Thread: Hitler and the Illuminati

Hitler and the Illuminati

I do not think Hitler became fully Illuminized in his five years of study in Vienna at groups set up by St. Germain, but he did learn a lot that as he said became his "granite foundation".

Hitler was not the only person trained in schools set up by St. Germain. I was invited to speak to such a school/ashram by a top Rosicrucian who had St. Germain's masonic texts for sale in his bookstore around 2007.

In continuing that search I find substantiation of what I wrote in my book on St. Germain and an explanation for his close association with the Hessians who were instrumental in the American Revolution and in creating a fortune for Mayer Amschel Rothschild. His mother was a Hessian!

"Many researchers believe that St. Germain was the son of Francis II of Transylvania. Francis II's second wife was Charlotte Amalie of the House of Hesse. Princess Charlotte Amalie Wanfried-Hesse (German Prinzessin Charlotte Amalie von Hessen-Eschwege, Wanfried; Wanfried , 1679 . March 8 - Paris , 1722 . February 8 ), Transylvania Princess by marriage to II. Rákóczi, a nun after her husband's exile....

“The estate of (Illuminatus) Landgrave Karl von Hessen-Kassel (1744-1836) was an occult-masonic initiatory retreat. The world’s foremost expert on the 18th-Century Golden and Rosy Cross, Dr. Christopher McIntosh: The head of the Asiatic Brethren in the 1780s and 1790s was the Landgrave Carl von Hessen-Kassel, one of the most fascinating and influential figures at the time in the world of Masonry, Rosicrucianism and hermetic studies. He not only belonged to innumerable orders and rites, but he was a practicing alchemist and was a friend of the mysterious French alchemist, the Comte de St. Germain, whom he harbored during the last years of St. Germain’s life on his estate Louisenlund in what is now Schleswig-Holstein, which he turned into a great center of Masonic and esoteric activity.” (Sursa)"

http://trianglebook.weebly.com/illuminati.html

Thus when she went into the convent he was adopted by distant cousins named De Medicis. I previously had no explanation for why he was adopted as a near teenager or aged 12. There were people who feared he would lead a Revolution against the Austro-Hungarian Empire who had forced his father into exile. We also find he is related to the Royal Dragon bloodline through Europe. The fact that Sauniere had the top Hapsburg at his funeral and enforcing his end at that time per an agreement of some kind, makes me wonder of Sauniere might have been able to put the Royals in a better position against the Holy Roman Empire.

Scrib'd has an author whose extensive searches for answers might yield (at a minimum) a great number of inter-relationships and intrigues. There are so many intrigues and players in these games it can be hard to name which ones are winning at any time. The author of what follows is Hamad Subani who along with his thesis advisor has suffered the pains of disinfo and marginalization. I have read enough to know he is an honest seeker but I am not sure his information is complete enough to draw any conclusions from. We all have limits to how much we can research but he points out many university people have been let go or worse when they do anti-establishment work and research. I recommend his work on esoteric German or Nazi symbology and the people behind it. He has extensive research on US officials which include Woodrow Wilson creating the present sate of American domination of the world as we know it. I saw no reference to him being a mere puppet for Colonel House and other bankers I have connected the whole matter with.

He has more than one chapter saying the Nazis were Illuminized and I certainly agree that Bulwer-Lytton and Blavatsky influenced them greatly. I am not sure this alone make them Illuminized but Goethe or Bavarian Illuminati level - yes.

I will continue trying to read it (I am not allowed to copy it. The gibberish that results looks intentionally corrupted.) as relates to many entries on Japan and intrigues therewith. He documents Chamberlain worked with Roosevelt to bait the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor - I do not think Chamberlain was all that involved as I have made clear the importance of other players including Churchill and Mountbatten, who I do not think would have told Chamberlain much of anything. But he was an excellent puppet and all parties were concerned about the British King who was pro-Nazi which he demonstrates (like Russian Bolshevism) was an Illuminati (read Rothschild) effort. But he does not paint all Jews as culpable - like me he demonstrates there are more Jews being used as fall guys and patsies. In short there are intrigues within intrigues and you should never assume you are smarter than those who make these intrigues.

I heartily endorse his whole book - you will learn a great deal no matter how much you think you know about either side of any issue relating to the first 50 years of the 20th Century.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/162152574/...ception#scribd

He mentions the following book and says it is well researched. I have seen the TV shows and I always doubted that Hitler (like most of those helped to South America by the Pope and his top people - which has been proven and confessed to) did not escape.

"We now have a serious and well researched book by H. D. Baumann and Ron T. Hansig entitled "Hitler's Escape" in which he makes a very convincing case that Stalin was correct in his statements to his western Allies in 1945, telling them that Hitler (and Eva Braun) were still alive. One of the authors' startling revelations is, that the man present in the last days of April inside the bunker was, in reality, a double of Hitler. There even is a photograph of the corpse of the double taken by Russian investigators.

Hitler's death, at the end of World War II, assumed to be by his own hand, remains unproven. This assumption was the result of, what many conceive as, a conspiracy by the Western Powers, bowing to political pressures and to fight nazism, to come up with Hitler's suicide story. This then would explain Hitler's disappearance from Nazi Germany after Germany's defeat.

Even if one takes the years later submitted Russian report on Hitler's autopsy at face value, there still remains the fact that there was no trace of the corpse of Eva Braun, Hitler's mistress and later wife. This alone disproves the double-suicide theory now part of German history.

