Thread: Scoping Ussher

Scoping Ussher

When my older brother bought an Ussher chronology map book for his kids about a quarter of a Century ago - I was appalled! Yes, it was not long ago that all of our society was festering in the excrement forwarded by this 17th Century Protestant who worked very hard at making himself important to the English need to dominate and destroy his country of birth. But you can look up Sir William Parsons and Jonathan Swift or other even fouler excrement meant to keep the "drunken louts" (Hume) and "hammered tools". 'Celt' is that, whereas a Kelt is an ancient pan-tribal group of people who built the Great Pyramid of Iesa to honor the Brotherhood of Man and equality for all. Ussher was competing with the Jesuits and Popes who were already well established at the Center of a universe on their Dias in Rome. "Deos" or god was closer to the Pope who was his sole representative on Earth. I think they still promote that along with the Papal Infallibility I have seen in the Catholic Encyclopedia. Like the President of the USA I call Shrub this means god can talk into their ears more easily without any other soul hearing the conversation I suppose. The Flat Earth still had the ancient pre-Christian pillars holding up a Heaven above. It had never meant to prove a Flat Earth that any five year old can climb a hill and see makes no sense, as more terrain is visible over the horizon when reaching higher distances away from the start of the climb. So here we had a young scholar getting given more and more acclaim and power over those poor lost (Ir means 'lost') souls on the once sacred Emerald Isles.

The separation of Rome and the Anglican Church is a hoax as far as the people of Ireland should be concerned. The rituals of the cult remain identical. So Ussher the Protestant administered or ministered to the people England had given land to, not long after he died. But the good King James had already ramped up the effort to get those damned 'louts' out of the bogs which made this land available for English people to seize it; through over a millennium of a war you have never heard about even though you can see the scroll at the beginning of the movie Tom Collins' That scroll says it was 700 years of persecution. In 664 AD. the non-existent country of England had begun the real war with their seizure of the Keltic Christian Church's assets in Northumbria (which became England). There are other important dates in this war you have never heard about, including when St. Patty destroyed all the books of these cultured people (See How the Irish Saved Civilization by Cahill who is writing only about the era after Rome). Well I should clarify that statement. He personally destroyed 155 hand drawn books and he doctored some of the great history of Keltic laws called the Senchus Mor so it could be said to still be the 25,000 year history of these people who colonized such a vast region we are still finding evidence of, you would not likely believe. As a reward for his destructive efforts he too was made a Bishop and oversaw continued destruction by many others - maybe over 1200 books.

Every time I put a thought to paper I recall a book I have taken to explain that thought, it seems. I did not do one on Ussher who may be important because of the absurdity that the Hegemony of Churches and State have continued to allow our children to be exposed to and brainwashed by, for purposes no one book can possibly convey. So getting back to the seizure of assets after the Synod of Whitby, that Wikipedia says were the Iona Monastic Order's let me say they are telling half truths or none at all. It was not a calculation of Easter that was at issue. It was the whole idea of an 'only begotten' who was resurrected after we crucified him for our sins. Oswiu was a cretin who had killed a cousin to take his power and he negotiated with Rome to gain more power. A deeper reading will tell you he was interested in the keys to Heaven held in St. Peter's mythical Roman hands. The Druidic leaders of Iona include a Catholic saint who was the high druid who saved 1200 Bairds or Bards at the Synod of Drum Ceatt. His name was Columcille and he is known in Catholic circles as St. Columba. Like many Druids who did not flee to America and other places throughout the far flung former Brotherhood, he stayed to protect what he could. Some of these people tried to direct a better outcome from within the behemoth and others were motivated by personal gain as is the case with St. Augustine. I must quote him to show he was no fool and knew Rome was selling a different Empire that was not really Christian. He had been a follower of Mani and if he had not sold out we might never have been subjected to such deceit and terror. Mani wanted ecumenicism and good acts to determine any afterlife of pleasure, Rome wanted to be paid for any special dispensations, confessions and a pass from St. Peter. It wanted control of souls and alms and knowledge - and it got them all after this era! This is Pauline or Roman Christianity and not at all what the likes of Yeshua, Solomon and David worked for or studied.

