Thread: Conscience and Conscious

Conscience and Conscious

In the thread on Gurdjieff (and the Human potential movement) we saw a stretched out term showing people as 'sleepwalkers' or experiencing life through glasses they did not know were preventing their subconscious or soulful experience to flower and grow. If people feel a need to be told what to do - it seemed funny to me that they sought Gurdjieff out and all he really did was tell them (or scream at them, and refuse to let them have a pee - like W. Erhardt of EST) they were sleepwalking and get them in touch with pain in their body to activate the regions or lobes of their brain (The Mutras or Mudras in another language - made him a powerful guru.).

There are many ways to the Godhead for sure, and his head has many hats is another way to look at HIM!

Maybe this will amuse our mind even more. But beware of the brain boggling buffoonery in BEing.

"Do people confuse the unconscious with conscience because the stuff fermenting in one’s unconscious is often stuff that bothers one’s conscience? Whatever the cause, there is no such word as “unconscience.” And while we’re on the subject, “subconscious” is not used in Freudian psychology; it implies something that is merely not consciously thought of, rather than something that is suppressed. The term is, however, used by Jungians."

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/unconscience.html

There are many 'con' words and acts by many cons. Can a con undo an already confused conflagration of consensual and condescending can or cant? But Kant has his cants and I have my cans, or at least I would like to. Still it begs the question why can't we undo the unconscious need of conscience to unconscience our existential exegetical self which needs to know the SELF?

Being that an all-everything god is also all perspectives he is going to have trouble disagreeing with me. But being-ness is subjective while appearing to BE an object. Or rather he would say "oh you are so right, and so is a whole universe of other interpretations". And that would get on my Kant real fast. I think I would reach for the tuning dial, pull in some more gods.

Then there are engrams in Scientology and wherever they stole the word from (enneagrams of Gurdjieff fame). But what about epigenetic ethnic ingrained programs?

"True Enlightenment comes when one can handle all junk and spam telepathy automatically or subconsciously. It also helps if one has no handles within on which such junk can hook on to. There is plenty of Akashic law to prevent one developing such ability. Inspect the following.
    •Ethnic epigenetics and blood ancestors. (One becomes used to one's own ethnic epigenetics and ethnic mix, and completely miss the epigenetics of other people who have a different racial history.)
    •Racists. (On the telepathic net, these are the religious and the occult and not right wing political political parties.)
    •Universal telepathy.
    •Universal remote psychotherapy. (If everyone is handling everyone else's junk, such junk will not last long.)
    •The laws of telepathy and remote psychotherapy. (There are Akashic laws to stop one purging other people's junk.)
    •Engrams and laws protecting engrams from being dismantled.
    •The laws of enlightenment. (Akasha tells one not to do it.)
    •The laws of the dead. The graves of the dead.
    •The laws of the Penal Colony. (One may have to go back even further.)
    •Creator Gods. (These created the law and not the physical universe.)
    •Downloaders of the law.
    •Everyone greater than ourselves, everyone who defies the living. (Humans live in matrices, Akasha works in hierarchies.)
    •Every law which must never be broken, every engram which must never be undone.
    •Every Galactic Federation engram, Akashic engram. (Deal with all engrams from ETs who have dabbled with our history, culture and epigenetics.)
    •Every Epigenetic engram. (The engrams of our blood ancestors are the source of all law.)

Games can be described as engrams without the law, fire and retribution. Once one can really handle engrams, they become games. In a true game, everyone knows the rules. In a conspiracy, the rules and contents of the game are only consciously known to insiders. A conspiracy is a game where most people are ignorant of it. There is no clear dividing line between engrams, conspiracies and games. The more covert a game is, the more vulnerable it is to being inspected and observed. The UK currently has 14 million surveillance cameras; who is watching the watchers."

http://www.viking-z.org/r49-enlightenment.htm

Seems pretty absurd on the face of it, and we must face our face or that concept inscrutable with doubts. I will not address the first link herewith. It seems almost inscrutably aloof allready - yes, already enough! I have also adored Adorno and Horkheimer before so I will not do it again, you can or cant as you see fit. https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-TJ7H...eimer_djvu.txt

"The End of History: Interpreting Hegelian and Heideggerian ...

http://www.academia.edu/.../The_End_...g_Hegelian_and...