Based on the well-documented revelations, this book can rightfully be called "the biggest detective story of the twentieth century". "

http://www.hitlersescape.com/

You might say Wagner was an Ultra-Christian and yet his 'Ring' tells of the people that also created Valhalla in legend. You have to go on a search as Hitler had his archaeologists do - looking for Agarthe. There the Valkyrie of Wagner speak to channelers or trance orators like Hitler. I will reproduce a poem he wrote after years of study in Vienna where his father had studied near their benefactor and relative named Rothschild. I will try to do in 2,000 words what takes three volumes with lots of quotes and references. The need to play two sides against the middle to keep the common people in fear is still part of the Illuminized Skull & Bones agenda to this very day as a War on Terra continues while people argue about the evils of Islam or Zionists. There is a big difference between Zionists and Sionists. Illuminati are not bad because they try to make a better world. Sometimes they do bad things and there are hangers on who do bad things all the time. This is the nature of greed.

Did you know Hitler called himself the torch-bearer of Jesus? He was referring to the Keltic/Aryan Iesa that Jesus (Yeshua bar Joseph is the historical Jesus but Yeshua does not translate to Jesus - Jesus is Iesa a title) was named after, but he let other people run with the idea of his near messianic status for political reasons. Here is a poem he wrote after over five years of study in Vienna where St. Germain and Kabbalists reigned supreme. Actually I cannot say St. Germain was a Kabbalist or Cabalist even though he was in the highest cabal of all. I have done a book on him, and Gurdjieff too. I suspect both deserve to be called Qabalists.

"I often go on bitter nights
    To Wotan's oak in the quiet glade
    With dark powers to weave a union -
    The runic letter the moon makes with its magic spell
    And all who are full of impudence during the day
    Are made small by the magic formula."

The Druids could talk to God through the leaves of the oak. This use of the word 'God' is debatable because the Druids or at least the High Druids knew nature and reality was more than just some anthropomorphed God. In this poem we see a man who makes pacts with "dark powers" to make those he meets "full of impudence" into a lesser soul or "made small by the magic" he believes he was empowered with through the "runic letter" (Ogham) of the force effects of the moon. The moon has made the cycles of emotions and the menstrual cycle, it is a powerful cosmic force that those who know how to meditate and direct their own power through or with that of the moon, may achieve great things. The person who wrote this in 1915 clearly had some study in the arts of what the Grand Master of Hitler's Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion knew. He was not a real Catholic as historians galore tell us, despite the fact that he would say he was. He wasn't even ex-communicated by the Pope and a church who studied the man thoroughly. Yes, this Adolf Hitler (Schiklgruber) was more than many give him credit for. Here is a little quote from Hitler to give some insight into how he and Mussolini worked with the Vatican.

"
    Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith... we need believing people." [Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933, from a speech made during negotiations leading to the Nazi-Vatican Concordant of 1933]
    The blogspot which follows is very good, I am glad there is so much more addressing these things I dealt with in my books and involvement on the web for five years over a decade ago. It has many other quotes from Hitler and addresses what Jung wrote about Hitler as an archetype or avatar of Wotan.

http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.bl...an-avatar.html

When I say Hitler was not a real Catholic, I do so knowing that many Catholic leaders are Luciferians as Malachi Martin who was an advisor to three Popes in the 20th C. on Kabbalistic studies or the Jewish people says in book like Windswept House. They are well aware of the ancient Brotherhood and the trading secrets or drug-running and other tools used by the Merovingian 'octopus'. At certain periods the battle within the Catholic inner sanctums has been intense as any student who sees how often the Jesuits were banned or worse, would know. When I first began delving deeply into the hegemony I was of the opinion that Constantine deserved the Peabody Award for marketing and especially editing. He still does, but he was one of the occultists or esoteric brethren in the genetic schooling of the power-brokers going back to at least the time of the 'Perpetual Sailors' who met once a year off the coast of Miletus shortly after the last major Trojan War which had taken place in 18 other theatres of operation throughout the world.

The head of the Priory of Sion is a Nautonnier which is like a Perpetual Sailor or Aeneunati. The Bilderbergs were important until about a decade ago after being made too public. They too met once a year at Rothschild Hotels.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-27-2016 at 07:41 AM. Reason: add content

There were many oracles or Sibylls (Druidic dryads) in Rome who did a lot more 'time viewing' or recalling the dead as the very name Vergil does portend. Yes, a mere bard or poet keeping the Qabala was a powerful seer. He however seems more of the sort who garnered fame and fortune by slavish adherence to those more powerful than himself. He went to school with Octavian and sucked up to him all his life but may have tried to destroy the Aeneid at his life's end, we are told Octavian/Augustus countermanded this wish because he saw the artistry in the book. Was he more of a seer than the man who follows almost two millennia later. This man influenced the Third Reich and talked about the First Reich - Rome is the Second Reich!

The oldest date for a First Reich would seem related to Himmler's main occultist at Wewelsburg where they built a complex occult system. This man thought 12,500 BCE was how far back he could take his Teutonic line and I would be able to give them 15,000 more years to brag about (Dolni Vestonici).

The man in charge or runes meister had been committed by his wife to a nut house for a few years before he met the chicken farmer Himmler. Here is a little about him from Wikipedia. He claimed to be from an ancient German Royal bloodline and you can see one book about him says Wiligut was the Secret King. How much influence he had on Hitler I do not know, Hitler was already quite aware of these matters.

"Irminenschaft (or, Irminism, Irminenreligion) is a current of Ariosophy based on a Germanic deity Irmin which is supposedly reconstructed from literaric, linguistic and onomastic sources. Among other sources the Prefix "Irmin" is well documented in the from Irminsul "great pillar that supports all"/"Columna Universalis Sustenans Omni", as described in Einhards 'Vita Karoli Magni', and informed by Tacitus (~1st century) {A good source along with Strabo who tells us the Kelts had a 7500 year old written history before Rome destroyed it.} via a mentioned Germanic tribe name of Hermiones; The Old Saxon adjective irmin being synonymous to "great, strong". As such it may also have been an epithet of later deities like Ziu (Týr) or Wodan (Odin)). Purported evidence also stems from the occurrence of the word "Irmingot", found in the Old High German "Hildebrandslied". Notably the Nazi occultist Karl Maria Wiligut claimed a historical Irminism, established in 12,500 BC, later ousted by Wotanism.

