Thread: Antimatter entities

Antimatter entities

The last few weeks has seen some activity in the claims for UFOs being found by a CERN scientist. I think the observable universe has always been know as a limit upon what truly exists and this is only confirmation of science and other explanations for UFO type experience. When an "entity" we see with these new telescopes is able to communicate in a physical manner with us or capture an abductee - that will be news!

But I have had one experience of contact through time or another dimension via a turned off computer that this might explain and such explanations have been known to me and Stealthskater for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scsIAfv42Hs
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-27-2016 at 09:08 PM.

But you can find all science is constantly plagued with half-understood interpretations and totally made up interpretations of things even the best scientists admit they are just trying to understand. In the minds of Armageddon types addressing how Dark Matter grows more each day and takes over our universe(s) it has been my pleasure to laugh at the doomsday scriptural deviates for a very long time. Yes, in a trillion years or more there might be a change in our currently visible bandwidth of matter - and some will disappear, it is also possible we will travel to other dimensions through wormholes and find whole new universes we can explore according to the Royal Astronomer Martin Rees. He also warns us about near term dangers from the things we do just as Hawking does - and should. But those things are not what he has lost his bet on or about in reference to the god particle. Rees posits that there are doppelgangers in parallel or other universes and anything is possible (Metaphysics).

http://www.livescience.com/47737-ste...-doomsday.html

Hawking and Penrose were also wrong about Black Holes consuming all energy in the early days of their research. But he embraces facts including the discovery that energy flows both ways in Black Holes just as the mystics always said millennia ago.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-03-2016 at 11:09 AM.