Thread: Icke, Makow, Fritz, Alex and Jeff

Icke, Makow, Fritz, Alex and Jeff

The plethora of people seeking to blame the 'powers that be' has been a ghastly part of what drives humanity against each other. Leaders are pictured as 'reptoid shape-shifters' or 'aliens'. Sometimes the leaders even wanted to sell that fiction when they wrote the Bible.

You should know how the War on Women began around the same time and you know your sisters in the world today have a long way to go before they get back to the equal position they deserve. But Makow sells the misogynist crap and your insecure male know-it-all control freaks eat it up. No major politician has even dared to make Family Violence a primary platform of education and renewal - not even in supposedly emancipated nations.

The French Revolution and people like Paine and Jefferson got the religious thing correct centuries ago - but it is BAAAAAACKK! There is a high degree of likelihood that Armageddon in one form or another will happen in the expansion of the cult born on the lies of Empire in the Old World.

When you stand back and consider what happened as a starting point for understanding history you are in an advantageous position compared to what the dates and events tale of propaganda will provide.

You really do not need to know who did what or what some people say about who did it until you know who got the money, land, assets, monopoly or power.

When you see a document like the Bible give the Benjaminites a monopoly on finances you are off to the races, unfortunately you will have all manner of lies to overcome. The extent of the lies has become clearer with new sciences and tools to analyse the facts. There are many facts in conflict and changes in names or fathering bastards to run part of the show has served the same people well. All of this does not make the Rothschild/Benjaminite/de Medicis continuum into an evil lot. You must actually study to know when they are doing something wrong - and know what options or other plans exist. It is easy to see where average people end up getting screwed or how the Halakah provides a scapegoat for concentration camps and ghettoes to hide the game which is actually at work. Old Otto was no stupid person and his insight caused people to get angry, but what better plan was there - than creating the wars to unite Europe?

1876: Otto von Bismarck states,

"The division of the United States into two federations of equal force was decided long before the civil war by the high financial power of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained in one block and as one nation, would attain economical and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world. The voice of the Rothschilds predominated. They foresaw the tremendous booty if they could substitute two feeble democracies, indebted to the financiers, to the vigorous Republic, confident and self-providing. Therefore they started their emissaries in order to exploit the question of slavery and thus dig an abyss between the two parts of the Republic."

His statement is a retrospective look back on the era of an earlier war where Andrew Jackson lied to black men who fought at New Orleans and thought they would be given their freedom. It also shows how smaller nations can be exploited by financial wizardry. Andrew Jackson threw the Rothschild bank out of America and created a pork-barrelling system which is even worse than the Fed - so now we have both corrupt systems to deal with. That is an over-simplification of the large variety.

People like Smedley Butler who enforced the wars have told you the truth and you (all people collectively) have not made changes to the extent needed in education, media, banking, taxation and every other institution you can think of. Social engineers and religious liars have actually confessed, but no change even after the good Pope John Paul II said they created Heaven and Hell as he apologized for two millennia of "heinous acts".

People like Jeff Rense, Fritz Springmeier, David Icke and Henry Makow get parts right and build big castles or monsters alongside reptoids, evil feminists, Black Popes and the ilk. The more people thinking they have it right who stop planning to work together the better off the forces for conflict become. Playing people against each other is not new.

http://www.rense.com/general88/hist.htm

‘The U.S.A. is not run by its would-be 'democratic' government. All the latter can do is try to adjust to the initiatives already taken by [the] great corporations. Nothing can be more pathetic than the role that has been played by the President of the United States, whose power is approximately zero. Nevertheless, the news media and most over-thirty-years-of-age U.S.A. citizens carry on as if the president had supreme power.’ - Bucky

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country.

As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”
    - President Abraham Lincoln, 1865

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am... The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned." The Writings of George Washington from the Original Manuscript Sources, 1745-1799. John C. Fitzpatrick, Editor. Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798

It is hard to over-emphasize the contributions to the welfare of people in America and Europe due to the Enlightenment Experiment. Yes, some aboriginal issues did occur and plans for wars to end all wars resulted - but we are more able to challenge ourselves rather than having so much time spent on religious feudal inquisitions and worse. Of course, we are still waging this war against tyranny but Goethe is a source of light and reason as we see in this introduction to a book on him from a fair and unbiased (As much as possible) source. What follows is the truth in far more ways than what you get from the thread titled characters who do not reference DNA data on the Ashkenazi or do not really research much at all.

