Thread: Christi Verismo and Universal Seduction

Christi Verismo and Universal Seduction

You can see a lot more about many alien overlord types who somehow need puny Earth Governments to plan for the use of Earth technology such as Tesla developed from writings in the Bible addressing Harmonics known millennia before and called The Lost Chord, or Logos. Christi's work is available on Angelfire and if you believe it, your tin foil helmet will not save you and no tachyon pulse defense system will matter one iota.

There are many Armageddon BELIEVERS and people speaking for G-d who will tell you THEY know about the Aliens among us or the Devil who is above (or somewhere else - it varies). The genre includes logic such as the Nephilim were proof of ancient hybrids and human development which there is no evidence of said technological development potential in human history. It certainly was true in the history I was taught in the late 50s and 60s - that no good explanation existed for much of what Von Daniken and others said. The whole genre is indeed seductive for those who will not study and/or those who fear science which their masters on pulpits assure them is only operating on Theories and the science knows nothing compared to what they know as they speak for GOD.

You will find many good sources used by myself and Christi or other people who make money. Like my friend Jim Marrs in Alien Agenda or whatever the name is of his book based on the proven lies of Sitchin and Von Daniken. I have an open mind and I have had many experiences with back-engineers and Skunk Works officials and the like. I was on Jim's site for years with other researchers and we gave him reason to proceed down these paths to some extent. I think (NOT Believe) I have the framework for the science which Tesla used and Cathie or others write about. I have collected the evidence in archaeology and all hard sciences which dovetail with all personal experiences I have had and there is nothing alien as far as Intervention going on. It makes an excellent cover story to have people like Christi, Jim and Linda Moulton Howe being fed things like once were fed to the National Enquirer. Government disinfo operatives have confessed (Walter Bosley for one), and reporters at the New York Times and other places have also said they were paid to create deep cover for black ops, I know people who worked with the god helmet technology in the 1960s and I have written a book based largely on Tesla's own autobiography up to the point he went Black. It is not important that I employed his great grand-niece in 1981, because she knew next to nothing. It is important that I hired her and was aware of him and his work at that time.

The good sources are quoted alongside the bad sources and there are sources like Tom Bearden or Bruce Cathie who are partially on the alien agenda side and partially not or not sure of what is going down. It takes a lot of time to keep on top of everything and I do not disrespect Jim Marrs for not knowing about these things as much as I think he should have before going off half-cocked. I have less respect for his ultra-conservative political head-in-the-sand ideas. You can read David Guyatt and many others to get the gist of what has happened in recent science, Sharon Weinberger and Alan Barker are great sources as well. If your interest is in writing a book all you have to do is quote a bunch of these people alongside whatever religious cult denomination you BELIEVE in and voila - you can make money and go on the convention circuit.

You can also read about my experiences in Chichen Itza: Time or other more far out things in history in books on Ancient Technology and The Lost Chord. In Hitler versus Frabato and "The Charm of Making" I even allowed myself the freedom to support Franz Bardon's cosmogony which is similar to Urantia and other Rosicrucian or Dragon Court initiatives to some extent. I have used a lot from Gardner's Genesis of the Grail Kings having a sub-title addressing ancient cloning and other technology or rituals. I have shown him wrong and Jane Roberts in Seth Speaks (who I also learned a great deal from) is just taking things few people knew and making history come to life though speakers like Tesla's father and grandfather or Gurdjieff and others including Blavatsky have done. When you see Lucis Trust or Alice Bailey mentioned in Angelfire's extensive coverage of what I will soon quote - you are indeed looking down a BIG rabbit hole - Alice!

