Thread: Theory of Everything - a blog

Hybrid View

Theory of Everything - a blog

Mr. Pitkanen is a leading edge researcher who is putting it all out there. His blog should provide interesting insights to much of what the future will hold as we go forward "where none have gone before". He is not avoiding consciousness and truly is trying to unite all observable (by all means) reality.

"Layman description for this loop in causality is following. Suppose you must get out from parking hall. In classical world you first reverse the car and then drive away. In quantum world you can first drive away and then reverse the car! Good choice if you have a really big hurry! Maybe you should however not try this without the guidance of quantum physicist.

This is really crazy looking idea, which can be understood only in 4-D context. Zero Energy Ontology plus the fact that geometric time and subjective time (and therefore the corresponding causalities) are not one and the same thing explains the nicely.

The "subjectively first" pulse represents 4-D wave as 4-D geometric entity (here time is geometric), which can induce the transition from state 2 to 3 if 2 is present in 4-D domain - causal diamond (CD) in TGD. Otherwise nothing happens: this is the case now! One kicks by second pulse state 1 to 2 "subjectively after" the first pulse. The state is 2 in entire CD and now the "subjectively first" pulse in CD can induce the transition from 2 to 3 in 4-D geometric space-time domain (CD)! "

http://matpitka.blogspot.ca/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-22-2016 at 12:27 PM.

There are always going to be detractors or engineers who see structural flaws while theorists hope they can solve those flaws. I confess I enjoy this person's humor.

"by tnjrp » Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

In the spirit of celebrating one of the biggest holidays of the year in Finland, Juhannus (that is, Midsummer Day), I present for your delicate perusal the rather against-Finnish-mainstream-physics alternative explanation for the functioning of universe, consciousness and pretty much everything... In other words, perhaps the longest running (the author's been at it for more than quarter of a century!) and most scientifically heavy weight local contender for the lofty position of Alternative Theory of Everything.

Ladies, gentlemen and assorted other forumites... Topological Geometrodynamics by Matti Pitkänen.

Should keep the mathematically inclined folks busy for day or two lot:

The dog, the dog, he's at it again!"

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/ps...ics-t9195.html

If Matti has not looked into a mind to nature element of direct cognition he is missing the best avenue of knowing (SEEing) and developing what is collectively available.

Though this article and website is involved with known frauds like Bielek it does not mean science has not developed these technologies. I know they have, and continue to try to do it to the extent that we saw being discussed by top scientists like Kaku on Futurescape. I have been intimately involved with people in the FRNM and at California places where the research goes on - Stanford Research Institute for one. I have been partners with researchers in Canada who did this work in the 1960s, and I have some experience with military personnel who confirm many things including what you saw in movies like Jacob's Ladder, Conspiracy Theory and the Manchurian Candidate. The US had the jump on Russia despite the official story line. I suspect the non-lethal weapons used in space which Putin had issue with for a couple of years in SALT negotiations (see Dennis Kucinich of the US Armed Service Senate Committee) lead to a sharing of technology which is now ready in space and only requires completion of the Omega Stations on Earth to make a net for wireless implanting of thoughts or brainwashing. I have covered the matter in much detail here and elsewhere. I am not averse to this use of technology if we cannot address extremism any other way. The terrorists in the Islamic cults probably can address the effects of this technology as well - so I am not sure it will work on them.

"Symptom
    2. Transmission of specific commands into the subconscious

Published Evidence
    A. Defense News, US Explores Russian Mind Control Technology by Barbara Opall January, 11-17-1993, p. 4.

”Pioneered by the government-funded Department of Psycho-Correction at the Moscow Medical Academy, acoustic psycho-correction involves the transmission of specific commands via static or whitenoise bands into the human subconscious without upsetting other intellectual functions. Experts said laboratory demonstrations have shown encouraging results after exposure of less than one minute."

