Amalie von Hessen-Eschwege, Wanfried; Wanfried , 1679 . March 8 - Paris , 1722 . February 8 ), Transylvania Princess by marriage to II. Rkczi, a nun after her husband's exile....

“The estate of (Illuminatus) Landgrave Karl von Hessen-Kassel (1744-1836) was an occult-masonic initiatory retreat. The world’s foremost expert on the 18th-Century Golden and Rosy Cross, Dr. Christopher McIntosh: The head of the Asiatic Brethren in the 1780s and 1790s was the Landgrave Carl von Hessen-Kassel, one of the most fascinating and influential figures at the time in the world of Masonry, Rosicrucianism and hermetic studies. He not only belonged to innumerable orders and rites, but he was a practicing alchemist and was a friend of the mysterious French alchemist, the Comte de St. Germain, whom he harbored during the last years of St. Germain’s life on his estate Louisenlund in what is now Schleswig-Holstein, which he turned into a great center of Masonic and esoteric activity.” (Sursa)"

http://trianglebook.weebly.com/illuminati.html

Thus when she went into the convent he was adopted by distant cousins named De Medicis. I previously had no explanation for why he was adopted as a near teenager or aged 12. There were people who feared he would lead a Revolution against the Austro-Hungarian Empire who had forced his father into exile. We also find he is related to the Royal Dragon bloodline through Europe. The fact that Sauniere had the top Hapsburg at his funeral and enforcing his end at that time per an agreement of some kind, makes me wonder of Sauniere might have been able to put the Royals in a better position against the Holy Roman Empire.

Scrib'd has an author whose extensive searches for answers might yield (at a minimum) a great number of inter-relationships and intrigues. There are so many intrigues and players in these games it can be hard to name which ones are winning at any time. The author of what follows is Hamad Subani who along with his thesis advisor has suffered the pains of disinfo and marginalization. I have read enough to know he is an honest seeker but I am not sure his information is complete enough to draw any conclusions from. We all have limits to how much we can research but he points out many university people have been let go or worse when they do anti-establishment work and research. I recommend his work on esoteric German or Nazi symbology and the people behind it. He has extensive research on US officials which include Woodrow Wilson creating the present sate of American domination of the world as we know it. I saw no reference to him being a mere puppet for Colonel House and other bankers I have connected the whole matter with.

I will continue trying to read it (I am not allowed to copy it. The gibberish that results looks intentionally corrupted.) as relates to many entries on Japan and intrigues therewith. He documents Chamberlain worked with Roosevelt to bait the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor - I do not think Chamberlain was all that involved as I have made clear the importance of other players including Churchill and Mountbatten, who I do not think would have told Chamberlain much of anything. But he was an excellent puppet and all parties were concerned about the British King who was pro-Nazi which he demonstrates (like Russian Bolshevism) was an Illuminati (read Rothschild) effort. But he does not paint all Jews as culpable - like me he demonstrates there are more Jews being used as fall guys and patsies. In short there are intrigues within intrigues and you should never assume you are smarter than those who make these intrigues.

I heartily endorse his whole book - you will learn a great deal no matter how much you think you know about either side of any issue relating to the first 50 years of the 20th Century.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/162152574/...ception#scribd

He mentions the following book and says it is well -researched. I have seen the TV shows and I always doubted that Hitler (like most of those helped to South America by the Pope and his top people - which has been proven and confessed to) did not escape.

"We now have a serious and well researched book by H. D. Baumann and Ron T. Hansig entitled "Hitler's Escape" in which he makes a very convincing case that Stalin was correct in his statements to his western Allies in 1945, telling them that Hitler (and Eva Braun) were still alive. One of the authors' startling revelations is, that the man present in the last days of April inside the bunker was, in reality, a double of Hitler. There even is a photograph of the corpse of the double taken by Russian investigators.

