Thread: Geoff Haselhurst, J. J. Hurtak

Geoff Haselhurst, J. J. Hurtak

There is always room to criticize the best people's work. I hope Geoff reads this and learns something, I am sure there are things he could teach me.

Spaceandmotion is an excellent web site with honorable intentions. I like what they have to say about most things although I think they give far too much credit to the Empire history and paradigm associated with these classical empires. Geoff Haselhurst deserves all the success he can achieve, but he needs to open his eyes and see who taught the Greeks before he asserts so many things. I also am not sure we can be totally sure about wave aspects and some constants associated therewith even though his cosmology or cosmogony includes a place for particles. I understand getting money from donors or other places means one needs to be circumspect if one is to call Pythagoras and all the sages by names like alchemist or hermeticist. But I cannot personally overlook it when he does a timeline such as this.

I could go over many threads here and address every attribution by adding things I find lacking. Let me simply say Pythagoras and Thales had Phoenician parenting and Samos along with Rhodes where Poseidonius probably developed or had the Antikythera others had developed before him, were ancient Danaus or Homer's DNN as was Aristotle in the court of Philip of Macedon. These Keltoi (Greek work for 'ancient ones') or Phoenicians go way back to places like Dolni Vestonici where ceramics and alloying heat for metals are found from 27,000 BCE. Brahe killed himself trying to imitate Paracelsus, and so on. Eratosthenes should be in it as well as his guide on a world cruise who was named Maui, I would not include Claudius Ptolemy or even Philometer who is Ptolemy l. They were concocting falsehoods and hiding knowledge even though they gathered it from all over the world.

The technology we have shown that includes astrolabes like the Antikythera was not invented by Greeks. It (Tanawa, torquetum, see Neolithic Calendars, accurately done back to the same era as Dolni Vestonici, T-square and cross etc.) allowed latitude and longitude or far better maps than Ptolemy drafted. The Flores Island artifacts take seafaring and navigation by the stars back before 800,000 years ago and you do not travel over the horizon by stars without a lot more technology as Bucky Fuller said.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/cosmol...erse-space.htm

"Scientific cosmology - understanding the universe without recourse to divine beings is said to begin with the Ancient Greeks.

500 BC - 300 BC Pythagoras believed the earth was in motion and had knowledge of the periodic numerical relations of the planets, moon, and sun. The celestial spheres of the planets were thought to produce a harmony called the music of the spheres.
    Aristotle taught that rotating spheres carried the Moon, Sun, planets, and stars around a stationary Earth. The Earth was unique because of its central position and its material composition.
    Greek philosophers estimated the distance to the Moon, and tried to calculate the size of the finite universe.

300 BC - 210 BC - Aristarchus of Samos. Greek astronomer and mathematician. He is considered the first person to propose a scientific heliocentric model of the solar system, placing the Sun, not the Earth, at the center of the known universe. He correctly deduced the other planets in correct order from the Sun.

200 AD - The Ptolemaic system. Ptolemy proposes an Earth centered Universe, with the Sun and planets revolving around the Earth. Perfect motion should be in circles, so the stars and planets, being heavenly objects, moved in circles. However, to account for the complicated motion of the planets, which appear to periodically loop back upon themselves, epicycles had to be introduced so that the planets moved in circles upon circles about the fixed Earth.

1401 - 1464 Nicholas de Cusa suggests that the Earth is a nearly spherical shape that revolves around the Sun, and that each star is itself a distant sun.

1500 onwards - Several astronomers propose a Sun-centered Universe, including Aryabhata, Bhaskara I (Indian mathematician astronomers) Ibn al-Shatir (Arab Islamic astronomer) and Copernicus (European).
    Nastier al-din altissimo (Arabian astronomer) created a particularly innovative addition to Ptolemy's circular motions. The "Tustin couple" calculates a linear motion from a combination of uniform circular motions. In his revolutionary work on the solar system published in 1543, Copernicus used a very similar device. Copernicus cited the works of Islamic astronomers and certainly learned from them. Historians are still trying to determine the full extent of his intellectual debt.

1576 - Thomas Digges modifies the Copernican system - proposing a multitude of stars extending to infinity.

