Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Logos

The Logos

Here is Heraclitus writing about the Logos which you will also find in Buddhism, around the time that the Hebrew Bible was cobbled together. This Logos is in the Bible where you see "In the beginning was the word." All of energy and matter made with it is built upon harmonic forces (words are harmonic especially when people like Pythagoras who is credited falsely with the Octaves) according to modern String Theory. If Gravitational Wave Theory is the best explanation it will be even more true - metaphysics is winning and people like Aristotle were able to think - despite having made many errors.

"All things come out of the One and the One out of all things. ... I see nothing but Becoming. Be not deceived! It is the fault of your limited outlook and not the fault of the essence of things if you believe that you see firm land anywhere in the ocean of Becoming and Passing. You need names for things, just as if they had a rigid permanence, but the very river in which you bathe a second time is no longer the same one which you entered before. (Heraclitus, 500 B.C.)"

That ONE or "All is within, the universe" or YHVH (The I AM consciousness) and all other ways we allow ourselves to escape reality and our potential purpose (Logos is so defined - see Logotherapy) is very important. It can harmonically converge and templates (see Teilhard de Chardin) can be 'creatively realized' (see Bucky). But we must get closer to understanding it rather than blaming everything on boogeymen or g-ds.

Robert Graves has this to offer in his masterwork The White Goddess.

"Conquering gods their titles take From the foes they captive make, and that to know the name of a deity at any given place or period, is far less important than to know the nature of the sacrifices that he or she was then offered. The powers of the gods were continuously being redefined. The Greek god Apollo, for instance, seems to have begun as the Demon of a Mouse-fraternity in pre-Aryan totemistic Europe: he gradually rose in divine rank by force of arms, blackmail and fraud until he became the patron of Music, Poetry and the Arts and finally, in some regions at least, ousted his 'father' Zeus from the Sovereignty of the Universe by identifying himself with Belinus the intellectual God of Light. Jehovah, the God of the Jews, has a still more complex history."

How can we teach the 'speaking in tongue' reversal to Ogham dialects if there is no etheric bank of knowledge called Ein Sof, the Akashic or other similar conceptualizations in language? Is it through that same ether or medium that we can attune to achieve bibliomancy, soul mates, decrees, action-at-a-distance and enhanced horizontal gene transfer now being proven?

Roger Bacon was a good alchemist and monk who spent some time in a dungeon for his efforts to bring Christianity out of the Dark Ages and back to Nature ('prakrti'). He is like a lot of adepts in that he chose to dare and be courageous enough to risk his life for the cause of human emancipation. It is known to them all that they could join the paradigm and do very well, if they keep their mouths shut. Ignorance after all, may be bliss - but as the Greek sage did say, it is not blissful to be ignorant. The fullness of bliss comes most when God is harmonizing and things fit the Divine Purpose. That is a very biased way of saying what creative utilization and intelligent design does contemplate, but it is good enough to describe what I hope can occur.

It appears to stupid and simple 'me', that the secrets of science are worth sharing and enabling all mankind with. Through open examination rather than pedagogical pedantry of proselytes, the proletariat might well understand and seek fairness from the priesthoods of greed and power. Time may not be on our side but we can create amazing things if we can garner enough energy and spirit to the common cause of all men in Brotherhood. With just a few trusted people who have the ear of the populace a new ethic could quickly evolve or return. The possibility presented through honesty and a willingness to nurture and negotiate has been the realm of women and thus they became the designated scapegoats of the 'Original Sin'. Our soul innately knows the truth of Brotherhood and the appeals to ego are not more powerful than a soul allowed to speak to the mind, without interpreters who sell fear and salvation.

THE LOGOS

I have often used purpose therapy (along with Gestalt or Zen) in my efforts to help those who struggle with the alienating societal effects and outcomes from bad parenting and poor educational environments. I almost always discuss the simple choices made by Frankl in his concentration camp experiences. I give more credit to the University of Wisconsin than I do to Vienna as this Wikipedia article does. Vienna has influences that psychiatrists do not talk about (Other than Rhawn Joseph) and Frankl is more humane and human than most of them. It is good enough and well worth reading. The Logos is what Tesla drew much insight from as we should know.

I can even say that I enjoyed drilling down into the word Noetic (See thread on the Institute of Noetic Sciences) and then seeing a discussion of alchemical principles derived from Bards like Hesiod. Of course they did not explain Bards or point out Socrates, Aristotle and Plato were alchemists. They did make reference to some "eclectic" cosmogonies that affected "Medieval" people. Here is a little of what this drilling lead to.

"In Aristotle's influential works, the term was carefully distinguished from sense perception, imagination and reason, although these terms are closely inter-related. The term was apparently already singled out by earlier philosophers such as Parmenides, whose works are largely lost. In post-Aristotelian discussions, the exact boundaries between perception, understanding of perception, and reasoning have not always agreed with the definitions of Aristotle, even though his terminology remains influential.

In the Aristotelian scheme, nous is the basic understanding or awareness which allows human beings to think rationally. For Aristotle, this was distinct from the processing of sensory perception, including the use of imagination and memory, which other animals can do. This therefore connects discussion of nous, {Akin to Jungian collective, soul and such.} to discussion of how the human mind sets definitions in a consistent and communicable way, and whether people must be born with some innate potential to understand the same universal categories the same logical ways. Deriving from this it was also sometimes argued, especially in classical and medieval philosophy, that the individual nous must require help of a spiritual and divine type. By this type of account, it came to be argued that the human understanding (nous) somehow stems from this cosmic nous, which is however not just a recipient of order, but a creator of it. Such explanations were influential in the development of medieval accounts of God, the immortality of the soul, and even the motions of the stars, in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, amongst both eclectic philosophers and authors representing all the major faiths of their times."

