Thread: We need a new Hitler!

We need a new Hitler!

Will a visionary truth teller with a plan to address the issues facing our planet be forthcoming without any 'messiah' status required? Addressing just one issue leaves most other issues begging for attention and resources, we need a real plan! You can view this as a Global Warning or as a call to make real change rather than spend time debating pet projects which Hide the Ball and keep the paradigm on course. For those readers who regard the plant or animal life on Earth as more deserving of attention - let me assure you as long as wars keep polluting mind, body and soul; as long as the paradigm does not address the educational need to combat every aspect of the Cycle of Violence - there is slim or no chance of change, except through enforced actions including the new technologies.

The degree of manipulation you know about is directly related to the amount of what you think about. Thinking is not a skill you learn in school and presumably your parents were too busy to teach you even if they knew what was going on - which would make them very unusual. In fact what you think about - the thinking process itself is by-passed and less than the importance given to it in our educational environment, I say by design.

There is no black and white boogeyman but both sides of every issue are managed and considered with resultant contingencies generated when necessary. The politicians are not all that capable of deciding what is needed and they listen to the bureaucrats who are supported and trained by think tanks or outgrowths of the Rhodes Round Tables and banker's monies.

That does not mean it is wrong and I agree with Professor Quigley and other whistleblowers who say the institutions they expose do a lot of necessary things. Unfortunately the rage of stupidity by so-called 'truthers' and Tea party cretins is all 'in vogue' and being 'liked' through eubonics and social media. Shrub and Trump are the result.

It may be better today, or it might not be. When Eckart heralded a new Messiah and Armand Hammer was teaching Al Gore about how to manage Russia, things got pretty bad. They were just as bad in Canada under the Family Compact in a century before that as The Gangs of New York created Tammany Hall. There is always room for a Thule Society or a Leni Riefenstahl as long as people have no Critical Thinking skills and allow those who do (Like Socrates) to be eliminated.

Is Generation DUH capable of coming together on a platform for change? If you are a teacher; of course - you wish to attack the messenger who tells you that you have been an agent of propaganda spreading disease from the hypnotic trigger blackboard and iconic position you hold. I have no hatred for teachers and understand your pedagogical pain. There are complex issues and it is hard to grasp the fact that Empire created religions and used (Still does, as the social engineer Fukayama admits in his great book The End of History and the Last Man) nations and Divine Rights to empower elites over sheep. It is also a part of my campaign to point out the reasons it was necessary - because Ignorance is the Original Sin and people need 'easy answers'.

Horus porous and hocus pocus were in love
    Along came Christos symbolized by a dove
    Usually hawks eat doves in wars
    It's still true polity call it whores
    Of the Military Complex - rotten to it's cores
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-01-2016 at 09:58 AM.

What will history record about this century? Will history finally allow a truth to be told? Should I say will religions finally become ecumenical and allow what their heroes like Buddha and St. Francis or Yeshua and Lao Tzu desired people to learn? In the time when I was being interviewed in media I learned how agendas shape the interview and I decided to create a template I was willing to have used for the interviews. After a time or two I saw people doing the interviews would not adhere to what they agreed to do. I have not done an interview in a decade and probably will never do one again. This is the template I created. Bucky Fuller was a truth teller and he created plans for a sustainable earth he called Spaceship Earth, he knew the ancient were in tune with Nature and how important the megaliths were. His Sacred Geometry is getting more and more attention and new elements are being named after him. Will someone like him - who is young enough to live another ten years step forward to run for a political office, and demonstrate what can be done?

AN INTERVIEW:

1. Can you briefly summarize why you think history is a weapon of war against people?

Sun Tzu wasn’t the first to notice that propaganda was the first and most important part of conquest. Caesars won more through secret deals and blackmailing the likes of Herod and the Sanhedrin than they ever did through force of arms. We saw how guerillas work against a conqueror in Vietnam and even in Iraq at the present. I have written about eighty books. The framework for a new history that is based on forensics and science or artifacts rather than priestly power-mongers is now available.

2. But surely there are many who have written a truer history since the end of the Dark Ages?

Yes, but the destruction of libraries and the records of supposed beliefs in things like the Flat Earth or Kelts being ‘barbarians’ is still a part of current scholarship because people quote Caesar’s Journals that were actually written by Hirtius or other propaganda as if these reports are actual fair reportage, as they say that is all we have. Michael Parenti and others like Howard Zinn of Harvard who have often been drummed out of Universities do tell a little of what I consider is true history. There has been some earlier authors quoted in the works of Herodotus and others once considered fiction but now being supported by actual artifacts.

3. What about when war is not going on? We still get the same history don’t we?

I love how Joseph Campbell described the SPIN which occurred at the start of WWII in his address called ‘Permanent Human Values’ to the women he taught at Sarah Lawrence University. It ended up getting him branded as a Nazi by some truly sadistic government mouthpieces in the media. In any event we have always been preparing for or engaged in war as I see it.

4. I recall having read that address, it was magnificent and should be required reading for everyone and covered before every movement of government towards more conflict. But surely you aren’t saying that all history is a lie, are you? Campbell didn’t go that far.