"Throughout his oeuvre Goethe invokes the writers and thinkers of the Enlightenment: Voltaire and Goldsmith, Sterne and Bayle, Beccaria and Franklin. And he does not merely reference them: their ideas make up the salt of his most acclaimed works. Like Hume before him, Goethe takes up the topic of suicide, but in a best-selling novel, Werther; the beating heart of Faust I is the fate of a woman who commits infanticide, a burning social issue of his age; in an article for a popular journal Goethe takes up the cause of Kant and Penn, who wrote treatises on how to establish peace in Europe. In another essay Goethe calls for reconciliation between Germans who had fought against each other in those same Wars, as well as for worldwide understanding between Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Heathens. Professor Kerry shows that Goethe is a child of the Enlightenment and an innovator of its legacy. To do so he discusses a chronological swath of Goethe's works, both popular and neglected, and shows how each of them engages Enlightenment concerns.

Paul Kerry is associate professor in the Department of History and member of the European Studies faculty at Brigham Young University."

http://www.camden-house.com/store/vi...idProduct=8534

We have all seen excerpts from the Eisenhower exit speech in 1961 which has been called the Military-Industrial Complex warning. It also warned the whole world about what has happened in that takeover of sanity in support of nationhood. It's warning about technology is far more relevant today. Mostly it told us some things we need to have a vigilant and honest discourse about - and it has not occurred due to parsing Hegelian Dialectics by people selling one opinion or another as if any opinion is equal. That is worse in the present day - in my opinion - that it has been since the Dark Ages and I cannot blame people who faced the fires for what they said to protect themselves and whatever was at risk.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-03-2016 at 11:32 PM.

I will provide a link to the complete speech by Eisenhower, I have similar quotes by every US President since Jefferson, if they had a still functional brain. In one case or more I am not sure they had their wits about them (Reagan - "The scariest thing you'll hear is 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you.').

"But each proposal must be weighed in the light of a broader consideration: the need to maintain balance in and among national programs -- balance between the private and the public economy, balance between cost and hoped for advantage -- balance between the clearly necessary and the comfortably desirable; balance between our essential requirements as a nation and the duties imposed by the nation upon the individual; balance between actions of the moment and the national welfare of the future. Good judgment seeks balance and progress; lack of it eventually finds imbalance and frustration.

The record of many decades stands as proof that our people and their government have, in the main, understood these truths and have responded to them well, in the face of stress and threat. But threats, new in kind or degree, constantly arise. I mention two only.

IV.

A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction.

Our military organization today bears little relation to that known by any of my predecessors in peacetime, or indeed by the fighting men of World War II or Korea.

Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.

In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government."

http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~hst3...ts/indust.html

In the opening post we saw Washington talking about some airy-fairy Illuminati which you might think he was not involved in. But he was a student of and attended a Swedenborgian Church. The Weishaupt brand of Illuminati was not even the only one at his time which was a good thing to assist during a time when the Jesuits had been outlawed in many parts of the world. Weishaupt's Bavarian illuminati was influenced by or similar to Swedenborg's rather extreme Christian deranged visions. Jefferson supported Weishaupt as a "philanthropist" and he owed money to the Rothschilds who were formed at the same place and time as The Bavarian Illuminati which made great inroads to recruiting most Masons for a cause you will have to read a thousand posts and links or books here to get to the point of being able to talk intelligently about. I will select a few more things to post in this thread which I hope you will spread around and discuss once you get far enough along to say - "I was wrong". It does not matter what you currently think is right - you will have to admit you are wrong many times before you will know what is really true. In fact even after saying you know what you need to know a hundred times, if you really care you will discover just how wrong you are a thousand more times. Well maybe not that many unless you are saying you know what it is to be Enlightened or Illuminized (same thing according to an Illuminatus in a thread here).

If you read every word carefully in what Washington said - say three times; and come back in an hour to read it again, I say you will have many questions still unanswered as to what he meant. I am not suggesting you can possibly know what a Jacobin is or any single word fully - no, just read it until you are sure you got every bit of meaning you can glean from what he says.