I say you will find the root of epigenetics and modern science beginning to learn metaphysics is the true REALITY in our ordered environment in this. I also say the reason Erikson was made an outcast in Psychology after having been it's top guru; is because he learned the truer meanings in The Logos or spirituality. Tesla's whole life is credit to it's Harmonic (In the beginning was the WORD) or Divine Providential Purpose. In a list of the 20th Centuries leading psychological influences http://psychology.about.com/od/histo...chologists.htm you will still find Erikson at number seven as well as the thoroughly trashed Skinner at the top of that list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logotherapy
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-09-2016 at 08:46 PM.

I say the reason Napoleon "blanched" when he was inside the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid relates to Time Viewing, and maybe even Time Travel (see my book Chichen Itza - Time).

Even now we have researchers saying faster-than-light speeds are not contemplated by Einstein's Theory of Relativity. This nonsense exists despite CERN proving neutrinos do it; and NEC labs at Princeton showing 300X light speed in a cesium chamber in the early part of the last decade; and optical bending of light in Italy showing 1.25X light speed in the early part of the previous decade; and action-at-a-distance being known for many millennia; etc.. It all reminds me of why Einstein had to tell his publisher that Bucky was one of ONLY seven people on Earth who understood his theory. And some scientists say action-at-a-distance (In reference to Einstein's use of the word.) is 10,000 times faster-than-light.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...ter-than-light

It is beyond comprehension for most people to imagine! I mean - how stupid do some people have to be? Is the hiring process for university types really tilted against thinking to this extent? No wonder Gödel is called a Mystic and Bucky had to quit school even when they pleaded with him to let them push him along towards their sheepskins.

"In 1895, while conducting research with his step-up transformer, Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla’s experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla’s simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.

With these experiments in high-voltage electricity and magnetic fields, Tesla discovered that time and space could be breached, or warped, creating a "doorway" that could lead to other time frames. But with this monumental discovery, Tesla also discovered, through personal experience, the very real dangers inherent with time travel.

Tesla’s first brush with time travel came in March 1895. A reporter for the New York Herald wrote on March 13 that he came across the inventor in a small café, looking shaken after being hit by 3.5 million volts,

"I am afraid," said Tesla, "that you won’t find me a pleasant companion tonight. The fact is I was almost killed today. The spark jumped three feet through the air and struck me here on the right shoulder. If my assistant had not turned off the current instantly it might have been the end of me."

Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past, present and future, all at once. But he was paralyzed within the electromagnetic field, unable to help himself. His assistant, by turning off the current, released Tesla before any permanent damage was done. A repeat of this very incident would occur years later during the Philadelphia Experiment. Unfortunately, the sailors involved were left outside their time-frame reference for too long with disastrous results. {Al Bielek is a proven fraud and Stuart Swerlow is talking about dimensional aspects which some people do not want to consider.}

Tesla’s secret time travel experiments would continue on in the hands of others who were not as concerned with humanity as Tesla."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel11.htm

"Professor Goddard does not know the relation between action and reaction and the need to have something better than a vacuum against which to react. He seems to lack the basic knowledge ladled out daily in high schools." --- (New York Times editorial about Robert Goddard's revolutionary rocket work, 1921)

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."
    (Charles H. Duell, commissioner, US Office of Patents, 1899)

My book on Tesla includes much autobiographical content from him. He said everything he did he learned from Revelations in the Bible. But that does not mean a great deal - on its own. I take him to mean his Harmonic discoveries of energy and origins of energy in all bandwidths he invented machines and technology to take advantage of are in the Logos.

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

In many places I have addressed Tesla and Tom Bearden along with how the US and Canada (see Mind-Machine Interfacing article of mine) has worked with people I knew to develop these very things. Of course it is best described in my book on Tesla whose great-great grandniece worked for me in 1981.

Yes, if you actually study and LIVE you do get to know things and people most sheeple are amazed about. Some people think I must be a BS artist.

Here is a small part of what Tom describes at Cheniere.org.

" The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity, but detailing these possibilities must wait for another book.

With two cerebral brain halves, the human being also has a Tesla scalar interferometer between his ears. And since the brain and nervous system processes avalanche discharges, it can produce (and detect) scalar Tesla waves to at least a limited degree. Thus a human can sometimes produce anomalous spatiotemporal effects at a distance and through time. This provides an exact mechanism for psychokinesis, levitation, psychic healing, telepathy, precognition, postcognition, remote viewing, etc. It also provides a reason why an individual can detect a "stick" on a radionics or Hieronymus machine (which processes scalar waves), when ordinary detectors detect nothing."

Imagine the use of gene transfer technology when we know how to enhance the soul or brain uses, or even just the specific gene that allowed Einstein's brain to be larger!

http://www.nature.com/mt/journal/v15.../6300278a.html

Is there a greater humanist than Albert Einstein? For most of his life he was actively calling for an end to standing armies. I think he would agree with me that a World Court with a police force would be a good first step if all nations provided the means for that one world police force.