B. Janet Morris, reported in the book, The Sorcerer's Challenge : Fears and Hopes for the Weapons of the Next Millennium, by David Shukman. London : Hodder & Stoughton, page 223. of demonstration shown on BBC television on news program entitled Newsnight by David Shukman, (tape available on request).

C. U.S. News, January 3-10, 2000, John Norseen [Lockheed Martin neuroengineer in Intelligent Systems Division], Reading your Mind and Injecting Smart Thoughts by Douglas Pasternak.

"Norseen's interest in the brain stems from a Soviet book he read in the mid-1980s, claiming that research on the mind would revolutionize the military and society at large. [He] coined the term "Biofusion" to cover his plans to map and manipulate [the brain] leading to advances in ...national security... and ...would be able to convert thoughts into computer commands by deciphering the brain's electrical activity. BioFusion would reveal the fingerprints of the brain by using mathematical models, [Smirnov's computer program uses mathematical models also]. It sound crazy,...The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, ...have all awarded...research contracts to Norseen. Norseen is waiting to hear if the second stage of these contracts-portions of them classified- comes through. Norseen's theories are grounded in current science. ...By MRI [Magnetic Resonant Imaging], scientists can tell what the person was doing at the time of the recording...Emotions from love to hate can be recognized from the brain's electrical activity. ...Norseen predicts profiling by brain print will be in place by 2005. ...Norseen would like to draw upon Russian brain-mimicking software and American brain -mapping breakthroughs to allow that communication to take place in a less invasive way. A modified helmet could record a pilot's brainwaves. 'When you say right 090 degrees...the computer would see that electrical pattern in the brain and turn the plane 090 degrees. If the pilot misheard instructions to turn 090 degrees and was thinking "080 degrees," the helmet would detect the error, then inject the right number via electromagnetic waves.'"

Military interest or funding
    A Yes, Defense Electronics, DOD, Intel Agencies Look at Russian Mind Control... by Mark Tapscott, July, 1993 p. 17.

“In a series of closed meetings...FBI officials were briefed on the decade-long research on a computerized acoustic device allegedly capable of implanting thoughts in a person’s mind without that person being aware of the thought.”
    Also, US corp. buys Russian mind control equipment.

Symptom
    3. Visual disturbances, visual hallucinations.

Published Evidence
    A. CNN TV: A demonstration by Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher and Dr. William van Bise, directed magnetic signals into the brain of reporter Chuck DeCaro. They created visual images as in a hallucination. This program also features Dr. Robert O. Becker, two time Nobel prize nominee, scientist and researcher of electromagnetic radiation effects on the body and author of Body Electric, summarized, “The government has never disproved the psychological effects of electromagnetic radiation. ”Dr. Robert Becker commented “that this is a substantial step forward in the understanding how the visual system works” and would be a powerful weapon if used on fighter pilots while trying to fly."

For a 55$ copy of this tape call CNN at 404-827-2712 and ask for R2501 #13, R2747 #33, R2501 #15, R2501-#17. It runs about 20 minutes.

A . Yes. See above.

Symptom
    4. Inject words, numbers into brain via emr waves

Published Evidence
    A . Defense News, US Explores Russian Mind Control Technology by Barbara Opall January, 11-17-1993, p. 4.

“Experts said laboratory demonstrations have shown encouraging results after exposure of less than one minute.”

B. U.S. News, 1-3-2000, John Norseen, Reading and changing your mind...ibid see Symptom 2, section C.

C. Lobster Magazine, Mind Control and the American Government by Martin Cannon, Number 23. J.F. Schapitz was conducting classified work on microwaving the subconscious with commands as in hypnosis. This work is classified.

A Defense News, US Explores Russian Mind Control Technology by Barbara Opall January, 11-17-1993, p. 4.