"A major NSA defector revealed that US has been carrying out continuous research into electromagnetic propulsion at Pine Gap since 1966, which was originally started in US after the war. Security aspects have included hypnotic and post hypnotic keys planted in personnel prior into acceptance into the project. {Futurescape was under-funded and starting to go far beyond this almost childish level of the technology including Persinger, Del Gado and Wilder Penfield and others going back to the 60s.}

A man has claimed his father worked on UFOs at Pine Gap. He worked for the FAA in 1970 fixing the programming of mainframe computers. He was one of only two or three in the US who knew whatever program they were installing. During the late 70’s he made several trips to Australia. When his father came to visit, he had a locked briefcase that was chained to him. They were then followed everywhere. His father said he was working on a flying saucer, involved with anti-gravity propulsion, melding the computer elements together for the guidance or stability part of it, underground at Pine Gap. {I discussed using ESP bandwidth as the substrate for this approach with a VP over-seeing the Skunk Works when I lived in Long Beach in the early 1990 era.}

Pine Gap locals have seen 30 ft wide white disks being unloaded from large US cargo planes at the airports with the USAF emblem on them. Many are seen flying at night. {My high school physics teacher worked with Von Braun and when he came to Canada he worked on flying saucer technology at Avro Arrow.} Much furniture has been delivered. An enormous amount of food is apparently stocked in warehouses of what could be a multi-leveled underground city. DR Jean Francois Gille writes that shares {So fundamentally na´ve that I hope no comment is needed.} put on the market at the same time will cause a world stock market crash. Cash will be worthless and the risks of a global planned confrontation will be high.

Underground bases will serve as a place of safety for politicians and international financiers. Plastic cards will be necessary and the setting up of a world government ensuring ‘peace'. Many will be taken to concentration camps. Our new ‘Masters’ have the alien’s support that they have made alliances with. William Cooper says all the CIA Directors and Secretaries of State were all members of the Council on Foreign Relations and also the MJ 12, which includes Kissinger. They rule US. {The author of much of this is Professor Quigley and he and I agree that what they do is OK - we just need to know what is actually going on. In the 1970s I drove through DC area one night and heard open discourse about it all on radio - no secrets here.}

The secret government kill America’s children for the alien projects according to their agreements with alien nations to rule the world jointly. They can make US currency worthless at any time and bring everyone under control with their global credit card. In 1996 witnesses saw a triangular craft descend at an area west of Pine Gap and many UFOs have been seen coming and going regularly from camouflaged entrances at Pine Gap. Scientists and various aliens, (mostly reptilians claiming to have once originated from earth, with DNA of a 2 legged earth sauroid) that the US govt. has made alliances with work together underground there. Genetic research in the form of human/alien hybridization and anti-gravity experimentation is done at Pine Gap and other underground US bases.

Stan Deyo also asks if Pine Gap could be a man-made city of multiple levels, used to shelter key US personnel in the event of some disaster. Among some of the major contractors and suppliers for Pine Gap have been Collins Radio, McMahon Construction, LTV aero-space company, a conglomerate of electronics and aircraft manufacturing subsidiaries and IBM Stan says it is rumored that there are super IBM computer systems on a floating platform, ‘down the well’ underneath the facility. IBM has mammoth computers which can recognize both voice and visual patterns.

Their main memory sizes are said to be in excess of 2,000,000,000 bytes. The first 2 antennas for controlling and communicating with satellites were constructed in 1966-67. In 1974 unauthorized photos and other information from inside the faculty are reported to have been sold to Russia. In 1991 Pine Gap was instrumental in tracking Iraqi SCUD {They made a lot of fear spread but are so basic it almost makes me laugh.} missiles, with satellite imagery tracking the Iraqi troops."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-06-2016 at 07:34 AM.

The whole matter of what is real or a vison born of BELIEF is always part of the Critical Thinking and Dialectic interrogation of first level consideration (as Socrates said) or questioning. Then we have to make guesses as to our subject at hand and come to a point (still open) of KNOW-ing, through integration with other like circumstances and even some seemingly unrelated events. It becomes much more difficult when addressing the expressed thought of other people and even more so when they seek to have you believe they are all-knowing and wise. It is even more difficult still, when the person has a demonstrated ability to do great things as is the case with Tesla.

Does it appear that I am willing to walk both sides of the fence when it comes to destiny or pre-cognition? Am I using dimensional science and alternative universes as a way to explain away reality? That is for you to decide - but I will only say I think the soul exists and it is reality more than what the ego or brain conditioning tells us.

"Katinka Hesselink 2006

Jiddu Krishnamurti's life was special in many ways, as is relatively well known. For those that didn't know yet: clairvoyance is part of that list. It started when Krishnamurti was young and there is every indication that it stayed part of his life.