"Somebody who only reads newspapers and at best books of contemporary authors looks to me like an extremely near-sighted person who scorns eyeglasses. He is completely dependent on the prejudices and fashions of his times, since he never gets to see or hear anything else. And what a person thinks on his own without being stimulated by the thoughts and experiences of other people is even in the best case rather paltry and monotonous. There are only a few enlightened people with a lucid mind and style and with good taste within a century. What has been preserved of their work belongs among the most precious possessions of mankind. We owe it to a few writers of antiquity (Plato, Aristotle, etc.) that the people in the Middle Ages could slowly extricate themselves from the superstitions and ignorance that had darkened life for more than half a millennium. Nothing is more needed to overcome the modernist's snobbishness." (Albert Einstein, 1954)

There are other people who see the things I say, and some of them have said it longer and louder than I have, I hope some day we will be heard.

"Mankind has tried the other two roads to peace - the road of political jealousy and the road of religious bigotry - and found them both equally misleading. Perhaps it will now try the third, the road of scientific truth, the only road on which the passenger is not deceived. Science does not, ostrich-like, bury its head amidst perils and difficulties. It tries to see everything exactly as everything is." - Professor Garrett P. Serviss
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-31-2016 at 10:16 PM.

David Bohm was no small or unknown physicist and he befriended J. Krishnamurti who seems to have accessed the ether often enough to be well-versed in almost all wisdom. He says these words which are in truth addressing what our Divine Providential Purpose or Logos must overcome, or life on Earth will fly with Dodo birds. There are solutions easily utilized if we plan properly and work together. I recommend Krishnamurti's book The Only Revolution for more on the potential we have 'within' just as the authors of The Wonder Child do (see Thread).

"The notion that all these fragments is separately existent is evidently an illusion, and this illusion cannot do other than lead to endless conflict and confusion. Indeed, the attempt to live according to the notion that the fragments are really separate is, in essence, what has led to the growing series of extremely urgent crises that is confronting us today. Thus, as is now well known, this way of life has brought about pollution, destruction of the balance of nature, over-population, world-wide economic and political disorder and the creation of an overall environment that is neither physically nor mentally healthy for most of the people who live in it. Individually there has developed a widespread feeling of helplessness and despair, in the face of what seems to be an overwhelming mass of disparate social forces, going beyond the control and even the comprehension of the human beings who are caught up in it." (David Bohm, Wholeness and the Implicate Order, 1980)

The coded writing of great sages sometimes was necessary because some knowledge in the wrong hands can lead to very massive destruction and abuse. Also it became necessary to protect their own life if the scientists who told the truth while priestly politicos waged war on humans who could not or would not study, valued their physical existence (see Socrates). There are many codes and names for the codes, including The Language of the Birds (BRDs = Bairds) which some call Green Languages and I deal with in my thread on Ogham and Aymara.

"Heraclitus, along with Parmenides, is probably the most significant philosopher of ancient Greece until Socrates and Plato; in fact, Heraclitus's philosophy is perhaps even more fundamental in the formation of the European mind than any other thinker in European history, including Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. Why? Heraclitus, like Parmenides, postulated a model of nature and the universe which created the foundation for all other speculation on physics and metaphysics. The ideas that the universe is in constant change and that there is an underlying order or reason to this change—the Logos—form the essential foundation of the European world view. Every time you walk into a science, economics, or political science course, to some extent everything you do in that class originates with Heraclitus's speculations on change and the Logos.

Despite all this, and despite the fact that the ancient Greeks considered Heraclitus one of their principal philosophers, precious little remains of his writings. All we have are a few fragments, quoted willy-nilly in other Greek writers, that give us only a small taste of his arguments. These passages are tremendously difficult to read, not merely because they are quoted out of context, but because Heraclitus deliberately cultivated an obscure writing style—so obscure, in fact, that the Greeks nicknamed him the "Riddler."

In reading these passages, you should be able to piece together the central components of Heraclitus's thought. What, precisely, is the Logos? Can it be comprehended or defined by human beings? What does it mean to claim that the Logos consists of all the paired opposites in the universe? What is the nature of the Logos as the composite of all paired opposites? How does the Logos explain change? Finally, how would you compare Heraclitus's Logos to its later incarnations: in the Divided Line in Plato, in foundational and early Christianity? How would you relate Heraclitus's cryptic statements to those of Lao Tzu?"

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/philos...heraclitus.htm

As I have said in other places addressing Harmonics or epigenetics we have much to learn but we have most of the information and can actually use or have used the ether we are constructed from for as long as we have existed.

My perspective is this:

a) The all inclusive first matter referred to by Plato is the Logos or Harmonic which is like String Theory's one-dimensional harmonic force which is the substrate for all matter and energy. It has knowledge akin to a tincture and is ordered even if Chaos is apparent.

b) The first sounds are in every sound (substrate, or dimensional bandwidths) but a cascade can occur with proper direction and heal or do the opposite - see Tepaphone or Pythagoras's Therapeutae healing which was incorporated into the Essenes or Qumran community.

c) The Circadian Rhythms of Nature and the Mandelbrot designs along with the Nautilus shell PHI illustrate the natural existence of energy flow which may result in things like Crop Circles which reverberate from ancient DNN arts later called Bardic or Bairdic and which exist in Ogham's five dialects. In fact through shamanic attunement (at-one-ment) all knowledge is available as Paracelsus said about a cure for every disease is available in nature.

d) As one becomes aware of the As Above one learns it is within or So Below. This is not my forte among the three Magian Laws. But RIGHT THOUGHT requires a comprehension of it. There is no idea or discipline which trained attunement can not add to - in RIGHT ACTION or what Teilhard de Chardin called Templates and Bucky called creative realization.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=TpU...cience&f=false

What happens when psychic surgeons and faith healers do their thing; like the minister who healed Evander Holyfield who had been barred from boxing? Energy is at work – but how? Is there consciousness in every atomic constituent or only in the god particle or quark, maybe it isn’t consciousness in atomic components that healers attune with and it is just their mind. But how do average people heal themselves and their loved ones so often, when they don't even know the role they play in healing?