No, of course not. There are always lots of facts presented along with dates and data that can boggle the mind of a good statistician. Mark Twain knew a lot about ‘lies, damn lies and statistics’ though.

5. Yes, and we recently saw how the standard operating procedure of passing the buck or Hide the Ball worked on the cover-up of the real reason we invaded Iraq and all that weapons of mass destruction – didn’t we? But let’s get into the Great Pyramid which you write volumes about. You make the point that the ‘fit’ of the rocks or blocks can’t be explained by the scholars who say Egyptians built it as some sort of make-work program now that the slaves fiction has been thoroughly disproven due to artifacts. In fact you have built a rather intricate charge of a conspiracy to destroy and lie about these things to the point of blaming WGBH and the video called ‘This Old Pyramid’. Can you substantiate these charges for my listeners?

I do, but it isn’t done in a sound byte. Let me say this though. I saw a letter from David Suzuki of ‘The Nature of Things’ in response to formal factual presentations from Davidovits and Morris about how they used modern equipment with forklift trucks and hardened steel tools to make that puny Pyramid which they didn’t even have the guts to admit shifted in the sand. He noted he had not been given the footage or facts that showed these things. And when it comes to Hawass and his trotting out weird alien theories or theorists as if that proves he is open to alternatives – THAT is pure SPIN!

6. I found the part where Archaeology Magazine was printing articles saying the Sphinx and Pyramids were mere imitations of natural landforms a little bizarre. But that poured in place theory of Davidovits which you support doesn’t explain the ‘fit’ of the sarcophagus or the obelisks found in their quarries.

I support that as just one of the technologies they used and you are right it cannot explain a 1/150th inch tolerance in the lidless sarcophagus that never had any human remains in it. In fact no Giza Pyramid had any funerary purpose and no remains of humans have been found in them. The American Research Center in Egypt did use AMS accelerators to date biologics found inside the Pyramid in some places. These biologics like straw showed the Great Pyramid is 450 years older than the Step Pyramid which Egyptology says was built before the Great Pyramid.

7. Ok, I guess we can’t cover all the other possible technologies that you and the likes of Christopher Dunn have shown could have been used. You really do have a passionate stance on the matter of Hawass and the likes of Cayce the Masonic agent and his Foundation which paid to educate Hawass and Lehner though.

I surely do have issues with liars and the Bible Narrative which ultimately justifies Manifest Destiny and blames G-d or attributes things to aliens when man is responsible for all these things. National Geographic and other Egyptologists outside that cabal have provided me with lots of good reading and I share these perspectives with my readers.

8. But you carry on about Kelts and Phoenicians to the point that it is almost impossible to imagine they really were all over the earth with the Red-headed League of Megalith Builders making the hundreds of Pyramids. And some of the uses of the Earth Energy Grid they are built to enhance which are located or aligned with; are really TOO fantastic to accept for someone who has not studied all the sources you quote.

I know that, believe me. There are no simple or true black and white answers that you can answer tests with in order to get a better grade. There are lots of good questions and I think those questions lead to us challenging the current leadership about why we aren’t using free energy or Tesla Technology and many other things don’t you? As to Plato and the Atlantis fiction I now have genetics to support this real history. It shows white man was in the Americas as soon as he arrived in Europe and he may even have come to Northwest Europe from the Americas; before he arrived in Central Europe and Iberia or Spain. That was 30,000 years ago just shortly after the first white men (Kelts of the Caucasus) arrived in Casiberia.

9. Yes, I do see the corporate entities and names or other linguistic proofs of older scholars are soundly backed by genetics and the forensics like the cocaine from Peru in Egyptian mummies. But I am sure most people will have a hard time swallowing that their teachers have been so disingenuous.

My first wife and lifelong significant other is a teacher-leader and activist of some standing. I totally understand the difficulties they face. Kaoru Yamamoto does a good exposé on the testing industry and the lack of teaching thinking or a Joy of Learning in the Kuiper’s Social Science Encyclopedia or other articles he has written. Alfred North Whitehead gave an address at Harvard in about the same time Campbell was talking in New York to the ladies of Sarah Lawrence. He makes a good case for the kind of real education that should have been occurring as do many others since him. How can a teacher pierce the veils of propaganda and all the lies as well as baby-sit kids whose parents were never taught to teach in the first place? Is there anything more important to the future of humanity than breaking this Cycle of Violence where parents are allowed to train more deviates and dump all the same issues from generation to generation, as the system grinds down all individuality and soul?

continuing along my silly way - thinking what makes sense means anything

10. Hey, I am the interviewer. I see what you mean but getting back to my question – why should we believe your history rather than the one we have been taught?

I ask people to consider the facts and do their own research or checking. I have the quotes from the sciences and data in the archaeological record which supports cell diffusion history – don’t I? Most reviews from readers certainly suggest that Diverse Druids was a major impact on their view of history.

11. You say that the builders of the Great Pyramid or ‘arch-tectons’ as the Septuagint calls the family of Jesus are still connected or part of what forces really govern us today. Yet you also seem very amenable to the true teaching of Jesus. Do you really think the Merovingians and Stuart or Hesse/Battenbergs are related to the Rothschilds?