Hitler's death, at the end of World War II, assumed to be by his own hand, remains unproven. This assumption was the result of, what many conceive as, a conspiracy by the Western Powers, bowing to political pressures and to fight nazism, to come up with Hitler's suicide story. This then would explain Hitler's disappearance from Nazi Germany after Germany's defeat.

Even if one takes the years later submitted Russian report on Hitler's autopsy at face value, there still remains the fact that there was no trace of the corpse of Eva Braun, Hitler's mistress and later wife. This alone disproves the double-suicide theory now part of German history.

Based on the well-documented revelations, this book can rightfully be called "the biggest detective story of the twentieth century". "

http://www.hitlersescape.com/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-17-2016 at 09:15 PM.

I really did not want to build this thread into a monster but there are so many things related to it that I am afraid I have to even though I have created four other threads whole doing this research (Which I already knew from doing my books - but this stuff confirms what I wrote.

Sutton and his book showing the connection between Hitler and Rothschild bankers is quoted by racist haters who do not know the Rothschilds prey on Jews and have for at least five millennia and they wrote the Bible to give themselves the monopoly on usury and share other money with their elite friends.

These racist haters will never learn or read the Halakah which establishes the hierarchy and who can (by law) do what to whom. Some are beginning to see how almost every genocide is attributable to elites except the ones their sometimes friends do to them. The Cathar era is a study in Hegelian play and Rome or Empire to beat any moral person to a near death state. But few study it anyway.

Here is Jeff Rense quoting one such racist fool who will not learn. He says John Kerry is guilty for his role in Vietnam where he spoke out avidly against atrocities. It is so bad an example of what fools will believe I would laugh - except it is not funny.

"Rense.com

How Labor Zionists Sacrificed
    Europe's Jews In WWII
    Kerry, Gaza And The New Sabbatean Holocaust
    By Barry Chamish
    [email protected].i
    2-9-4

In the first week of February 2004, two related incidents occurred in Israel and America. Prime Minister Sharon announced his decision to evacuate the Jewish residents of Gaza and John Kerry won enough primaries to just about settle the issue of who will be the Democratic Party candidate in the upcoming American elections.

Here are a few less than publicized facts about Kerry:

- He is a graduate, like both President Bushes, of the occultic Yale University cabal, the Skull And Bones Society. So whoever Americans vote for, they get the same secret society determining their lives. {This is a low level cult - but there is truth in this.}

- Kerry, like Howard Dean, Wesley Clark and Joe Leiberman are all members of the Council On Foreign Relations (CFR). So whoever Americans choose to be the Democratic candidate, they will get the same CFR agenda.

- The well publicized CFR agenda insists on Israel withdrawing from Gaza, Judea and Samaria and half of Jerusalem, making Israel unviable as a state. To that end, like Dean before him, Kerry has promised to appoint Jimmy Carter (CFR) or Bill Clinton (CFR) as his administration's Middle East advisor.

- Not that Kerry will receive any new advice from either of them, since his campaign manager is Alan Solomant, an executive of Peace Now - America.

- Kerry is being protected from exposure of the ugly crime of participating in a massacre in Viet Nam. {A total lie as noted already.}

- But as his prominence grew, so did the investigation of his past. And what did we recently discover; why Kerry is Jewish on his father's side. Somehow, he forgot the fact that his grandparents were prominent Jewish business people in Prague and that his father is 100% Jewish. Ask yourself, do you know anyone who doesn't know his father's religious background?

As rare as it must be, that affliction runs rampant in CFR circles. Former CFR Secretary-of-State Madeleine Albright also forget that both her parents were Jews, even though she was raised in the Jewish home of her relatives in London.

If you don't feel like voting Kerry, there is Wesley Clark waiting in the wings. Uncannily, he is also a CFR member who only discovered his father was Jewish while he was burning Bosnia to ashes.