Heidegger criticizes Hegelian conception of Being and Ground and highlights ..... of essents from Being, that let Being and essent appears in beingness. ..... The increasing determinacy, through the destined spirit of Hegelian dialectic, only ...

Dialectics and the Transcendence of Dialectics: Adorno's ...

http://www.academia.edu/.../Dialecti...of_Dialectics_...

Yet although Hegelian dialectic operates by means of a procedure that its ..... will – which Schelling also refers to as 'being' (Seyn) and 'being-ness' (Seyendes) ...

[PDF]malabou on heidegger and change - Parrhesia

http://www.parrhesiajournal.org/parr...a23_colony.pdf

alterity within the Hegelian dialectic, its wider application was able to articulate .... takes place with the exchange of being as φύσις for the mere beingness ..."

But there are exterior though connected forms like our chakras within (7) and without (5) that are memetically mimed and awaiting to influence our plastic potential evolution. Or is that an entirely too unthought - full thing to say?

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M..._Universe.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-11-2016 at 11:54 AM.

But the third link above has much value and FORMS which cause our brains to evolve through neuroplastic epigenetic and cultural interfacing - I suggest.

"Catherine Malabou is unquestionably one of the most important French philosophers of this generation. Her work has opened new perspectives on the history of philosophy, the relation between philosophy and science and the meaning of philosophy itself. The novel concept which brought about these seminal shifts is her thought of “plasticity.” This concept was first articulated in her doctoral thesis L’ Avenir de Hegel which was published in 1996 and translated into English in 2005 as The Future of Hegel: Plasticity, Temporality and Dialectic.2 While the concept of plasticity [Plaztizität] has a specific and delimited role in Hegel’s philosophy, the significance of Malabou’s reading is that she transforms this term into a concept which is able to reinterpret the whole of Hegel’s thought. Departing from the prosaic sense of plasticity as the moulding and retention of form, Malabou rethinks the meaning of plasticity as a transformative power immanent … being is revealed to be nothing—but its mutability.1within form itself.

Beyond the metaphysical understanding of form as the mere contour of matter, Malabou envisions form itself as a site of self-dissolution and re-generation: “Between the emergence and the annihilation of form, plasticity carries, as its own possibility, self-engendering and self-destruction.”3 It is this sense of transformation that provides the basis for Malabou’s original re-reading of Hegel in which plasticity is uncovered as a metabolic alterity that structures the formation of time and futurity in Hegel’s philosophy. However, already in this first work, the regenerative thought of plasticity also announced the promise of a different future for the philosophy of Martin Heidegger. In The Future of Hegel, Heidegger’s reading of Hegel in terms of prosaic temporality is presented as the traditional account which the articulation of a Hegelian temporal plasticity is able to pass beyond. However, plasticity not only provided a resource for challenging the Heideggerian reading, it already announced itself as a thought which overflowed this initial confrontation and could be deployed and discovered at the heart of Heidegger’s own thought of being: “Heidegger never […] invested [the notion of plasticity] with ontological significance. Thus it is as if Hegel retrospectively has offered to him an instrument indispensable to the intelligibility of his ideas.”4

Although the concept of plasticity was first discovered in Hegel it does not remain simply a Hegelian notion, but rather, can be seen to operate both within the Hegelian system and also outside of it as a wider and autonomous hermeneutic instrument. Malabou is explicit that the applicability of plasticity beyond Hegel assumes a semantic and critical enlargement of the concept of plasticity. Just as the discovery of plasticity had opened an unthought alterity within the Hegelian dialectic, its wider application was able to articulate an unforeseen metabolic structure within the thought of ontological difference: “Plasticity inscribes the motive of metamorphosis right at the heart of the dialectic, and metamorphosis inscribes the motive of plasticity right at the heart of the thought of being. This intersection pointed the way for Le Change Heidegger.”5 The original French version Le Change Heidegger: Du fantastique en philosophie was published in 2004 and was first translated into English in 2011 as The Heidegger Change: On the Fantastic in Philosophy.