Krishnamurti said the following on his mother's clairvoyance and his own childhood clairvoyance, which started after the death of Krishnamurti's eldest sister (Lutyens, 1975: 5)

They [his mother and his dead sister] talked together and there was a special place in the garden to which my sister used to come. My mother always knew when my sister was there and sometimes took me with her to the place, and would ask me whether I saw my sister too. At first I laughed at the question, but she asked me to look again and then sometimes I saw my sister. Afterwards I could always see my sister. I must confess I was very much afraid, because I had seen her dead and her body burnt. I generally rushed to my mother's side and she told me there was no reason to be afraid. I was the only member of the family, except my mother, to see these visions, though all believed in them. My mother was able to see the auras of people, and I also sometimes saw them.
    Krishnamurti said (in public) about visions of Krishna and later Buddha:

When one has an experience, a new vision, say of Christ or of Buddha or Krishna, that vision is the projection of your own conditioning. The Communist, if he has visions at all, will see the perfect state all beautifully arranged where everything is bureaucratically laid down. Or if you are a Catholic, you will have your visions of Christ or the Virgin and so on; it all depends on your conditioning. And when you recognise that vision, you recognise it because it has already been experienced, already known. So there is nothing really new in the recognition of a vision.
    [http://www.krishnamurti.oddech.com/berkeley4.html: you are the world, 1969, Berkley]

This public stance makes it seem as though Krishnamurti thoroughly repudiated all occultism. But the various biographies of Krishnamurti do mention incidents that can only be interpreted as confirming in quite a personal way that his world-view and personal experience didn't stop having occult or theosophical traits after he left the Theosophical Society. Most of this was private. But in public he also made his view clear when he said:

"So meditation has a significance. One must have this meditative quality of the mind, not occasionally but all day long. And that implies another thing, which is: this something that is sacred, not imagined, not fantastic, affects our lives not only during the waking hours but during sleep. And in this process of meditation there are all kinds of powers that come into being. One becomes clairvoyant, the body then becomes extraordinarily sensitive. Now clairvoyance, healing, thought transference and so on, becomes totally unimportant. All the occult powers become so utterly irrelevant and when you pursue those you are pursuing something that will ultimately lead to illusion. That is one factor." 4th Public Talk, Brockwood Park, 1975, “Truth & Actuality”, Chapter 9
    In short: clairvoyance is a fact, but it isn't important, it also leads to illusion.
    It may surprise some of my readers, but this is actually a thoroughly traditional view of this issue in Buddhism, the Yoga Suttras of Patanjali and it is also traditional theosophy:

1.THESE instructions are for those ignorant of the dangers of the lower IDDHI [siddhis or psychic powers]
    2.He who would hear the voice of Nada, "the Soundless Sound," and comprehend it, he has to learn the nature of Dharana.
    3.Having become indifferent to objects of perception, the pupil must seek out the rajah of the senses, the Thought-Producer, he who awakes illusion.
    4.The Mind is the great Slayer of the Real.

Let the Disciple slay the Slayer. [first page of The H.P. Blavatsky, The Voice of the Silence, 1886] (numbering for this article)"

Jung also wrote about flying saucers and many other archetypes. If religions spend thousands of years sending images into the ether about aliens and confirm these things in writing and personal speeches - guess what happens? It follows meme theory or NLP to become a commonly held BELIEF which people will see in dreams - in other words an archetype.

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture." - John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception." - Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/quotes.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-10-2016 at 12:10 AM.

Now we get another cross over in threads - Captain Robertson mentioned here was the Infiltrator numero uno named by Scientology in the 1980s. I always wondered where the infiltration came from - and here we have it - aliens. Perhaps even from the place at the last part of the Dragon Court website this article comes from after the biblioteca - is Pleaides or a variation.

"TECHNOREALITIES:

The Fake Second Coming

By Christi Verismo.