1584 - Giordano Bruno proposes a non-hierarchical cosmology, wherein the Copernican solar system is not the Centrex of the universe, but rather, a relatively insignificant star system, amongst an infinite multitude of others (God had no particular relation to one part of the infinite universe more than any other). A universe which, like that of Plotinus in the third century A.D., or Blaise Pascal's nearly a century after Bruno, had its center everywhere and its circumference nowhere.

1600 - Tycho Brahe realised that if the Earth was moving about the Sun, then the relative positions of the stars should change as viewed from different parts of the Earth's orbit. But there was no evidence of this shift, called parallax. Either the Earth was fixed, or else the stars would have to be fantastically far away.
    Tycho himself was not a Copernican, but proposed a system in which the planets other than Earth orbited the Sun while the Sun orbited the Earth.

1609 - Johannes Kepler uses the dark night sky to argue for a finite universe. Kepler discovered the key to building a heliocentric model. The planets moved in ellipses, not perfect circles, about the Sun - known as the Laws of planetary motion.

Newton later showed that elliptical motion could be explained by his inverse-square law for the gravitational force.

1609 - Galileo Galilei observes moons of Jupiter in support of the heliocentric model. (Heliocentrism is the theory that the Sun is at the center of the Universe and/or the Solar System. The word is derived from the Greek (Helios = "Sun" and kentron = "Center")).

1687 - Newton: Laws of motion, law of universal gravitation, basis for classical physics

1720 - Edmund Halley puts forth an early form of Olbers' paradox

1744 - Jean-Philippe de Cheseaux puts forth an early form of Olbers' paradox

1791 - Erasmus Darwin pens the first description of a cyclical expanding and contracting universe.

1826 - Heinrich Wilhelm Olbers puts forth Olbers' paradox

1848 - Edgar Allan Poe offers a solution to Olbers' paradox in an essay that also suggests the expansion and collapse of the universe.

1900 - The astronomer and mathematician Bessel finally measured the distance to the stars by parallax. The nearest star (other than the Sun) turned out to be about 25 million, million miles away! (By contrast the Sun is a mere 93 million miles away from the Earth.)

1905 - Albert Einstein publishes the Special Theory of Relativity, positing that space and time are not separate continuums.

1915 - Albert Einstein publishes the General Theory of Relativity which requires a finite spherical universe (it cannot be infinite because of Mach's Principle, with which Einstein strongly agreed, that the mass of a body is finite, is determined by all other matter in the universe, thus all other matter in universe must be finite). What then surrounds this finite spherical universe? Einstein used his spherical ellipsoidal geometry of General Relativity to propose curved space. What stops finite spherical universe gravitationally collapsing? Einstein proposed his Cosmological / Antigravity Constant.

1922 - The Russian mathematician and meteorologist Friedmann realised that Einstein equations could describe an expanding universe. Einstein was reluctant - believing in a static (non-expanding universe).

1929 - The American astronomer Hubble established that some nebulae (fuzzy patches of light on the night sky) were indeed distant galaxies comparable in size to our own Milky Way.
    Hubble discovers the red shift with distance. If Doppler shift caused this redshift then it meant stars / galaxies were moving apart. This is interpretated as evidence that the universe is expanding. Einstein, swayed by this argument, changed his mind - thus his comment 'My biggest blunder' referring to the Cosmological Constant.

1950 - The British astronomer Fred Hoyle dismissively coins the phrase "Big Bang'', and the name stuck. i.e. the Universe had been born at one moment, about ten thousand million years ago in the past and the galaxies were still travelling away from us after that initial burst. All the matter, indeed the Universe itself, was created at just one instant.

1965 - Penzias and Wilson discovered a cosmic microwave background radiation. This was interpreted as the faint afterglow of the intense radiation of a Hot Big Bang, which had been predicted by Alpher and Hermann back in 1949.

Since the 1970's almost all cosmologists have come to accept the Hot Big Bang model.

1986 - Dr Milo Wolff discovers the Wave Structure of Matter.