It is funny how people have no difficulty with connecting the Hapsburgs with the De Medicis and Borgia but the Rothschilds are supposed to be different and were merely good financial types. Yes, I am certain the Rothschilds were passed the whole spy network and monopoly through the adopted son of the De Medicis that goes by the name St. Germain. This monopoly that the Templars once had, included secrets of esoterics and trade in the era of Solomon or Joseph of Arimathaea and probably before Melchizedek.

12. You must get a lot of people calling you a conspiracy theorist. Your assertions leads to a person having to think their whole history has been a mere puppet show and all the wars were arranged to de-populate and keep people busy rather than finding out what really is going on.

It is highly complex and yet well-orchestrated. The last 150 years have actually been worse than any other time in history when it comes to wars and what the noted journal The Economist says is ‘inhumane bureaucracy’, which they call ‘a Napoleonic legacy’. His ‘vision’ and reason for going to the Great Pyramid should be made into a movie.

13. But he never told people what he saw and you are just speculating, aren’t you?

Yes, but he was terrified and there are others who have been similarly impacted by some constructs they saw. If you read my book Hitler vs. Frabato and ‘The Charm of Making’ I think you might agree my insight or speculation has some validity.

I often quote Bucky Fuller on his perception that the American President has zero power to effect real change. However, he does have the bully pulpit and if a real leader told the real truth it could be a powerful opportunity. He could even hooked himself up to a false memory detector which included truth serum if necessary.

Here are some other quotes that might be pertinent.

“All things truly wicked start from innocence.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

“More generally, as I shall repeat in Chapter 8, one of the truly bad effects of religion is that it teaches us that it is a virtue to be satisfied with not understanding.”
    ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
    ― Benjamin Franklin

“It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education. An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

“That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves.”
    ― Garth Stein

“He knows nothing; and he thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career.”
    ― George Bernard Shaw, Major Barbara

“There is nothing in the record of the past two years when both Houses of Congress have been controlled by the Republican Party which can lead any person to believe that those promises will be fulfilled in the future. They follow the Hitler line - no matter how big the lie; repeat it often enough and the masses will regard it as truth.”
    ― John F. Kennedy

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.”
    ― Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

“Education is a system of imposed ignorance.”
    ― Noam Chomsky, Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media

“I examined the poets, and I look on them as people whose talent overawes both themselves and others, people who present themselves as wise men and are taken as such, when they are nothing of the sort.

From poets, I moved to artists. No one was more ignorant about the arts than I; no one was more convinced that artists possessed really beautiful secrets. However, I noticed that their condition was no better than that of the poets and that both of them have the same misconceptions. Because the most skillful among them excel in their specialty, they look upon themselves as the wisest of men. In my eyes, this presumption completely tarnished their knowledge. As a result, putting myself in the place of the oracle and asking myself what I would prefer to be — what I was or what they were, to know what they have learned or to know that I know nothing — I replied to myself and to the god: I wish to remain who I am.

We do not know — neither the sophists, nor the orators, nor the artists, nor I— what the True, the Good, and the Beautiful are. But there is this difference between us: although these people know nothing, they all believe they know something; whereas, I, if I know nothing, at least have no doubts about it. As a result, all this superiority in wisdom which the oracle has attributed to me reduces itself to the single point that I am strongly convinced that I am ignorant of what I do not know.”
    ― Socrates

When did the potential of consciousness become useful? A long time before there was a word for alchemy most likely. Here are some links of value to any person.

http://www.goddess-studio.com/MAGIC-...ya_1-19-07.pdf

http://www.gnostics.com/review.kybalion.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-30-2016 at 11:08 AM.

One problem any such leader will face is very evident to me. I try to expose how people have been brainwashed and I get called a stoolie for the paradigm, or Machiavellian. These people do not even know what the meanings of the words they use are, they have not studied the philosophers like Plato whose top-down hierarchy is the paradigm, and they do not even have the necessary comprehension to grasp complex ideas. They are wallowing in what Kurt Vonnegut called a "carass' to reflect their need-oriented basic appeals for something to hang on to, which has devolved into a morass of engulfing proportions.

All it takes to Manufacture this society's Consent is to follow the tried and proven thoughts from Il Principe by Machiavelli - "appeals to base human urges". It is done in the case of those in ISIS who need a purpose or sense of value and acceptance by fighting against the Great Satan. It is being done by the opposing side who has acted as if war wins the minds of people rather than promoting Brotherhood (ecumenicism) and stopping the colonial terrorism of many centuries long ago as well as when fighting for oil against Nasser or for the Shah they had corrupted. Yes, if you do not know about the Seven Sisters arrangements leading to American resource thefts - you only know part of the story.

But let us not talk about dirty dealings or April Glaspie and General Zia - let us address the basic social and psychological matters of mind or soulful purpose (Logotherapy).