References[edit]
    Wiligut, Karl Maria (2001). The Secret King: Karl Maria Wiligut, Himmler's Lord of the Runes. Dominion. ISBN 1-885972-21-0.
    Goodrick-Clarke, Nicholas (2003). The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology. Gardners Books. ISBN 1-86064-973-4.; originally published as Goodrick-Clarke, Nicholas (1992). The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology; The Ariosophists of Austria and Germany, 1890-1935. New York University Press. ISBN 0-8147-3060-4.
    Mund, Rudolf. 1982. Der Rasputin Himmlers: Die Wiligut Saga.
    Lange, Hans-Jürgen. 1998. Karl Maria Wiligut - Himmlers Rasputin und seine Erben."

To compare this man's influence to Rasputin might have merit in the SS of Himmler but not outside that very powerful circle. To say they actually had a lineage of Jesus or the Grail Kings to 12,500 BCE is very possible. Wewelsburg Castle was their Grail Castle and they had done researches to get whatever was of value at Rennes-le-Chateau. The book Occult Roots of Nazism tells us these things about Himmler's warlock as he was known. Given the fact that Hitler was a channeller of sorts (Trance) and this man impressed Himmler in that regard I could easily surmise he also influenced Hitler greatly.

""In September 1933, Wiligut joined the SS under the pseudonym 'Karl Maria Weisthor.'" Wiligut and Himmler became fast friends. Himmler never tired of hearing the old man talk about "the hidden history of Atlantis," as revealed in his visions, or reading Wiligut's endless magazine articles on European prehistory.

Wiligut designed the dreaded SS Totenkopf ring and hat badge, plus the runic symbols used on black SS uniforms and flags. With his newest disciple, Gunther Kirchhoff, he sent archaeological teams to investigate prehistoric sites at Gaggenau in 1934, Germany's Murg valley in 1936 and Glozel, France in 1940.

Money was no obstacle. Himmler created the SS-Ahnenerbe in 1936, promoted his elderly mentor-in-magick to SS-Brigadefuhrer (General), and turned him loose on several dozen crackpot projects. First prize undoubtedly goes to "Wiligut's Tunnel." This was a vertical tunnel 16 kilometers (10 miles) deep begun in Hungary in 1941, designed to carry an elevator car that would lower Himmler and Wiligut into "the Inner World of Agharti" (Better known to readers of Edgar Rice Burroughs as Pellucidar--J.T.) Millions were spent on the tunnel, and work continued until November 1944, when the lack of supplies forced the SS project to close.

But age had finally caught up with the old warlock. He resigned from active duty in the SS in August 1939 and moved to his "beloved Goslar" the following year. Himmler sent Elsa Baltrusch, a member of his household staff, to look after Wiligut, who spent his declining years with his runes and spells and ancient artifacts.

Evacuated to Austria in 1943, Wiligut was there when the war ended. He was briefly detained and questioned by the British Army at Velden, but then was allowed to return to Germany. He fell ill during the trip in December 1945. "The journey proved too much for the old man and he was hospitalized on arrival. Karl Maria Wiligut died on 3 January 1946, the last of his secret line.""

How many people of the present buy into some Atlantean crap seen on TV all the time? How many are starting to see Hitler was a pawn, or framed, or what happened at Nuremberg is a travesty of so-called history and justice (see Weber)? Let me assure you the Second Reich was far worse!!!

The Bavarian Illuminati were properly founded in a time when the Jesuits were under great pressure for good work done helping people in South America create communes and develop their own wealth rather than cater and grovel for Catholic monopolists who gave them nothing but what slaves get - in spades. Do not accept just one side of any story!

Ignatius Loyola – Luciferian or Heliopolitan:

I kid you not! Lucifer is the ‘light-bringer’ and just as Hitler was a ‘torch-bearer for Jesus’ we have the Luciferians inside the Catholic Church to this day as I have covered from the likes of Malachi Martin who was a Papal advisor to three Popes and taught Jewish studies (Kaballah?) at the Vatican College until recently. Indeed all the Alumbrados (means Illuminati) people are ‘light-bearers’ or en-‘light’-ened ones. That includes Rodrigo Borgia (Pope Alexander VI) who I have dealt with in many books. I have already mentioned this Idiot’s Guide has no mention of the Alumbrados founding the Jesuits or any intrigue related thereto including even the mere mention of Hibernians like Thomas Carlyle, Goethe, Saint Bernard as one, and other things related thereto. This does not surprise me one iota. Read the description of Jesus by Ignatius Loyola and think long and hard about whether I am right about his being inspired by the sun-worship or Heliopolitanism of the Druids; which is the basis of the Masons according to Thomas Paine who was higher up in the ‘octopus’.

“The Society of Jesus was founded by Ignatius of Loyola, who could be seen as the Catholic Reformation’s equivalent to Martin Luther. {Whose name is suggestive of Lucifer too.} Loyola has been referred to as one of the most important—if not the most important—figures of the Catholic Reformation.