“For the thing itself which is now called the Christian religion, was known to the ancients, and was not wanting at any time from the beginning of the human race until the time that Christ came in the flesh, from whence the true religion, that had existed previously, began to be called Christian, and this in our day is the Christian religion, not as having been wanting in former times, but as having in later times received the name”. - Saint Augustine

So there we have the beginning of the human race. That brings us back to the Primate of all Ireland - who was a low down primate on the Scale of Nature being fomented in this era as well. If Ussher was in competition with the Jesuits as the link supplied says; I say his chronology of humanity was right in line with what Rome liked people to believe. The Churches of this cult were not friendly with their fellow cult members called Islamic or Jewish, but I suspect the rest of them shared some plans and ideas. The very name of Ussher's Church says it.

"by Doug Linder (2004)

When Clarence Darrow prepared his famous examination of William Jennings Bryan in the Scopes trial, he chose to focus primarily on a chronology of Biblical events prepared by a seventeenth-century Irish bishop, James Ussher. American fundamentalists in 1925 found—and generally accepted as accurate—Ussher’s careful calculation of dates, going all the way back to Creation, in the margins of their family Bibles. (In fact, until the 1970s, the Bibles placed in nearly every hotel room by the Gideon Society carried his chronology.) The King James Version of the Bible introduced into evidence by the prosecution in Dayton contained Ussher’s famous chronology, and Bryan more than once would be forced to resort to the bishop’s dates as he tried to respond to Darrow’s questions.

The chronology first appeared in The Annals of the Old Testament, a monumental work first published in London in the summer of 1650. In 1654, Ussher added a part two which took his history through Rome’s destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 A.D. {This is a date I can actually accept and does not fit with the Diaspora myth,} The project, which produced 2,000 pages in Latin, occupied twenty years of Ussher’s life.

Ussher lived through momentous times, having been born during the reign of Elizabeth and dying, in 1656, under Cromwell. He was a talented fast-track scholar who entered Trinity College in Dublin at the early age of thirteen, became an ordained priest by the age of twenty, and a professor at Trinity by twenty-seven. In 1625, Ussher became the head of the Anglo-Irish Church in Ireland.

As a Protestant bishop in a Catholic land, Ussher’s obsession with providing an accurate Biblical history stemmed from a desire to establish the superiority of the scholarship practiced by the clergy of his reformed faith over that of the Jesuits, the resolutely intellectual Roman Catholic order. (Ussher had absolutely nothing good to say about “papists” and their “superstitious” faith and “erroneous” doctrine.) Ussher committed himself to establishing a date for Creation that could withstand any challenge. He located and studied thousands of ancient books and manuscripts, written in many different languages. By the time of his death, he had amassed a library of over 10,000 volumes...

Ussher wrote: “In the beginning, God created heaven and earth, which beginning of time, according to this chronology, occurred at the beginning of the night which preceded the 23rd of October in the year 710 of the Julian period.” In the right margin of the page, Ussher computes the date in “Christian” time as 4004 B.C.

Although Ussher brought stunning precision to his chronology, Christians for centuries had assumed a history roughly corresponding to his. The Bible itself provides all the information necessary to conclude that Creation occurred less than 5,000 years before the birth of Christ. Shakespeare, in As You Like It, has his character Rosalind say, “The poor world is almost six thousand years old.” Martin Luther, the great reformer, favored (liking the round number) 4000 B.C. as a date for creation. Astronomer Johannes Kepler concluded that 3992 B.C. was the probable date."

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...es/ussher.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-02-2016 at 12:21 PM.

Clarence Darrow should have ridiculed William Jennings Bryan about the Nephilim and Elohim frauds but Sitchin had not yet presented the great opportunity for that, it was around the time 'free' Gideon Bibles stopped showing the Ussher time line in 1970 that Sitchin began his now proven fraud. Just because you get a tract of nonsense for free does not mean you will not be paying for it in some manner - unfortunately sometimes even after the grave greets you. Getting in on the estates of senile people has made a lot of money.