When Viktor E. Frankl faced death in a concentration camp he learned a great deal about meaning and life. Most people live in fear and this debilitating fear of death is not healthy. He developed a whole school of psychology called Logotherapy from facing the choice of dying. But there is much more to learn from the Many Worlds Interpretation of Physics and from ancient shamanic 'travels' to the places the soul goes at death and potentially before death. His experiences there must have included altered states that can be brought about through fasting and trauma. His work in that area is not particularly enlightening even though his Logos or Meaning is akin to the LOGOS which is the 'beginning' (as in 'the Word') and harmonically attuned to the akashic record which might be in our genes or the Cosmic Soup or both. Here is a little paragraph from the Preface to Frankl's The Will to Meaning which carried his early book Man's Search for Meaning a little further.

"What I term the existential vacuum constitutes a challenge to psychiatry today. Ever more patients complain of a feeling of emptiness and meaninglessness, which seems to me to derive from two facts. Unlike an animal, man is not told by instincts what he must do. And unlike man in former times, he is no longer told by traditions what he should do. Often he does not even know what he basically wishes to do. Instead, either he wishes to do what other people do (conformism), or he does what other people wish him to do (totalitarianism)." (4)

Bucky saw a lot of consciousness in all things, he knew each atom participated in the artist's rendering of beauty when he said Michelangelo released the Statue of David from the bonds of chemical and physical constraints.

Have you studied a man with such large 'balls' and diverse interests including confronting all of society with a love it sometimes tried to crush? In tribute to him we now have Bucky-balls or Fullerenes which smooth the surfaces of energy matrices or matter.

If we don't learn about ourselves including our soul, the sensual and physical nature of humanity, our aura or other conscious connections then our emotions become unwieldy and confusing. Brotherhood is all about breaking down the walls between people or their souls. Respect and inclusiveness or integration offers more to a whole and complete or self-realized personhood. These things are so complex and interwoven yet they do lead inexorably to the true potential of humanity. I guess my probative and pompous postulating about these things can get a little tiresome as I proceed much like The Man of La Mancha to fight never-ending windmills. Einstein is seldom thought of as a guru or great spiritual person due to his excellence in other fields. And many are the times when I quote him or his friend Buckminster Fuller, who worked with him at Princeton; that I find people willing to suggest it means nothing that what I say is supported by their thoughts. Consider seriously the following quote from Einstein and make your conclusion about my sanity or level of RIGHT THOUGHT!

"How is it possible that this culture-loving era could be so monstrously amoral? More and more I come to value charity and love of one's fellow being above everything else... all our lauded technological progress - our very civilization - is like an axe in the hand of the pathological criminal."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-30-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Shortly before the invasion of Poland and the start of the so-called second world war (I am pretty sure was part of the same planned war called the first world war.) we had a full copy of Mein Kampf made available in the USA. The copy was interposed with commentary to counter the propaganda (In other words new propaganda was added.). I will make it available at the end of this post. I now copy part of the Introduction because it makes a good point or three about how pivotal the time was - and it is I think similarly pivotal in the present, even though it may be robots and wireless implant technology which will enable good management this time around.

"In conclusion, what should one expect to learn from Mein Kampf? Read with a clear eye, the book will show what manner of man Der Fuhrer is one who as a boy had nothing {Obviously not true, he was no stupid failed artist, and scatophagist only.} excepting a passionate belief that Germany must obtain a larger place in the sun with the help of the sword once wielded so efficiently by Prussian kings; {The Teuton Knights with Iron Crosses working for religion and that EMPIRE!} who learned to define to his own satisfaction what groups wanted this kind of Germany, and what other groups were indifferent or opposed to that ideal; who after the War gathered round him all those who refused to concede that defeat necessarily meant the end of German expansion; and who, finally, with their {This 'their' included American industrial interests and the Thulean secret societies on both sides of the pond.} help, got control of the government and then set out to mobilize the whole nation for a new advance.

Before the War he lived in Austria and felt that the Habsburgs, by making concessions to the Slavic groups in their empire, were putting the German group on a level with others and therefore lessening its willingness to dominate. Therefore, he wanted the German group to get rid of the Habsburgs and join forces with the greater Prussian Germany. After the War he felt that the leaders of the Republic, by seeking to bring about internal reconciliation and by making concessions to the Allies, were doing exactly what the old Habsburgs had done, excepting that this time it was not Austrian Germany but the holy of holies, Prussia itself, that was being weakened. To those who said that it was war which had sapped the substance of Germany, and that another war would end European civilization, he replied that it was only 'eternal peace' which destroyed peoples and that neither the individual nor society could escape Nature's decree that the fittest alone survive.

Yet this simple philosophy is by no means the whole Hitler. He has added to it the moving force which, revealed both in his struggle for power and in his use of that power since 1933, is the most startling phenomenon of our time. Only the leaders of the Mohammedan {Scape-goating others rather than the Crusades of EMPIRE!}, French, and Russian revolutions {The French and Russian Revolution was planned at the same time by the same people who planned the so-called world wars.} have aroused a comparable driving power, and at present it dominates Europe. The forces in opposition have lacked the clearness of plan, the unity of motive, the certainty of conviction, needed to make their cause prevail.

