Thread: Horus, Semiramis and Nimrod

Horus, Semiramis and Nimrod

If I put this under religion it would seem redundant even though it is a somewhat different take on the whole Bible and not just the Gospels. We have addressed Horus and his Sun and son god under threads like Heliopolitanism and many other places as well. It should go under mythology but it is the basis for our Bible Narrative History so I am putting it here.

What follows has many places where clicking on the embedded information will provide good food for thought. I will create a separate thread for this whole expose which includes an author I respect named Acharya S. She is a doctor of divinity with a sound questioning regimen.

"“Kings would eventually take the name of Horus as one of their own. At the same time, the Pharaohs were the followers of Re and so Horus became associated with the sun as well. To the people this solar deity became identified as the son of Osiris. Attempts to resolve the conflicts between these different gods in different parts of Egypt resulted in at least fifteen distinct forms of Horus. They can be divided fairly easily into two groups, solar and Osirian, based on the parentage of the particular form of Horus. If he is said to be the son of Isis, he is Osirian; otherwise he is a solar deity. The solar Horus was called the son of Atum, or Re, or Geb and Nut variously.”

“As Harsiesis, he is “Horus, the son of Isis”. Horus was conceived magically by Isis following the murder of his father, Osiris,” http://www.egyptianmyths.net/horus.htm Not sure if ‘this’ Horus is a ‘virgin’ birth, but definitely a ‘miraculous conception’, albeit quite macabre. http://www.laits.utexas.edu/cairo/teachers/osiris.pdf That Egyptian myth doesn’t seem to match the hieroglyphics of the Luxor Temple, which indicate Horus essentially was Jesus in a slightly different wrapper."

https://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2013/...d-its-origins/

One of those links includes Semiramis where the immaculate conception myth originated. Note the word Perdurabo if you want to know just how much Crowley borrowed from his Christian roots. It says this story originates the spread of the Mother Goddess myth but we know this is not true (see Gimbutas thread or the one on Malta - or the Berekhat Ram and Dolni Vestonici archaeology). I have suspicions about the agenda in this when I see channelling and Perdurabo, but the facts sort of line up with what is likely even if the dates are way wrong.

"The Original Mother of God

Semiramis was said to have been both the wife and the mother of Nimrod. Nimrod, in turn, was thought to have been the first post-deluge world emperor, recorded in history as the Assyrian King Tukulti-Ninurta I, the founder of Nineveh and ruler of the known world within the Golden Crescent.

Proof of the actual existence of these two legendary characters is difficult, if not impossible. Yet their footprint can be found in ancient historical text and records, including the Bible. Nimrod is mentioned briefly in the Book of Genesis as a great grandson of Noah. The New Testament story of the Virgin Mary giving birth to a god is a text taken right out of the legend of Semiramis. {This might be the first time for such temerity.}

Historian George Foryan, in a lengthy essay titled "The Legend of Semiramis," wrote that the only complete significant documentation he found intact about Semiramis is by Greek historian Diodorus Siculus, who lived at about the same time as Julius Caesar. Some scholars argue that the text, however, is plagiarized "and based on historical legends colored with elaborations of thought and disguised fantasies." {Probably true and very much what Rome was doing with all knowledge as they destroyed the original writings.}

Through remote viewing and direct communications with entities that exist in timeless dimensions that parallel ours, we have learned that myths and legends passed down through time can be rooted in historical fact. The Greek myths, for example, about gods that came to Earth, mated with the women and produced superhuman children, are not only retold in the Book of Genesis, but also in the Luciferian revelation that the human race is the product of genetic modification of humanoid children by visiting aliens.

King Tukulti-Ninurta, or Nimrod if you prefer the Biblical version, was said to have ruled the land of Shinar {Home of Phineas Farsa and probably the bottom of the Black Sea we need to get politics out of the way at, to do needed research. Phineas or Phoenias and Finn are all ways of tracing the Keltic or Phoenician myths in the Bible as I often note the father of Biblical Archaeology clued in to.} and founded several great cities, including Babylon, at about 2,182 B.C. The link between the two names is this: in the Genesis account claims that Nimrod founded the City of Nineveh. Justin's Histori Romani Scriptorium, however, gives credit of founding Nineveh to the Assyrian king Tukulti-Ninurta I who existed from 1246 to 1206 B.C.