The Nephilim are a person's attempt at explaining what they did not understand or did not want others to understand. In modern day myth you have Sitchin and others making large amounts of dough by beating the drum of the Elohim Bible Narrative or cultus. It has always been easy to give partial answers that have the ring of authenticity to people who could not or would not devote the time to truly learn.

If anyone wishes to address the facts presenting an argument - I have presented many opportunities for such a dialogue. I am not averse to saying I am open to contact but I have difficulty seeing the why. I guess you could say we are an experiment or a colony and that aliens like to do bad things but I tend to think there is another reason people seek to lay it all on alien intervention rather than do the research and study. There is NO missing link! All the technological and other knowledge we have is visible and apparent - it came from real people doing real work. Meanwhile some of us figured out an easy way to get power and wealth while keeping others out of the picture - religion! Get Ridley Scott here if you think he is up to it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesand...enlightenment/

The extent of idiocy and lack of research or the abuse of myths does astound me occasionally. Yes, the Nephilim and Elohim et al can be connected to the Illuminati - the illuminati wrote the Bible when the so-called Diaspora was going on. See recent archaeology disproving that myth. Yes, they probably used the alien origin all over the place on numerous occasions and whatever else worked too. But those who need to believe in the Bible and these myths are now saying the Illuminati want to re-create Giant Nephilim through some genetic program and that they have proof. Yes, I have dealt with the genetic programs throughout history but that does not make the giants into aliens. Did you know science will soon be able to transfer or replace your head? Jesus H Christ these people need a head transplant!

The Lost Tribes of Israel | Terrorism and the Illuminati

www.terrorism-illuminati.com/lost-tribes-israel

... other, and have included among them many of the leading figures of history. ... as the Nephilim, or “Sons of God”, and were said to have descended to earth ..."

Many myth-makers needed to give people easy answers so those people could be ruled. THAT is so obvious as to be a non-issue and yet it seems people love to invent a conspiracy of aliens and elites who work against the poor pitiful humans. Fact is - most humans are poor and pitiful because they are not illuminated! They do not seek enlightenment! Then along comes a little knowledge in history and voila - you have the terrible family of Jesus (Merovingians) or Illuminati. If history taught us a little factual insight and questioning technique we would delve deeper and find the family of Jesus has been with us before the Trojan War mentioned in this link that includes the Chattti or Hatti which the Stuart Royal historians freely admit they are descended from over 20,000 years ago. We would soon know all white people are from the same source and all races within the whites are not real - but that would mean those who like the alien feature to separate themselves from 'les autres' could not so easily be our priests and kings. This free land given to these Scots by William of Orange is another misunderstood origin of wars in Ireland.

[In 1124 AD from the most famous Scottish Bloodlines of history leave northern France and Belgium to make home in Scotland. So not so Scottish at all eh! This happened during the reign of the Scottish Kings David 1 and Malcolm 1V between 1124 and 1165. these were classic Scottish names like: Stewart, Seton, Hamilton, Campbell, Douglas, Montgomery, Balliol, Graham, Lindsay, CAMERON and Comyn, all arriving from Northern France and Belgium during this brief time. Please understand I am not saying if you have one of these names you are bad, , but in following the bloodlines it is essential information. It goes without saying they took over Scotland very quickly indeed. Of course this was made possible with the work of the Sinclair family.]

http://lifeinthemix2.co.uk/merovingians_not.html

Reptoids and hallucinogens such as used by Graham Hancock or Icke are all the rage among idiots who need easy answers rather than doing any real study. http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html

The Rhind Papyrus still exists and we know some ancients from long before it was copied or compiled had near modern medical capabilities. I think the caduceus is a powerful tool to enhance attunement at a genetic level, for one example. Would it be foolish of me to suggest the Vatican catacombs or libraries which we never get to see have some of the books once held in the Alexandrian library?

Now it should be clear that HIS- story had been successfully altered so far that the book I mentioned my older brother bought his kids in the 1990s which showed Stonehenge was built long after the date that humans began to exist on our planet, is a proverbial crock. Every scrap of it is fruit from the poisoned tree no matter how much you get your rocks off singing "Rock of Ages", which I recall the movie with Spencer Tracy as Darrow has ample coverage of. All of the history you have learned is derived from or part of a marketing plan instituted in Rome or Greece to put people under the thumb of elites whose power continues to grow. And that is fine, people do not deserve to have power over governing this world until they learn true history and have a disciplined ability to think or acquire wisdom.