1997 - Geoff Haselhurst independently discovers the Wave Structure of Matter. Describing an infinite eternal space full of matter, but matter only interacts with other matter in a finite spherical region of space (our finite spherical 'observable' universe within infinite space). It is the Out Waves from this other matter in our observable universe that forms into our In Waves (Huygens Principle) which then explains Mach's Principle and the redshift with distance."

From the thread The Library at Alexandria where Eratosthenes was a curator.

The Pentagram and the Sun (RA)

The Pentagon-Dodecahedron was a representation of earth's tectonic plates. The ancients built a network of megalithic structures upon it for many purposes related to enhancing their psycho-spiritual needs up to and possibly including what led to the vitrified rocks. Mystery Schools say this about it.

"Masonic Symbolism of the Arithmetical Number Five {See recent discovery of the Pentaquark} and Its Plane Geometric Construct the Pentagram and Solid Geometric Construct the Dodecahedron
    Stanley J. Bransgrove*

For presentation to the California College of the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis
    Introduction

The number five [1] and its byproduct, the pentagram, have symbolic prominence and have been attributed extraordinary qualities. Possibly before ancient Sumerian astronomers observed the curious natural phenomena that of the seven visible planets, only Venus traced a regular geometric pattern, a pentagram in eight-year cycles, this number and figure may have already achieved symbolic import. We can confirm at least that what was observed above, was repeated by man here below. In examining remaining monuments of this distant past we find evidence that in fact the symmetry of the pentagram was utilized in mans most important architectural edifices. We may also interpret the stone work of this initiatic tradition in light of literary references to such western traditions such as those of the Pythagoreans, Jews, Christians, Druids, as well as the Lataif of Sufi tradition, and Hindu Tattwas. The pentagram served the Pythagoreans as a salutation and a symbol of health. Medieval masons considered it a symbol of deep wisdom and integrated its proportions in ecclesiastical edifices. In recent times, professor Matila Gyrka called the pentagram the "gateway to absolute independence;" "symbol of deep wisdom;" and an "ideal archetype of dynamic growth." It is not surprising that we find such symbolism reoccurring in speculative Masonry and Masonic Rosicrusianism." (1)

A Shardana group of Phoenicians as well as the Genoese or Legurian people going back to 2000 BC are involved. Recent finds have these Shardana in a Trojan War era fortification reminiscent of the 'nuraghi' in Sardinia. That site is near present day Syria or Mt. Carmel. They are also found in the Hyksos reign over Egypt that is connected to Troy. There are mines under the water off Marseilles and the region near the mouth of the Rhone and the Pyrenees site of Rennes-le-Chateau is verdant with legend and importance throughout history and pre-history. Massalia was a focal point of transit and trade in a time before the Straits of Gibraltar were formed.

"Five churches or sacred sites are all built on hilltops on the site of older structures and form a perfect pentagon with its center near the megalithic sites known locally as Balancing Rock and the Devil's Chair. Two of these five sites are the churches in Rennes-le-Chateau and Bezu. Between them is the ruin at Serre de Lauzet, with the chapel of Blanchefort and the megalith at la Soulane as the other two points."

These words are from Mary Sutherland.

The megaliths tie in with the natural pentagram of the Pentagon-dodecahedron, which an ancient Druidic University in the region either designed or used long before Caesar or other Roman Emperors proscribed and eliminated the Druids of the region as best they could.

The Phocaeans are closely associated with the 'Sons of Mil' of the Milesian 'Bees'. They took military ships across the Mediterranean to seal a deal with the king of Tartessus. You can read about it in The Rise of the Greeks by Michael Grant. That 'Bee' is also found in 2200 BC on the island of Crete in the Royal House of Mallia. It is important to remember that most early languages were vowel less. So 'ML' and 'MLL' are just one step removed from each other.

The natural pentagram formed by the mountains of the area near Rennes-le-Chateau where Nostradamus and Saunire were born is of paramount importance. The pentagon-dodecahedron knowledge was so secret in the time of Plato that anyone letting this secret be known to the uninitiated was put to death. Pythagoras (taught by Abaris [Rabbi] the Druid) and the Therapeutae used the pentagram instead and the Star of David, like the Kabballah, is 'twisted' for a purpose I have dealt with in other books. Recently I found an author saying Pythagoras was initiated into Druidism here. The Theosophists re-iterate much of what we have covered so far.

