Thread: The Tartaria Tablets - Dolni Vestonici etc.

The Tartaria Tablets - Dolni Vestonici etc.

We can talk about ogun or the divinatory use of symbols which may have been used as you see in El Coco as a root language dialect. This is over a million years old I think. We know herbs and medicines are part of Ogham or Beth Luis Nion (Is it Tree Ogham?). We know Ogham (sometimes seen as Ogam, and pronounced as OM the universal sound.) has many tracts and five separate dialectical interpretations in each. In Peru it is the sign language version taken into the quipas which can keep poems. In China it is the Tao Te Ching which most closely resembles many early Ogham tracts. It is a mathematical repository of knowledge in the stars or heavens as Marshack proved was not the usual thing academics say about Ogham - farm implement scratches. He did this on a deer antler dated to about 30,000 years ago.

The sign language version is what you see when you turn your hands and fingers outstretched up or down, and retract the fingers into your palm. The Knuckles are the knots on the quipas. The Tiffinaugh script identified at Peterborough's Petroglyphs in Ontario are like the Libyan. Libya was the ancient name in the Greek era for all of Africa.

The Tuatha (people of) De are the DN or DNN of Homer who colonized Greece. They include the Greek gods Hercules (Herakles) and the rest who Ptolemy got Manetho to write his family into for the Bible Narrative Kings List. That makes Ptolemy the Executive Producer of the Bible and Constantine was it's editor. But the myth-makers were the Hyksos Sea People according to the Father of Biblical Archaeology. The DNN and their Sidhe are the Ainu I say - D'Ainu minus vowels.

Thus I am certain (I have a thousand evidences from all sciences and the top academics) we can stop the lies when ever we want - all we have to do is laugh at the teachers and TV shows that produce the Cradle of the boogeymen cultus. The root language was far older and had uses in many sciences before people felt a need to write. It is on the Le Placard Baton of Marshack shown as old as the Dolni Vestonici alloying kilns. It is older as a divinatory system.

This is Gimbutas' area and where Dolni Vestonici had ceramics and alloying in 27,000 BCE. Needless to say the people promoting the Bible origins of a Cradle of Civilization never mention Dolni Vestonici where mother goddess figurines were the primary artform. The name fits the Ostrogothic/Mongol Tartar/Hun and DNN link I am developing.

"The Sumerians may not have been the first people to invent the earliest form of writing, which allegedly appeared c. 3500 B.C.E. The Tartaria tablets, found in the western part of Romania and dating back to around 5300 B.C.E, according to radiocarbon dating, suggest that it was in Eastern Europe that writing first appeared. Some experts have dubbed the writing the Old European Script or the Danube Script"

http://neweastplatform.org/2015/03/0...ts-the-olde...

Cuneiform and Hieroglyphs are not speaking scripts. In his book The Formation of the Alphabet (also noted by other later scholars) Sir Flinders-Petrie said he knew of a spoken language older than Hieroglyphs by at least a millennia. Strabo said the Celtiberians (from the Iberian Homeland near Gimbutas' dig) had a written history over seven millennia before his time.

In addition to the mother goddess or Venus figurines found at Dolni Vestonici and where the Ainu are; we now have Wikipedia reporting a recent find in the Jomon culture of Japan. These same people are in Peru and Ecuador outside the local technology development of ceramics, doing Valdivian art ceramic which I have provided evidence of a lie by the Canadian Museum of Civilization. DNA and the few remaining Jomon/Ainu in Japan had been a starting point of my investigations in these matters, two decades ago.

"Recently, similar figurines with protruding buttocks from the prehistoric Jōmon period Japan were also interpreted as steatopygia of local women, possibly under nutritional stress.[19]

The Venus of Willendorf and the Venus of Laussel bear traces of having been externally covered in red ochre. The significance of this is not clear, but is normally assumed to be religious or ritual in nature—perhaps symbolic of the blood of menstruation or childbirth. Some buried human bodies were similarly covered, and the colour may just represent life.[20]

All generally accepted Paleolithic female figurines are from the Upper Palaeolithic. Although they were originally mostly considered Aurignacian, the majority are now associated with the Gravettian and Solutrean.[4] In these periods, the more rotund figurines are predominant. During the Magdalenian, the forms become finer with more detail; conventional stylization."

