Thread: 2012... Transition, Awakening, Ascension or absolutely Nothing?!

Lightbulb 2012... Transition, Awakening, Ascension or absolutely Nothing?!

As there is so much out there... we thought that we would bring together our views and build that into a single view / opinion on what will or will not be I must say I'm personally fascinated by how much there is on this subject especially views and constructs of the outcome or the event itself.
    I also find it interesting how some say we are in the 4th dimension and some say we are in the 5th... not to mention the astrological opinions!?
    I do not disagree or agree with any to be honest but I am convinced something is happening...

Please enjoy and share your views, remembering that there is no right or wrong

Yours
    DNA at Wake Up!
    Wake Up! Message - Because it's time...
    www.wakeupmessage.com

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” By Martin Luther King, Jr.

For nothing
    he went a warring
    cold and alone
    there
    he went a whoring
    for nothing in return
    Oh but he gives..
    What Mr contrary?
    "nothing" he replied.
    "nothing is free."

There is a whole lot of nothing going on in the world , and with all the lies and half truths being given to the people it is nothing but a diversion to that which is hidden..And that which is hidden and seemingly nothing , is in reality , right in front of our eyes.