Thread: The Book of Lies

The Book of Lies

You might think the Ordo Templi Orientis or the O. T. O. is just another flakey Freemason offshoot. I know I do. I have also read that it is growing in popularity and we can probably lay some of that at the feet of LAM the extraterrestrial Crowley assisted. All in all I have no hatred for Crowley, and he has helped more than he has hindered, despite his blundering ego. Here is the OTO website if you need something to fill your head with. http://oto.org/

"COMMENTARY (Title Page)

The number of the book is 333, as implying dispersion, so as to correspond with the title, “Breaks” and “Lies”.

However, the “one thought is itself untrue”, and therefore its falsifications are relatively true.

This book therefore consists of statements as nearly true as is possible to human language.

The verse from Tennyson is inserted partly because of the pun on the word “break”; partly because of the reference to the meaning of this title page, as explained above; partly because it is intensely amusing for Crowley to quote Tennyson.

There is no joke or subtle meaning in the publisher’s imprint.

FOREWORD

THE BOOK OF LIES, first published in London in 1913, Aleister Crowley’s little master work, has long been out of print. Its re-issue with the author’s own Commentary gives occasion for a few notes. We have so much material by Crowley himself about this book that we can do no better that quote some passages which we find scattered about in the unpublished volumes of his “CONFESSIONS.” He writes:

“...None the less, I could point to some solid achievement on the large scale, although it is composed of more or less disconnected elements. I refer to THE BOOK OF LIES. In this there are 93 chapters: we count as a chapter the two pages filled respectively with a note of interrogation and a mark of exclamation. The other chapters contain sometimes a single word, more frequently from a half-dozen to twenty paragraphs. The subject of each chapter is determined more or less definitely by the Qabalistic import of its number. Thus Chapter 25 gives a revised ritual of the Pentagram; 72 is a rondel with the refrain ‘Shemhamphorash’, the Divine name of 72 letters; 77 Laylah, whose name adds to that number; and 80, the number of the letter Pé, referred to Mars, a panegyric upon War. Sometimes the text is serious and straightforward, sometimes its obscure oracles demand deep knowledge of the Qabalah for interpretation, others contain obscure allusions, play upon words, secrets expressed in cryptogram, double or triple meanings which must be combined in order [5] to appreciate the full flavour; others again are subtly ironical or cynical. At first sight the book is a jumble of nonsense intended to insult the reader. It requires infinite study, sympathy, intuition and initiation. Given these I do not hesitate to claim that in none other of my writings have I given so profound and comprehensive an exposition of my philosophy on every plane....”

“...My association with Free Masonry was therefore destined to be more fertile that almost any other study, and that in a way despite itself. A word should be pertinent with regard to the question of secrecy. It has become difficult for me to take this matter very seriously. Knowing what the secret actually is, I cannot attach much importance to artificial mysteries. Again, though the secret itself is of such tremendous import, and though it is so simple that I could disclose it...in a short paragraph, I might do so without doing much harm. For it cannot be used indiscriminately...I have found in practice that the secret of the O.T.O. cannot be used unworthily....”

“It is interesting in this connection to recall how it came into my possession. It had occurred to me to write a book ‘THE BOOK OF LIES, WHICH IS ALSO FALSELY CALLED BREAKS, THE WANDERINGS OR FALSIFICATION OF THE THOUGHT OF FRATER PERDURABO WHICH THOUGHT IS ITSELF UNTRUE. . . .’ One of these chapters bothered me. I could not write it. I invoked Dionysus with particular fervour, but still without success. I went off in desperation to ‘change my luck’, by doing something entirely contrary to my inclinations. In the midst of my disgust, the spirit came over me, and I scribbled the chapter down by the light of a farthing dip. When I read it over, I was as discontented as before, but I stuck it into the book in a sort of anger at myself as a deliberate act of spite towards my readers. [6]

“Shortly after publication, the O.H.O. (Outer Head of the O.T.O.) came to me. (At that time I did not realise that there was anything in the O.T.O. beyond a convenient compendium of the more important truths of Free Masonry.) He said that since I was acquainted with the supreme secret of the Order, I must be allowed the IX○ and obligated in regard to it. I protested that I knew no such secret. He said ‘But you have printed it in the plainest language’. I said that I could not have done so because I did not know it. He went to the bookshelves; taking out a copy of THE BOOK OF LIES, he pointed to a passage in the despised chapter. It instantly flashed upon me. The entire symbolism not only of Free Masonry but of many other traditions blazed upon my spiritual vision. From that moment the O.T.O. assumed its proper importance in my mind. I understood that I held in my hands the key to the future progress of humanity....”