From Hippolytus we see some of the fragments of the work of Heraclitus which give insight to purpose and Divine Providence or the harmonic convergence in all THAT IS!, Refutations

"God is day and night, winter and summer, war and peace, fullness and hunger; he changes the way fire does when mixed with spices and is named according to each spice."

And Stobaeus in Anthology brings us more from his fragments left by Hellenizers and Empire-builders seeking power. I have no doubt there were extant books of his and Poseidonius at the Great Library which was attacked many times by perverts who NEED power.

" It is necessary for those who speak sensibly to rely on what is common to all, just as a city must rely on its law, but even more so; all human laws are nourished by a single divine law; [6] for it rules as far as it wishes and is sufficient for all and is still left over."

Limiting our discourses to "what is common to all" brings Dumbocracy rather than good management as Plato noticed.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-31-2016 at 01:51 PM.

If you have not already guessed or seen some major issues in our history in just this one thread I would be surprised, The sages traveled and knowledge was culturally appreciated all over the Middle East and elsewhere - before a new Dark Age descended when we got the Holy Roman Empire. I could say many of these sages were Merovingians and there are DNA studies showing these families (Including Jefferson and Da Vinci) all come from around the place Heraclitus and Hecateus lived.

This small excerpt from a thread (of many) addressing the Gospel propaganda is pertinent, it is from Luke and the Bible codes.

"For the similar issue of problematization of the terms “Hellenism” and “Hellenization,” see Philip S. Alexander, “Hellenism and Hellenization as Problematic Historiographical Categories,” in Engberg-Pedersen ed., 63-80. Alexander says that Hellenism is a modern ideological construct, “a highly charged and value-laden concept in the discourse of post-Enlightement European thought” (67). Despite their problematic nature, this study uses the designators “Jew” and “Judaism” to describe both the ethnicity and the religious positions of Philo and 4 Maccabees because of the historiographical necessity for categorization. In addition, “Hellenism” and “Hellenization” will be used to designate the cultural context(s) in which Philo and the author of 4 Maccabees were constructing identity."

I have written a book titled Who Is A Jew and you have probably seen me saying I am a Jew despite being Scots-Irish in normal parlance. The above excerpt from the following linked book might set the interested reader on a voyage they might never return from. I should add one little tidbit - Abaris (translates as Rabbi) came from the north or Hyperborean regions during the time of Pythagoras, it is also around the time that Jews today will be seen saying they were forcibly taken by Nebuchadnezzar to Babylon in a NON event which more properly could be said was the people of Israel throwing them out.

http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/cgi/viewcontent...84&context=etd

"When I was in graduate school, I used to take Biblical text study courses. Studying Torah (Bible) is another very detailed word-based discipline. Every word is thought to be significant, and we would often debate why one word may have been chosen over another, and read about what the great Rabbinic commentators' thoughts were about these choices. Detailed text study gave me a profound respect for the process of choosing words carefully.

When I learned Reiki, I became fascinated with the studies of Masaro Emotu. He determined that words have energy. Positive energy and negative energy are emitted by spoken and written words. The words absorb the intention in which they are spoken or written and emit that energy to others, water, or where the words are directed. Emotu's experiments with water are truly inspiring. Some of them involved writing the word "Peace" on a piece of paper and affixing it to a container of water, and writing the words "You Fool" on another piece of paper affixed to a different container of water. The water came from the same original source. After a few hours, droplets of the water were quickly frozen and examined under a microscope. The water with the word "Peace" had grown beautiful detailed crystals. The water with the words "You Fool" had disjointed, chaotic pieces of broken crystals, and a muddy appearance."
    http://reikiawakening.blogspot.ca/20...-of-words.html

Alice Langholt is a multi-disciplinarian and healer whose words have more meaning than most scientists and academics will want to give credit for. She also uses Kundalini Reiki and no hands approaches - which means a mere thought is all we need to assist each other.

It is so sad that we pay drug pushers to abuse us and butchers to cut open our bodies. So many healers are not only more capable and disciplined they actually prevent further harm. There is a place for modern medicine but Dr. Zoltan Rona (Search for him and Daniel Matt as well as Emotu - here, to get more about all these matters.) gets it right when he says our vaunted modern medicine "is a blip" on the history of the healing arts.

It is not wise to overlook the beauty in design even when that design has malfeasance or deceit in it's true intention or goal.
    http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/...red-music.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-30-2016 at 01:55 AM.

For the Gnostic teaching website to be correct about The Zohar and Moses passing on this knowledge - they should explain what the knowledge was called in the time of Moses, who he is in historical facts and why the guy who wrote it was a liar according to Daniel Matt who is re-doing it to take out the fraud and put back the spiritual core of it. Matt is a top professor and acclaimed author - no simpleton at all. Gnostics cannot be all the things they are said to be by many adherents. The ones saying the Gospels are valid are supporting a Roman Empire that burned them at the stake many times on the road to enforcing this lie. The ones claiming Kabbalistic roots have it bass ackwards as I see it. But it is fine to learn what they all say - just don't believe IT! And when you see them say the various early Bibles are based on Kabbalah you should know Kabbalah is based on far earlier insights in the Qabala or Verbal Tradition.