Loyola was born Inigo de Oñez y Loyola around 1491. He was born at his family’s ancestral castle in Guipúzcoa. When he was old enough, he entered the military service, where he served until 1521 when he was seriously wounded in battle. During his recovery from his wounds, he read about the lives of the saints of the church, and he was motivated to devote his life to spiritual service. He hung up his sword and spent a year in prayer and meditation at a cave near the Manresa monastery. While there, Loyola fasted, knelt in prayer for seven hours a day, and flagellated himself to the point of endangering his health. {I grew up near a Manresa Lodge that had some weird goings-on and I often wonder when I see them in places like Sedona or other earth-based religious areas. I am sure he spoke with them or received instruction from them at this time.}

Loyola later described this time as an incredible ‘mystical’ experience during which he had blinding visions of heaven and hell and Christ and Satan. He saw Jesus as ‘a big round form shining as gold.’…

…Loyola and the Jesuits welcomed only those whose spirituality reflected his {N.B.} and those who were willing to engage in unquestioned obedience to the pope.{Giving up their possessions like the Templars too.} Any applicant who had even a hint of bad character or lack of orthodoxy was rejected. {Really? What orthodoxy might that be? Heliopolitan Luciferianism???}…

…The mission of the Jesuits was to educate the young, to lead people back from Protestantism to Catholicism, and to take the Catholic message to new areas of the world.

They were successful in all three endeavours.”
    (3)

Raymond Tallis deserves kudos for his ridicule of the Augustinian Credo which seeks to expand the reach of Christianity by not standing in the way of belief (See Bobik of Notre Dame's book on Aristotle). Any belief is welcome if the believer will 'testify', 'confess' or pay allegiance and money to the Holy father who is entirely UN-holy. "By their acts, shall ye judge them."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Tallis

“More generally, as I shall repeat in Chapter 8, one of the truly bad effects of religion is that it teaches us that it is a virtue to be satisfied with not understanding.”
    ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
    ― Benjamin Franklin

If you were a true researcher of history and philosophy you would see all religions are started by the same people or tell the same stories for codifying laws and managing people. As Arthur C. Clarke said "religion was a necessary evil, but was so much evil necessary". Religion and nations or Empire go hand in hand as Fukayama proves in The End of History and the Last Man. Can society today get on the same page and address real issues that keep us away from Divine Providential creative potential or the work of G-d (YHVH, Cali, Krishna, Buddha, dog or cat). Is it possible to get past the need to feel superior to our neighbors due to our own insecurities?

How come Inquisitors were so excellent in knowing demons or why is the Church still selling their expertise at demonology via exorcisms?

The usual thing happened when I researched the Catholic Church. They have ten full time exorcists in America and yet they say pagan curses cannot summon demons at Catholic Answers. That is the same thing the Monsignor who was at the bedside of the woman I helped exorcize said after seeing what happened - after performing Last Rites. The Psychiatrist agreed there was no better explanation than what her husband and I had done. There were other witnesses and two years of diagnostic attempts at the Mayo Clinic and McGill University among others. Here is what a Senior Member at Catholic Answers said about "enslaving ideas and dangerous delusions" - probably without even looking in the mirror.

"Witch curses don’t work. The folk who believe in them lopsidedly regard every bad thing as being part of the curse while ignoring all the good things that happen, then other folk believe their one-sided tale, etc.

Go to half-a-dozen astrologers, give them exactly the same information, and get six different predictions .

I heard one reason why ouija boards “work” is because our muscles naturally wander around, even if no one is trying to manipulate, and the effect is amplified when a number of people take part. Whatever, there’s a perfectly natural explanation, nothing to do with “spirits”.

All ideas that seek to enslave us are dangerous delusions, and to that extent you can call them demons if you want, but they can have no hold on us unless we actively let them (Romans 8:38-39)."

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=519704

The issue of how powerful the Thule Society was in the run up to making Hitler their puppet is up in the air. Prince Bernhardt of the Netherlands was a member of it and the Gestapo. He said he "had a lot of fun during the war". His family was not just Royalty but part of the Royals who ruled Europe when Rome or the Second Reich was in power and they are possibly still seeing themselves as the Fourth Reich today. Hitler was tasked with uniting Europe and he said (wrote in a book after Mein Kampf or it is reported in Hitler M'a Dit by Rauschning) he accepted their order which had been tried before by Napoleon and in political ways many times including Prince Metternich. It is a great goal and good for all mankind if it succeeds. The Treaty of Lisbon in recent years was passed without approval by the people of Europe. Likely this will result in no borders in Europe and an increasing government of Europe centrally. I say the world wars were needed in order to make this happen. You might easily say we could have got here in a better way, and I would hope that was true, but I am not so sure. Please read the whole of the Treaty of Westphalia to get the situation in mind before you argue the point or decide on your own. The following author's use of the word satanic is not correct but I feel comfortable similar sex rituals went on including Tantra such as Adam Weishaupt was expert in. You should also read about the Hellfire Club and know Crowley was also a disciple of Bulwer-Lytton whose influence over these cults is pernicious. I think he once ran or founded the Vril Society which was a major part of Himmler's SS cult.

I understand those who say Bulwer-Lytton or Blavatsky founded things and they joined up and so on, I also understand what Himmler's warlock Wiligut meant about earlier groups and Thule going way - waaaayyy back. I am going with history and archaeology so I am not siding with Channellers like Hitler, Steiner, or the rest of them. I can show Wiligut was right and take it back to when white people first walked the face of this planet.

http://www.thefourthreich.co.uk/thethulesociety.htm

You should know that Hitler said he was 'the torch-bearer for Jesus' and that he knew more about the family of Jesus than you (probably) do. His studies were extensive before he took power and began to fulfill the Thule Society need for a German Messiah which Eckart proclaimed him to be upon their first meeting. That means (to me) Eckart was part of the controlling group who molded Hitler since his father took the same occult courses for five years in Vienna and then raised his son to be what he became, as best he could.