Although the English language reception of this work is just beginning, it is clear that Malabou’s reading of Heidegger is original, compelling, and in terms of its implications for understanding Heidegger as a whole, perhaps, unprecedented.6 Malabou’s reading of change in Heidegger articulates a theme that is at once pervasive in Heidegger’s oeuvre, and yet, has no reception in the secondary literature. The reason for this curious absence is that the traditional ordering transformations of Heidegger’s texts around the ontological difference has always marginalized the philosophical significance of Heidegger’s numerous descriptions of change. However, her reading is not simply the exegetical recovery of an overlooked theme. In an account that is both meticulously documented and passing beyond the explicit level of Heidegger’s text, Malabou reads Heidegger’s thought of being itself as structured by an originary sense of mutation. Focusing on Heidegger’s conception of the Platonic origin of metaphysics as a “change [Wandel] of the essence of truth” (HC 31) she articulates a general economy of this mutability which governs the emergence and history of metaphysics. From the perspective of this overlooked sense of change she then reinterprets the meaning of being, the human, the gods and the possibility of a second beginning. At stake in her reading is the prospect of a wholly new understanding of the composition and resources of Heidegger’s thought.

My argument in this essay is structured in three sections. In the first section, I present Malabou’s indeed seminal interpretation of ontological plasticity in Heidegger. In the second section, I then draw out the implications of an important limitation in Malabou’s reading. While her interpretation of change brings to light new aspects of Heidegger’s thought, when contextualized against the background of Heidegger’s overtly genetic account of the anteriority of being to metaphysics, it can be seen to also obfuscate important aspects of this relation. Most importantly, by disallowing any anteriority to the inaugural event of change, Malabou’s reading erases Heidegger’s crucial distinction between the first beginning [Anfang] of the history of being and the start [Beginn] of metaphysics as such. In the final section, I make a suggestion for a further application of the concept of plasticity to Heidegger’s thought. While Malabou’s treatment ranges from Being and Time to Heidegger’s later works, I argue that plasticity can also be seen to articulate Heidegger’s understanding of phenomenology as a form of life in his early Freiburg period. This earlier instance of plasticity in Heidegger does not rely upon the concept of an inaugural change, but rather, locates the emergence and dissolution of form in the plasticity of life itself. From this perspective, Malabou’s concept of plasticity can be seen as an even more apposite medium for the articulation of Heidegger’s thought."

http://www.parrhesiajournal.org/parr...a23_colony.pdf

Hey what! You here, dear fellow! You, in a house of ill fame? You, the drinker of quintessences! You, the ambrosia eater? Really, this takes me by surprise.
    (Charles Baudelaire, "Loss of Halo," Petits Poèmes en prose)

But it is precisely modernity that is always quoting primeval history. This happens through the ambiguity attending the social relationships and products of this epoch. Ambiguity is the pictorial image of dialectics, the law of dialectics seen at a standstill. This standstill is utopia and the dialectical image therefore a dream image. Such an image is presented by the pure commodity: as fetish. Such an image are the arcades, which are both house and stars. Such an image is the prostitute, who is saleswoman and wares in one.
    (Walter Benjamin, Reflections, 157)

"When to the garden of untroubled thought
    I came of late, and saw the open door,
    And wished again to enter, and explore
    The sweet, wild ways with stainless bloom inwrought,
    And bowers of innocence with beauty fraught,
    It seemed some purer voice must speak before
    I dared to tread that garden loved of yore,
    That Eden lost unknown and found unsought.

Then just within the gate I saw a child, --
    A stranger-child, yet to my heart most dear;
    He held his hands to me, and softly smiled
    With eyes that knew no shade of sin or fear:
    "Come in," he said, "and play awhile with me;"
    "I am the little child you used to be."

Henry Van Dyk"
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-03-2016 at 12:58 AM.

Will they take this thought and DO anything with it?

I do not find any cross talk or integration from Philosophical Plasticity people to Bucky Fuller's FORMS and functions. It is too bad - because the philosophers are taking out each other's laundry and not getting it really clean. But Jung is always (It seems) a part of what we are becoming.

"© 2004 John Gaboury

Introduction

This is an analysis of the correlation and synergy between (1) basic psychological observations and theory, and (2) natural geometry.

Both the triangle and square appear in nature. Buckminster Fuller recognized the tetrahedron as the basic building block of the universe. He also showed how two tetrahedrons form the basis of a stable cube. {And said the Great Pyramid as constructed in original form had two tetrahedra.} Metals have this structure. Metals conduct electricity. Our brain and body conduct psychic energy.