Since we are now verging on metaphysics as the only scientific POV that has validity, as Gravitational Wave Theory continues to prove out, does it make sense to learn about it? Learning about the ether and energy affects which are part of all mystical disciplines is easy enough, and after a while it becomes second nature once you throw off the chains of ignorance and material mind sets we have been inundated with. I again note Kabbalah is 'twisted' but that may only mean a different angle or viewpoint. The Zohar is from a much less ancient time. And when they use the word Bible they do not include the Roman lies of the New Testament. I also ask you to search for Unsheathing the Soul here.

"The Holy Bible, the Torah, and the Tanakh are books written based on the Zohar of the Kabbalah. In Gnosis we always state that the doctrine that Moses gave to humanity was given in three ways:
    •The Zohar, which is the spirit of the doctrine
    •The Talmud, which is the soul of the doctrine
    •The Bible, which is the body of the doctrine

So the Bible itself and all the stories and the descriptions that we find in it are based on the spirit and the soul of the doctrine. In the Bible we find many stories related with the life of many prophets. In esotericism we name those prophets Aeons or Masters of the Day who reach the realization of their Being. They achieve complete Self-Realization. So, we call them Aeons or יום Yoms, which means "days," vehicles of the light.

Light is the first expression or manifestation of the Unknowable. In Kabbalah, the Unknowable has three aspects, namely: Ain, Ain Soph and Ain Soph Aur. These are the three aspects of the Unknowable that is represented by the last letter Hei of יהוה Iod-Hei-Vav-Hei. Within the Unknowable we find that which we call A-Elohim [אין אלהים] which is the Unknowable Seity. A-Elohim is that Seity which cannot, in any way, be represented because it is an Unknowable Light, Aur in Kabbalah; thus, light-אור-Aur abides in it and emanates from it.

absolute-1

Let us now study the light within the meaning of “And Elohim said” which hides the mystery of Mi, Aleh and Elohim.

ויאמר אלהים יהי אור ויהי־אור

"And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light." - Genesis 1: 3

The Hebrew letters of the phrase ויאמר “and said” can be disarranged as follows: מי אור, which mean, “who, light.”

"Lift up your eyes on high, and behold [מי Mi] who has created [אלה Aleh] these things." - Isaiah 40: 26

"(At the end of the word אלהים Elohim, the syllable ים “im” is) Mi מי (who), is the concealed and hidden One [the Holy Spirit], is he whom all created beings are seeking to know, but after all their efforts and endeavors, by the gaining of knowledge [Daath-Gnosis], they only come at last to [the Divine Mother Devi Kundalini] Mah מה (the what)." - Zohar

Thus, “And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light,” can be read: מי אור אלה-ים יהי אור ויהי־אור meaning: Who, the light of Elah-Yam [אלה-ים the Sea Goddess, the Ain Soph], will be light, and light will be. In other words:

ויאמר אלהים אל־משה אהיה אשר אהיה

“And Elohim said” unto Moses, I become who I Am." - Exodus 3: 14

אהיה אשר אהיה Eheieh Asher Eheieh – “I become who I am.” אהיה Eheieh is a Tetragrammaton or four lettered word that represents Kether, the Father of all lights, the infinite. Through the Tetragrammaton the light “Asher” becomes the Tetragrammaton. Both words “Mi” and “Asher” mean “Who” in Hebrew. This is why “Mah” מה (the what) or letters מ Mem and ה Hei of אלהים Elohim called the light Day.

"And Elah-Yam called [אור - Aur] the light [יום - Yom] Day." - Genesis 1: 5

Observe that the Hebrew word [יום - Yom] Day, contains the letters of the word “Mi” מי (who), divided by the letter ו Vav that represents the Spinal Medulla; the Kundalini.

"The primal celestial light [מי אור] of the first day is [מי Me orאשר Asher, Binah, the Holy Spirit] which lightened the other days of creation. This is why the word YOM – יום - daylight is repeated in each day." - Zohar

"In the name of truth, we solemnly affirm the following: the Third Logos, the Holy Spirit, Shiva [Binah], the First Begotten of creation, our inner individual Monad, or more correctly, our super individual Monad is [מי אור who,light], the husband of [“Mah” מה (the what) אלה-ים the Sea Goddess], Devi Kundalini, our particular Cosmic Mother." - Samael Aun Weor

וירא אלהים את־האור כי־טוב

"And Elohim saw “את At - the Logos,” in the light “Aur” of “Hei- the Ain-Soph” that it was good." - Genesis 1: 4

Thus, מי אור “who, light” or אשר Asher is the first manifestation of ה-Hei, the Ain Soph, the Seity, which is precisely the origin of את, At, the Logos."

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/...on-part-1.html

Further insight to Jung is being explored on a thread on his Hubris and this letter shows he indeed had a lot of humility to.

http://carljungdepthpsychology.blogs...ea-eliade.html

When did the WORD come to be something man knew a little about? This is from the thread Language of the Gods and Dogs.

I have followed this area of research since I was a teenager. In my mid 20s about forty years ago I met the man who brought the first porpoise into captivity at the Wometco Enterprises Miamarina. We became friends and talked about the five different layers of sound or bandwidths they use and whether or not the mystics were right about them having walked on land at one point. In my mid 40s I was at Tulum in Mexico where they have many porpoises and detailed presentations on their evolution. They said about 200 Million years ago the porpoise was a wolf-like creature who walked the land.

Personally I find many dogs are very empathic and have ESP. Yogi Ramacharaka said our American domesticated animals have a higher spiritual attunement than humans who have to focus their attention on acquisition of food and shelter. Maslow's theories on survival and the hierarchy of needs are not as well developed as Yogic understanding which greatly pre-date his Hierarchy of Needs. Today you have autistic children and Alzheimer's patients benefitting from being with porpoises for just 15 minutes.

