Thread: Mother Venus - Channeled

Mother Venus - Channeled

I have some land in the desert where you will not have to mow the lawn - any takers? Just kidding - but if you believe this "woo" you might want to go to the desert near a salt flat in Death Valley. It is beautiful!

I accept tap-ins but I do not accept them as true until I find reason to support what the tap-in guided me to understand. Mother Venus is a good name developed out of Venus the Morning Star which tracks the sun and sun spot activity in the Mayan Cosmology. The Morning Star is also known as Lucifer, which has negative connotations in certain ignorant circles. This comes from someone who is found talking about Lucifer and preaching a blend of Gnostic Christianity and Thelema (IMHO).

"To understand the guidance from Mother Venus, it is important to be aware of a vision I was shown and the message I was given by a prophet I shall call ‘The Magician’ who is simply an archetype of the Magician card in the Tarot. The vision I was shown was a large beast that grew larger than the sun and who turned the sun black. Each part of these works is connected to the events that will unfold in 2016. Although the message you will read will initially seem to be negative it is given to you so that you gain a greater understanding of what is happening in our world right now and when you gain this understanding, you will also see how through the darkness of these days the light of love is preparing to shine through.

The Black Sun

The Magician: “Nothing is by chance; you have to know this first and foremost. There is no such thing as luck or chance as everything is created by a sequence of events that is set in motion by a cause. Moving further on swiftly because you know all of this, what you saw was the temporary death of the sun. The sun needs to descend to Earth through a small ‘death.’ The beast that you saw was the materiality of your world overpowering itself so that it has lost its mentalism in chaotic madness and it is raging through the world like a mad bull. This beast in chaos is the son and the produce of the spiritual Mother being forced into a way of being that does not suit it. I mean it has become this way because of this force and manipulation to make it a material existence which is totally against its nature. The sun, in death, descends as the Dark Lord. You must think about this because he is more terrifying than the beast for the dark ones who are forcing the imbalance on Earth for he is the light bringer. Heed my words; the dark ones, the black magicians of your world, are creating the new tree. They have created the new crown. This beast is materialism.

This much you should know. Expect more destruction. This beast, or the so called beast, is running through the divine channels of your world but it is mindless; it is a created being and it will continue to rampage more as the dark ones continue to try to force the produce of the spiritual mother into material forms. You think they do not understand that no man can command Babalon??? You think they do not understand that the more they push and defile and enforce, the more that she reverts back to her chaotic archetype??? MADNESS!!! Yet this is a planned madness. Babalon is the needed material force that keeps the balance of the formed and the unformed, the spiritual and the material. Her imbalance creates destruction. Chaos has no place on Earth once she was brought order to and manifested as the material presence of the Shekinah.

She must be let her out under divine will through the will of Eros. She is coming out now, anyway, but it must be by divine hand. This hand is the hand of Ishtar that can heal or disease and that can resurrect or kill. This is the only way to complete the Holy Pyramid of Osiris or what you like better, my lovely, the Etemenanaki of your beloved Marduk. That is right; RAISE BABYLON! Oh GLORIOUS BABYLON!!! (He laughs like a mad man.) The builders are rising. The builders are RISING! This is going to be the most exciting show on Earth for a long time. Let this aeon go out with a real bang!

Because they are forcing the spiritual mother into material forms that are created and she is falling into chaos, the Dark Lord must bring her back to order by reminding her of who she is through the Essence of Eros. He will place himself before her as a sacrifice and he will pour every last drop of his ‘blood’ into her ‘cup’ so that the seed of the sun is planted back into the material world to birth the new aeon. He must anoint her material self with his seed and baptize her with fire.”

And now onto the message for 2016 from our beloved Mother Venus:

“Many people are mistaken about the origin of light; they are either mistaken or confused. People speak about love and light as if they are two separate entities when light only exists because of love because it comes from love. When you understand that all comes from love then you will understand its true meaning.

I will be clearer. If love did not exist there would be no light because at the beginning of all beginnings, at the first of all firsts, there was love. Love came into existence long before light. Light only came into being when love chose to be conscious of itself and gave birth to light.

Light is a gift that was given to every soul in the universe that came into being through love. Light was a gift given to every entity in the cosmos because of love. When the heart learns to love then automatically then it is given light and when the heart learns to love unconditionally and understands that all is love then automatically it is given enlightenment.

I am laying down this foundation of understanding for you in order to activate light within you because without light, how can you understand the meaning of love? As Venus I am all that represents love and the child that I produce is light and this child is the light of your world.