The engines of industry now spin round in trepidation, and the engines of war are piled giddily in higher and higher pyramids. Already in Europe, the last are all that really count the others work to create an illusion and to help meet the staggering costs. There is no stopping them until there are in the world ideas or ideals which are stronger than that contained in Mein Kampf. It is our profound conviction that as soon as enough people have seen through this book, lived with it until the facts they behold are so startlingly vivid that all else is obscure by comparison, the tide will begin to turn.

{Yet the winners continued the program and we have no end yet in sight. Hakim Subani and many other people like myself are getting the message out which people like Eisenhower have openly stated - and greed is still in control because people are told they need jobs - which is certainly no longer true if it ever was. Truman gave the Russians a whole air force just before the start of the Cold War. As Antony Sutton found out there have been deals and Russia was part of many sides to these deals since it started the democratization of Europe in the mid 19th Century shortly after helping the US fend off the British Naval and land forces about to invade and pick up the pieces being created in a Civil War.}

We have all of us the deepest regard for the German people. Some of us have given a good deal of time and energy to the study of just German demands and to the fostering of better understanding of the German tradition. None of us has abandoned the sincere belief that Germany is destined to be a great and cherished member of the family of peoples. So we have elected to set down without malice, yet with all the truth we can muster, the record as we see it.

JOHN CHAMBERLAIN
    SIDNEY B. FAY
    JOHN GUNTHER
    CARLTON J. H. HAYES
    GRAHAM HUTTON
    ALVIN JOHNSON
    WILLIAM L. LANGER {A psychiatrist working with the OSS whose book on Hitler is well worth reading and it was updated after the war by his brother - another psychiatrist. Read the up-dated version so you will be getting a less politicized insight.}
    WALTER MILLIS
    R. DE ROUSSY DE SALES
    GEORGE N. SHUSTER"

https://archive.org/stream/meinkampf...76mbp_djvu.txt

There is a great deal to be learned about what went on in the publication of this book and the preparations (almost dictating of it to Hitler) in the jail it was authored in. Then to have it doctored or commented upon as it was translated for use and abuse by Americans who in some cases are involved in supporting eugenics and funding Hitler makes it even more difficult. But what I will quote next will demonstrate that Hitler saw a way to build and ensure a means of forming nationalist opinions with the same methods used in religions but taking away the uncertainties that had failed the religion and government which he had grown up in. You will see the author of Mein Kampf understood people and how little the average person is capable of making wise decisions. The political process in democracies does much more than lower the net intellect of the whole to it's lowest common denominator. Plato observed this and some recent pundits call it dumbocracy it is part of why the USA is not an all out democracy. If it was the influence of General Karl Haushofer who was one of Gurdjieff's Remarkable Men that would not surprise me; that is also where the doctored or adapted Swastika came from.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-30-2016 at 04:52 PM.

Continuing from Mein Kampf, we have a rather insightful understanding of politics and potential origins of it - and how to form public opinion to gain power, but leaving a place to blame others if the plan does not go a certain direction and still come out ahead.

"What we mean by the word 'public opinion depends only to the smallest extent on the individual's own experiences or knowledge, and largely on an image, frequently created by a penetrating and persistent sort of so-called 'enlightenment.'

Just as confessional orientation is the result of education, and religious need, as such, slumbers in the mind of man, so the political opinion of the masses represents only the final result of a sometimes unbelievably tough and thorough belaboring of soul and mind.

By far the greatest bulk of the political 'education,' which in this case one may rightly define with the word 'propaganda,' is the work of the press. It is the press above all else that carries out this 'work of enlightenment,' thus forming a sort of school for adults. This instruction, however, does not rest in the hand of the State, but partly in the claws of very inferior forces. As a very young man in Vienna, I had the very best opportunity of becoming really acquainted with the owners and spiritual producers of this machine for educating the masses. {Ask how this is true and you will find schools or cults set up by St. Germain.} At the beginning I was astonished how short a time it took this most evil of all the great powers in the State to create a certain opinion, even if this involved complete falsification of the wishes or opinions in the minds of the public. In the course of a few days a ridiculous trifle was turned into an affair of State, whereas, at the same time, problems of vital importance were dropped into general oblivion, or rather were stolen from the minds and the memory of the masses....

This rabble, however, manufactures more than two-thirds of the so-called 'public' opinion, and out of its foam rises the parliamentary Aphrodite.

One would have to write volumes to describe this procedure correctly in its entire mendacity and untruthfulness. However, if one leaves this out of account,...

On the whole, one cannot contradict too sharply the absurd opinion that men of genius are born out of general elections. First, there is only one real ' statesman ' once in a blue moon in one nation {Here we have the opinion well-expressed by Thomas Carlyle who was a protégé of Goethe.} and not a hundred or more at a time; and second, the masses' aversion to every superior genius is an instinctive one. It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than that a great man is 'discovered ' in an election.

What really stands out of the norm of the great masses generally personally announces its arrival in world history.

So that it is five hundred men of more than modest competence who vote on the most important concerns of the nation; they appoint governments which, in turn, in each single case and in each special question, have to obtain the consent of the illustrious assembly, and thus politics are actually made by five hundred men.