The people in Hawaii working with animals and porpoises are gaining great knowledge and I applaud their work, but getting an animal to understand us as a means to prove they are wise or conscious in the same manner we are, might not be what should be researched. Shamans and animal trainers including people I have met, who share knowledge without sound to and from animals do exist. It can be seen in the movie Crocodile Dundee when he gestures with his hand and tilts his head to the water buffalo on the road. A reading of The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield might be a place they could start.

"No single trait has been linked more closely with the human species than has language. However, the definition of language and its uniqueness as a human trait continue to be areas of study and debate. Some, such as the linguist Noam Chomsky, take an evolutionary discontinuity position professing that language is a highly unique adaptation supported by special modifications of the brain that appear only in humans. Others, such as the anthropologist Barbara King, favor a continuity position, which suggests that language must have its roots in earlier hominoid adaptations....

Recent work with bonobo chimpanzees, pioneered by Sue Savage-Rumbaugh, has emphasized language comprehension and has progressed well beyond the earlier ape language studies. The bonobos have shown an ability to learn to understand instructions given in spoken English sentences. Together with some of her earlier work, Savage-Rumbaugh has shown that chimpanzees can learn to appreciate the symbols (words) of the language “referentially.” The understanding that words refer to things or events in the real world is one of the key characteristics of human language. Among other things, referential understanding enables us to discuss things that are not immediately present or that happened at a different place or time....

The television medium can display scenes that are representations of the real world, or sometimes of imagined worlds. As viewers, we understand this and often respond to the displayed content similarly to how we might respond to the real world. We of course understand that it is a representation, and not the real world. It appears, however, that an appreciation of television as a representation of the real world does not come easily to animals, even to apes. Sue Savage-Rumbaugh wrote in her book, Ape Language, that chimpanzees show at most a fleeting interest in television, and that from their behavior it was not possible to infer that they were seeing anything more than changing patterns or forms. Her own language -trained chimpanzee subjects, Sherman and Austin, only learned to attend to and interpret television scenes after months of exposure in the presence of human companions who reacted to the scenes by exclaiming or vocalizing at appropriate times. Louis Herman, Palmer Morrel-Samuels and Adam Pack tested whether the dolphin Akeakamai might respond appropriately to language instructions delivered by a trainer whose image was presented on a television screen. Akeakamai had never been exposed to television of any sort previously. Then, for the first time, the researchers simply placed a television monitor behind one of the underwater windows in the dolphin’s habitat and directed Akeakamai to swim down to the window. On arriving there she saw an image of the trainer on the screen. The trainer then proceeded to give Akeakamai instructions through the familiar gestural language. The dolphin watched and then turned and carried out the first instruction correctly and also responded correctly to 11 of 13 additional gestural instructions given her at that same testing session. In further tests, Akeakamai was able to respond accurately even to degraded images of the trainer, consisting, for example, of a pair of white hands moving about in black space. The overall results suggested that Akeakamai spontaneously processed the television displays as representations of the gestural language she had been exposed to live for many years previously."

http://www.dolphin-institute.org/res...l_language.htm

The elephant named Ruby sells art she produces in an Arizona zoo. Sea Lions and many other animals are being studied - as I say, I look forward to seeing how humans adapt to animal language. Maybe it is due to reading too many Edgar Rice Burroughs novels that I think this way. Maybe it is because I can attract birds without memorizing their mating calls or affect cats without any previous interaction. Naw, a crow might caw and imitate us but surely the fact that they can raise cats and befriend other species means nothing at all. All those natives who attune to their clan animal or crow are just savages, like all so many academic books tell us.

There are people in all walks of life who eagerly await a way to control other people like ISIS or racists or maybe even serial rapists and pedophiles in the church. It could happen soon and maybe it will not be across the board applications of these technologies. I really like how this site is approaching it. That does not mean there is nothing to be concerned about.

I recall Princeton recently put their PEAR random generating world mind enhancer to death but in league with Esalen they are proceeding to put what Teilhard and others before him knew - into action. There is a lot of the Bard or poet in all of this. Enjoy!

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/poetic.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-03-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Plato would say eros or love is the pursuit of the greatest wisdom and in that regard if the Logos is part of the dimensional energy banks called Akashic and other names he also was like Heraclitus or following his lead. I, of course, think it is far earlier knowledge which the books and script on stone has not survived or in Verbal Tradition has degraded. But it is there in Bhakti and many sutras to be certain.

http://www.psyking.net/id19.htm

"Plato used storytelling {The Troubadours and Bards again. The teaching of Abaris the Druid for Pythagoras is evident here.}and literature to illustrate points about the psyche, as did Homer. In his story of the charioteer in Phaedrus, Plato likened the human being to a chariot team.

"[As part of the team] there is a powerful, unrully horse intent on having its own way at all costs (appetite). The other horse is a thoroughbred, spirited but manageable (spirit). On catching sight of his beloved, the charioteer (reason) attempts with some difficulty to direct the two horses toward the goal, which he alone (not they) can comprehend." (Watson, p.62)

This is an illustration of Plato's theory about conflict based on reason, emotion and drive.

Plato also made early contributions to motivational psychology with his delineation of the drive characteristics of the psyche--that drives have a striving toward attainment of a goal and an affective coloring of pleasure and pain.