“Moreover, decades of research and investment of untold millions of rubles in the process of psycho-correction has produced the ability to alter behavior on willing and unwilling subjects, the experts add. ...Russian senior research scientist, diplomats, ...are beginning to provide limited demonstrations for their U.S. counterparts. Further evaluations of key technologies in the United States are being planned, as are discussions aimed at creating a frame-work for bringing the issue under bilateral or multilateral controls, U.S. and Russian sources say.”

Symptom
    5. Manipulation of emotions

Published Evidence
    A. Ultrascience, Weapons of War, The Learning Channel, 1997, Featured Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University, Canada. Dr. Persinger described weapons using "psycho or influence technology" and electromagnetic radiation frequencies to control what people think, for psychological warfare purposes.

B. Ultrascience, War 2020, Beyond Productions, The Learning Channel, 1998, with Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University performed a demonstration of a helmet with solenoids which induce magnetic fields into the brain and cause panic, fear, God and UFO experiences. He stated that with current technology it is possible to use mind control on the mass populations.

A . Yes. See above."

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/listo...s05jun03.shtml
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-17-2016 at 03:38 PM.

Shock waves from collisions can affect matter but how far away will that affect be?

More powerful than the large Hadron Collider and diamonds even harder than normal, the extent science can change matter through temperature and laser light is amazing. The old Philosopher's Stone turning lead into gold has been done by Vulcan (a very big laser) but what other things might it achieve if attuned properly?

""The field of laboratory astrophysics is growing very rapidly, fueled by a number of technological breakthroughs," says Siegfried Glenzer, head of SLAC's High Energy Density Science Division. "We now have high-power lasers to create extreme states of matter, cutting-edge X-ray sources to analyze these states at the atomic level, and high-performance supercomputers to run complex simulations that guide and help explain our experiments. With its outstanding capabilities in these areas, SLAC is a particularly fertile ground for this type of research."

Three recent studies exemplify this approach, shining light on meteor impacts, the cores of giant planets and cosmic particle accelerators a million times more powerful than the Large Hadron Collider, the largest particle racetrack on Earth.

Cosmic 'Bling' as Marker for Meteor Impacts

High pressure can turn a soft form of carbon – graphite, used as pencil lead – into an extremely hard form of carbon, diamond. Could the same thing happen when a meteor hits graphite in the ground? Scientists have predicted that it could, and that these impacts, in fact, might be powerful enough to produce a form of diamond, called lonsdaleite, that is even harder than regular diamond.

"The existence of lonsdaleite has been disputed, but we've now found compelling evidence for it," says Glenzer, the co-principal investigator of a study published March 14 in Nature Communications."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-04-slac-re...e-lab.html#jCp

If the Tesla Coil works on nanotubes at a distance it might be directed to specific genes to structure new or reparative functions.

When we understand all Tesla knew we will be able to achieve much more than we imagine. The interface between time and space, the mind-body healing mechanisms and many other things he felt were real are on the table today, and may already be advancing or completed.

When you excite an atom into a plasma state does it retain every attribute of the original atom? Does it gain new attributes which make it different or does it lose it's bonds? Like things attract and Affinity is an important aspect of our physical reality. To control the level of Affinity in plasma states might be possible to achieve even extra-dimensionally. Can you imagine what anti-matter affinity or black hole interchanges of energy might allow. I suggest Tesla intuited the use of harmonics could go this far.

Force Fields were being developed by Tesla using Unified Force Theory despite what this report says. They might be right about this particular use of the Tesla Coil. To travel in space we might need this technology if the Alcubierre space/time bubble is not going to happen. I presume what can attract can also repeal with altered polarity.

"The system works by remotely oscillating positive and negative charges in each nanotube, causing them to chain together into long wires. Cherukuri's specially designed Tesla coil even generates a tractor beam-like effect as nanotube wires are pulled toward the coil over long distances.

This force-field effect on matter had never been observed on such a large scale, Cherukuri said, and the phenomenon was unknown to Nikola Tesla, who invented the coil in 1891 with the intention of delivering wireless electrical energy.