The archetype to avatar issue is hard to disassemble because a person becomes obsessed and to some degree possessed by the knowledge they gain. I do not regard Hitler as an avatar like Devi did or Eckart with his Messiah implant, but I suppose there were times (for some people) when he was at that level.

The blogspot which follows is very good, I am glad there is so much more addressing these things I dealt with in my books and involvement on the web for five years over a decade ago. It has many other quotes from Hitler and addresses what Jung wrote about Hitler as an archetype or avatar of Wotan.

"Julius Evola who was critical of the Third Reich states in Notes on the Third Reich[1964]:

"Everything gravitated around a man with exceptional abilities for captivating, transporting, arousing and fanaticising the people, while he himself presented under more than one aspect the traits of a possessed person, as if an extraordinary force were acting through him, giving him lucidity and iron logic in action, but depriving him of every sense of limit."

http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.bl...an-avatar.html

I have read where Hitler called himself by the pet name "Shithead" because he liked being shit upon. I also have read that his father abused him. That is a very big word "abused" and it contains many possible kinks and issues. Hitler exhibited some possession issues and his father might indeed have a spiritual control of him even after the father died. We see Evola noting this but there are other explanations. If you actually wanted to learn about such things you would have to do more than the following authors have done, but you can start down their path of exploration.

The following extensive report discusses the Stockholm Syndrome but it does not go far enough and cover how every person in our society is similarly living under a cloud of acceptable behavior which includes women wanting rough sex who think it is ok but in fact is a result of abuse in their life or those of their parents. This Cycle of Violence is subtle in some cases, as it is with the gradual brainwashing of those in Stockholm Syndrome cases except it is even more subtle. For example my last wife knew there was a man allowed by her mother to have sex with her and her sisters, and watch in some cases as well. He had been the partner in business with this mother for about 20 years from the moment they left Vietnam as 'boat people'. One of her sisters said it was 'first sex' and totally educative and OK. My wife's twin sister agreed with me and even thought their mother should be sued. She was a lesbian and my wife did not know or care to think about why she liked rough sex and how it affected me - I could go along some way but not as far as she preferred.

http://wesnet.org.au/wp-content/uplo..._standards.pdf
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-27-2016 at 11:11 PM.

The elite families have records of their lineage and verbal traditions even more ancient. They also try to ensure each generation has people who study various disciplines to ensure secret technologies are not forgotten. I say this began before white man existed. I say these people who study are Illuminized but other people are welcome to study with them and will often end up having children with them if they show promise as we see with the likes of the Hitlers and Martels long before them. There became another reason for intermarriage after Kings and Kingdoms grew in acceptance and were passed on through genetics.

As I continue to research Caesar and his legend on a thread devoted to him I get connections backwards through Greece to pre-Trojan eras and forwards to where one later finds Kaiser titles derived from the word Caesar. It all fits with a larger history of Keltoi Phoenicians or DN of Homer back to when Dolni Vestonici proves some very important technology in 27,000 BCE.

Another source raises an item I suspect is false in reference to Caesar selling his body to a man. But you never know, his troops did sing songs saying he had to pay for his Gallic women. More importantly we have dates which could show Julius had no father at age 12 or 13. This source is widely copied and who knows where it originates. http://wordpress.as.edu.au/advanced2...aphy-of-JC.pdf

"102/100 BCE: Gaius Julius Caesar was born (by Caesarean section according to an unlikely legend) of Aurelia and Gaius Julius Caesar, a praetor. His family had noble, patrician roots, although they were neither rich nor influential in this period. His aunt Julia was the wife of Gaius Marius, leader of the Popular faction.

c. 85 BCE: His father died, and a few years later he was betrothed and possibly married to a wealthy young woman, Cossutia. This betrothal/marriage was soon broken off, and at age 18 he married Cornelia, the daughter of a prominent member of the Popular faction; she later bore him his only legitimate child, a daughter, Julia. When the Optimate dictator, Sulla, was in power, he ordered Caesar to divorce her; when Caesar refused, Sulla proscribed him (listed him among those to be executed), and Caesar went into hiding. Caesar's influential friends and relatives eventually got him a pardon.

c. 79 BCE: Caesar, on the staff of a military legate, was awarded the civic crown (oak leaves) for saving the life of a citizen in battle. His general sent him on an embassy to Nicomedes, the king of Bithynia, to obtain a fleet of ships; Caesar was successful, but subsequently he became the butt of gossip that he had persuaded the king (a homosexual) only by agreeing to sleep with him. When Sulla died in 78, Caesar returned to Rome and began a career as a orator/lawyer (throughout his life he was known as an eloquent speaker) and a life as an elegant man-about-town.

75 BCE: While sailing to Greece for further study, Caesar was kidnapped by Cilician pirates and held for ransom. When informed that they intended to ask for 20 talents, he is supposed to have insisted that he was worth at least 50. He maintained a friendly, joking relationship with the pirates while the money was being raised, but warned them that he would track them down and have them crucified after he was released. He did just that, with the help of volunteers, as a warning to other pirates, but he first cut their throats to lessen their suffering because they had treated him well."

The Nichomedes mention takes me into his family tree to find Celts (AKA Keltoi in Greece - and the ancient ones or DN). Then one sees people invading and doing nothing or enforcing the status quo in a large territory beyond just Greece. It was shortly after Alexander of Macedon (AKA 'the Great" who definitely was gay as were Cretans and Spartans who just happen to be where we find Caesar's Nichomedes) united a large area which I say was ruled by Phoenicians like the Hatti or Milesians two millennia earlier still. This is a wiki excerpt.