Semiramis was the wife of Tukulti-Ninurta, or Nimrod. She was said to have not only been very beautiful, but also politically powerful. As the story goes, both Nimrod and Semiramis established themselves as the gods Marduk and Astarte. The construction of the towers, or ziggurats throughout Mesopotamia was, in some way, connected to this religious system.

There are several versions of how Semiramis got to be the declared mother of god. One of them said that after the death of Nimrod, Semiramis bore a son, Tammuz. Since she could not have conceived the child from the dead Nimrod, she proclaimed it to have been a miracle conception and that Tammuz was Marduk reborn.

Semiramis was first included in the pagan trinity as the holy spirit or seed of the divine son in the mother's womb. Later, however, the father's position as a god figure was diminished and the center of worship became the image of the mother with the god-incarnate son in her arms.

The worship of mother and child quickly spread throughout the known world. Ancient Germans worshipped the virgin Hertha with child in arms. Scandinavians called her Disa. The Egyptian mother was Isis with the infant Horus. In India the mother Devaki bore the child Krishna.

The image of the mother with child in her arms became so firmly entrenched in the pagan mind that it was quickly adopted by the Roman Catholic Church after Christianity arrived. For Christians it became the Virgin Mary and the god-incarnate son Jesus.

The Christians argue that Semiramis and the other virgin mothers and god-children were all false images designed by Satan to lead people astray when the real thing came along. For the pagans, however, the religious symbols of their time were just as meaningful to them as Mary and Jesus are to the Catholic worshippers today.

All were angelic lies planted in the minds of the masses to turn people away from discovering the truth.

The flood was not the only time in history when the human race was brought close to extinction. Apparently this lesson has been taught more than once, and we still haven't gotten it right. I have a feeling that the angelic program was busy long before Semiramis arrived on the scene. This old story was passed along for centuries, even before the flood.

I wonder if they had Christmas trees then too?"

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id563.html

Horus porous and hocus pocus were in love
    Along came Christos symbolized as dove
    Usually hawks eat doves in wars
    It's still true polity call it whores
    Of the Military Complex - rotten to it's cores

http://www.egyptianmyths.net/horus.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-01-2016 at 09:54 AM.

We have shown how Oannes the fish-man who gave us languages and culture is actually the Sea People or Phoenicians in many ways. So it is no surprise to see or find the same mythos at work with what the Greeks (colonized by the same people as Sumer) named Semiramis. The symbol of Jesus or the Merovingians (Mer and Mare are Sea and yann or ian is people.) is the dove - see also Cathars.

"What exactly Sammu-Ramat did during her reign is unknown, but it seems she initiated a number of building projects and may have personally led military campaigns. According to the historian Stephen Bertman, prior to Shamshi-Adad’s death, Sammu-Ramat “took the extraordinary step of accompanying her husband on at least one military campaign, and she is prominently mentioned in royal inscriptions” (102). After his death, she seems to have continued to lead such campaigns herself, although this, like much else in her reign, has been questioned. Whatever she did, it stabilized the empire after the civil war and provided her son with a sizeable and secure nation when he came to the throne. It is known that she defeated the Medes and annexed their territory, may have conquered the Armenians and, according to Herodotus, may have built the embankments at Babylon on the Euphrates River which were still famous in his time. What else she did, however, merged with myth in the years after her reign. The historian Susan Wise Bauer comments on this, writing:

The Babylonian princess Sammu-Ramat stepped into the place of power. A woman on the Assyrian throne: it had never been done before, and Sammu-Ramat knew it. The stele she built for herself is at some pains to link her to every available Assyrian king. She is called not only queen of Shamshi-Adad and mother of Adad-Nirari, but also “daughter-in-law of Shalmaneser, king of the four regions.” Sammu-Ramat’s hold on power was so striking that it echoed into the distant historical memory of a people just arriving on the scene. The Greeks remembered her, giving her the Greek name Semiramis. The Greek historian Ctesias says that she was the daughter of a fish-goddess, raised by doves, who married the king of Assyria and gave birth to a son called Ninyas. When her husband died, Semiramis treacherously claimed his throne. The ancient story preserves an echo of Adad-Nirari’s name in Ninyas, the son of the legendary queen; and it is not the only story to hint that Sammu-Ramat seized power in a manner not exactly aboveboard. Another Greek historian, Diodorus, tells us Semiramis convinced her husband to give her power just for five days, to see how well she could manage it. When he agreed, she had him executed and seized the crown for good (349).

These legends concerning Semiramis and her marriage to Ninyas (also known as Ninus) inspired still more tales of the queen's reign."

http://www.ancient.eu/Semiramis/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-24-2016 at 07:27 AM.

The Noahide or Jehovian beliefs have adapted to DNA research and are telling their story pretty much unchanged. Perhaps it is a little less of a racist rag. You do have to read opposing viewpoints because there is truth found in many places and when you get all sides agreeing on some aspect of it - then it is likely a truism. Describing skin color mutations and aberrations as a new ecumenicism will not do it for me - I say they are still selling the Ham and Seth or Cain and Abel crud. The matter of skin color changes in a human over a hundred generations causing genetic appearance transference (horizontal gene transfer) is likely true.

http://www.soundchristian.com/man/

"When to the garden of untroubled thought
    I came of late, and saw the open door,
    And wished again to enter, and explore
    The sweet, wild ways with stainless bloom inwrought,
    And bowers of innocence with beauty fraught,
    It seemed some purer voice must speak before
    I dared to tread that garden loved of yore,
    That Eden lost unknown and found unsought.

Then just within the gate I saw a child, --
    A stranger-child, yet to my heart most dear;
    He held his hands to me, and softly smiled
    With eyes that knew no shade of sin or fear:
    "Come in," he said, "and play awhile with me;"
    "I am the little child you used to be."

Henry Van Dyk"

Gigal almost certainly was impacted by the work of Conor MacDari if not my own. He did a good job but does not follow the Punt people to all the places they went after they were forced to leave where the Black Sea is today.

"Proven Physical Remains: the Anu People

Let us focus initially on the work of the French Egyptologist Emile Amélineau (1850-1915), who devoted himself to the first dynasties and who excavated, for the first time, the tombs of the pharaohs of the first (official) dynasty. In his excavations in the south of Egypt he discovered evidence of the existence of already advanced people earlier than the Pharaohs of the first dynasty. He discovered in particular the people of black race, the Anu (sometimes called "Aunu"). (Nothing to do with the Annunaki, although it sounds like a similar word.)

They raised livestock and practised extensive agriculture all along the Nile and protected themselves inside the defensive walls of cities. They founded the towns of Esna (Anu Tseni), Erment (Anu Menti), Qush, Gebelein (Anti) and even Heliopolis (which was originally named "Anu"). These cities include in their written names the characteristic symbol designating the Anu people, the three columns. And according to many researchers (Chandler, etc), the greatest figures of ancient Egypt, such as Osiris, Isis, Hermes and Horus came from this ancient Anu race. May I remind you that according to the ancient texts, Osiris, for example, is known as "Son of Geb and Nut, born in Thebes in Upper Egypt", which gives him a reality in historical life; the texts even say that he taught the arts of agriculture and established the rule of law. (For my part, I do not totally agree with the thesis that these beings originated only among the Anu.)

The noble Tera-Neter of the Anu, from William Flinders Petrie, The Making of Egypt, 1939.

