Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to be Hated, Why it is Right!

Who says George Bernard Shaw was not a good comedian? The Shaw Festival near Niagara Falls is not so far from the Stratford, Ontario Festival where you can see the best Shakespearean actors. If you can, try to see both.

"Sir, - The opera management at Covent garden regulates the dress of its male patrons. When is it going to do the same to the women? On Saturday night I went to the Opera. I wore the costume imposed on me by the regulations of the house [...] Not only was I in evening dress by compulsion, but I voluntarily added many graces of conduct as to which the management made no stipulation whatever. I was in my seat in time for the first chord of the overture. I did not chatter during the music not raise my voice when the opera was too loud for normal conversation. I did not get up and go out when the statue music began. My language was fairly moderate considering the number and nature of the improvements on Mozart volunteered by Signor Caruso, and the respectful ignorance of the dramatic parts of the score exhibited by the conductor and the stage manager - if there is such a functionary at Covent Garden. In short, my behaviour was exemplary. At 9 o'clock (the Opera began at 8) a lady came in and sat down very conspicuously in my line of sight. She remained there until the beginning of the last act. I do not complain of her coming late and going early; on the contrary, I wish she had come later and gone earlier. For this lady, who had very black hair, had stuck over her right ear the pitiable corpse of a large white bird, which looked exactly as if someone had killed it by stamping on its breast, and then nailed it to the lady's temple, which was presumably of sufficient solidity to bear the operation. I am not, I hope, a morbidly squeamish person, but the spectacle sickened me. I presume that if I had presented myself at the doors with a dead snake around my neck, a collection of blackbeetles pinned to my shirtfront, and a grouse in my hair, I should have been refused admission. Why then is a woman to be allowed to commit such a public outrage? [...] I suggest to the Covent Garden authorities that, if they feel bound to protect their subscribers against the danger of my shocking them with a blue tie, they are at least equally bound to protect me against the danger of a woman shocking me with a dead bird. [Shaw, III, 585ff.]"

http://www.minerva.mic.ul.ie//vol2/shaw.html

When I began asking questions I saw so much more to learn. I enjoy that still. But I do not need my ZEN and now I am free to take the PATH. I could advise the young 'grasshopper' about very little except to open his eyes much less than his ears (to people).

I can say I want to know what he sees with so little of the war and the wages I have paid in the war to be all I can BE! I can hope he will ask why I was so stupid when he hears me recount so many things.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-19-2016 at 07:25 PM.

It was just a few decades ago that teachers still taught how important it was for mankind to invent fire. I used to point out there were flaming tar pits in various places around the world as recently as ten years ago; there probably still are some, and of course after a forest fire caused by lightning. People believe the stupidest things if authoritative people tell them it is true.

The near Psychopathy illustrated by people who BELIEVE they are somehow speaking for God or have been operated on by aliens is a thing to behold, if you try to prove how nuts people can be - or if you need to believe there is no soul or ESP. The argument for and against the existence of god(s) is not exactly the same as the others - but when you really think and question things you should have an open mind.

In a review of Max Jammer's book on Einstein and his religion by a noted ecumenical theologian we find these great words of inspiration. "Banesh Hoffmann, who calls Einstein a creator and rebel, rightly summarizes Einstein's philosophy in the following words, "The essence of Einstein's profundity lay in his simplicity and the essence of his science lay in his artistry-his phenomenal sense of beauty."

http://www.metanexus.net/book-review...sarojini-henry

Here we see Kanzai is teaching others how to make fires.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ticle-1.998716

Confessions from government agents about hoaxing people like Linda Moulton Howe about alien hybridization makes no difference to people who want to believe (any stupid thing). It creates a cover for real secret or immoral projects.

This article proves through confessions and more, that the government has falsified and played games with people to Hide the Ball so people will not see what is really going on. It did not start recently as I have proven in many ways throughout history.

http://dailygrail.com/Reviews/2013/6...d-Hall-Mirrors
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-17-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Hakim Subani and many other people like myself are getting the message out which people like Eisenhower have openly stated - and greed is still in control because people are told they need jobs - which is certainly no longer true if it ever was. Truman gave the Russians a whole air force just before the start of the Cold War. As Sutton found out there have been deals and Russia was part of many sides to these deals since it started the democratization of Europe in the mid 19th Century shortly after helping the US fend off the British Naval and land forces about to invade and pick up the pieces.

"Antony Sutton has been persecuted but never prosecuted for his research and subsequent publishing of his findings. His mainstream career was shattered by his devotion towards uncovering the truth. In 1968, his Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development was published by The Hoover Institute at Stanford University. Sutton showed how the Soviet state's technological and manufacturing base, which was then engaged in supplying the North Vietnamese the armaments and supplies to kill and wound American soldiers, was built by US firms and mostly paid for by the US taxpayers. From their largest steel and iron plant, to automobile manufacturing equipment, to precision ball-bearings and computers, basically the majority of the Soviet's large industrial enterprises had been built with the United States help or technical assistance.

Professor Richard Pipes of Harvard said in his book, Survival Is Not Enough: Soviet Realities and America's Future (Simon & Schuster;1984): "In his three-volume detailed account of Soviet Purchases of Western Equipment and Technology . . . [Antony] Sutton comes to conclusions that are uncomfortable for many businessmen and economists. For this reason his work tends to be either dismissed out of hand as 'extreme' or, more often, simply ignored."

The report was too much and Sutton's career as a well-paid member of the academic establishment was under attack and he was told that he "would not survive".

His work led him to more questions than answers. "Why had the US built-up it's enemy? Why did the US build-up the Soviet Union, while we also transferred technology to Hitler's Germany? Why does Washington want to conceal these facts?"

Sutton, following his leads, proceeded to research and write his three outstanding books on Wall Street, FDR, the Rise of Hitler, and The Bolshevik Revolution. Then, someone sent Antony a membership list of Skull and Bones and "a picture jumped out". And what a picture! A multigenerational foreign-based secret society with fingers in all kinds of pies and roots going back to 'Illuminati' influences in 1830's Germany."

http://www.antonysutton.com/