Yes, we are not teaching the creationist rot, in Canada. But South Carolina and other US states are. Creationism is like the snake in the Garden, it slithers and waits for the next Armageddon craze which goes hand in hand with it, as fearful people never learning about their soul approach the day they sign over their wealth to churches. Nah, our government would not let cults of such criminal intent (See Abelard) operate this scam. They after all, removed the teaching of the Books of the Bible a few years ago - did they not? Don't look into how Jim Jones sold votes and arranged political rallies, and don't look into Mormon and $cientology origins in the occult either. I must be senile too, and certainly my hatred for Christianity is evident in all I write, you say. Yet if you actually read the facts presented here in just one thread, you will see I am more Christian than Roman sheep. Clearly Augustine knew it was not correct to say Christianity began with some character myth created by Rome.

"As paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould points out in an essay on Ussher, the bishop’s calculation of the date of Creation fueled much ridicule from scientists who pointed to him as “a symbol of ancient and benighted authoritarianism.” Few geology textbook writers resisted taking a satirical swing at Ussher in their introductions. How foolish, the authors suggested, to believe that the earth’s geologic and fossil history could be crammed into 6,000 years. Gould, while not defending the bishop’s chronology, notes that judged by the research traditions and assumptions of his time, Ussher deserves not criticism, but praise for his meticulousness. The questionable premise underlying Ussher’s work, of course, is that the Bible is inerrant.

Ussher began his calculation by adding the ages of the twenty-one generations of people of the Hebrew-derived Old Testament, beginning with Adam and Eve. If the Bible is to be believed, they were an exceptionally long-lived lot. Genesis, for example, tells us that “Adam lived 930 years and he died.” Adam’s great-great-great-great-great-grandson, Methuselah, claimed the longevity record, coming in at 969 years. Healthier living conditions contributed, or so it was believed, to the long life spans of the early generations of the Bible. Josephus, a Jewish theologian writing in the first century, explained it this way: “Their food was fitter for the prolongation of life…and besides, God afforded them a longer lifespan on account of their virtue.”

To calculate the length of time since Creation, knowledge of more than the ages of death of the twenty-one generations was required; one also needed to know the ages of people of each generation at the time the next generation began. Fortunately, the Bible provided that information as well. For example, Genesis says that at the time Adam gave birth to his first son, Seth, he had “lived 130 years.” Augustine (as might a lot of people) wondered how a 130-year-old man could sire a child. He concluded that “the earth then produced mightier men” and that they reached puberty much later than did people of his own generation.

The Old Testament’s genealogy took Ussher up to the first destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem during the reign of Persian king Nebuchadnezzar. Ussher’s key to precisely dating Creation came from pinning down, by references in non-Christian sources, the precise dates of Nebuchadnezzar’s reign. He finally found the answer in a list of Babylonian kings produced by the Greek astronomer Ptolemy in the second century. By connecting Greek events to Roman history, Ussher tied the date of Nebuchanezzar’s death (562 B.C.) to the modern Julian calendar. Once the date of 562 B.C. was calculated, there remained only the simple matter of adding 562 years to the 3,442 years represented by the generations of the Old Testament up to that time: 4004.

Ussher next turned his attention to identifying the precise date of Creation. Like many of his contemporary scholars, he assumed that God would choose to create the world on a date that corresponded with the sun being at one of its four cardinal points—either the winter or summer solstice or the vernal or autumnal equinox. This view sprang from the belief that God had a special interest in mathematical and astronomical harmony. The deciding factor for Ussher came from Genesis. When Adam and Eve found themselves in the Garden of Eden, the fruit was invitingly ripe. Ussher reasoned, therefore, that it must have been harvest time, which corresponded with the autumnal equinox: “I have observed that the Sunday, which in the year [4004 B.C.] aforesaid, came nearest the Autumnal Aequinox, by Astronomical Tables, happened upon the 23 day of the Julian October.”