In Plato's Symposium, he presents a dialogue on the meaning of Eros or love, in which each participant offers their interpretations. He discusses 2 kinds of love: profane and sacred. The first is concerned with the body and the second with the psyche, mind and character. Physical sexual desire is not merely concerned with sex, but a masked deisre for parenthood, an attempt to perpetuate oneself. Plato believed this passion for physical parenthood was the most rudimentary fruition of the good and the eternal. He also believed that only higher love could lead to happiness. For Plato, the love of wisdom is the highest form of love. Love can be equated with life force, as it is akin to the biological will to live and the life energy.

Many scholars have used Plato's notions to draw conclusions about human nature. Freud's notions about the personality being dependent on the id, ego and superego are similar to Plato's 3 aspects of the psyche. Carl Jung's notions about the libido and its general nonspecialized drive character seem to stem from the early drive theories of Plato. Evolutionary psychologists discuss humans' need to reproduce copies of themselves and their gene pool. In the psychology of emotion and social psychology, psychologists have studied and outlined the different forms of love. Personality psychologists define the core form of energy residing in man, most frequently, as "psychic energy." The field of energy medicine discusses the relationship of energy centers in the body to the mental state and nature of humans."

Teilhardism is more humanistic and spiritual than almost any other religious perspective (IMHO). I think he is right about his omega point having synchronicity with Yeshua's studies.

I like to re-energize myself with an occasional retrospective of the fight waged by Teilhard de Chardin. In the following we have a fool attacking a humanistic genius - and why does that happen?

"By: Dr. J. P. Hubert

Moral Relativism and Utilitarianism are the reigning (immoral) philosophies in the developed West. Most of our public policy dilemmas are either directly or indirectly related to the widespread acceptance of these post-Enlightenment constructs. Some of the blame for our current predicament can be laid at the feet of Fr. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a Jesuit Priest who attempted to institute a “New Religion” by combining Darwinian evolution with his unorthodox view of Theism.

As Wolfgang Smith has written, Teilhard de Chardin intended to start a New Religion.[1] He made it quite clear on several occasions. In a letter to Leontine Zanta he wrote: “As you already know, what dominates my interest and my preoccupations is the effort to establish in myself and to spread around a new religion (you may call it a better Christianity) in which the personal God ceases to be the great Neolithic proprietor of former times, in order to become the soul of the world; our religious and cultural stage calls for this.”[2] Dietrich von Hildebrand and Wolfgang Smith trace much of the heterodoxy of the second Vatican Conciliar process to the circulation of Teilhardian conceptions of science[3] (especially with respect to biological evolution) and derivatively, Teilhard’s view of religion. Teilhard seems to have made the transformism[4] of biological evolution palatable to certain Catholic Theologians who wished to embrace what they perceived as modern evolutionary science. Traditionally, the entire notion had been thought heretical particularly as concerned the biological evolution of human beings. Through his New Religion, Teilhard gave a patina of legitimacy to the entire concept of evolution by theorizing the existence of “point Omega” which ultimately he identified with Jesus Christ.

It appears that many Catholic Theologians were duped by failing to differentiate the actual facts of biological science from the prevailing naturalistic philosophy (metaphysical naturalism) which as a result of the assertions of leading biologists, was virtually inseparable from it.[5] This made them “ripe” for Teilhard’s proposed incorporation of Evolution into “Christianity.” Teilhard’s New Religion was therefore very much on the minds of some of the participants of the Council, some explicitly and some only implicitly. One might say that the “flavor” was in the air. Unfortunately, no systematic refutation of Teilhard’s theory was available in 1962 prior to the commencing of Vatican II. Wolfgang Smith’s work which accomplished same became available only in 1988.

In a sense then, when Pope John XXIII called for “aggiornamento”, (whether recognized at the time or not), not only was he opening the windows of the Traditional Catholic Church to the world but to what Teilhard had been promulgating as the New Religion as well. It is the latter effect that has produced the post-Conciliar disaster’s with which most Catholics are all too familiar. Unfortunately, Teilhard’s heretical New Religion has been embraced either in part or in whole by several generations of post-conciliar Catholics given that Teilhard’s spurious notions have never been formally repudiated.[6] Teilhardism effectively destroyed the Creation tenet of orthodox Catholicism, the Fall from Grace and with it the concept of Original Sin, the atoning death of Christ on the Cross and thereby the entire Salvation/Redemption tenet based as it is on Christ’s crucifixion and literal bodily resurrection."

http://amaiceducation.blog.com/2011/...xtraordinaire/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-03-2016 at 09:02 AM.

If you have not read or heard Wayne Dyer you have missed a lot of life, probably.

"by Dr. Wayne Dyer,

We become what we think about all day long. What thoughts do you have that inhibit you from feeling as if you’re on purpose in your life? For instance, if you think that you’re separate from your pur*pose and that you’re drifting without direction through your life, then that’s precisely what you’ll attract.

Suppose, instead, that you know this is a purposeful universe where your thoughts, emotions, and actions are a part of your free will and are also connected to the power of intention. Suppose that your thoughts of being purposeless and aimless are really a part of your purpose. Just as the thought of losing someone you love makes you love them even more, or an illness makes you treasure your health, suppose that it takes the thought of your unimportance to make you realize your value.

When you’re awake enough to question your purpose and ask how to connect to it, you’re being prodded by the power of inten*tion. The very act of questioning why you’re here is an indication that your thoughts are nudging you to reconnect to the field of intention. What’s the source of your thoughts about your purpose? Why do you want to feel purposeful? Why is a sense of purpose considered the highest attribute of a fully functioning person?

The source of thought is an infinite reservoir of energy and intelligence. In a sense, thoughts about your purpose are really your purpose trying to reconnect to you. That inner beingness knows why you’re here, but your ego prods you to chase after money, prestige, popularity, and sensory pleas*ures and miss the purpose of living. You may feel sated and gain a reputation, but inside there’s that gnawing feeling typified by the old Peggy Lee song “Is That All There Is?”