In any case the Anu knew the use of metals and ivory, they were very organized and knew how to write. This was proven by many artefacts found by Amélineau in the region of Abydos and described in his Nouvelles Fouilles d'Abydos. The archaeologist pointed out: "If Osiris was of Nubian origin, although born in Thebes, then it would be easy to understand why the fight between Osiris and Seth took place in Nubia." (Prolégomènes, pp.124-5). Let us not forget that according to certain researchers, Anu is a term applied to Osiris himself. Amélineau comments that it was "in an ethnic sense that we must read the term Anu applied to Osiris." He also quotes a passage from Chapter 15 of The Book of the Dead (of which the real title is The Book of Coming Out into the Light): "O Thou God Anu in the mountainous land of Antem! O Great God of the double solar mountain!" It was the name of Osiris in his role as fourth Pharaoh on Earth which the Greeks translated by Onnuphris, that is to say, "the Good".

We have an extraordinary object from pre-dynastic Anu found by the great English Egyptologist William Flinders Petrie (1853-1942) in Abydos. It is a glazed and inscribed earthenware tile, unearthed from below the dynastic temple. The inscription bears the portrait of the Anu ruler, Tera-neter. There is even his address at the top: "Palace of the Anu at Ermant, Tera-neter."

Existence of Several Groups

But the Anu are only one contribution to Egyptian civilization. There are others, as is being revealed more and more with the latest archaeological discoveries in the south of Egypt. We should include also the Mesnitu (whom certain researchers identify with the Shemsu Hor) who came from Punt, more precisely from Somalia. Their land was called Ta Neteru ('the land of the gods'). They were mostly metal workers and blacksmiths and ended up eventually dominating the Anu and their Nubian land Ta Seti ('the land of the bond' or 'the land of the prow' according to translation) of Sudan. Gradually the two lands were assimilated into one, Ta Khent ('land of the beginning'). The physical difference between the Anu and the Mesnitu is noted in their jaws: those of the Anu are rounder and short whereas those of the Mesnitu are square like that of Narmer-Menes. But there are also sub-groups within these two groups, such as the Beja (among the Mesnitu) and the Rekhytu people in north (who arrived in the valley of the Nile by Coptos) and groups supporting or mixing with the Anu coming from Sinai and Libya."

http://gigalresearch.com/uk/publications-pharaohs.php
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-05-2016 at 05:44 AM. Reason: add content

In the link which follows you will find support for my history stretching from the Ainu in Peru to Egypt and Malta. You will also learn a little of codes included on the top of the Pyramid on the back on the US greenback - the Eye of Horus or Third Eye which is the pineal gland on the caduceus and which allowed psychic power enhancements in all secret societies including Skull and Bones as we have demonstrated in many ways, many eras and with many peoples. I can say some of it is great and yet, I see other issues might exist in translation when I see others saying his or her work proves some Apocalypse about to happen this year.

"The pre-pharaonic past of Egypt remains a very great enigma because the question remains as to what exactly occurred during the mysterious period prior to 3000 BC, date of the appearance of the first official pharaoh known as Menes-Narmer. At that time, in a few decades, without any warning, there suddenly appeared in a surprisingly perfect form, writing, perfect pyramids, erudite astronomy, technical skills and knowledge - everything that goes with a very sophisticated civilization. And it all seems to have arrived very quickly.

As the English Egyptologist Toby Wilkinson put it so well: "They seem to have no ancestors or periods of development, they seem to have appeared overnight." The French authority Gaston Maspero (1846-1916) comments about the Egyptian texts: "The religion and the texts which made it known to us were already established before the first dynasty. In order to understand them it is up to us to put ourselves in the frame of mind of the people who constructed them, more than seven thousand years ago." (Revue de l'Histoire des Religions, vol. XIX, p.12). Yes, that's what it says: "before the first dynasty"!

AN INCREDIBLE DIVINE LEGACY

The ancient Egyptians viewed their civilization as a legacy coming directly from divine beings who existed in Egypt thousands of years before the pharaonic dynasties that we know about. The papyrus of Turin (or more exactly the royal canon displayed at the museum of Egyptology of Turin), written in hieroglyphics and dating back to Ramses II, presents a list of all the pharaohs who reigned in the land of Egypt.

This list includes not only the historical pharaohs, but also the "divine pharaohs who came from elsewhere" who reigned before the first dynasty of Menes. We are also told that this preceding lineage reigned for 13,420 years!