The analysis relates Carl Jung's theory of Psychological Types to the stable cube, in which the forces are relatively balanced.

Then the analysis gives a new perspective on Type theory, one which gives strong credibility to Remo Roth's emphasis that awareness of emanations from the Body Soul or Gut Brain are critical for wholeness. If we have only four of Jung's eight functions in our mind (Head Brain), two introverted and two extroverted, where are the other four? The analysis indicates they are the functions of the Gut Brain.

In an attempt to focus on what is being discussed, not what it is named, the exposition tries to avoid mixing theory with cultural issues. All four functions (Sensing, Intuition, Thinking, and Feeling) as well as Introversion and Extroversion are in both the Head Brain and Gut Brain. For this reason, the terms Logos Psyche and Eros Psyche are not used. Logos seems to be associated with Thinking, and Eros Feeling. Nevertheless, a few implications for cultural issues in general are discussed towards the end of the analysis.....

The Star of David may be considered a special view of the two tetrahedrons in the stable cube. It is the view from one of the cube’s vertices. Since this cube vertex is in the center of the star, it and its opposite vertex, which is also in the center, do not participate in the formation of the star. However, the cube is still there along with the two tetrahedrons.

If you look from one of the vertices of the cube, and look in upon it, it is easy to ignore your own position in the pattern. It is also easy to “purify” the image and ignore the far point in the center.

The Star of David becomes a cube with eight vertices when the center point is included and all 6 points of the star are connected directly to each of the other 5 points.

Each vertex of the cube is also a vertex of one of the tetrahedrons. From Figures 1 and 2, you can see that from this point a tetrahedron looks like a triangle.

Flat representations of reality often distort and obscure as much as clarify. This case shows that even the center can represent two (or more) points. If the ego’s (or Head Brain’s) dominant function is the nearer of the two center points of the star, then we can say the dominant function can be represented by one of the vertices of the cube. What does the far point, the opposite vertex of the cube, represent?
    "

http://www.cgjungpage.org/learn/arti...and-the-psyche
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-11-2016 at 12:31 PM.

How can everyday people who have nothing to gain from lying like Politicians and priests or the so-called scholars they hire as hatchet-men and social engineering bureaucrats like Fukayama ever get to the point of saying "I've had enough and I'm not going to take it anymore'"? {TY Peter Finch}

When we let these cretins boff our wives and blow stuff into all of our kid's orifices as well as bending the soul and human potential or gnosis (wisdom) into an incomprehensible catafalque of extreme narcissistic self-indulgent pederasty - we are all responsible. The Renaissance Enlightenment is not over yet - I hope. But the "DUH" generation has no evidence of continuing any actual creative or productive humanistic future without the religious wars and misogyny. In fact the Cycle of Violence has used Political Correctness as a means to mask their inherent ignorance and hateful ways. We have more of the basic causes of this Cycle of Violence reverberating inside our varied societies rather than the revolutions of the Enlightenment which held so much promise.

I cannot help but feel incredibly afraid for humanity but I know some humans will survive to do it all over again. They really do not mind if they exit from their bunkers and atomic submarines 25 years hence to find new mutations of plants and animals replaced the furry friends we have now. As you read this man talking about a battle between early Christians (actually it was Empire using a myth and writing propaganda to blame the Jews) and Gnostics remember real "light" or enlightenment removes divisions between people and builds confident productive laws and social outcomes.

"The words Gnosis (gnōsis = Knowledge) and Gnosticism relate to certain sects which,*during the first centuries in which Christianity was {Propaganda and Proselytizing as if it was against the paradigm - but was in fact a new Empire being created.} developing, competed with it upon its own grounds….the memory of the Gnostic sects, after the days when they had been eliminated by orthodox Christianity, did not attract much attention. {Yes, and why was there a Christian Bishop in Rome who owned Gladiators in the middle of this elimination of Christians who Yeshua had studied with in Alexandria?}

Thenceforth these heresies were dismissed by historians*of the Church {Only in or under the control of Rome.}as fantastic dreams which a little*light*had been enough to dispel.*It*was not until the eighteenth century, that epoch of universal curiosity {But how about it being the rise of humanity and overthrow of Dark Ages genocidal mania and Inquisitional torture?} an epoch in which, moreover, there were mystics, occultists and hermetics searching for spiritual food in all the*most ancient and peculiar places—that the Gnosticism of antiquity began to *be*thought less *unworthy of *interest.” *
    - Jean Doresse, The Secret Books of the Egyptian Gnostics

Thanks be upon them and Yeshua was starting to see his people begin the path back to what his family had always studied and desired - true Providential growth towards the Harmony and Brotherhood humanity some day could achieve.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-11-2016 at 03:32 PM.