The red ochre is always important and was used to pay the Beothuk in Thule when the waters of Lake Superior ran north before they moved to L'Anse Amour in 5500 BCE. That also I have explained in great detail under threads including copper keels which certainly would have developed out of the metal from any earth with copper used in the ceramic process.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-22-2016 at 12:23 AM.

It would not surprise me if the ancients had technology such as what follows before the great meteor caused the near extinction of humanity in 8350 BCE. It might even have existed when the double kiln was constructed at Dolni Vestonici around 30,000 years ago. This is effectively a VRIL Machine and there are lesser designs which include psychotronic enhancements. Pavlita developed one.

The machine with a Wankle exterior (Like the RX 7 engine) to the inside of the cement, which had an interior moving device such as shown in a link which follows, had energy symbols including the ankh to add etheric energy and earth polarity to cause power for moving objects - which he did. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erpetual-Power

Arthur Faram has discovered subsequent proof for much of what I wrote proving what others have said for over a century. Here is a look at a science we have only started to understand and which was part of ancient astrolabes like the Antikythera. Gigal goes further than he does. Unfortunately Gigal has an apocalyptic follower and I am not sure what the content of all I read means because it is ion French and sometimes the translator does a bad job translating. https://translate.google.ca/translat...ml&prev=search

http://www.thenewporttower.com/

This linguist documents a patchwork theory has no validity and yet allows many other language systems might have developed in Europe. I suppose that would mean people did not travel - and intermingle - which we are certain they did.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=7mY...man%22&f=false

The origin of qabala (verbal tradition) began before the ability to speak and might be connected to the soul or wisdom acquisition of the most early of knowledge systems even before Tantric and sutra sex and dancing (dream dancing or Dirvish-like ecstasy). The ability to attune with wisdom in nature probably precedes humanity. It is cosmic consciousness and has a corollary or opposite which is also part of the truth we find in Abraxas and the Oroborous. This cosmic fire and ice has origins long before Aristotle or his inspired progenitor Pythagoras the Druid. You can see it in the Qabala's Tree of Life which I did for my book Diverse Druids. http://www.invispress.com/DRD/graphics.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-16-2016 at 04:23 PM. Reason: add content

This ties in with Gimbutas' work but is far younger than Dolni Vestonici. I see Druidic shamans or earlier shamans were here, The question is (especially due to the Ice Age of this era) did they come north or were they Laplanders. If they came north from as far away as India it was probably over many generations but if they came by ship it could have been more frequent - connecting with Callanish.

In this link you will find 9,000 year old druidic knowledge in Poland.

"Ancient Shamans had the ability to win battles, de-curse allies, and strike fear into the enemy, some were considered powerful healers, they could heal physical wounds as well as those of the soul, and they were able to communicate with the spirits and are said to have the ability to shape shift.

While most people would say that these tales are just mythological legends, there are those who firmly believe Shamans had great powers and could do most of the above mentioned. Most of the records regarding these ancient mystics originate from the 16th century and refer to Asia as their last known refuge. However, there is evidence of shamanism spread across the entire planet from the Americas, where some still practice the ‘art’ of Shamanism, to remote areas in Asia."
    {AINU or DNN}

http://www.ancient-code.com/research...ctuary-europe/

The seated person with the hookah or snake type of horn or perhaps just a hookah is also on the famous Gundestrap Cauldron which academics debate about being Celtic or Thracian and I say both regions are Kelts who travelled all over Europe for millennia. The dating in the above link may be forged or part of a questionable agenda and that is true no matter which side of the argument you approach these things from. Because I know the alloying heat at Dolni Vestonici in 27,000 BCE was adequate to do what would make copper and because I have put a step by step history of these people together from their origins to the present I think the earlier date is possible even if the particular object was a fraud. Here is some of what Wiki has to say about the cauldron.

Among the most specific details that are clearly Celtic are the group of carnyx players. The carnyx war horn was known from Roman descriptions of the Celts in battle and Trajan's Column, and a few pieces are known from archaeology, their number greatly increased by finds at Tintignac in France in 2004. Diodorus Siculus wrote around 60-30 BC (Histories, 5.30):

"Their trumpets again are of a peculiar barbarian kind; they blow into them and produce a harsh sound which suits the tumult of war"

Another detail that is easily matched to archaeology is the torc worn by several figures, clearly of the "buffer" type, a fairly common Celtic artefact found in Western Europe, most often France, from the period the cauldron is thought to have been made.[22]

Transparency in Government, Media and Religion

The most important part of any course where reading is involved or people are sharing their thoughts has to start with stipulating the weaknesses of learned knowledge and the need for questioning one's beliefs. Here is a central part of the problem historians or truth seekers face. This one example covers almost all of history.