The Commentary was written by Crowley probably around 1921. The student will find it very helpful for the light it throws on many of its passages.

The Editors "

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib333.html

Since he is largely using or abusing triads and they have roots in Druidic lore I think I should place this here. Some of these Druids who are Christianized and do not know the true history will be found saying the Brehon Laws of old still exist. Yes, what remains and what was doctored by the Roman agents like Patrick - but not the larger and very ancient laws. It is like comparing a lawyer with a Sage or Magus. http://www.druidicdawn.org/files/A%2...ds%20(3x3).pdf

In this link you will find Crowley wrapping his cape around Gnosticism as well. http://hermetic.com/crowley/oto/

The witches are great followers and hype artists, in the link that follows I saw not one reference to Perdurabo being more than a name Crowley took when joining the HOGD. It is a soul continuance including many top fakirs like Kelley and Cagliostro - see my experience with the Andersons. http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=86163
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-21-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Here is part of the Gnostic (purported but not likely) ritual from Master Therion (another name of Crowley) in Thelema.

"ECCLESIAE GNOSTICAE CATHOLICAE CANON MISSAE.

Edited from the Ancient Documents in Assyrian
    and Greek by The Master Therion.

I.

OF THE FURNISHINGS OF THE TEMPLE.

In the East — that is in the direction of Boleskine — is a shrine or High Altar. Its dimensions should be 7 feet in length, 3 feet in breadth, 44 inches in height. It should be covered with a crimson altar-cloth, on which may be embroidered fleur-de-lys in gold, or a sunblaze, or other suitable emblem.

On each side of it should be a pillar or Obelisk, with countercharges in black and white.

Below it should be the dais of three steps, in black and white squares.

Above it is the super-altar, at whose top is the Stélé of Revealing in reproduction, with four candles on each side of it.

Below the Stélé is a place for the Book of the Law, with six candles on each side of it. Below this again is The Holy Graal, with roses on each side of it. There is room in front of the Cup for the Paten. On each side beyond the roses are two great candles.

All this is enclosed within a great Veil.

Forming the apex of an equilateral triangle whose base is a line drawn between the pillars, is a small black square altar, of superimposed cubes.

Taking this altar as the middle of the base of a similar and equal triangle, at the apex of this second triangle is a small circular font.

Repeating, the apex of a third triangle is an upright coffin, or Tomb.

II.

OF THE OFFICERS OF THE MASS.

The Priest. Bears the Sacred Lance, and is clothed at first in a plain white robe.

The Priestess. Should be actually Virgo Intacto, or specially dedicated to the service of the Great Order. She is clothed in white, blue, and gold. She bears the Sword from a red girdle, and the Paten and Hosts, or Cakes of Light.

The Deacon. He is clothed in white and yellow. He bears the Book of the Law.

Two Children. They are clothed in white and black. One bears a pitcher of water and a cellar of salt, the other a censer of fire and a casket of perfume.

III.

OF THE CEREMONY OF THE INTROIT.

The Deacon, opening the door of the Temple, admits the congregation and takes his stand between the small altar and the front. (There should be a door-keeper to attend to the admission.)

The Deacon advances and bows before the open shrine where the Graal is exalted. He kisses the Book of the Law three times, opens it, and places it upon the super-altar. He turns West.

The DEACON: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. I proclaim the Law of Light, Life, Love, and Liberty in the name of IAO.

The CONGREGATION: Love is the law, love under will.

The Deacon goes to his place between the altar of incense and the font, faces east, and gives the step and sign of a Man and a Brother. All imitate him.

The DEACON and all the PEOPLE: I believe in one secret and ineffable Lord; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name Chaos, the sole vice-regent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air, the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name Babalon.

And I believe in the Serpent and the Lion, Mystery of Mystery, in His name Baphomet."

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/#xv

The presentation of a Thelema scholarship called the Paris Working is beyond mere farce and lies. It is actually when Crowley took advantage of a man who loved him and abused him in Paris for days.

"THE BOOK OF THE HIGH MAGICK ART
    that was worked by Frater O.S.V. 6○ = 5□
    Frater L.T. 2○ = 9□.
    (Jan-Feb 1914 E.V.)

This is Document C in the account of the progress of NEMO to TO META THERION.

This is the preliminary account of this Operation of Magick Art.

SOL IN LIBRA, An. IX <<1913>> Fra. O.S.V. <<{Anon. NOTE:} Ol Sonuf Vaoresagi = "I reign over ye" in Enochian, Crowley's motto as 5○=6□>> accomplished the task laid upon him by the Great White Brotherhood by issuing No. X of Vol. I of The Equinox. Thereby he being brought to the end of his resources, he bethought himself to pray unto the Great Gods of Heaven that they would bestow favour upon him -- for, even as did Job, he cursed not God at all -- that he might make a new sacrifice unto the Magnum Opus.