And it usually looks like it, too. ...

Of course, one will now raise the objection that the individual deputy has actually but little understanding for the one or the other matter; that in coming to a decision he is advised by the parliamentary faction as the leader of the policies of the gentlemen in question; that this faction always has its special committees which are more than amply advised by experts.

At first sight this seems to be correct. Then the question would still be: Why does one elect five hundred if only a few of them have sufficient wisdom to define their attitudes towards the most important matters?

This, then, was the gist of the matter! [Ja, darinliegt eben des Pudels Kern. A paraphrase of a line in Goethe's Faust.} * {Goethe was a founder of one of many Illuminized groups - the Bavarian Illuminati also included William of Hesse who worked with Mayer Amschel Rothschild who had been given the Templar and Benjaminite monopolies on usury and their spy network by St. Germain de Medicis.}

It is not the object of our present-day democratic parliamentarianism to form an assembly of wise men, but rather to gather a crowd of mentally dependent ciphers which may be more easily led in certain directions, the more limited the intelligence of the individual. Only thus can parties make politics in the worse sense of the word today. Only thus is it also possible that the actual wirepuller is able to remain cautiously in the background without ever being personally called to account. Because no decision, no matter how detrimental it is to the nation, can now be charged to the account of a rascal who is in the public eye, but it is dumped on the shoulders of an entire faction.... {And he was the outcome or patsy, you can interpret.}

When after the Great War the House of Habsburg started with utmost determination to root out, slowly but steadily, the dangerous Germanism of the dual monarchy (about whose inner conviction there could be no doubt) for this would mean the end of the policy of Slavization the resistance of this doomed people broke out in a way that the German history of modern times had never known.

For the first time men with national and patriotic feelings became rebels. {If that is because nations as such had never really existed for long - then it is true; but pride in cultures and propaganda had a long history.}

Rebels, not against the nation, not against the State as such, but against a form of government which in their
    opinion was bound to lead their own nationality to its doom.

For the first time in modern German history, traditional dynastic patriotism separated from national love for country and people.

It was the merit of the Pan-German movement in Austria, during the nineties, that it clearly demonstrated beyond a doubt that a State authority can only demand respect and protection as long as it corresponds to the desires of a nationality and at least does not harm it."

https://archive.org/stream/meinkampf...76mbp_djvu.txt
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-30-2016 at 05:22 PM.

If there has been a greater orator than Hitler I cannot think who that would be. I understand many preachers who are lawyers might be regarded as such but they tend to be following a book and re-gurgitating it. Yes, Hitler no doubt spoke the same speeches or similar rants but I say no simple speech coach taught him what made him so brilliant. In fact I say he would go into trance and from time to time access some channel of information - from somewhere. He did not talk in tongue, and he was lucid though at a high level of energy. I can tell you that I have witnessed true channelling and I think this is what he was doing. You of course, can come up with some other explanation.

Here is what Cicero says in De Oratore, about orators and the difficulties of finding good one.

"Who, for instance, in seeking to measure the understanding possessed by illustrious men, whether by the usefulness or the grandeur of their achievements, would not place the general above the orator? Yet who could doubt that, from this country alone, we could cite almost innumerable examples of leaders in war of the greatest distinction, but of men exceling in oratory a mere handful ? Nay further, among the men who by their counsel and wisdom could control and direct the helm of state, many have stood out in our own day, and still more in the history of our fathers and even of our remoter ancestors, and yet through lengthy ages no good orator is to be found."

Cicero also met another gifted orator who he said had the power to enchant. He did not like this person, so it was not a matter of her feminine wiles. This person named Cleopatra may even be the alchemist of that name as are many Ptolemies the alchemists or students thereof. I can tell you it is an art in occult circles which I have studied - altering voice and intensity thereof, but how much was natural or learned I cannot say. Rasputin spoke a tongue or variation few understood, Gurdjieff used a breathing technique and projected energy. The two of them knew each other and possibly Gurdjieff shared a technique or two with Hitler or his handlers. That is my best guess as to why he was so outstanding.

Less than a year ago this article tried to address why Hitler excelled as an orator. It is from a business journal, not one of my alchemy or occult sources. If the experts know so little about how to do what he did, shouldn't some of them be interested in learning? More importantly why were his underlings not allowed to mount a defense based on what "bewitching" went on? I can assure you some people knew the technique and did not overuse it as he and his handlers did. I have created a thread called Seductive Voice and Trances to explore this further.

"
    I know that men are won over less by the written than by the spoken word, that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great orators and not to great writers."
    —Adolf Hitler, "Mein Kampf," 1925

One of the world's most influential orators created the largest German political party, conquered a dozen nations, and slaughtered as many as 21 million people during his brutal 12-year Third Reich.

In more than 5,000 persuasive speeches, Nazi leader Adolf Hitler bewitched his audiences and promised them that his empire would reign for a thousand years.

Professor Bruce Loebs, who has taught a class called the Rhetoric of Hitler and Churchill for the past 46 years at Idaho State University, credits the Führer's oratory success to his charisma.