"He commenced his reign by putting to death two of his brothers but the third, subsequently called Zipoetes II, raised an insurrection against him and succeeded in maintaining himself, for some time, in the independent sovereignty of a considerable part of Bithynia. Meanwhile, Nicomedes was threatened with an invasion from Antiochus I Soter, king of the Seleucid Empire, who had already made war upon his father, Zipoetes I, and, to strengthen himself against this danger, he concluded an alliance with Heraclea Pontica and shortly afterwards with Antigonus II Gonatas. The threatened attack, however, passed over with little injury. Antiochus actually invaded Bithynia but withdrew again without risking a battle.

It was more against his brother than his foreign enemies that Nicomedes now called in the assistance of more powerful auxiliaries and entered into an alliance with the Celts who, under Leonnorius and Lutarius, had arrived on the opposite side of the Bosphorus and were, at this time, engaged in the siege of Byzantium, 277 BC. Having furnished them with the means of crossing into Asia, where they founded Galatia, he first turned the arms of his new auxiliaries against Zipoetes II, whom he defeated and put to death, and thus reunited the whole of Bithynia under his dominion.[2]"

As suspected we have Cilicia and Silesia connected but I am surprised to find a book or two connecting them directly to Germany at this time. I think you can now see why Alexander had to get the consent of the Kelts before he went off to spread his Empire - else his base of operations would be taken away.

"The Great German Nation: Origins and Destiny

https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=1434325490

Craig M. White - 2007 - ‎History
    These Silesians probably come from the Cilician region of the Hittite {This is Hatti and Chatti and Katti} Empire. The battle-axes of ancient Silesia are traced back to Troy by Gordon Childe,585 ...

2300 Days of Hell - Page 100 - Google Books Result

https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=1499049633

Joseph F. Dumond - 2014
    The name of Cilicia in Asia Minor was simply transplanted to Eastern Germany by the Hatti who migrated from Cilicia to Silesia, then to the Rhine Silesia is only ...

It is an absolute certainty that most Illuminati and high Nazis like Wiligut and Himmler, study or did study alchemy - all through history. Some will say (like Crowley) that they are not gay but they study to be one soul with "What IS'". Sure thing, got some money - I have swamp land.

The levels of deceit placed in the way of humans seeking truth and one-ness or at- one - ment are so numerous it boggles the mind. It does not surprise an actual scholar that common people believe, they are supposed to believe or have Faith. They are in fact legislatively conditioned and if they did not BELIEVE they suffered mightily for it m- and that is not so far behind our present condition without even using Islam as an example.

The whole matter of sexuality and gender is involved whether you know it or not!

Here is a good site addressing things like Adam in the Bible or the esoteric Adam Cadmon if you want to know the facts.

"Alchemy, and in particular alchemical androgyny, has always resonated with me because it reflects aspects of my journey. When most of us start out in life, we’re immersed in a binarist culture that recognizes very distinct, and unmixable, male and female energies. Alchemy scholar Mircea Eliade wrote, “To be no longer conditioned by a pair of opposites results in absolute freedom.” And the alchemists did not see the alchemical androgyne as simply a half-and-half being, combining two ends of a binary. While a “male” and “female” figure were often shown conjoined, both figures are always androgynous, not diametrically opposed. In addition, this portion of an alchemical text, which speaks as the androgyne or rebus, points out that the rebus is not simply a combination of opposites, but a uniquely transformed being:

“Hermes called me the Sun and the Moon. Riplaeus called me the green lion. Our author called me hermaphrodite, but I pay no attention to that. It makes no difference. Nor does it matter what the sophists [philosophy teachers] call me, for they learn nothing for all their trouble except: (1) I am One Substance, not two…” (Hermaphrodite Child of the Sun and Moon, as translated by Mike Brenner.)

As alchemists tried to break the rules of nature, to hack physical reality to reveal a spiritual truth, gender radicals break the rules of our culture and reveal gender as an infinite, multidimensional spectrum rather than a binary. There are many interesting parallels between genderqueer and gender variant people today and the alchemists.

Ultimately, the church grew uncomfortable with the writings of the alchemists, and encouraged scientists to stop working with religious ideas and focus on experimentation. Thus the church itself helped to give birth to modern science."

- See more at: http://www.alchemistscloset.org/arti....Sw4MSRgH.dpuf

Yes, and alchemists inside the Church bowels who avoided the dungeons Roger Bacon had time in, were part of making this come to pass - despite the ignorance of those who often ran the church.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-29-2016 at 11:31 AM.

The Rothschild/de Medicis like St. Germain who founded at least one group with the name Illuminati in it also make sure they have other members of their family in touch with Inner Sanctum offshoots of Alchemy like the HOGD. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking knowledge or being prepared for others who would use it against you. They would happily let any member of society at large participate in these groups they support, if those people demonstrated they have the capacity to learn and assist society achieve what it can achieve. They have been fooled before but I doubt they will be fooled soon or in the near term, given all that faces us.

It is not the people who listen to me who cannot see some of the issues our world or society face. But I do not blame banking or bankers as much as I blame the ignorant who will not go deeper into the issues and problems. I can assure you the Rothschilds have supported real change before (Gracchi, Cathar, Enlightenment Experiment etc.) and they have been destroyed or almost eradicated for trying. A site titled Forbidden Knowledge may get a little correct but do they know the whole story?