Now there appeared Fra. Lampada Tradam<<Victor Neuburg>>, having passed through the Ordeal of a Neophyte, to undertake the task of a Zelator, as by his Oath bound. Also for months 18 had Fra. O.S.V. been initiated by Fra. M.<<Theodore Reuss>> into the Greater Mysteries, and been by him induced into the Throne of the Order of the Temple.

Moreover, it is fitting to reconstitute this Order<<O.T.O.>> in its splendour, for at the entry of Sol into Aries, An X is the 600th anniversary of the Martyrdom of J.B.M.<<Jacobus Burgundius Molensis>> Also, a casual invocation of Pan by these Brethren had produced a great marvel.

All these things therefore tending thereto, let us take up the Work with piety and zeal, and in holy charity and great chastity of body and soul. Amen.

Thus therefore to the Glory of the Ineffable One of the Dove and of the Serpent, did these two Brethren begin their Working -- First. From 4:55 to 5:35 did I confess myself, even I, Frater O.S.V. 6○ = 5□ receiving the Sacrament from a certain priest A.B.<<Art-Bachelor Walter Duranty>> and being thereby much comforted did I set myself to the painting of the prime pantacle of this book.

Therein busied, came inspiration unto me from the Most High, and this is the consideration: that though Pan be the Master of this Work, yet is the Work naught without Wisdom divine, and that Hermes is rightly the god of this particular Operation of Magick Art. Therefore, say I, let Hermes first be invoked, and that by the Rite, and by this incantation which I made with my friend the Art-Bachelor W.D.

Jungitur en vati vates; rex inclyte rabdon Hermes tu venias, verba nefanda ferens. <<Aprox: Jointly, the bard in the bard, O famous king of the wand {AKA penis}, Hermes, mayest thou come bearing unspeakable words>>.

The First Working

[Wednesday, Dec. 31, 1913 e.v.]

At 11:40 therefore did I duly open the Temple, invoking also Thoth by the Egyptian formulae. And upon the stroke of midnight did the first words and acts of the Accendat strike on the Akasa. Then immediately did Mercury manifest in his first form, as it is written in Liber Ararita I, 8: "Thou hast appeared to me as a young boy mischievous and lovely, with thy winged globe and its serpents set upon a staff." Astrally the Temple was full of thousands of flashing Caducei of gold and yellow, the serpents alive, and moving, Hermes bearing them. But so young and so mischievous was he that the sacrifice <<A sexual act.>>was impossible. This also we learnt, that at the Accendat the Ceremony is to be forgotten altogether, and to be resumed with equal suddenness at the first word of the mantra or versicle. And the excellence of this control is the agent evoking.

Then closed the Temple at 1:40 a.m. die Joviis thinking to renew the Rite in the evening, in the hope of obtaining Hermes in his next phase.

And Blessing and Worship to the Holy One, the Lord of the Serpent and the Dove. Amen.

The Second Working

This next invocation of Mercury was done with a new-made Image of the god in the East, a terminal Phallic figure in yellow wax, very beautiful, made that day by Fra. O.S.V. he also used these invocations "At the limits of the Night" and this "O light in light", before the "Majesty of Godhead". The Temple was opened at 11:20 p.m. on the first day of the vulgar year. The Versicle began at 11:40 and ended at 11:55 circa. Immediately Fra. L.T. completely lost control; although a man of some education, degraded himself and dispersed the holy invoked Prana by defacing this volume with the meaningless scrawls opposite {WEH NOTE: Not available}, declaring them to be the inspiration of Thoth which were unworthy even of his ape. In this way a great part of the virtue of the Rite was lost. Some results were however obtained, and these were recorded in the esoteric account of this Working. The Temple was closed at about 2 o'clock of the fore-noon of Friday.

The Esoteric Record [of the Second Working]

The god Hermes having been invoked, according to the Secret Rites, as elsewhere recorded, Frater L.T. proceeded to answer the demands, as follows:"

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib415.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-21-2016 at 05:02 PM.

There are problems when you tell truth about what you have experienced or hear from others. Sometimes people are proud of the people you expose or can't believe the image you convey is correct when they have been fed an entirely different image. It used to be that way when I told people about JFK's sexual proclivities and J. Edgar Hoover. The recent movie about J. Edgar played by Leonardo sure shows what he was. Here are some more.