A London bookseller named Thomas Guy in 1675 began printing Bibles with Ussher’s dates printed in the margin of the work. Guy’s Bible’s became very popular—though their success might be as much attributed to the engravings of bare-breasted biblical women as to the inclusion of Ussher’s chronology. In 1701, the Church of England adopted Ussher’s dates for use in its official Bible. For the next two centuries, Ussher’s dates so commonly appeared in Bibles that his dates “practically acquired the authority of the word of God.”

It is the seventh day of the Scopes trial, on the courthouse lawn in front of a crowd numbering about two thousand, Clarence Darrow questions William Jennings Bryan about Ussher’s date for Creation. Bryan at first deflects the question of whether he believes that human history began in 4004 B.C. He testifies, “That has been the estimate of a man that is accepted today,” then adds, “I would not say that it is accurate.” (Years later, in their play based on the Scopes trial, Inherit the Wind, Robert Lee and Jerome Lawrence misleadingly suggested Bryan endorsed Ussher’s pinpointing of not only the date—but also the hour—of creation. They gave Darrow the laugh line: “That Eastern standard time? Or Rocky Mountain time?”) “Everybody knows or, at least, most of the people know” Ussher’s estimate, Bryan says. Darrow presses Bryan on whether he thinks the estimate was based on a calculation “from the generations of man.” Surprisingly, Bryan does not know. “I do not think about the things I don’t think about,” he announces. Darrow rejoins, “Do you think about the things you do think about?” “Well, sometimes,” Bryan answers. Spectators erupt in laughter. Even Judge Raulston chuckles."

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...es/ussher.html

We also should know that what a law says and what is enforced is another and often totally different matter. It was against the law to teach the Books of the Bible in Indiana around 1986 when I was living there. No matter - at my wife's school she had a fellow teacher I correctly said was a pedophile - another later story, who was teaching it. Here is a little update Wikipedia supplies, but it is getting worse all the time.

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Main article: Creation and evolution in public education

In the United States, the states of Texas, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Missouri, South Carolina, and Alabama require in their science standards that students "critically analyze key aspects of evolutionary theory," which was introduced after creationism lost the evolution debate.[1] Two other states, Louisiana and Mississippi, have adopted legislation allowing teachers and students to discuss scientific evidence critical of evolution.[1]"
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-02-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Of course, there is a nationwide effort to get creationism back into the schooling and brainwashing called education in the United States. I have no difficulty with open dialogue and discourse especially as relates to Intelligent Design. I actually can argue for such science and if it were fully explored it would be a very different thing that creationists paint it to be.

"Creation Science and the Local School District

Evidence for Creation

Efforts to introduce the teaching of the scientific evidence for the creation model of origins, distinctly apart from the use of any part of the Bible, along with the evolution model at the state and local level is meeting with increasing success. The scientific, educational, and Constitutional basis for this approach has been set forth in a number of Impact articles1-4 and in booklet form.5 It has recently been given strong support by an article in the Yale Law Journal.6 Action to implement the teaching of the creation model along with the evolution model has been taken by the Columbus, Ohio7 and the Dallas school districts,8 among others. Some action has been taken at the state level in several states, most recently in South Carolina, as described later in this article.

Mr. Paul Ellwanger of Anderson, South Carolina, after many months of effort, appears to have succeeded in efforts to have the scientific evidence for the creation model presented in his school district. The school board of the local district, apparently due mainly to the opposition of the district superintendent, refused several requests even to hear Mr. Ellwanger’s proposal. Mr. Ellwanger refused to be discouraged, and his persistence is now being rewarded. The chronicle of events is documented by the following series of articles and may serve as an aid and encouragement to others."

http://www.icr.org/article/creation-...hool-district/

With a name like Ellwanger he could give Jim Bakker a run for his money. Maybe they could team up selling those survival kits or use the enema stuff on each other,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ns-enemas.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-02-2016 at 01:00 PM.