"The five-pointed star, or the star polygon of the number five, is made by marking five equidistant points on a circle and joining each to the next but one; the lines and angles are equal, the angles being 36 degrees, 72 degrees, and 108 degrees. The sections of the lines exhibit the golden ratio, by which a line is divided into extreme and mean ratio, that ratio being .618 or 1.618, which plays so important and interesting a part in geometry. In symbolism this figure is often taken as synonymous with the number five, the pentad. The Pythagoreans called it the pentalpha, because it was like five alphas (A). It combines the two and the three, the first even and the first odd numbers after unity, representing therefore among many other things, on the universal plane, the union of cosmic substance with cosmic intellect. If the three is combined with the four (another symbol of matter) we get the seven. As a union of five elements it stands for the heavenly or macrocosmic man and its five points correspond to the head and limbs of a man's body; the same idea lies behind the five wounds of Christ. When the star has its point down, it signifies the polar opposite of the preceding, that is, the nether or material pole of cosmic life; and so can be used as a black magical symbol -- the horns of evil are said to be up. The combination of these two produces the decad, in a similar way to that by which the two triangles are combined in Solomon's Seal; and thus we get another symbol of man's dual nature, and of the dual aspect of cosmic forces. In connection with this, astrologers will remember that each of five planets has two houses, a day house and a night house; while sun and moon have each one house, so that we have here the five, the ten, and the twelve, harmonized together. Five is specially important in our times because we are in the fifth root-race, and five elements have so far been manifested (the fifth, ether, only partially as yet). We have five digits on each limb; five is the most frequent number for the petals of a flower, we use the denary scale (twice five), and the number five plays a leading part in the geometry of the dodecahedron and icosahedron. In The Secret Doctrine we find the pentagon used for the number five in the formula 31415, the other figures likewise being denoted by geometrical signs." (2)

The linguistic connection between the Basque, Vietnamese, Mayan, and Denhe of the Pacific Northwest is mirrored in the RH blood factor that also shows up in Casiberia. The Pacific Northwest brings us the Kennewick Man and the Aleut mummies on the westward Copper Route from Lake Superior.

At the time of Ctl Hyk a couple of millennia before the Black Sea became something other than an inland freshwater lake, there appears to be a 'precocious' cell of advanced people there according to Jacquetta Hawkes. Are these Anatolians connected with the Smyrna Milesians or 'Bees' of the Onassis Merovingians? Are they the people who became the Shardana on Sardinia along with the nearby Legurian (Genoese Phoenician Pirates) group who treated Druids as priests according to one author I have quoted? There is so much to piece together, and correct.

http://www.shamanism.com/

If you listen to Dr. Milo Wolff I think most people will exclaim WTF!

Thankfully it is not as long a video as Nassim Haramein who shows up in the right hand column along with J. J. Hurtak - I will post Hurtak's vid as well. There is a post on Nassim under Ancient Architecture already. Milo makes a good point about thinking he was stupid after (and before) taking one course on quantum mechanics and then for 30 years noticing a reversal of formula works just as the Rule of Complementarity says it does. He does not mention that Rule and has no support in the scientific community in the ensuing decades. Geoff Haselhurst is the only one. I have posted recent research from Lucy Ingham and Japanese researchers who have shown experiments with wave/particle theory including the all important action-at-a-distance or spookiness of Einstein. There might be some Russian science backing it up but they can be 'different' even if occasionally correct. There is not enough meat in what I have seen from Geoff or Milo to say I know what they are getting at, or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r5zJH_2crE

When one fraud makes some money (Sitchin) others will follow. Hurtak is false on so many levels it makes me understand better why people see me (spiritual author and metaphysician) as a flake or BS artist as well. His work on ancient alphabets like Cuneiform is far less than Sitchin who was proven to be a fraud and any person should have known that before the proof came in. The Sumerian language had not been totally deciphered or translated so he had a few years free reign, but I had found where they claimed their culture was colonized out of Dilmun and I had supporting proof from various and numerous avenues of science to show who it was - not aliens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lceP2Zy5GE