The Dialectics link with Horkheimer and Adorno briefly mentioned above comes back into view as I consider a Biblebelievers website article on The Aquarian Conspiracy. I see it has a good grasp on the use of memes and symbology in religion but it points the finger at a recent Isis cult rather than Empire creators who destroyed Brotherhood built by Isis and Osiris. It would have you believe the government has supported a drug culture to make our society into a devil driven satanic system. I am surprised he has not trotted out the reversed imagery on records or "hellish" imagery in movies. Yes, we should know the government has funded groups that do things our religious folk do not like - and that is a good thing because the religious folk continue to be the major threat this world and humanity face extinction by or from.

"'The Beating of Drums . . .'

In 1963, the Beatles arrived in the United States, and with their decisive airing on the Ed Sullivan Show, the "British sound" took off in the U.S.A. For their achievement, the four rocksters were awarded the Order of the British Empire by Her Majesty the Queen. The Beatles and the Animals, Rolling Stones, and homicidal punk rock maniacs who followed were, of course, no more a spontaneous outpouring of alienated youth than was the acid culture they accompanied.

The social theory of rock was elaborated by musicologist Theodor Adorno, who came to the United States in 1939 to head the Princeton University Radio Research Project.17 Adorno writes: "In an imaginary but psychologically emotion-laden domain, the listener who remembers a hit song will turn into the song's ideal subject, into the person for whom the song ideally speaks. At the same time, as one of many who identify with that fictitious subject, that musical I, he will feel his isolation ease as he himself feels integrated into the community of "fans." In whistling such a song he bows to a ritual of socialization, although beyond this unarticulated subjective stirring of the moment his isolation continues unchanged . . . The comparison with addiction is inescapable. Addicted conduct generally has a social component: it is one possible reaction to the atomization which, as sociologists have noticed, parallels the compression of the social network. Addiction to music on the part of a number of entertainment listeners would be a similar phenomenon." 18

The hit parade is organized precisely on the same principles used by Egypt's Isis priesthood and for the same purpose: the recruitment of youth to the dionysiac counterculture.

In a report prepared for the University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research, Paul Hirsch described the product of Adorno's Radio Research Project.19 According to Hirsch, the establishment of postwar radio's Hit Parade "transformed the mass medium into an agency of sub-cultural programming. Radio networks were converted into round-the-clock recycling machines that repeated the top forty hits." Hirsch documents how all popular culture—movies, music, books, and fashion—is now run on the same program of preselection. Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand."

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/aquarian.htm

Yes, indeed a wise word about market forces and the supply demand curve but no facts leading to his conclusion.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-12-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Why does one need to know about Enlightenment if it is a never-ending quest with dangers galore? Am I under the thrall of some seductive influence which is better explained by religions?

The occult web behind Synarchy will cause your head to spin and blood vessels to pop if you believe in much of it. But there can be no doubt it made a major impact. Concepts forwarded by Joseph Alexandre Saint-Yves with Secret Chiefs of the Golden Dawn and Scottish Rite reformations were probably fomented in Scotland and Ireland by what I call the Hibernians going back to my namesake Robert the Bruce reforming the Templars as the Societas Rosicruciana en Anglia. The Stuart Royals and Francis Bacon's secret societies and spies made real sense coming out of the Dark Ages. Their schools or initiatory systems definitely are part of what the cult of conspiracy has raised to some level they call Illuminati in order to avoid doing any real work at understanding the complex nature of real events. Spies, secret codes and so much more exist in internecine labyrinths that no one has really made sense of any of it enough to say they can prove the Ascended Masters truly exist as independent personas through various incarnations.