It's hard to overlook this, yet a kind of consensual omerta reigns on this subject in official circles, which prefer to regard this lineage as mythical, thus making the subject easier to evade.

Actually 160 fragments of this document were taken to Turin by the Italian Drovetti, French Consul in Egypt in 1822, though strangely enough certain fragments representing the whole beginning of the list are missing. In his day the brilliant Champollion was aware of the true importance of this document in establishing accurate dating.

The basalt Palermo stele from the Old Kingdom, on the faces of which were inscribed the annals of the reigns of the high Egyptian period (the Ist-5th dynasties). Several incomplete fragments of this stele have been found, the most important being preserved in the museum of Palermo in Sicily.

Fortunately the Palermo stele also cites these so-called "mythical" pre-dynastic kings going back thousands of years. It refers to Horus himself as having reigned over the land of Egypt. According to Manetho, Thoth reigned approximately from 8670 to 7100 BC, "after the night of the battle". Hesiod, the renowned historian and moralist living at the time of Homer (8thC BC), obtained most of the information he recorded in his Theogamy, a genealogy of the dynasties known as celestial that reigned on Earth, from the Egyptian high priests.

The Egyptian High Priest Manetho (Ma-n-Thoth) from Sebennytos in the Delta, Master of the Secrets (3rdC BC), who had access to the library of Alexandria and who wrote for the pharaoh a history of Egypt in Greek in 30 volumes, the Aegiptiaca, also cited these pre-dynastic dynasties of divine origin.

What is curious but significant is that today's Egyptologists still use Manetho's dating, which is considered perfectly reliable for everything related to the "officially" recognized dynasties; but they carefully avoid anything that relates to the prehistoric dynasties, while still regarding him as the "Father" of Egyptology! Strange intellectual acrobatics in order to remain "politically correct"! Mainstream Egyptology avoids talking much about Manetho, because they find some of the details he gives extremely disturbing.

Manetho wrote for example that according to the stelae coming from the gods of the first (real) dynasty, more than 20,000 works were attributed to Thoth (Tehuti, Hermes). He also reported that these same gods reigned from 33,894 to 23,642 BC. It must be said that this is more than a little disturbing, coming from one whose work is the basis for the entire official chronology of the dynasties recognized as authentic. How handy it is to take some of the facts provided and ignore others that don't fit into our mindset … However Champollion, who had read many original texts, endowed as he was with a sense of flair and extraordinary genius, recognized the existence of at least 42 of these books of Thoth: "There are altogether 42 principal books of Hermes [Thoth] including 36 presenting the whole of Egyptian philosophy, which are studied by the priests of the upper classes." (L'Egypte Ancienne, Paris)

Manetho gives us very interesting details on the dynasties called "divine", which he divides into three categories: Gods, Heroes, and "Manes". He also explains that the category of the Gods was divided into seven sections, each having a god at its head, including Horus, Anubis, Thoth, Ptah, Osiris and Ra, and that "these gods who originated from Earth then became celestial and associated with the stars as they reached heaven". (It does indeed say "originating from Earth" - and there is undoubtedly much to be discovered in the subterranean realms of our planet.) Next are the Heroes, beings with supernatural terrestrial powers, and finally the "Manes" (also called "Khus"), glorious beings corresponding to the spirits of ancestors revered in other cultures. Osiris himself says, in The Book of Coming Out by Day: "The tunnels of the Earth gave me birth." And according to Plutarch, who wrote a very erudite work on the cult of Isis and Osiris, "Ra departed to the heavens and Osiris became pharaoh of Egypt with Isis and they built Thebes [the present Luxor]". Finally there are many pre-dynastic genealogies cited by many serious scholars of the early years of our era, like that of Eusebius, {Covered by my muse Conor MacDari as is much of this whole article.} bishop of Caesarea in Palestine, and that of the most important Byzantine chronicler, Syncellus, residing also in Palestine.