Part 5 of 16

Dulce

BILL HAMILTON ON DULCE UNDERGROUND ALIEN BASE

Bill Hamilton did OT 3 in Scientology about 1970 and he's been expelled. A few years ago Bill Robertson took him the very first Sector 9 issues, so his viewpoint is more from a planetary and intergalactic scenario. Hamilton summarizes everything that he found out as follows: The Dulce New Mexico underground base has UFOs seen in the area every night. Cattle have been mutilated, cut with a laser-knife.

This information comes from people working at the base, who were kidnapped or abducted and taken there and then released. Also people who helped to construct it and people who were working with the intelligence community there. The facility is a bio-genetics lab and is connected to Los Alamos by underground, the first site of the atom bombs experiments. It's always been a high security research area for the US Government.

He says there's an underground connection by subway or tube shuttle to the Los Alamos. OK. The research there is about genetics and research into also other intelligent species and the comparison between human and alien biology. Hamilton says that their research indicates centuries ago, that the aliens that entered into a contract with a secret group called the Illuminati.

The Sector 9 Scientology book names one of the chief implanters: someone that works in secret to control you mentally was Adam Weishaupt - the founder of the Illuminati in Germany. {Hubbard if you recall started out as a science fiction writer using old religions as a source.}

ALIENS WELCOMED HERE, BECAUSE THEY ORIGINATE FROM EARTH

The United States Government entered into a contract with the aliens in the 40's/50's or earlier, to exchange high technology research with to give animals and humans to the aliens. At the end of the 40's the alien operations shifted from South America, to the United States west, because of this agreement that was made with the US Government. The aliens wanted these underground bases and because of the magnetic and plasma effects of some of the minerals of the rocks in that area were vital for them.

They have to have something that produces a high electromagnetic energy field for their saucers, so they need the raw materials for that to keep things going. Hamilton says these people who worked there said that the aliens themselves regard themselves as an old people who originally came from Earth - they were human/reptilian hybrids. They told the US government this and are representatives of an alien nation and are returning to earth to use it for a staging/operations area but didn't reveal what for exactly. But other aliens do not agree about this.

They built in alien bases in Dulce, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada others in US, others in the rest of the world, maybe in Antarctica, Russia, Pyrenees, upper Norway etc.. There have been some very strange underground projects being done costing billions. In 1947 the residents of Dulce saw many many troops going in and out of the area, many many trucks and construction equipment and that the signs on the trucks were from a non existent lumber company in Colorado.

The bases were constructed by the Rand Corporation with a tunnelboring machine that melts the rock and then makes a smooth wall out of it for high speed shuttles to be put in. Hamilton says that there are over 100 of these secret underground places that have been constructed including one on the back of the Moon, another on Mars.

DULCE - SELF CONTAINED MIND CONTROL AND GENETIC EXPERIMENT CENTRE

This is from the people who worked there. A construction man was asked to work at Dulce but needed to agree to chemical erasure of memory first when he finished, so he refused. Hamilton said other construction companies involved were Aerospace Companies and Bagtell Corporation - well connected with the CIA.

They are linked up with the Trilateral Commission, the power behind the government, with Kissinger and the Illuminati and also the Council of Foreign Relation people in Europe, known as the Bilderbergers. They tell elected officials what to do. Dulce has at least 7 different underground levels, and there are about 18,000 aliens down there and probably 10,000 or so humans. Level one has the control room with security and communications. There are over 3000 televisions and spy cameras around this. Then human staff housing.

Executive offices and laboratories for scientists etc.. Level 4 has mind control experiments on humans. Level 5 is the alien housing for the grays etc Level 6 has genetic large scale experiments to change human beings genetically to enable work in dangerous environments such as radioactivity, outer space and maybe even under water and that is also a zoo. They have the experiments, the results of the experiments in cages down there. On level 7 they have cryogenic laboratories - cold storage vats for the failed experiments.

CLONES ALL OVER

Robertson said everything was apparently as written by L Ron Hubbard and as revealed by their Scientology auditing. An implanter is a person who tries to control you mentally or by inserting things into your body to control you. Genetic manipulations, but all secret. The Trilateral insignia, a black triangle on a red background, is for the Andromedans, because the gray aliens that the nations of the world have made an agreement with, including the USA are from Andromeda, the next galaxy.