Now how come, no matter which Democrat you choose, you get a CFR half-Jew who forgot all about it? The answer is found in the Sabbatean (also Shabbataian and similar spellings) policy of having their Jewish apostate followers converting and hiding their roots and beliefs. {He contradicts himself and is raving.}

Allow me to quickly summarize Sabbateanism/Frankism:

In my previous article, The Deutsch Devils, I revealed {Revealed how the Zevi character converted to Islam is all. It was just as bad as this so called scholarship.}the findings of Rabbi Antelman in his books To Eliminate The Opiate Volumes I and II. His focus is the false messiah Shabtai Zvi, and the continuation of his evil ministry through the Turkish sect called the Donmeh. In the eighteenth century, Jacob Frank brought the Donmeh ideology to Europe and joined a fateful alliance. This was described in the article as:

Frankfurt at the time was the headquarters of the Jesuit, Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati, as well as Rothschild Brothers' financial empire. This is worth repeating: Frankfurt was the birthplace of both the Illuminati and the Rothschild empire. {It was not! It was at William of Hesse's castle. And that is not the Illuminati - it is just the Bavarian Illuminati.} When Jacob Frank entered the city, the alliance between the two had already begun. Weishaupt provided the conspiratorial resources of the Jesuit Order, while the Rothschilds contributed the money. What was missing was a means to spread the agenda of the Illuminati and that the Frankists added with their network of agents throughout the Christian and Islamic worlds.

Jacob Frank became instantly wealthy because he was given a nice handout by the Rothschilds of Frankfurt. There is no other explanation.

And from this starting point, Rabbi Antelman gave us a blueprint for the war against Judaism and all its good, and indeed against humanity and all its moral treasures. A movement of complete evil now took hold. The Jesuits' goal was the destruction of the Protestant Reformation leading to a return of one pope sitting in judgement on all mankind. The Rothschilds goal was to control the wealth of the planet. And the Frankist vision was the destruction of Jewish ethics to be replaced by a religion based on the exact opposite of God's intentions. When these factions blended, a bloody war against humanity, with the Jews on the front lines, erupted and it is reaching its very pinnacle at this moment."

The Jesuits have fought against Popery more than any - and they were disbanded for it during the time Weishaupt (a Jew) created the Bavarian Illuminati. In the mid 70s I spent a few occasions with a VP of one of their top universities and he told me they were seriously considering leaving the Catholic Church over issues including women priests, celibacy and abortion or it's planned Parenting side of the argument. I have written a book on the Jesuits and this is so wrong it probably seems right to those whose mind is twisted by hate - which as John Paul II said (he was a Jesuit) you can create Hell from in his 1999 speeches which included many apologies for things I discussed with the executive of PR at Xavier. So this Satan fearing worshipper of Hell is so ridiculous it makes a mockery of the likes of Rense.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-19-2016 at 02:52 PM.

I know William Wynne Westcott studied Swedenborgian alchemy or hermetics and founded the Golden Dawn. There is a free book on this Magus here already and I have connected George Washington and other founders of the Enlightenment with this through line that Swedenborg is only a small part of; or I have not seen where he actually added much to the genre despite many people studying his work who have added a great deal to our collective enlightenment. Through Westcott one can draw lines back and forward to almost all the adepts of the last three centuries. His Sepher Yetzirah is even more popular than it should be.

http://hermetic.com/westcott/

Here is a lot on his interpretation of the creation of life or Sepher Yetzirah.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/yetzirah.htm

The Swedenborg claims to be able to visit Heaven and Hell at will are patent psychopathy or beyond my desire to travel further into his thinking, at least. His influences are many including Balzac (Crowley and the Hellfire Club) and Baudelaire as well as those I have mentioned.