The Rat Pack

I cannot expect the truth about the Rat Pack and JFK to ever become known. There are lots of first hand accounts that detail Peter Lawford's involvement with JFK in doing cocaine and all sorts of women. The truth is far more horrific than the dalliances with 14-year old sex slaves in Florida who I met years later when she was a dedicated lesbian. It goes beyond the likes of Satanic leader Anton LaVey or the people above him who were High Priestesses in a hierarchy that includes the Dragons of HRH Nicholas de Vere. One of those High Priestesses told the spies she had working on me that I was "a Machiavellian Prince sent to overturn her Temple". I did not discover this until a year had passed after I left my short-term membership and research effort in her coven during 1994. This High Priestess had been the last consort for Gary Cooper and she had been sexually active or a leader in the Rat Pack sex rituals in both Vegas and LA.

I was thunderstruck when I heard I was 'a Machiavellian Prince'. I had no idea! But as time passes I can see she was right about my purpose to 'overturn her Temple'. My books on history and our governing forces or people have certainly got the potential to do just that if people ever get around to reading all ninety or so of them.

When it comes to media manipulation - there was none better than the white-wash of the singer or crooner of tunes like White Christmas. Bing Crosby enjoyed his sex and these rituals as much as Dean Martin. The drugs they all took lead many of them to a wretched end. Here is a little part of my discourse with my fellow researcher on this particular book in 2002.

'Portuguese Point is the location of the drug-using (Like his brother-in-law JFK) Peter Lawford's home or cottage that a relative of my sister-in-law lives or lived in. The Earth Energy here is something special and the land moves from time to time. There are so many peacocks that you would be amazed. Frank Vanderlip's widow lived next to them. He is of supreme importance to the FED, Jekyll Island and other such things. I suspect also a Bohemian Grove connection as well as this most important connection - the lady I talked with in great detail who married the naïve man who is related to my sister-in-law - is a secret consultant for JPL.

She got this job after talking to me about all these things. She was working there before that - but not in this important consultant position, to Hollywood and much more.

You know about Jack Parsons and Ron Hubbard I presume.

So - here is what my Vegas Dragon High Priestess told me about Errol Flynn and others she had sex with who swung both ways.

Flynn and Hubbard were sexually involved in rituals with each other. She spoke well of Forrest Tucker having a large penis to rival Errol Flynn who I believe J. Edgar Hoover had the 'hots' for as well. I presume the same is true with Sammy Davis and all the rest of the Rat Pack she was involved with.'

I suppose a reader will have to look up my articles like 'They Eat Your Brains', 'The Star-Fire Ceremony' (which is displayed on a Dragon website of an official nature); and do a lot of research into things like Aleister Crowley and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn which was the Rothschild personal coven before they could possibly have a clue as to what I am rambling about at this juncture. If the reader chooses to do this I suggest they put 'Paris-working' into their browser alongside Crowley's name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Benjamin_Neuburg

I doubt Marilyn Monroe was anything but a confused star-struck drug-using individual with some gifts and talents that the Kennedy boys enjoyed. But she may have been so obsessed with them that she would have threatened to tell some of what she knew and she did have the attention of the people and media. There was a general lack of knowledge about the nature of JFK's drug use and sexual shenanigans even after his death. It would not surprise me if this was managed and agreed to, or asked for by the Kennedy clan. They still value their image even though Old Joe has been exposed on Arts & Entertainment. Maybe Maria Shriver and Arnold will make a run for the Presidency. It is important to note that Mary Jo Kopechne figures into the issue in a big way however. Maybe she intended to leak a lot more about the Kennedy clan.

"Smathers also betrayed JFK over Marilyn Monroe. According to Sarah Churchill's recently published book, The Many Lives of Marilyn Monroe (2004), it was Smathers who first leaked the story to the press about the affair. The story first appeared in an article by Dorothy Kilgallen the day before Monroe died (Kilgallen was herself to die in similar circumstances as Monroe on 8th November, 1965).

Why should Smathers do this? One possibility is that Smathers was trying to link JFK with Monroe's death. According to Matthew Smith's Victim: The Secret Tapes of Marilyn Monroe (2003) the CIA was involved in a plot to implicate the Kennedys in Monroe's death as punishment for the Bay of Pigs disaster.

If Smathers was involved in any conspiracy to kill JFK one would expect those close to him like Grant Stockdale {Mobbed-up vending-machine owner who was in a position to expose many things after JFK's death and who was eliminated.} to find out about it. One person who might have discovered what was going on was his secretary, Mary Jo Kopechne, and her flat mate, Nancy Carole Tyler, who was Bobby Baker's secretary. According to Penn Jones, it was Kopechne and Tyler who leaked the story about JFK replacing LBJ by Smathers as vice president. {I have no doubt about LBJ's involvement in the assassination of JFK.}

Nancy Carole Tyler died in a plane crash, near Ocean City, Maryland, on 10th May, 1965.