"Electric fields have been used to move small objects, but only over ultrashort distances," Cherukuri said. "With Teslaphoresis, we have the ability to massively scale up force fields to move matter remotely."

The researchers discovered that the phenomenon simultaneously assembles and powers circuits that harvest energy from the field. In one experiment, nanotubes assembled themselves into wires, formed a circuit connecting two LEDs and then absorbed energy from the Tesla coil's field to light them."

Read more at: phys.org/news/2016-04-reconfi...erials.html#jC
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-21-2016 at 08:38 AM.

The theory of everything will integrate all areas of thought energy, and science. I hope people in physics are not only observing the chemical elements of what 'everything' truly is. I imagine we are indeed approaching some kind of singularity but I do not know we will access all "THAT IS". Those who do are ascended being or will become such.

Stress effects are genetically passed from generation to generation. If this experiential type of data is transferred through our genes - imagine how much like a computer chip our brains truly are? Or is this like Horizontal gene transfer in lesser life forms which I think occurs in all life forms and explains what we have called intuition? I have written about occult genetic information transfer for decades, and I see many current science proofs are in line with what I wrote. The most important one being the lymph system which I connected with psychic points charts and chakras as a teenager, now proven to exist in the brain as of 2015, at the University of Virginia (Kevin Lee).

I say we can heal ourselves and if we learn to address this properly as we grow up it will make our offspring more adept at many things. St. Germain set up schools in Vienna to accentuate these abilities and he never aged a day according to Voltaire - in the 50 years he knew him. That does not mean he was immortal as some fraudsters are out there selling.

There are possible ways to ensure this does not happen if we make love only when we have been stress free, perhaps. Does this mean aggression in our kinks or ways of making love is not good? Would gestation in gravity free environments for a few hours a week help? When does the information get embedded?

"A father’s stress may directly affect his son’s health.

In mice, males exposed to repeated psychological stress developed high blood sugar — and so did their unstressed male offspring, researchers report online February 18 in Cell Metabolism. Stress appeared to alter chemical tags on the DNA in a male’s sperm. These epigenetic tweaks were then passed onto male pups, which produced higher levels of blood sugar-generating proteins in their livers than mice sired by unstressed fathers. If the frazzled fathers received daily doses of a drug that blocked stress hormones before mating, their sons’ increased blood sugar was mostly prevented, the team found.

The results call for further exploration of how a father’s experiences or actions — for example, smoking or exposure to toxins — may impact his children’s health, the scientists say."

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/sci...pic&context=87

To summarize:

We have epigenetic effects making genetic changes but we are not able to identify a simple execution or determine an efficacious path to get these effects in most circumstances. It appears some well documented cases of adept spiritual people that can now be brain mapped and tied to specific regions of the brain have been correct about healing and the brainwavelengths involved are known.

We see horizontal gene transfer of information accentuated with Ayahuasca in some guided or knowledgeable cases - and with specific rituals.

Then we find chemical tags on the sperm can carry stress and if there is no stress can these tags carry other knowledge or feelings associated with healing? I am encouraged by the openness of the anti-aging research I have read. The reward is beyond immense - and I think it can be brought to fruition. I have offered to be a guinea pig as an attuned adept in specific circumstances associated with Bhakti,

Life is everywhere, we have no certainty of what consciousness or sentience exists at sub-atomic or even molecular levels. The native people and the travelers who were everywhere on earth for a million years were more in tune with the Earth Energy Grid I have dealt with extensively including serpent mounds and megaliths but also variable densities of alloys and such which Ivan Sanderson, Bruce Cathie and others raise. You can search the site for them easily.

Of course, I have been laughed at royally in many places saying Michael Valentine Smith (Stranger In A Strange Land) may have aided my understanding of what can both discorporate and integrate. Michael lived a discorporate youth on Mars.

But the certainty of the laughers echoes in my head as I again see water being found where they said there was none.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/moon-could...150313006.html