"He learned how to become a charismatic speaker, and people, for whatever reason, became enamored with him," Loebs told Business Insider.

"People were most willing to follow him, because he seemed to have the right answers in a time of enormous economic upheaval."

Plagued with enormous World War I-related reparations in addition to an increasingly depressed global economy, Germany's economic environment supported Hitler's rise in the 1930s.

Hitler took advantage of the brewing discontent and found himself at the forefront of an opportunistic political ideology, the National Socialist German Workers' party."

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-h...-orator-2015-5
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-31-2016 at 01:17 AM.

The occult web behind Synarchy will cause your head to spin and blood vessels to pop if you believe in much of it. But there can be no doubt it made a major impact. Concepts forwarded by Joseph Alexandre Saint-Yves with Secret Chiefs of the Golden Dawn and Scottish Rite reformations were probably fomented in Scotland and Ireland by what I call the Hibernians going back to my namesake Robert the Bruce reforming the Templars as the Societas Rosicruciana en Anglia. The Stuart Royals and Francis Bacon's secret societies and spies made real sense coming out of the Dark Ages. Their schools or initiatory systems definitely are part of what the cult of conspiracy has raised to some level they call Illuminati in order to avoid doing any real work at understanding the complex nature of real events. Spies, secret codes and so much more exist in internecine labyrinths that no one has really made sense of any of it enough to say they can prove the Ascended Masters truly exist as independent personas through various incarnations.

Synarchy is an elite hierarchy with a Platonic origin which Saint-Yves attributed to his astral travels in Agarttha (I spell Agarthe). As far as manifest existing cities they claim - you can read Yogananda to see his mentors creating such visions. The authors of the book The Sion Revelation are probably the best people to get a grounding in the myths of these Hermetic groups I consider to be on the verge of knowing something about collective forces and consciousness and yet (like myself) not really able to prove much more than Newton's Aether having design structure. According to them Saint-Yves rejected the top position in the Martinists formed by Papus and may only have been a sincere seeker following the works of d'Olivet and grouped in with Schwaller de Lubicz. This festering cesspool of semi-adepts led inexorably from the mid 19th Century to a full out social engineering cauldron in the mid war period or during the cessation of hostilities planned by those at the highest level of this group I use Thulean to describe. It was far more than a Russian Czar and Prince Metternich who knew uniting Europe was a necessary outcome and it probably began with St. Germain influencing the outcome at Culloden and leading to deals with the Kings of England and his Rothschild cousins which later manifested through Cecil Rhodes and other leaders who were occultly handled and even controlled. I think I have proven the most important people who were definitely controlled and I have their own admissions to back it up. Napoleon, Woodrow Wilson, Hitler and Cecil Rhodes are center stage in this history.

I respect people like Hugo and all the named heads of the Priory of Sion as well as Plenipotentiaries, Jean Lafitte and the likes of Thomas Paine but there have been far lesser lights circling this continuum which is all part of an Illuminati pursuit of Enlightenment. It has no real central organizing force and yet some exceptional people come out of it to make the plans which seem to have a reach deep into every nation through families like Lord Mountbatten studied - his own, Merovingian and Benjaminite group. Once you get the structure of a little knowledge some people will seek to run with it, and go some weird places. Churchill was on the fringe of the same families and knew Mountbatten was the possessor of the family books, so he brought him into a group including just Beaverbrook and himself. Paine, Franklin, and George Clymer were the American Council of Three from Rosicrucian circles who lead the founding of the Enlightenment Experiment. St. Germain was back up in the US venture and Paine was a central figure with him in France or the planning there making a new order we still have. It took me three books to present my case and I will not be able to make sense of it all in this forum. You can say it is insane to try, even more so after you know more of the players and methods employed.

In Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs he quotes shadowy figures with made up names like Hieronymus talking about a worldwide group of three, and about all I have a handle on is St. Germain. I am weak on the part headed by El Morya and even weaker on the far east or Asian part of what went on during the era after the Treaty of Westphalia we are addressing and still living through. My greatest contribution is far more ancient roots from before Classical Empires or the last two Reichs if you can call what Hitler did a Reich. In short it is what Himmler's warlock named Wiligut tried to give his masters insight to. Pre-Atlantean or pre-Egyptian history is becoming clearer as we get more forensic tools like DNA.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=_Ml...ist%22&f=false

So, I try to tell my nephews that it is more complex than saving the trees, birds and bees, or the natural world they love.

Hitler survived the hell holes of WWI and his vision that saved him was part of the Messiah complex that was built around him. I suppose many people think the war is over after an Armistice is signed so let me provide some insight to what tortures continue as well we a little idea about the money trail, and religious support of immorality.

It is not just Black Ops it is every op and all the things you are told are patriotic or needed. Smedley Butler or Romeo D'Allaire (after Rwanda) have spoken the truth. What follows was before the second world war but it was worse for Vietnam vets. Lives of newborn children which the good Christian says have value when bombing abortion clinics; mean nothing when they are born to women who loved and were loved in Newfoundland (one example) but the government would not let them get married or was not willing to let the father have his children join him. I know people who were charged for going AWOL and escaped to Canada after trying to get their wife and child out of Vietnam. My father worked with Canada's Judge Advocate in the military after WWII and he had many similar stories including Catholic churches seizing the money being sent home and putting the kids in orphanages where we now know they were sexually abused just because the mother was sexually active (with the husband's permission having done the same for years overseas).

