Thread: The Big Picture - Project Camelot

The Big Picture - Project Camelot

I find the site well worth reading for the many actual open-minded scientific things discussed. I have shown alternative explanations for many assertions including the Crystal Skull, Michael St. Clair and David Wilcock. I regard channellers with disdain except when proof is forthcoming, there are many alternative futures. I have difficulty with going back in time as they say is the case with Roswell, but Stealthskater tied my personal experiences with Dan Burisch's work and it could have some relevance science has yet to discover. They jumped the shark on 2012 and have mixed good and bad throughout the site. I could sum it all up with 'they are appealing to fears and building hoaxes to make money, along with many who are doing the same things. Quantity of references from eager hoaxers and flakes, does not reality make.'

It is very easy to read a little and learn a lot but still know nothing to speak of.

"The visitors who crashed at Roswell were future humans1. They were not from another planet2, but from a future Earth – stepping (which may be a better word than traveling) back in time to 1947 to attempt to deal with serious problems which had occurred in their history3. Their mission was to try to change their past by creating an alternative branch of their own timeline, so that particular events – about to happen to us in our very near future – would not actually occur.

The Roswell visitors were on a purely altruistic mission. They did not have to do this, but chose to... out of compassion. But the mission went disastrously wrong – not just because they crashed (an accident caused by high-powered radar – later the military realized this and made use of radar as a weapon), but because they had a device with them which was their only means, as an orientation device in time and space, to get them home and back to their own time.

The device was a little box, highly advanced and multifunctional in nature, and was far smaller than the "Looking Glass" that Dan Burisch4 and Bill Hamilton5 describe as being subsequently utilized by military scientists in various experiments. When the box was acquired and investigated by the military, this became a catastrophe in itself. It made the timeline problem many times worse, because this both introduced time manipulation technology to us at the wrong time... and also told the military what lay ahead.

It can not be stressed too strongly how totally calamitous for us all the Roswell incident was. It was a major, major setback, right at the start of the future humans' project to help fix the problem. Acquiring a device such as that which the Roswell visitors carried would immediately alter the timeline which the future humans were trying to change in the first place... so there would then be two timelines that need fixing, and not just one.

NOAA, the Dark Star, and Global Warming

A small organization within NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) is aware of what scientists there sometimes call the “second sun”. This is a massive astronomical object, possibly a brown dwarf6, which is on a long elliptical orbit around our own sun on an inclined plane to the rest of the planets. To align with other researchers7, we'll refer to this as the Dark Star.

The Dark Star is now approaching, and is causing resonance effects on our sun in various ways8. This is the cause of the warming of all the planets, not just the Earth9. This information is classified, but has been known for a number of years10.

This issue is connected with the Roswell catastrophe described above. The problems the future humans were attempting to address were multiple, but principally featured a possible event triggered by a massive 'spike' of solar activity at some point in our currently near future.

We emphasize most strongly that this event is only possible (having been observed in Looking Glass devices in a possible future)... and, importantly, is now evaluated to be unlikely11.

The increase in solar activity is caused only in part by the Dark Star, multiple factors being at play. These are complex. Some of them are on a galactic scale12, and are associated with natural, periodic events which the Earth has suffered through a number of times previously. What makes this particular time completely unique for our planet is that there is a convergence of serious factors – such as global warming13, overpopulation, and our propensity for choreographing war14 – all of which combine with these major, cyclic and solar events to simultaneously threaten the well-being of ourselves and the biosphere.

The large-scale events are unstoppable. It's also unclear when the 'spike' of solar activity is due to be - though our understanding is that this is imminent, and could occur at any time in the next ten years or so. Although the issue has been considerably hyped, it's impossible not to observe that the year 201215 is right in the middle of this bell-curve of probability."

http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html

I have presented explanations and observations about the use of orgone or other weather altering science at Roswell that fits with the original explanation of weather balloons which also had a Mylar metal hybrid exoskeleton construction such as Marcel's son kept and people say is alien. Put Wilhelm Reich and Ed Leedskalnin, Jacques Vallee, Robert Anton Wilson and Tesla into the search engine here for more.

The Avalon Project has an interview coming on March 9 with these clowns from Project Camelot. Based on what I have seen from the interviewer (A Nice guy) Bill Ryan I expect it to be well attended by people who NEED to believe. He altered my post above to make it seem like I was in agreement with Project Camelot and I had to correct people twice but all so many of the sheep had signified they liked the post. I have to admit (as you can see) I had not addressed much in specific but just laid out my usual challenge that I could explain any phenomena and there never has been any alien intervention on earth of a physical nature (not including space microbes and energy from many sources).

When you see aliens who have proof God exists (not like Arthur C. Clarke who does the right thing and explains spirituality and mystics are what we need to learn from.) being written and talked about it is exactly what Jung describes in real and actual research on the phenomena and archetypes.

The success achieved by the Dragon Court in promoting alien involvement is phenomenal. Their website Bibliotecca (Library) of Pleiades is obvious in it's agenda by looking at the name. It is so sad to see many good people getting sucked in by these clowns including Project Avalon which should be about the Grail Legends and real study of what the family of Jesus studied - but it is only covering these things as part of an overall money grubbing enterprise like Sitchin, Hancock and even Jim Marrs.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-18-2016 at 12:49 PM.

This article proves through confessions and more that the government has falsified and played games with people to Hide the Ball so people will not see what is really going on. It did not start recently as I have proven in many ways throughout history.

http://dailygrail.com/Reviews/2013/6...d-Hall-Mirrors