"The Second World War

Through the 1920s and '30s, loans from Wall Street financed German rearmament and the rise of Hitler. One German company which benefited substantially from these loans was I.G. Farben which by 1939 had become the biggest chemical manufacturer in the world, and enabled Germany to become self-sufficient in rubber, petrol, oil and explosives. (This company used the inmates of Auschwitz as slave labour at their massive chemical plant during the war and are estimated to have worked at least 25,000 inmates to death; others were killed in their drug testing program. In the Nuremberg Trials after the war twelve of I.G. Farben/Germany's top executives were sentenced to minor terms of imprisonment for slavery and mistreatment offences whilst many others were acquitted. None of the Americans who also sat on the same board as the convicted were ever tried as a war criminal). On the supervising board of I.G. Farben was Max Warburg and on the board of American I.G. Farben were US and German bankers, friends of Roosevelt and members of Nazi intelligence. Rockefeller's Standard Oil assisted I.G. Farben's programme of research into making oil from coal (which Germany had a plentiful supply of). I.G. Farben were Hitler's major financial backers along with US money channelled through the German subsidiaries of General Electric Company (GEC), International Telephone and Telegraph (ITT) and Ford.

Having supplied the loans to rearm Germany, repayment was demanded in cash causing the German economy to crash, ensuring Hitler could seize power with popular support of his economic solution. In the same year, 1933, Franklin Roosevelt took the American Presidency in a remarkably similar situation, offering a 'New Deal' type solution in the wake of serious economic depression. Both Hitler and Roosevelt were advised by people connected with the American-German cartels and the Bank of International Settlements.

Meanwhile, Britain had adopted a policy of appeasing Germany. This was promoted by the PM Neville Chamberlain as advised by Round Table members such as Lord Halifax, Lord Lothian, Leopold Amery and the Astors (who owned The Times). In order to be self-sufficient through a lengthy war, Hitler's Germany needed the resources of Czechoslovakia, so the British government continued promoting appeasement until Austria and then Czechoslovakia were taken in 1939. The Bank of England then relinquished the £6 million of Czech gold deposited in London to the conquering Nazis. The erstwhile appeasers (Milner, Lothian, Astor and Amery) turned on Chamberlain and on the ensuing wave of pro-war opinion Churchill swept to power. There is evidence to suggest that before Churchill became Prime Minister coded messages passed between him and Roosevelt which confirm that the war was a premeditated set-up. On taking office Churchill immediately appointed Victor Rothschild to implement 'Regulation 18b' to imprison, without trial, anyone suspected of opposing the war.

Thus, the protagonists were in place – Roosevelt, otherwise known as the Knight of Pythias, a 33rd degree mason and member of the Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine; Churchill, a freemason {And member of an Older origin thereof - Druids.} who had several meetings with the esoteric guru Aleister Crowley; and Hitler {Member of an organization denied to be Masonic by some Masons called the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion.} who, with Himmler, Goering and Hess, were steeped in the esoteric traditions of groups such as the Thule Society, the Vril Society and the Edelweiss Society, all of which preached anti-Semitism {Yet, in reality playing into the hands of the elite Benjaminites.} and a Master Race. Occult symbolism and ritual pervaded Nazi Germany from the swastika to the Nuremberg rallies and the organisation of the SS."

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/manipulation/

I just watched the movie Remains of the Day. It addresses meetings taking place in the years before the invasion of Czechoslovakia between various British Lords including one named Spencer, Lord Darlington (in whose home the story takes place), Lord Halifax and others mentioned above. It makes it clear these men met with German operatives and the German Ambassador and told Neville Chamberlain lies he wanted to hear. There was an American there before the fateful night that Chamberlain gave up Czechoslovakia and the money and resources needed to fight the war. I know Churchill was sent a letter by the German Military High Command saying they would get rid of Hitler if Chamberlain would honor the Treaty with Czechoslovakia. I am pretty sure Churchill told Chamberlain. The American had told Darlington he was out of his league and naïve in 1935. I will not confirm the suggestion Roosevelt backed these negotiations as the above says. I have far more facts which suggest otherwise including having been in the Regiment that took care of Camp X and having met people who were OSS top people of that war. I would say that after the declaration of War Roosevelt and Churchill communicated through Camp X and Stephenson (Man Called Intrepid) on a very regular basis.

If you watch the subtle dialogue in the movie and still regard oligarchy or Nazism in the light of Peace and productivity - I say you are insane! I especially liked the religious issues backing anti-Semitism but you will have to pay close attention or you will miss it. It also makes it clear that average people have higher morals than political players, Lords and the men who rule rather than govern with compassion and spiritual guidance and true insight.

There might be a way for me to state how Roosevelt was a pawn of others who arranged the war - if you read the thread on Gurdjieff, you might see it. I do agree he was handled once the war was in progress and certain people including Baruch and House were involved, throughout his life. In fact it is much deeper a use of the occult than the authors of the Forbidden Knowledge article know about.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-03-2016 at 05:52 PM.

If someone wants to make a movie showing Hitler as the Messiah and history as it actually was, I think there is a market for it. It would have to include an expose of him as a Jew first - but people would have to know what a Jew is. I think it could be done and keep the attention of the viewer with a lot of real occult teaching showing how to be trained as a Messiah, starting with his father. I am certain I could make the director and others understand it is not racist.

The Halakah and Sharia Law

This link says they are a testament to enduring value. I say the Halakah is a genocidally insane construct and Sharia almost as bad. In all probability high Jews used the Halakah to justify the Holocaust to wipe out lots of lesser Jews.

http://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/fea...c.php?rec=4621

Recently the people of Israel have decided to cut off the high Jewish scholars and Hasidim who have had a financial free ride. Thank g_d! They learn a great deal but the lack of real world knowledge makes for deviate interests in power just as Krishnamurti says about anyone who pursues siddhis.