Kopechne went on to become Robert Kennedy's secretary. She was to die in Edward Kennedy's car on 18th July, 1969."
    (1)

The story Edward Kennedy told after the event was not the same story told by his lawyer friends who also did not inform the police in a timely fashion. Mark Furman of the O. J. Simpson trial is involved with another old murder case which involves a Kennedy clan member - and I wonder why JFK Jr. wasn't allowed to continue exposing skeletons in their closet.

What follows has many places where clicking on the embedded information will provide good food for thought. I will create a separate thread for this whole expose which includes an author I respect named Acharya S. She is a doctor of divinity with a sound questioning regimen.

https://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2013/...d-its-origins/

One of those links includes Semiramis where the immaculate conception myth originated. Note the word Perdurabo if you want to know just how much Crowley borrowed from his Christian roots.

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id563.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-24-2016 at 05:41 AM.

Truly this is a gold mine of a cross between Gnostic Christians and Thelema in a Crowleyan sort of way yet raging against Levi who is part of Crowley's Perdurabo soul continuance. It involves channellers and speakers for God and all manner of neo-Eleusis Mystery School recent creation and interpretations thereof. It is the kind of thing which makes heads spin so they stay Christian and get raped and sheared all the more. It could be a Scientology outreach if you follow what L. Ron did with Babalon - but that too is Crowleyan.

"No man can rise above her or step on her and those who think they can are fools in the best case and blasphemous abominations in the worst. These types will get the ‘god’ they deserve. Those who do not deserve the energy of Sophia and who are trying to steal it with their mental tricks and with their “magickal” rituals are getting Baphomet because of their blasphemous occult practices which are the perversion of the MEANING and it is just a process of self destruction orchestrated by HER who is BABALON!

If you perceive our mother as Holy then you deserve to have a Holy Mother but if you perceive our mother to be a whore you are an abomination and you deserve to have a whore for a mother just like Lilith and so YES; our mother is a whore FOR YOU if you think that she is and she will treat you EXACTLY like you deserve to be treated and she will step on you and LAUGH with your misery.

I do not care what Eliphas Levi said about his creation (Baphomet) and not even about what he believed if for example he wanted to hide something behind this abomination and I do not give any importance to what the Knight Templar’s believed about this issue. I do not value ANY MAN above HER who is the MEANING and not even Jesus whom I ADORE and WORSHIP with TEARS in my eyes for his pain and his struggle to save the soul of humanity from this vortex of self destruction.

When Baphomet is associated with the reversed pentagram express the inverted sexual energies of Venus and this projection can ONLY be of some use for the plan that SHE is orchestrating where Baphomet is just an abomination and a mental trap for the unworthy elements and the pure wisdom and the true MEANING behind this projection is to be able to realize this. When and if you do, maybe you can figure out some good uses for it and if you do not, most probably you are being used by this projection and not the other way around. In this plan which is the only one with REAL AND PURE MEANING, the Mother is behind the projection of Baphomet just as the very optimistic people who are meddling with this issue are claiming. It does not REALLY matter for the plan SHE is orchestrating who is using this projection and what they believe about it. The only thing that matters and the only thing that has REAL PURE AND VIRGIN MEANING in a world which is driven into chaos and which is sinking into the shadows is to reverse this projection and destroy the world of the shadows and of the occult ‘secrets’ even if the necessity (Ananke) of time (Chronos) will force us to create a new one because this is the only way to FREE HER in our consciousness and make a new beginning and bring a new world order as some people are saying. I do not care if Simon the Magus was a black magician or a saint and if his Helen was a ‘whore’ or not but I can tell you about my Helen; my Helen is pure and innocent like the dove and she is promising a new hope for humanity.

The pentagram was always associated with the worship of Venus/Aphrodite/Astarte/Inanna/Ishtar/Babalon obviously because of this fact: {Most of these are Phoenician or all are when you include the derivations. But so is the Bible as far as myths go - and Albright said.}

I will not argue with what some people say about the “great meaning” behind the projection of Baphomet. She IS the meaning/Ennoia/Sophia after all and so maybe there is an even greater MEANING from what humans in general believe. Besides, Éliphas Lévi charged this symbol with the energy of Pan (who was cursed by Aphrodite and Eros to never find a bride and so he is NOT the bridegroom) and with the energy of Banebdjedet which is the soul/psyche/ba of THE GOD OSIRIS = 888."

http://www.esophoria.org/the-secret-of-lucifer/