Unimaginably Long Reigns

All these sources speak to us about a lineage of gods who reigned each one for several hundreds of years, for a total of 23,200 years, then of a list of "Shemsu Hor", called "Followers of Horus", who reigned for 13,400 years. Then come the names of the "normal" Pharaohs whom we know. The fact that divine and semi-divine sovereigns could each have reigned hundred of years is unacceptable in our view of things, but we should ask ourselves why we accept without flinching the hundreds of years of life of the people and prophets of the Bible, such as Enoch who lived over 360 years. Many factors explaining a much slower aging process can be understood today through science: different terrestrial gravity, lower density, or better protected or different DNA, or other ways of measuring time. There are many theories that could justify such life spans.

It was during the period of the strange Shemsu Hor (from 4000 BC) - these "companions of Horus" described wearing masks of falcon or wolf, whom we imagine to be the initiators of the Pharaonic dynasties (though as we shall see they were not really so) - that there suddenly appeared an unequalled degree of sophistication and a remarkable civilization in its entire splendour.

It was the researcher and philosopher Schwaller de Lubicz (1887-1961) who, to my knowledge, generally "imposed" the translation of "Shemsu Hor" as "Followers of Horus", which has been taken up by thousands of others since. He thus understood that very advanced people arrived in Egypt at prehistoric times and suddenly brought all the knowledge. Following this widely held belief many authors, including the prolific Zecharia Sitchin (thinking that it referred to the Annunaki who had arrived first in Sumer), thought and wrote that this advance was due to the sudden arrival of beings from elsewhere, some kind of extraterrestrials. However, it is not only wrong and far more complicated than that, but it is even more extraordinary."

http://gigalresearch.com/uk/publications-pharaohs.php
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-16-2016 at 04:33 PM. Reason: add content

The light from the sun - heliopolitanism and Luciferianism - grows into paintings and myths galore. The beams of light and en-light-enment or Illuminized halos are all over the place.

Egypt was colonized by the Phoenicians or ancient ones termed Keltoi or Ogygia. I have created numerous threads tying the DNN into this fact.

The Druidic sun-worship referred to in Paine's posthumous publication which he dared not expose while alive is part of the mix. He says that is the origin of Masonry. Homer correctly said the DN or DNN colonized Greece and they definitely gave alphabets to all their colonies in the Mediterranean.

Before Druids we have other heliopolitan origins for certain and now that we have evidence of Denisovan interbred Neanderthal near the Europod/Asian Ainu I am inclined to think a lot more truth will soon become apparent. D'Ainu minus vowels is DN and DNN is one step of difference from the origins geographically speaking (code). Heliopolis is Byblos in Lebanon but also BBL or Babel where the BBL (Bible) says the tower provides the origins of languages. That is a simple summary. This shows the Horus and Jesus myth connections.

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

As to the nature of Illuminati stealing or misappropriating symbols - garbage! The en-lightened ones created them long ago. They are still part of our society and they try to manage the world to become what it can be - better. Yes, they are often faced with difficult decisions because people will not study and bureaucrats or priesthoods are corrupt and worse.

"It is also very interesting to note that the drawing of the Eye of Horus very much matches the cross section of the mid brain where the thalamus, the pineal and pituitary glands are situated. The pineal gland is often said to be the “third eye” and a centre of spirituality and of spiritual insight, which can be developed in a person.

It’s as if the Eye of Horus could be a depiction of the thalamus as the eye ball with the corpus callosum the eye brow above and the medulla oblongata (brain stem) and the hypothalamus being the two markings below. If this is what they were drawing but calling it the Eye of Horus, does it suggest they considered the mid brain to be the seat of consciousness or even of divine consciousness or “Horus consciousness”? Horus being a sun god and symbolic of the universal Christ, a spiritual force which a suitably prepared person can merge with."

http://consciousreporter.com/spiritu...ll-seeing-eye/

But we can count on the Dragon Court of HRH Nicholas de Vere to continue the Bible Narrative nonsense of aliens who made our culture what it is. Again I note the name of the web site tells you what is going on - the word biblioteca is "library" and Pleyades is "pleiades" or a star system that you might find L. Ron Hubbard or other aliens playing war games with Xenu. They do mix in real history such as the Phoenicians and they credit Nimrod as the founder of the Great White Brotherhood. If you want a far better story of the myths and where these guys get their crap - Genesis of the Grail Kings is a good starting point. As a direct relative of Noah you can clearly know this history is utter nonsense and Icke is the man for the job when it comes to telling lies - since he sold out or got drugged.