Do you believe what you read in the paper today? Which side of the event do you believe? Is either one correct? When you look back on the event a month later after reading more accounts does your opinion of the first accounts change?

The following link mentions Hecateus was the first to use the word 'keltoi' in 500 BCE. I doubt that for many reasons including the word Celt is a roman epithet to diminish the 'kelts' and earlier cultures they stole and fought from and with. When was the first time 'Celt' was used to describe a people rather than the hammered tool made from early alloying caused in fires like those set to cause rock to break and release gold or gems? That is called Spalling and it was probably used before Dolni Vestonici double kiln technology and ceramic making in 27,000 BCE. Hammered tool - in case you do not know, is synonymous with a drunken lout. That is the kind of history that survived Empire and was still being written by Hume in the era of Gibbon who wrote the definitive book on Rome. That is what books used in schools still pass along as fact.

Though the following says we have many ancient historians and geographers and books they wrote - they do not. The works of Poseidonius are quoted by others and I think his originals were too instructive about the origins of actual inventions and culture so they had to be destroyed. His work is quoted by Herodotus who was ridiculed for writing fictions (now proven by archaeology - Amazons and Sybaris are examples). Then there is the usual matter of journalists writing things to appease or please their masters or employers. The Senchus Mor told the history of the Kelts for 25,000 years and thus it was a primary target for elimination and doctoring by the likes of St. Patrick who we have proof did just that. Strabo wrote that the Kelts of Iberia had a 7500 year written history. Roma and Greece were not even glints in the eyes of the Phoenician Keltoi in the era before the second millennia BCE began. The Phoenicians however were working on writing alphabets and are the acknowledged originators of all Mediterranean alphabets. I say it is more than that as you would know if you read my numerous points, books and articles on the subject quoting all manner of experts including Flinders-Petrie in his Formation of the Alphabet.

"The Celts of the distant north have not yet taken to writing, but we have many accounts of people who have been to their lands or who have talked to people who have. The Carthaginian Himilcar was one of the first people to leave an account of the area. Hecataeus of Miletus (c 500B.C.), an early geographer and writer, was the first to use the term "Keltoi". His works are quoted by the later Herodotus (c. 450 B.C.). Pytheas of Massalia (4th century B.C.) spoke of an island called Brettanike. He travelled there and possibly beyond around 310 - 306 B.C. Theopompus' 4th century B.C. account of Philip II of Macedon includes his contacts with the Keltoi. Hieronymus of Cardia and Phylarchus, both of the 3rd century B.C., wrote about the customs of the Keltoi. Marinus wrote about the Keltoi in the 1st century B.C. Poseidonius' first-hand account of Gaul in the 1st century B.C. is much quoted by Diodorus Siculus (1st century B.C.), and Strabo (25 A.D.). There is also a copy of a Greek inscription in Upper Egypt (185 B.C.) that tells how some mercenaries with Greek names caught a fox or jackal. From the inscription it is obvious that the mercenaries were, in fact, Keltoi."

http://www.peiraeuspubliclibrary.com/history.html

And the hits just keep on coming! History is a web of lies where people call other people ignorant or unable to write or travel, or even think and be conscious (John Locke and the Pope during the heathen invasion of paradise). But the people before the second millennium BCE in this report traveled and traded in the whole area from Egypt to Denmark.

"After taking a new look at a pair of ancient cobalt beads, archaeologists now believe these Bronze Age artifacts may have been manufactured in the same workshop as the blue glass on King Tut’s death mask.

If that’s the case, an extensive trade network likely ran from ancient Denmark to Egypt and Mesopotamia around 3,400 years ago, the researchers say.

For the research, an international team of Danish and French archaeologists used a technique called plasma-mass spectrometry to analyze the chemical composition of 23 glass beads dating back to between 1400 and 1100 B.C. The set of beads was unearthed from Danish graves in the late 19th century.

The analysis revealed that two cobalt beads in the set contained the same trace elements as glass made in Egypt around the same time, which suggests they came from the same region. In fact, the researchers say the new discovery is the first Egyptian cobalt glass that has been found outside the Mediterranean area."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6323680.html

Maybe it is the first called Egyptian but Merovingian glass was archaeologically unearthed at Glastonbury.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-17-2016 at 09:11 AM.