Hitler was a high Jew (Rothschild) and despite Halakah allowing the killing of lesser Jews (especially Ashkenazi) he offered to free the Jews many times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89vian_Conference

Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery. - Thomas Jefferson

Jewish Talmud:
    Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

As this author says (somewhat tongue in cheek) all books of the Bible and this cult are corrupt. Savior = save your ($$)

http://www.truthcontest.com/insights...s-dogma/#page2

“More generally, as I shall repeat in Chapter 8, one of the truly bad effects of religion is that it teaches us that it is a virtue to be satisfied with not understanding.”
    ¯ Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
    ¯ Benjamin Franklin

If you were a true researcher of history and philosophy you would see all religions are started by the same people or tell the same stories for codifying laws and managing people. As Arthur C. Clarke said "religion was a necessary evil, but was so much evil necessary".

Religion and nations or Empire go hand in hand as Fukayama proves in The End of History and the Last Man. Can society today get on the same page and address real issues that keep us away from Divine Providential creative potential or the work of G-d (YHVH, Cali, Krishna, Buddha, dog or cat). Is it possible to get past the need to feel superior to our neighbors due to our own insecurities?

This author understates the extent of the Ukrainian pogrom I say was organized extinction and destruction of culture and history which included changing the alphabet, re-naming cities and worse. He says 7,000,000 people were genocidally treated to starvation and the same stuff that went on in Ireland and other places where remains of the so-called Atlantean culture existed. Gypsies and the Romuva in Poland included. Heck I can't mention them all. I have seen estimates as high as 33,000,000 for what went on in the Ukraine and it continued (maybe even to the present) in Gulags after the Cossacks fought alongside their less-hated Nazi Germans.

http://desip.igc.org/HolocaustAndHolodomor.html

Then there was another posting from someone not wishing to be identified on the neuroscience forum. I had given a list of mystics which largely focused on alchemists without saying they were alchemists and that list included Hitler who really does not rise to that level despite his claim to being the "torch-bearer for Jesus" and his gifts in Trance Channeling. This person used the Aryan word and knew that there was a high likelihood that charges of anti-Semitism would result while they noted I had included Hitler alongside great scientists like Thomas Jefferson, Jung, Da Vinci and Newton."

Dear Unknown
    Yes.

The fiction of Hitler is still a major mainstay in the media which demonizes him and the German people who tried to create a place for their Jews. The rest of the world was far more anti-Semitic. Why did Arizona not become their home? It was one of the places proposed by the likes of Adolph Eichmann before the war. These Jews hate and create Holocausts for other Jews. They once were thrown out of Israel as noted in the Bible. In fact few Jews know what a Jew is and few people really care to study the hatreds they ignorantly espouse. The all too apparent use of religion to hide other motives is a great part of our history of manipulation by leaders who often were engaging sorcerers or trying to become alchemists themselves. A friend of mine puts these thoughts before you as he reflects on his ancestry which is like my own.

“My own maternal ancestors spent the better part of a cold and dreary thousand years playing a little game called: 'Storm the Castle,' in which they dressed up in unwieldy metal suits and pounded each other senseless with a variety of sharp and not so sharp objects. (Of course with nutrition not being quite up to par with today's standards and with daily rations of wine being something in the neighborhood of five liters, we are left with the sobering fact that most of us who trace our ancestry to Europe are in fact descended from short, drunken psychopaths who whiled away their time bludgeoning each other with hammers, maces and cudgels, hacking each other to pieces with swords, and scalding each other to death with boiling oil.)"

Hitler was a Jew and a Rothschild bastard as were many other vilified leaders including Charles Martel and maybe even Napoleon who almost certainly was a bastard. Hitler lived and dressed as a Jew with Jewish friends as he studied the mystical arts of the Rothschilds in Vienna for over five years as had his father before him. They studied in a place where the De Medicis/Rothschilds top esotericist by the name of St. Germain set up many outreach and educational schools or groups - Vienna.

I have many confirming sources for what I otherwise might not regard as factual enough to consider. If you check into any of my works addressing the Irish you will know I have much more to add. Paracelsus was a person I consider Illuminized and he was a Hohenzollern if I recall.

"Two of Prince Philip’s German relatives invited to the royal wedding on Friday, Philipp zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg and Markgraf Max von Baden, belong to families, who had many members in the Nazi party, according to a German website.

http://home.foni.net/~adelsforschung...efeuille03.htm

They are no different from the Hohenzollerns , a dynasty descended from the Teutonic Knights and robber knights who founded Prussia. The Hohenzollerns actively supported the rise of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler after their tyrannical and racist Emperor Wilhelm was removed from power in 1918.

Also, Prince Charles’ favourite Uncle, Lord Louis Mountbatten, who was killed by a bomb blast on a boat off the coast of Sligo in Ireland in 1979, was rumoured to have been abusing boys from Kincora home and also a 15 year old Irish boy on the boat at the time. Mountbatten’s wife and other Brits under Cromwell had plundered the land of the Irish people and left millions to die in an artificially created famine in one of the most brutal chapters in colonial conquest in history.

Check out Alex Jones’ full report on:

http://www.infowars.com/modern-british-royalty-eugenicists-nazis-and-neo-feudalists/"

https://birdflu666.wordpress.com/201...jones-reports/

Another way to equate Hitler and the illuminati is really just part of the story idiots tell, but since they tell it; here it is. Hitler was a tax evader who enforced the sale of his book upon the people seeking to marry during his reign of terror. His personal wealth may have grown into what would now make him one of the richest men in the world, if you include the art stolen or appropriated in what is called legal ways only. He intermingled funds from his party and the donors like Henry Ford and others we might call bribes. He was an all around great example of the very blood his veins carried - Rothschild/de Medicis/Benjaminite.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-12-2016 at 03:20 PM. Reason: add content