Looking further into Hurtak who I have known about for some time, I see how Nassim Haramein is related - more garbage about aliens such as he says about the Abydos glyphs. All of this Dragon Court (That is who publishes the biblioteca (Pleiades like $cientology) web site which follows) crap is Bible Narrative elitist alien stuff that Sir Laurence Gardner of Genesis of the Grail Kings exposed after having been their top scholar most of his life, as I have pointed out many times. And the mention of tunnels in Central America that cover 800 Kilometers is not so amazing if you have been there to see the cenotes and limestone earth which dissolves and makes a wonderful, cool and inviting habitat. Again - some truths and a little monetary or mercenary encouragement from the Bible religions has done a monumental disservice to human history.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/enoch/esp_enoch_6.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-01-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Ancient Navigational Equipment

As part of the research team that sought to know how advanced the ancient navigational equipment and computers or astrolabes were, Dr. Sentiel Rommel deserves credit he has not received; although it might be that credit would come in the form of ridicule such as was directed at Barraclough Fell. Here is an excerpt from The Epigraphic Society Occasional Publication no. 20 on pages 2-3 which makes mention of his assistance in these regards that prove Maui was not the only possessor of a Torquetum or Tanawa in pre-Christian times. The West Irian caves are near where archaeology found art dated to 520,000+ years ago - in 2014. That is almost a half million years before the Lascaux caves which many academics probably still think it the earliest human art. Art is a conceptual brain development and I think the Neanderthal are still with us in our blood.

Navigation equipment depicted in the Irian Caves From Commander F. E. Bassett, USN, Chairman, Navigation Department, United States Naval Academy (Annapolis): 22 November 1974 Your letter concerning the West Irian cave discoveries was received with great interest? The following comments are offered concerning the sketches. They are only educated guesses based on the collective knowledge of navigation department personnel of celestial navigation (we have no experts on navigation prior to the European Age of Discoveries. But we do have a number of texts that may point you in the correct direction in your search for a leading authority)?

a. no apparent significance.

b. Agreement. It would seem that the light ray is the only logical explanation. (Note by editor: this refers to the first figure in the series of diagrams published in Occ. Pub. No. 18. The sketch was submitted to the Naval authorities before the associated hieroglyphic text was identified and deciphered. The deciphered caption proved to read 'ray from the sun\.)

c. The drawing appears to resemble an explanatory diagram discussing the theory of parallel light rays from outer space. The theory assumes that the celestial bodies are at an infinite distance from the earth. (Note by editor: this refers to the second figure in Occ. Pub. No. 18. Here again Commander Bassett's interpretation is in excellent agreement with the hieroglyphic text subsequently deciphered.)

d. It is speculated that figure d is a diagram illustrating that one body would be observed at different altitudes from different positions of observers. (Note by editor: This refers to the third diagram in Occ. Pub. No. 18 for which no related text has been so far identified. Commander Bassett's suggestion seems to be a very reasonable and appropriate explanation of the diagram.)

Group 3. Items shown as anchors appear definitely to be anchors. Item A might perhaps be a grapnel hook. Items B and C could possibly be altitude measuring devices which use a plumb bob to establish the vertical. The circular portion may be inscribed with angular scale. {The Masonic T- square has this concept and may symbolize their ancient trading secret that enabled them to go to where they wanted and continue to trade for cocaine, emeralds and gold without much competition for many millennia. I will cover this in greater detail shortly.} (Note by editor: these items are still under study at Harvard where there is agreement with these comments; one item depicted is apparently an early form of Torquetum, an analog computer employing a plumb bob and circular scales, used in the study of planetary motion along the elliptic. Dr. Sentiel Rommel is developing a replica.)?.

Item E best resembles illustrations of early astrolabes. (Note by the Editor: the hieroglyphic text accompanying this figure is believed to read ?Number reckoner of the Delta astronomer?; and Harvard scientists developed a wood model based on the sketch, calibrated to give time by night, the position of the zodiacal constellations at all hours for all days of the year, the daily correction of correction of cross staff zenith angle to yield latitude, and the daily position of the sun on the ecliptic. This model will be published after further study by Dr. Sentiel Rommel.)"