Synarchy is an elite hierarchy with a Platonic origin which Saint-Yves attributed to his astral travels in Agarttha (I spell Agarthe). As far as manifest existing cities they claim - you can read Yogananda to see his mentors creating such visions. The authors of the book The Sion Revelation are probably the best people to get a grounding in the myths of these Hermetic groups I consider to be on the verge of knowing something about collective forces and consciousness and yet (like myself) not really able to prove much more than Newton's Aether having design structure. According to them Saint-Yves rejected the top position in the Martinists formed by Papus and may only have been a sincere seeker following the works of d'Olivet and grouped in with Schwaller de Lubicz. This festering cesspool of semi-adepts led inexorably from the mid 19th Century to a full out social engineering cauldron in the mid war period or during the cessation of hostilities planned by those at the highest level of this group I use Thulean to describe. It was far more than a Russian Czar and Prince Metternich who knew uniting Europe was a necessary outcome and it probably began with St. Germain influencing the outcome at Culloden and leading to deals with the Kings of England and his Rothschild cousins which later manifested through Cecil Rhodes and other leaders who were occultly handled and even controlled. I think I have proven the most important people who were definitely controlled and I have their own admissions to back it up. Napoleon, Woodrow Wilson, Hitler and Cecil Rhodes are center stage in this history.

I respect people like Hugo and all the named heads of the Priory of Sion as well as Plenipotentiaries, Jean Lafitte and the likes of Thomas Paine but there have been far lesser lights circling this continuum which is all part of an Illuminati pursuit of Enlightenment. It has no real central organizing force and yet some exceptional people come out of it to make the plans which seem to have a reach deep into every nation through families like Lord Mountbatten studied - his own, Merovingian and Benjaminite group. Once you get the structure of a little knowledge some people will seek to run with it, and go some weird places. Churchill was on the fringe of the same families and knew Mountbatten was the possessor of the family books, so he brought him into a group including just Beaverbrook and himself. Paine, Franklin, and George Clymer were the American Council of Three from Rosicrucian circles who lead the founding of the Enlightenment Experiment. St. Germain was back up in the US venture and Paine was a central figure with him in France or the planning there making a new order we still have. It took me three books to present my case and I will not be able to make sense of it all in this forum. You can say it is insane to try, even more so after you know more of the players and methods employed.

Many threads here have part of the story. I am very weak on the non-European and American part. In Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs he quotes shadowy figures with made up names like Hieronymus talking about a worldwide group of three, and about all I have a handle on is St. Germain. I am weak on the part headed by El Morya and even weaker on the far east or Asian part of what went on during the era after the Treaty of Westphalia we are addressing and still living through. My greatest contribution is far more ancient roots from before Classical Empires or the last two Reichs if you can call what Hitler did a Reich. In short it is what Himmler's warlock named Wiligut tried to give his masters insight to. Pre-Atlantean or pre-Egyptian history is becoming clearer as we get more forensic tools like DNA.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=_Ml...ist%22&f=false

So, I try to tell my nephews that it is more complex than saving the trees, birds and bees, or the natural world they love.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-31-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Intellect and intelligence are seen in psychology as factual cognition or emotional feelings according to Wikipedia. I see their point and I think I would only agree if feelings are not integrated with a soul and they are only dealing in ego. Yes, words are tricky little buggers and concepts seldom apply wisdom over facts. What a fact is to one person is often anathema to another. When I apply the word anathema in this context I am not practicing black majik or some socially accepted religious connotation used to curse and ostracize or cause harm through excommunication by a Pope or Council of cretins. You can consider I am using the word as if it were 'abhorrent' to the individual confronted by facts in the same manner one of those councils thought Ivan Illich and his proof about education or other social institutions including their own were abhorrent.

But we still have words (in the west for certain) which are devoid of soul and this almost pre-empts wisdom or Gnosis before people even try to communicate. I wonder if the social media has a way to overcome this in 155 characters or less? BFF is all fluff and ego - for example, which does not mean people using the term are not exchanging genuine care, but usually it is a very different thing they are exchanging. I consider myself an able Empath with the goal of genuine cognition and true purpose in all interests except when having a joke. I may be an Illuminatus in the eyes of many.