Focusing on the demands of the ego leaves you feeling unfulfilled. Deep within you, at the level of your being, is what you were intended to become, to accomplish, and to be. In that inner placeless place, you’re con*nected to the power of intention. {He credits Carlos Castaneda for a lot.} It will find you.

Make a conscious effort to contact it and listen. Practice being what you are at the source of your soul. Go to your soul level, where intention and pur*pose fit together so perfectly that you achieve the epiphany of simply knowing this is it."

If you know nothing and are only beginning to learn about reality - the study of two great men in the 20th Century can shed light on everything you need to know. They knew and had direct cognition of an enlightened sort which went back to the dim past. In fact Tesla once thought he must have communicated with aliens because of the antiquity of the knowledge.

"Both men were, and remain, extraordinarily influential in their respective fields: Tesla in physics, Vivekananda in Hinduism.

The idea that the pair did become friends and attempted to find commonalities in their seemingly polar-opposite pursuits, does sound improbable. Yet, their friendship is well-documented, as is their attempt to work out a mathematical proof for the ideas central to their respective ideologies—how the universe works, and that matter and energy are in fact one. Their ideas and their unity of thought are remarkable on more than one level. Not only do they demonstrate accord between science and religion, they also bring to light the fact that scientific ideas accepted as cutting-edge modern today, were actually divined thousands of years ago."

http://www.wisdompills.com/2015/09/2...-nikola-tesla/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-06-2016 at 08:49 AM.

I am familiar but not expert in Gematria and Kabbalah. My attitude is that Qabala was very ancient and when the Phoenicians created Hebrew they included math to make architectural sense of science in the building of the Megaliths. The Temple of Solomon may never have been constructed but it's design was used in Gothic Cathedrals according to Fulcanelli and others. Cabala is a response to Christianity as it was usurped into Romanism much later. Kabbalah became better understood after Gershom Scholem revived certain aspects but it appears gematria was always studied by a few people.

psche.com has these thoughts on Gematria.

"Jean Houston: The Powers of Genesis

The Spice of Torah - Gematria, Gutman G Locks, Judiaca Press, 1985 with introduction: The Principal (sic) of Numerical Interpretation, Rabbi J Immanuel Schochet, 1985

The Inner Meaning of the Hebrew Letters, Robert M Haralick, Aronson, 1985
    Judaism, Mathematics, and the Hebrew Calendar, Myman Gabai, Aronson, 2002

There are many ways to use Gematria. Not only can the numerical value of words be used to determine a Gematria, but the number of letters a word contains also reveals something about the word. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob combined contain thirteen letters. Sarah, Rivka, Rachel and Leah, their wives also have thirteen letters. This reveals a distinct design. 13 is the Gematria of "one", hinting that the concepts contained in Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are found in one person, their heir, the Jewish man. This is also true for Sarah, Rivka, Rachel, and Leah, whose characteristics are found in their heir, the Jewish woman. 13 plus 13 equals 26, the numerical value of God's Most Holy Name.

Rabbi J Immanuel Schochet, in the Introduction of Gematria-Spice of Torah, p.1
    (See The Abraham Cycle for spellings/gematria and formative expansions.)

This is only half the story (naturally). YHWH, "God's Most Holy Name" is the integration and interpenetration of the two lives (Hay and Hay) of the two worlds that Gematria connects -- most generally, inner and outer and Spirit and Matter, or, as Idel puts it, between "the formative ... and the material." Only when the archetypes of perfected masculinity (13) and femininity (13) are discovered and combined (26) in individual human consciousness can YHWH appear."

I would not say for certain that YHWH or "the I AM consciousness" requires one to know their masculine and feminine just as the Sphinx is the feminine for the masculine Pyramid of Iesa or the yin and yang of the Tao. Both are set upon the collective or integrating force we could liken to the Holy spirit in the Triune nature of all things which allows a Purpose or Logos to activate. I am certain balance is needed and centering is a must. I suggest you contemplate what I have said and ask others (say three knowledgeable people) about this. If they all agree - then it has merit, if they all say it is hooey - then some of it is wrong. Or you could consult Popeye who says "I yam wut I yam."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-10-2016 at 09:43 PM.

In the thread on Humanistic Holism and an article on Blake we have this important connection with the Mythos of many and the Logos of the ONE (YHVH).

I think discussion of this article would make a great semester long course with additional reading of the branches of radical Christianity discussed and research done by the students who would (Dare I say) enjoy listening to some of the artists and their music at night to write their thoughts on why the artist chose the excerpts from Blake that appear in their music.

Such a course might even breed respect between people of different faiths or disciplines and cause a lessening of BELIEF and the unhealthy repressions of religions without need of "libertine or libertarian" miss-interpretations. I know some people who think Cultural Marxism is antithetical to Nazi revolutionary concepts and the governance that values strength in Carlyle's Hero who would benefit as the Critical Theory which maintains from Cultural Marxism would put nails in their heads or savage hearts.

"The Critical Path and Other Writings on Critical Theory, ... I heartily recommend Bucky Fuller's book Critical Path as well.

https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=1442692189

Jean O'Grady, ‎Eva Kushner - 2009 - ‎Literary Criticism
    June 1968 In June 1968 Frye delivered a lecture entitled “Mythos and Logos” at ... a holistic treatment of two dominant and deeply interrelated concepts in Frye's ... of Blake had led Frye to two fundamental questions: “What is the total subject of ...