"Who Pays The Bills?

Who provides the profits -- these nice little profits of 20, 100, 300, 1,500 and 1,800 per cent?
    We all pay them -- in taxation. We paid the bankers their profits when we bought Liberty
    Bonds at $100.00 and sold them back at $84 or $86 to the bankers. These bankers collected
    $100 plus. It was a simple manipulation. The bankers control the security marts. It was easy
    for them to depress the price of these bonds. Then all of us -- the people -- got frightened and
    sold the bonds at $84 or $86. The bankers bought them. Then these same bankers stimulated
    a boom and government bonds went to par -- and above. Then the bankers collected their
    profits.

But the soldier pays the biggest part of the bill.

If you don't believe this, visit the American cemeteries on the battlefields abroad. Or visit
    any of the veteran's hospitals in the United States. On a tour of the country, in the midst of
    which I am at the time of this writing, I have visited eighteen government hospitals for
    veterans. In them are a total of about 50,000 destroyed men -- men who were the pick of the
    nation eighteen years ago. The very able chief surgeon at the government hospital; at
    Milwaukee, where there are 3,800 of the living dead, told me that mortality among veterans
    is three times as great as among those who stayed at home.

Boys with a normal viewpoint were taken out of the fields and offices and factories and
    classrooms and put into the ranks. There they were remolded; they were made over; they
    were made to "about face"; to regard murder as the order of the day. They were put shoulder
    to shoulder and, through mass psychology, they were entirely changed. We used them for a
    couple of years and trained them to think nothing at all of killing or of being killed.

Then, suddenly, we discharged them and told them to make another "about face" ! This time
    they had to do their own readjustment, sans [without] mass psychology, sans officers' aid
    and advice and sans nation-wide propaganda. We didn't need them any more. So we
    scattered them about without any "three-minute" or "Liberty Loan" speeches or parades.
    Many, too many, of these fine young boys are eventually destroyed, mentally, because they
    could not make that final "about face" alone.

In the government hospital in Marion, Indiana, 1,800 of these boys are in pens! Five hundred
    of them in a barracks with steel bars and wires all around outside the buildings and on the
    porches. These already have been mentally destroyed. These boys don't even look like
    human beings. Oh, the looks on their faces! Physically, they are in good shape; mentally,
    they are gone."

https://archive.org/stream/WarIsARac...acket_djvu.txt

A Doctor of Psychology I lived with was involved in getting PTSD declared a disorder long after the time of Patton slapping the boy's face in Sicily for being a coward. In the fit of nationalistic pride during every war there have been stupid people doing stupid things and somehow we find reasons to let the same industries bleed us again and again. It is hard to say which industry benefits the most in war - is it the Church - the military - the nations - or the bankers getting their bills collected?

In the case of abortion rights and gun lobbies we know who is most supportive and we have to assume they do it for 'motivated self-interest' because they do not give a crap about the life of anyone,
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-31-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Hitler or his Fascist supporters almost gained control of the USA!

"I often teach my students that this episode actually shows just how much of a difference one man can make. One man, Smedley Butler, prevented this by simply speaking out. It should make a fitting epitaph for him, “He saved America from fascism.” This episode should be taught as evidence of the worst side of America's right wing and business leaders.

----------
    Al Carroll is Assistant Professor of History at Northern Virginia Community College, a former Fulbright Scholar, and the author of Presidents' Body Counts.... More information on him is at http://alcarroll.com"

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/7...-Overthrow-FDR

There are disturbing facts being bandied about by people who are disturbing. I am not going to draw the line from Du Pont to Lafitte and the KKK which I have exposed. It is not either black or white but people like those who follow would make it seem to be something it is not. You can find these matters here already as well as Bernard (DuPont and GM) Baruch's role in 'handling' FDR and letters from Col. House and FDR talking about the shadow government they knew so well.

The link which follows makes me somewhat sorry to post it, but it includes a video of Smedley Butler and it is not simple BS even though it throws babies in bathwater and wraps current Bush business into past transgressions more than reality might truly deserve.

http://www.factsarestubbornthings.us...-hitlers-bank/

It reminds me of an article I put out over a dozen years ago during the Shrub's tenure, called Hitler - Bush.

http://www.hypnotherapycourse.net/ar...tcid=367519802

William Dodd, the US Ambassador to Germany, wrote to President Roosevelt:

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime.... A prominent executive of one of the largest corporations told me point blank that he would be ready to take definitive action to bring fascism into America if President Roosevelt continued his progressive policies. Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there. Propagandists for fascist groups try to dismiss the fascist scare. We should be aware of the symptoms. When industrialists ignore laws designed for social and economic progress, they will seek recourse to a fascist state when the institutions of our government compel them to comply with the provisions."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-03-2016 at 04:54 PM.