The mention of Delta intrigues me. I know the Great Pyramid produces Delta wave form energy and I believe most astrolabes were in tune with the cosmic and earth energy. Based on metallurgical analysis we know the astrolabe found in Wisconsin dates to the same era or earlier than the Antikythera. There are two perfect tetrahedra in the Great Pyramid and the energy flowing around and over (or through) it causes changing effects which may be discernable in other key locations on the Earth Energy Grid where many have shown the same harmonic vibration does exist. The Mayan people built their city centers on these key points. Masons build stele in the middle of existing roads in the Nova Scotia Grid tied in with Oak Island. I think we can imagine these technologies may account for the two sidereal charts of the heavens (along with recently discovered lenses in various parts of the world) inside the Great Pyramid. That means there was this kind of technology around approximately 80,000 years ago because each sidereal chart of Sirius (AKA - polar wander path) takes almost 26,000 years to observe.

http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref...e/fellview.htm

Dr. Carter of John's Hopkins says it is possible that man was in the Americas 100,000 years ago and he says certainly 60,000. This article says the Indians had no ships to travel the ocean and yet - I know for sure the Mayans had larger ships than Columbus. The large hardwood trees of the area made up to 150 foot ships or boats. As to the need of sails they should know Romans were not big on sails which require windlass technology (Irish and Phoenicians had crude technology) to keep ships whole. I think if they wanted these dugouts could hoist sails in weather that was safe - just as shown the Peruvians did in their voyage bringing back a bronze chair and black princess. The same dugout technology is seen going from the Haida to Samoans on New Zealand. Hell; there are one man crafts going across every ocean today - some have people towing the sleeping boat as they walk on snowshoe types of footwear.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...pg=3695,776961

The chief librarian of the Library in the second century BCE was a man who may have travelled and learned from Maui. Who is Maui and why is his name on the big island in Hawaii? Did Eratosthenes have the Tanawa or Torquetum? How can anyone believe the history telling us man thought the world was flat - ever? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes

The Antikythera is like many lesser astrolabes - able to assist in navigation. You might also find a little truth in this link which addresses far later uses of the stars in navigation by the Phoenicians who ran most trade and had pirates throughout the Mediterranean since over a millennium before Necho II of Egypt engaged some of them to circumnavigate Africa (and probably went to the Amazon (see the thread Paraiba Stones).

http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/...raphID=bnh#bnh
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-01-2016 at 11:12 AM.

As far as the claim that Einstein was proven wrong about the Cosmological Constant (I will grant no constant can be proven) we have this New York Times report from after his death. It is difficult for our brainwashed minds to comprehend negative gravity, I do admit.

"Photo Gives Weight To Einstein's Thesis Of Negative Gravity

By JAMES GLANZ

Published: April 3, 2001

A photograph of a distant exploding star has given astronomers the first direct evidence that a mysterious ''negative gravity'' force swept through and still pervades the universe, scientists announced at a NASA news conference yesterday in Washington.

The Hubble Space Telescope by chance photographed the exploding star, the most distant ever observed, in 1997. Scientists say subsequent detective work on the relative intensity of its light confirms one of Einstein's conjectures about the universe: that all of space is bubbling with an invisible form of energy that creates a mutual repulsion between objects normally attracted to each other by gravity.

Einstein himself thought the force, which he called the cosmological constant, was so strange that he later repudiated his conjecture. But the idea gained theoretical support in 1998 with findings suggesting that the expansion of the universe was accelerating and that the force accelerating the expansion, negative gravity -- the manifestation of the cosmological constant -- overtook the force of gravity in the last few billion years.

The new findings confirm that crucial part of the theory. And they rule out several competing explanations.

Because the amount of negative gravity in any given volume should be minuscule, its effects would not be felt in everyday life. But over vast distances involving huge volumes of space, the effect would be powerful enough to push galaxies and clusters of galaxies apart from one another.