"As the flood waters receded after the Venus cataclysm the survivors came down from the mountains and up from within the Earth. They settled on the lowlands and plains and began to rebuild. This was when Sumer, Egypt and the civilization in the Indus Valley suddenly appeared at a very high level of technological advancement, although they had existed before and were now restored after the upheavals.

The Sumerian society began at the peak of its development because of this sudden infusion of knowledge and the white Aryan race, originally from Mars, expanded out from the Caucasus Mountains and the Near East down into Sumer, Egypt and the Indus Valley where, as even conventional history agrees, highly advanced societies spontaneously emerged. However within this white race, and others also, was a genetic stream I will call reptile-Aryan or reptile-human. Whenever I use the term Aryan I am referring to the white race.

These were the crossbreed bloodlines created from the genetic manipulation of the Anunnaki. The major centre for the reptile-Aryan bloodlines, in the ancient world after the flood waters receded, was Babylon in the south of the Sumer region alongside the River Euphrates. A closer look at the evidence appears to date the foundation of Babylon far earlier than previously believed and it was one of the first cities of the post-flood era. It was here that the mystery schools and secret societies were formed which were to span the globe in the thousands of years that followed.

The Brotherhood which controls the world today is the modern expression of the Babylonian Brotherhood of reptile-Aryan priests and ‘royalty’ which came together there after the flood. It was in Babylon in this post-flood period from around 6,000 years ago that the foundation beliefs - manipulated beliefs - of today’s world religions were established to control and rule the people.

The founder of Babylon according to ancient texts and legend was Nimrod who reigned with his wife, Queen Semiramis. Nimrod was described as a ‘mighty tyrant’ and one of the ‘giants’. The Arabs believed that after the flood it was Nimrod who built or rebuilt the amazing structure at Baalbek in the Lebanon with its three stones weighing 800 tons each. It was said that he ruled the region that is now Lebanon and, according to Genesis, the first centres of Nimrod’s kingdom were Babylon, Akkad and others in the land of Shinar (Sumer)."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...therhood03.htm

If we could just let teachers teach the facts about religion and all these cults our whole society would begin an era of spiritual growth and productivity via thinking rather than fool-owing.

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/thr...-Rome-No-Jesus

The theory of a Hollow Earth has many deranged and drug addled supporters including Icke. It was important for the geocentric Popes who wanted to put themselves at the center of the whole universe to confront any theory brought by science. In short it is as old as the lies of Anunnaki aliens in the Bible. But today's sicko kids who need to rebel and at the same time BELIEVE are jumping on board just like Hitler did with Horbiger's Cosmic fire and ice theories derived from Aristotle. He sent teams out to have radio waves bounce off the other side of this earth universe. Of course, he chose to believe when the radio waves were reflected by the cloud cover - that meant it was correct.

Now we see the proponents claiming physicists say it may be true. Yes, there is some truth in what Aristotle said about two dimensions colliding - one hot and one cold. This started what we now call the Big Bang. There are also many dimensions and energy banks of consciousness all around us and every atom or aspect of Earth. So you can be sure you will find some out of context interpretations and the usual creationist type paid hacks fomenting nonsense.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...lly-be-hollow/

I read it and it is absolute nonsense. Horbiger had a better theory and using Halley as evidence is also quite a stretch. Yes, at that time the atomic world code was being withheld or misunderstood. This is not the Pentagon Dodecahedron knowledge symbolically represented by the Ashmolean Museum spheres and it has a weak support from a US Admiral whose child was found dead at age six. Admiral Stubblebine's insanity was a better proof of this kind of thing. Insanity and the ability to mind fog people like David Icke and Graham Hancock is entirely explainable - and I have done so.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-10-2016 at 07:43 PM.