If you have not been down this road - it is worth reading, and maybe a little more than that. Just read the parts you think apply.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/swd/index.htm

I apologize for my earlier disgust with the Heaven and Hell comments. I should know better the nature of the projections and how seductive they can be. I agree with the Jesuit pope John Paul II when he said (in 1999) that they created Heaven and Hell and that we too can make our lives whichever of these falsehoods we choose. I probably should try to explain how many Royals like Frederick of Prussia or William of Hesse are all part of an elite even more foul than either Hell or the Devils that can be called forth and sometimes, when the victim or society at large accepts their projections and vile offerings become a reality, like a genocide as allowed in the elite manual of the Benjaminites called the Halakah. I have done that a whole lot, but maybe naming the game will help. A very old game which might have been designed by the Olmec or their predecessors in Central America or in Persia near Lake Urmin includes both Dragons and the hierarchy. It is Snakes (Chanes, Naga etc.) and Ladders. I personally think the game represents reality just like the game played in the Pelota which has astrological or Heavenly implicated outcomes and the winning team can choose to die. But you would have to read every book by Carlos and then start a ten year or more study to grasp what Quantum Jumping tries to say it knows.

Thus I will offer a little of the game inside this circle of disinfotainment which hides behind the Jewish nonsense and occasionally forfeits the lives of these lesser Jews who have catered to the tables of the elites. I should give it to you and at the same time tell you it is largely projected lies and deceit. But if you want you can do what Swedenborg did and manifest the imagery as you are brainwashed to believe. Dom Pernety for his boss Frederick II, or Pasqually and many names these illumine or illuminati or alumbrados may take all serve a purpose you will not get to know until you are at the top rung of the pile of whatever you wish to call it. They let the sheep think it is what the sheep fear (Devils and the like) and thus they maintain a shield of secrecy with a host of great and often Noble (Royals and politicos) people to run interference in front of them telling things with great hesitancy and letting the leaders of the sheep (priests or whatever pulpit-pounder proselyte name) will enjoy whipping the rabble into a frenzy about. It makes a high incentive to get higher up in the orders and yet, sometimes I am not sure the truth was even left by whoever started the game of charades.

Here is a low level example of the jargon or degrees in the hierarchy.

https://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/CHRON-2%20[A].htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-22-2016 at 09:41 PM.

You probably know that Weishaupt was a Jew and many Masons are studying it whether or not they are a Jew. You might even think you know what a Jew is, but almost no Jew does so - in short, few people really do. As far as a religion goes we can call ourselves anything at all, and even convince others it is true - but that does not mean much unless you were a target of ignorant people. Paine (an Illuminatus for certain, not just the Bavarian sort) gets it correct in this small excerpt. Here he is talking about some of the most para - normal and unbelievable fictions you will ever encounter large groups of people swearing is real. (From The Age of Reason Part 2)

"When I am told that the Koran was written in Heaven and brought to Mahomet by an angel, the account comes too near the same kind of hearsay evidence and second-hand authority as the former. I did not see the angel myself, and, therefore, I have a right not to believe it.

When also I am told that a woman called the Virgin Mary, said, or gave out, that she was with child without any cohabitation with a man, and that her betrothed husband, Joseph, said that an angel told him so, I have a right to believe them or not; such a circumstance required a much stronger evidence than their bare word for it; but we have not even this for neither Joseph nor Mary wrote any such matter themselves; it is only reported by others that they said so it is hearsay upon hearsay, and I do not choose to rest my belief upon such evidence.

It is, however, not difficult to account for the credit that was given to the story of Jesus Christ being the son of God. He was born when the heathen mythology had still some fashion and repute in the world, and that mythology had prepared the people for the belief of such a story. Almost all the extraordinary men that lived under the heathen mythology were reputed to be the sons of some of their gods. It was not a new thing, at that time, to believe a man to have been celestially begotten; the intercourse of gods with women was then a matter of familiar opinion. Their Jupiter, according to their accounts, had cohabited with hundreds: the story, therefore, had nothing in it either new, wonderful, or obscene; it was conformable to the opinions that then prevailed among the people called Gentiles, or Mythologists, and it was those people only that believed it. The Jews who had kept strictly to the belief of one God, and no more, and who had always rejected the heathen mythology, never credited the story."