The winter solstice in 2015 falls on a Monday and Monday is the day belonging to the moon which is also a dimension that I rule. The moon is feminine and mysterious and it can be dark and it can be light depending on which side of the Earth you reside. Now see this from another perspective; the moon can be dark or it can be light depending on which angle you are viewing it from but sometimes, as with all cycles, there are both the darkness and the light; darkness for life to begin and light to nourish it. The 25th of December will be on Friday which is the day ruled by Venus. Venus is also feminine and mysterious and its energies project love, light and wisdom.

When the sun is birthed on the winter solstice under the rule of the moon and Venus you are being told that the sun, who is also the groom and the son of the Mother, will rise through love in order to teach a new light which is a revelation regarding his Mother and his bride. The sun/son will bring into human consciousness the material manifestation of the Mother’s existence and this has been building up for many of your years until this time when utter chaos is reigning in your world.

There are so many conflicts and so many lies circulating in Earth energy consciousness and this will ultimately reach its peak. I tell you now that the time of patriarchy is coming to its end so that balance can once again be produced on Earth but this will not happen without a grand finale of turmoil and the destruction of the old order and the old structure that has coveted the consciousness of humanity for a very, very long time.

And so the cycle has reached its zero point and it has evolved to the correct divine timing for me to send my Messenger of Light, the Light Bringer, who is the seed of illumination and who will plant itself within the created Earth matrix and be given birth to by my material form, the material Mother, in order to grow a new language and distribute true Gnosis.

What is happening on Earth right now is very complex and what you can see is simply a theatrical projection of the true battle that is occurring within the astral and its dimensions which is a war between those who wish to empower mentalism and with those who wish to empower spiritualism. Remember that both the mind and spirit are needed for balance and too much of either can create chaos.

It is difficult for you right now when all that you see and hear is death and war but I advise you not to sink into fantasies where you believe that all of that which humanity is experiencing is unreal. Know that all of this occurs when the old aeon is dissolving into the new and when the new savior, the light, the son Venus, will be born as a consciousness unto Earth and all its creatures.

Stay strong and remember that each and every one of you are gods and the children of the gods living in material form and you are witnessing all that you are because you were born to live through these times. Keep strong and do not sway from your faith for this is this what empowers the glory of the divine plan to be realized on Earth.

I love you, each and every one of you and soon Mama will be home…”

We wish each of our students, clients and followers the most amazing Christmas and we are sending you blessings and light for a prosperous and peaceful 2016. We love you and we thank you for your ongoing support xxx

THE LIGHT BRINGER = 972 = OCCULT MASTER"

http://www.esophoria.org/category/blog/channelings/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-24-2016 at 05:26 AM.

The Lemurian and Light language channelling might be a useful mantra or enjoyable experience, but the history is a fraud or plagiarized like Nassim Haramein and so many others - sadly this leads more people away from what good there is in the things they rip off or only partially understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF2UjhPc-cM

Then there are those who say Lemurians lived in Shamballah fifty million years ago. If that were lunar years I might be open to it. However, the reports locate it in places where the Ancient Masters of the Altaic Mountains (Ainu and DNN) are proven to have developed through every science known to man. Thus I say Blavatsky knew about the Great Lop Nor in the Taklamakand Desert due to either her travels or those of people like Rasputin and Gurdjieff. I can easily imagine there was an island there around the time Lao Tsu visited and so the legend grew. In earlier times they went into the Mountains south (Shangra-La) or north depending on the threat which nature provided.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=659...lah%22&f=false

DNA now proves all of the Pacific was settled by the Ainu who are near the place Churchward said they were in Ulan Bator. So his Mu people are there - I traced them linguistically to Crete and Troy VIIA as well. Please read the Tamil Siddhar thread also.

This link really puts the boots to all the Anunnaki and related frauds.

http://gigalresearch.com/uk/publications-pharaohs.php

Lucius Seneca has some dots to offer in a history no witness can aver or testify about. You can call it pumpkinification is there is truly such a word.

"One must be born either a Pharaoh or a fool. If I choose to answer, I will say whatever trips off my tongue. Who has ever made the historian produce witness to swear for him? But if an authority must be produced, ask of the man who saw Drusilla translated to heaven: the same man will aver he saw Claudius on the road, dot and carry one. [Sidenote: Virg. Aen. ii, 724] Will he nill he, all that happens in heaven he needs must see. He is the custodian of the Appian Way; by that route, you know, both Tiberius and Augustus went up to the gods. Question him, he will tell you the tale when you are alone; before company he is dumb. You see he swore in the Senate that he beheld Drusilla mounting heavenwards, and all he got for his good news was that everybody gave him the lie: since when he solemnly swears he will never bear witness again to what he has seen, not even if he had seen a man murdered in open market. What he told me I report plain and clear, as I hope for his health and happiness."

http://www.fullbooks.com/Apocolocyntosis.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-07-2016 at 12:48 PM.