I admit I have pursued Enlightenment all of my life, and I started this cognitive process in earnest intellectual processing before I attended school, due to a wise father who had returned from a maelstrom of extreme idiocy called World War. My older brothers had missed the input of a 'pixie mind' (My father Jim, called it.) during their early life formative growth which is so important but hey had a more rational mother than I did during these all important years. We had no TV most of the time and I would run to my father asking if I could go to bed and watch the TV in my brain or head. Yes, I am still not sure where one 'see's. Is it in the soul, the spirit, the mind or even just an intellectual process. Astral Travel is common to every person in dream state and a conscious remembrance of it can allow great wisdom to permeate one's life. In psychology it is called journaling, or portalling and many other things in between.

Thus I find a disconnect often occurs in web world where idiocy and ego reign supreme and criminal hatred is valued over intellectual discourses. People actually believe things like "Everyone has an opinion" or "Evolution is just a theory" entitles them to proselytize common indecencies from the depths of abject neuroses and religious indoctrination. Inalienable Rights are preventing political discourse and planning to allow human life to progress and we are facing extinction that is blamed on the elite who may also have elements who encourage these disconnects with reality. If schools taught soulful wisdom acquisition such as seen in a book called The Wonder Child by top psychological researchers - we might not need the coming wireless implants to overcome past extremist religious indoctrination or the connected Elohim and other scapegoats called angels, demons and aliens. However, I see no movement towards soulful teachings in the West. The inalienable right to "religious freedom" is so perverse and it is the other kind of anathema or should be.

"In those long ago days just after World War II, when reading Psychology at the University of London, it was constantly stressed that Intellect and Intelligence should not be seen as synonymous terms—even though their symbiotic relationship in consciousness must be recognized.

Intellect was seen to denote cognition—the rational mental processes that constitute ‘knowing’: the ability to identify and analyze, memorize, and categorize… the physical characteristics and implications of whatever thing or event is perceived by the senses, thus bringing one to comprehend the objective facts of the external situation. Intelligence, however, was regarded as a mental faculty in its own right—a function of consciousness taking one beyond the facts as such, to suggest meaning or purpose, and determine the course of action to be taken.

It is a level of consciousness that is triggered by the arousal of Feeling: the psychological phenomenon that accompanies every act of cognition—the ‘felt-thoughts’ that bring to mind one’s latent emotions and sensibilities that accompany not only every sensory experience of the external world... but also attend those moments when internally generated abstract ideas and thoughts take over consciousness. It is the way we feel, and the strength of feeling, that determines how we evaluate the facts of life and how we are driven to respond to them. ‘Feeling-attitudes’ motivate the actions we take: they may stir little or no interest or engage a questing curiosity; give rise to enthusiasms and passions demanding creative (intelligent) responses; or provoke apprehension, fear and a negative retreat.

Intellect (Fact) and Intelligence (Feeling) determine the existential course of one’s journey through life. Here is a relatively mundane illustration of how they work together:

You are about to step off the sidewalk and cross the road as a car is bearing down. You visually recognize it as such; register its color, size, make, estimate its speed, the distance between yourself and it, and the time factor involved in crossing safely to the other side: (Intellect—the Cognitive factor.) Immediately, a ’Feeling’ response sets in, allowing one to be confident, apprehensive, or even fearful about crossing the road (the Intelligence, or Affective factor). And the combination of these two modes of consciousness will determine the nature of your actions: whether you stand still, stroll across the street, hurry across, or run like a scalded cat (the Action of Conation factor).

You could take this mundane illustration as a simplistic analogy for Life itself. A life dominated by Intellect, given to living by Facts alone, is a pretty limited kind of existence. To live devoid of Feeling is to go through life permanently bemused—wandering… with little drive as to direction or purpose.

Seeing is believing, but feeling’s the naked truth. - John Ray, English Proverbs

(I must make a short qualification here with regard to the psychological inferences implied by the term ‘Feeling’. It is generally understood that Feeling develops at two levels. Children—say up to the age of five—release feelings as spontaneous expressions of emotion at any given moment, depending on the particular situation in which they find themselves. But as they grow up, such random emotional responses tend to become more ordered, consolidated into predictable emotional ‘attitudes’ to life’s events, forming the basis of individual judgment and action, and are then described as Sentiments—and as such form the basis of the adult individual’s personality.)"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...d-intelligence
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-01-2016 at 09:18 AM.