This quote mentions Columcille who was the recipient of re-structured and watered down Druidic knowledge. He became immersed and adept enough in this knowledge to beat a pagan Druid of Scotland in the art of wind and rain management. That so-called Druid was a denizen of the forests living away from those who Rome might pay for delivering them his head. Columcille as Columba was the arch-Druid who protected bards he had learned these arts from; that was in 574-5 AD at the Synod or Council of Drum Ceatt, as the Dark Ages were about to become darker when the next century saw the Synod of Whitby formalize the seizure of Keltic Christian assets at this deal between Rome and a Northumbrian king/murderer. Later he was made a Saint of the Christian Church that was saying ‘Jesus is the new Druid’. Of course they were the interpreters for Jesus and it served them well to usurp his good name.

“Iona is known in Gaelic as Hi, Y or I, and has also been called the Isle of Dreams or
    Isle of Druids. It is made up of the oldest exposed rock strata of the earth, and it is
    obviously one of the ancient sacred centres. The name has been likened to the temple ‘Ei’
    of the Greek Apollo, {The Greek Islands had a Monastery of Iona even after the Muslims
    took Jerusalem.} ‘An’ or the Self-Existing-One of the Egyptians and ‘Yah’, the ‘I am that
    I am’ of the Hebrews. The sacred cranes of Apollo, the heralds of spring, were certainly
    special to Columcille. He had a young monk stand on the shore waiting for the first
    exhausted bird to arrive, and he promised dire {‘Dire’ was the term for specified fines or
    amounts in cumals from the Senchus Mor in time before St. Patrick personally burned
    150 hand drawn books; and then we have some glosses showing how he or others re-
    worked edited and censored these ancient canae.} penalties if the youth did not take
    special care before sending it off. The story of the saint copying out a famous manuscript,
    while the crane pecked out the eye of the king’s son who was peeping through a hole in
    the door at the light inside, is a curious intermingling with the crane legend of Thoth or
    Hermes, or with that of Manannán Mac Lir, whose bag, in which he carries the treasures
    of the world, is made from the skin of a crane. Three of these sacred birds guarded
    Manannán’s home, the Isle of Man, croaking out to passing travelers: ‘Do not enter/Keep
    away/Pass by.’ The accounts of Columcille’s encounters with the Pictish Druids and the
    monster of the loch, of bringing young men back to life, and other associations with
    Mercury as healer, are unsatisfying and inconclusive in many ways.
    The only occasion when Columcille is said to have returned to Ireland was for the
    Synod of Drumceatt, held in AD 574, to defend the bards who were about to be expelled
    as trouble-makers. He spoke on behalf of twelve hundred of them, which suggests that he
    was the chief Druid…” (12)

Imagine that! SAINT Columba, the venerated Church leader is a Druid! Just as
    Thomas Paine says Masonry is derived from the Druids. He was a member of the top
    Rosicrucian American Council of Three along with Ben Franklin. Thus we have Iona to
    Templar/Sion to Alumbrados/Illuminati and thence the Round Table/Bilderbergs or some
    new name they are using. And Iona is the likely place for many Hibernians as well as
    having taught other Orders in the Church such as Cistercians and Basilians. THEY claim
    roots back to Thoth/Hermes and Pythagoras and I agree there is a certain amount of
    knowledge and power that can be traced in these esoteric circles and clubs. However, I do
    not accept the statements they make about themselves at face value. They are very much
    different than they would like people to think just because they support kids who suffer
    burns, or orphans in the De Molay (Last leader of the Templars who was slow-roasted by
    the King of France.) Society. Rather than discussing Neolithic maybe we are talking
    about a Monolithic hierarchy of deceivers who make our lives serve their history or
    should I say, on behalf of women, ‘his’-story.

A friend of mine has recently commented on some information I gave regarding the Patriot Act and certain draftees of it who prepared it before the ‘terrorist’ attacks on the World Trade Center. He asked ‘Have we hit the snooze button too many times?”

Arthur Faram has discovered subsequent proof for much of what I wrote proving what others have said for over a century. Here is a look at a science we have only started to understand and which was part of ancient astrolabes like the Antikythera.

http://www.thenewporttower.com/

This old article of mine covers some of the Irish Issue.

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Irish-Issue&id=35604
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-18-2016 at 07:06 PM.