The pyramid with the eye in it is the Illuminati symbol and is the Dulce base symbol. Genetic experiments have been perfected to the degree that we already have a disposable slave race of clones. From a small foetus, they make many copies of the same thing and have no parents so the Government owns them. Adult human beings looking exactly alike Maybe 6 or 7 of them all together have been seen all the same. "

Do you think Angelfire New Mexico being the address of the next contributor from ufochronicles tells you something about how she makes money or whether she owns Angelfire websites and other totally absurd alien promotions including Dulce. Not to suggest there is not a shread of fact in US government involvement in cloning or hybrids - so what? This article proves through confessions and more that the government has falsified and played games with people to Hide the Ball so people will not see what is really going on. It did not start recently as I have proven in many ways throughout history.

http://dailygrail.com/Reviews/2013/6...d-Hall-Mirrors

"By Janet Sailor

On a scale of one to ten, my interest in the unexplained is definitely a ten. So when I learned of plans for a conference debating the existence of a secret military base jointly operated by extraterrestrials and the U.S. government near Dulce, New Mexico, my attendance was a foregone conclusion.

I had read and heard rumors about this secret base for years. The rumors began after a 29-kiloton nuclear explosive was detonated at a depth of 4,222 feet near the Archuletta Mesa on the Jicarilla Apache Indian reservation near Dulce in 1967. The detonation was an experiment jointly conducted by U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, the U.S. Department of the Interior (Bureau of Mines) and the El Paso Natural Gas Company, and was known as Operation Plowshare. Part of the Atoms for Peace program, the experiment itself was dubbed Project Gasbuggy. According to a December 22, 1967 story in Time Magazine, the official explanation for Project Gasbuggy was that it was intended to produce underground routes for an estimated 300 trillion cubic feet of gas flow. Unfortunately, according to an August 29, 1959 follow-up report in Time, the explosion resulted in only a minor gas yield, worth less than the cost of the explosive. More important, the gas released from Project Gasbuggy was too radioactive for use.

By the mid-1970s, reports of unusual military activity, UFO sightings, higher-than-normal cancer rates, decreased fertility in women and cattle mutilations in the area had begun to surface. In 1980, physicist Paul Bennowitz, then president of the Thunder Scientific Labs adjacent to Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, made claims that extraterrestrials were transmitting signals to him from a base hidden underneath Archuleta Mesa just north of Dulce. At the same time, Bennowitz also investigated the case of a New Mexico woman named Myrna Hansen, who reported having been abducted by extraterrestrials near Cimarron and taken to an underground facility consisting of laboratories, high-velocity transportation vehicles traveling through underground tunnels, high-tech computing areas and cooperative activities between groups of extraterrestrials and humans. Hansen described seeing cattle being drained of their blood and vats containing both human and animal body parts.

By the 1980s, illustrations of a seven-level facility operated with self-sustaining magnetic energy, along with detailed descriptions of gruesome human-alien-animal biogenetic experiments and government cooperation with extraterrestrials were distributed to scientific and UFO researchers around the world. At about the same time, sinister rumors surfaced concerning the mysterious disappearance (or death) of Thomas Edwin Castello, who claimed he had worked as a security officer at the Dulce base, and that a revolt by human workers at the base in 1979 resulted in nearly 100 human and extraterrestrial deaths. The revolt, known as The Dulce War, has been detailed in a number of books and publications.

Armed with this factual and rumored data, cameras, laptop and a high level of curiosity, I set off for Dulce and the underground base conference at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn. The conference was hosted by Norio Hayakawa, a UFO researcher from Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Hayakawa’s goal for the conference was to determine whether an underground base at Dulce really exists.

Nearly 130 people from as far away as Hawaii and New York attended the conference –– more than three times the number expected. High-profile UFO and exopolitical experts such as Dr. Michael Salla, Dennis Balthaser and Gregg Bishop presented both pro and con arguments concerning the base. They were joined by eyewitnesses, law enforcement officers and local residents, all of whom presented credible and convincing testimony. In addition to the rumors about the base which have circulated for more than 30 years, new evidence and theories surfaced which provided lively discussion and much food for thought.