Exploding stars, or supernovas, like the one that turned up unexpectedly on a photograph made by the Hubble telescope, can be excellent probes of those grand forces. The new observation is of a star that exploded about 11 billion years ago, when the universe was a quarter of its present age and when, scientists theorized, the cosmological constant, often called ''dark energy,'' was less powerful than gravity, the opposite of what prevails today.

As a result, the expansion of the universe was slowing at that time. This meant that the star was closer to earth when it exploded than it would have been if dark energy had dominated gravity then -- a fact discernable in its brightness. Astronomers said it was twice as bright as it would have been under competing theories about the universe.

A team led by Dr. Adam G. Riess, an astrophysist at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore analyzed the data. Dr. Riess, who worked with Dr. Peter E. Nugent of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, said the measurement ''nails the existence of the dark energy.'' "

As far as the claim that Einstein was proven wrong about the Cosmological Constant (I will grant no constant can be proven) we have this New York Times report from after his death. It is difficult for our brainwashed minds to comprehend negative gravity, I do admit.

"Photo Gives Weight To Einstein's Thesis Of Negative Gravity

By JAMES GLANZ

Published: April 3, 2001

A photograph of a distant exploding star has given astronomers the first direct evidence that a mysterious ''negative gravity'' force swept through and still pervades the universe, scientists announced at a NASA news conference yesterday in Washington.

The Hubble Space Telescope by chance photographed the exploding star, the most distant ever observed, in 1997. Scientists say subsequent detective work on the relative intensity of its light confirms one of Einstein's conjectures about the universe: that all of space is bubbling with an invisible form of energy that creates a mutual repulsion between objects normally attracted to each other by gravity.

Einstein himself thought the force, which he called the cosmological constant, was so strange that he later repudiated his conjecture. But the idea gained theoretical support in 1998 with findings suggesting that the expansion of the universe was accelerating and that the force accelerating the expansion, negative gravity -- the manifestation of the cosmological constant -- overtook the force of gravity in the last few billion years.

The new findings confirm that crucial part of the theory. And they rule out several competing explanations.

Because the amount of negative gravity in any given volume should be minuscule, its effects would not be felt in everyday life. But over vast distances involving huge volumes of space, the effect would be powerful enough to push galaxies and clusters of galaxies apart from one another.

Exploding stars, or supernovas, like the one that turned up unexpectedly on a photograph made by the Hubble telescope, can be excellent probes of those grand forces. The new observation is of a star that exploded about 11 billion years ago, when the universe was a quarter of its present age and when, scientists theorized, the cosmological constant, often called ''dark energy,'' was less powerful than gravity, the opposite of what prevails today.

As a result, the expansion of the universe was slowing at that time. This meant that the star was closer to earth when it exploded than it would have been if dark energy had dominated gravity then -- a fact discernable in its brightness. Astronomers said it was twice as bright as it would have been under competing theories about the universe.

A team led by Dr. Adam G. Riess, an astrophysist at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore analyzed the data. Dr. Riess, who worked with Dr. Peter E. Nugent of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, said the measurement ''nails the existence of the dark energy.'' "

Wolff and Haselhurst may have a perspective that will eventually find evidential support - who knows?

But you can find all science is constantly plagued with half-understood interpretations and totally made up interpretations of things even the best scientists admit they are just trying to understand. In the minds of Armageddon types addressing how Dark Matter grows more each day and takes over our universe(s) it has been my pleasure to laugh at the doomsday scriptural deviates for a very long time. Yes, in a trillion years or more there might be a change in our currently visible bandwidth of matter - and some will disappear, it is also possible we will travel to other dimensions through wormholes and find whole new universes we can explore according to the Royal Astronomer Martin Rees. He also warns us about near term dangers from the things we do just as Hawking does - and should. But those things are not what he has lost his bet on or about in reference to the god particle. Rees posits that there are doppelgangers in parallel or other universes and anything is possible (Metaphysics).

http://www.livescience.com/47737-ste...-doomsday.html

Hawking and Penrose were also wrong about Black Holes consuming all energy in the early days of their research. But he embraces facts including the discovery that energy flows both ways in Black Holes just as the mystics always said millennia ago.