There were also low-flying military helicopters which slowly circled the hotel on the morning of the conference. According to local residents, seeing military aircraft in Dulce is not totally unheard of; however, what appeared to be close-up surveillance of cars in the hotel parking lot left many conference participants apprehensive.

Compelling Testimony

Area rancher Edmund Gomez spoke first, explaining how the Dulce mystery began in 1976 when he discovered mutilated cattle and found physical evidence of classified military activities on his ranch. He also discovered an air vent emerging from the Archuleta Mesa –– the first concrete evidence that something exists under the mesa. Eventually, dismayed by continued cattle losses and the mysterious disappearance of evidence he collected, Gomez said he felt forced to vacate his ranch.

Former New Mexico State Patrol officer Gabe Valdez also told of investigating cattle mutilations during the 1970s and 1980s. Although declaring they were not connected to either UFOs or aliens, Valdez alluded to other explanations which he described as “too sensitive for discussion.”

Gregg Bishop, author of “Project Beta,” a 2005 book detailing the claims of Paul Bennowitz, {Who died due to government agents including Bill Doty and Walter Bosley.}said he initially believed military disinformation precipitated the rumors of a secret alien-military underground base at Dulce. Bishop then admitted that recent insider information and additional research, along with the Gomez air vent discovery, make him doubt his previous skepticism. He said he now accepts the possibility of a Base at Dulce.

Expanding on astrophysicist Jacques F. Vallee's research relating to sidereal time and interdimensional wormholes, Keith Ealy then presented a theory involving a time-space portal as explanation for the many UFO sightings and other unexplained events near the Archuletta Mesa –– a theory unexpectedly supported by Hayakawa. {A very good explanation for most of these things - I think.}

Archuletta Mesa
    Hawaii-based exopoliticist Dr. Michael Salla spoke next, strongly advocating serious investigation of eyewitness and whistleblower testimony supporting the Dulce rumors, citing claims of human rights abuses and detailed descriptions of the 1979 gun battle at the underground base. Although he also suspects deliberate government disinformation is responsible for some of the rumors, Salla believes there is an underground base jointly operated by the U.S. military and extraterrestrials at Dulce.

Highly-regarded UFO and Area 51 investigator Dennis Balthaser agreed with Salla, concluding that an underground facility at Dulce not only exists, but that its existence corroborates much of the UFO activity in New Mexico. Balthaser also shared his belief that government disclosure is not forthcoming because it would involve an admission that the military is unable to understand or control vastly-advanced extraterrestrial technology.

Perhaps the most powerful testimony at the conference came from retired Dulce police officer Gabe Julian who emotionally described his feelings of powerlessness when attempting to do his job in the face of UFO activities in the area. He told of three UFO craft seen by himself, his police backup and multiple other witnesses –– and of not being believed. Trained in police science and forensics at Western New Mexico University where he was on the dean's list, with additional training as a firefighter and EMT, Julian expressed his frustration at being unprepared and unable to protect his community, despite all his training... {Blah, blah}

While no official conclusion was reached at the conference, it ended with overwhelming agreement that serious additional investigations into the Dulce mystery should be undertaken, and that close-up surveillance of cars at the conference by unmarked helicopters was unnerving. Strong beliefs that disclosure of governmental activities in the area is overdue were also expressed. Conference host Norio Hayakawa indicated his willingness to hold more conferences as new information is gathered; however, some Jicarilla Apache residents expressed misgivings about having more people disrupt their homeland.

With plenty of time on the drive home to consider all I had seen and heard at the conference, any doubts I had regarding the Dulce rumors disappeared. While I was persuaded by powerful witness testimony, what really did it for me were the military helicopters and the photographs. The images in those pictures remain with me and trouble my dreams, and I find myself considering the acquisition of a new license plate. Rumor or not, I believe SOMETHING is going on in or near the Archuletta Mesa at Dulce, New Mexico.

Those who wish to know more about the mysteries surrounding the alleged secret alien-government underground base at Dulce will find more than a half-million Internet sites devoted to the subject.

* Janet Sailor resides in Angel Fire, New Mexico, where she owns Access Media and is president of the non-profit organization Alliance Studying Paranormal Experiences (ASPE).

More . . ."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-17-2016 at 06:37 AM.