Makow's hatred for women and what their recent equalization of power process entails is obvious. Fritz has a major issue with the attacks science made on his power center - the churches. Needless to say we must continue cutting into the power pf the pulpit or minaret and start taxing those who bomb us or the abortion doctors, at a minimum! And all these guys have taken a very biased input by Robison and Abbe Barruel as their starting point against the Illuminati of that particular type, in that limited scope that was mostly mere politics.

Over many years I have found the British Columbia and Yukon Masonry site to provide good research and plenty of truthful presentations. Here is what they say about the main detractors and fictional authorship by Abbe Barruel and John Robison.

"Neither Robison nor Barruel deny that the professed goal of the Order was to teach people to be happy by making them good — to do this by enlightening the mind and freeing it from the dominion of superstition and prejudice. But they refused to accept this at face value. Where Weishaupt and Knigge promoted a freedom from church domination over philosophy and science, Robison and Barruel saw a call for the destruction of the church. Where Weishaupt and Knigge wanted a release from the excesses of state oppression, Robison and Barruel saw the destruction of the state. Where Weishaupt and Knigge wanted to educate women and treat them as intellectual equals, Robison and Barruel saw the destruction of the natural and proper order of society."

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/illuminati.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-05-2016 at 10:10 AM.

Henry Makow tells us feminism is a planned demoralizing destruction of what humans should be focused on. He wants you to seek men out and marry during the years you are most fertile and beautiful, and serve your biological and religious instruction. I say monogamy destroyed a previous extended family society and gave men dominion over women - these things are in the records of the religions at their Councils in carthage (397) or in Hammurabi's Code. Well, actually the Hammurabi and Abrahamic thing had harems.

Talk about revisionist history!

Yes, it is indeed good to have a committed relationship and love, as he says. However, that was not how the religions wanted life for women to be - and if he thinks it was some occult design to destroy society as he says, then the onus on him is to demonstrate how wonderfully loving society was under the control of his religions. In fact they still are a misogynistic cult of greed and perversion. The Cathars tried to make women and men understand what a good relationship is, and their ethic is a cause of some advancements toward decent gender behavior, but they were burned at the stake by the "Hounds of Hell".

""In Spring, a young man's thoughts turn to love" and so do a young woman's.

Like pretty daffodils poking their heads above matted leaves, attractive young women are suddenly in evidence on neighborhood streets. They are usually alone and strike me as confused. They want male approval but are told men are evil. Their instincts say, get married and have children but society tells them families are oppressive: "Get a career instead."

If I could talk to these young women, I would say this:

You have been betrayed by society which has gone over to the dark side. Feminism, a lesbian and occult ideology which denies gender differences, is poison for women. It has destroyed the things you most want and need, namely love, courtship and marriage.

Young men no longer think in terms of winning your friendship and love. They no longer need to marry or even commit to get sex. If you don't go to bed, another girl will. No more dates. No more flowers, dinners, dances and movies.

It's booze, bed and "Good Bye."

"Women's rights" indeed.

Feminism was not a spontaneous, grass roots social phenomena. It was top-down elite social engineering i.e. behavior modification orchestrated using the mass media, government and education. It was wholly sponsored by the Illuminati (satanist) central bankers in order to make women have careers instead of families.

Film producer, the late Aaron Russo was told this by the Rockfellers. Watch this video. The purpose is to undermine the family as the primary social institution so people will be dependent on government and corporations.

It is part of a larger plan to bring in a veiled totalitarian world government by dynamiting the four legs of our human identity: race, religion, nation and family. The "war on terror" and 9-11 are other aspects of this elite agenda.

You are in the springtime of your life. Just as flowers blossom now, the years 18-26 are when you are at the height of your fertility and most attractive to males. This is the time when you must marry and have children if you want to be surrounded by loved ones when you are older. We are part of a natural cycle and we can't get a raincheck from nature.

So my message is: reject casual sex. Demand courtship and love. (If you don't have a strong exclusive connection with a man before sex, he certainly won't have time for you after the challenge is gone. )

Consecrate yourself for your future husband and children. If you belong to many men, it will be hard to ever belong to one. Concentrate on prospective marriage-minded males, usually a few years older than you. Don't waste your time on boys or nomads. You want a home builder.

Do not compete with other women on the basis of sex. Let the sluts have the sex. You are looking for a permanent lifetime commitment. Therefore cultivate the qualities and skills desirable in a wife and a mother.

Essentially this is a willingness to sacrifice for the right man. (This will make him love you.) And the right man is someone you admire and love, who is dedicated, trustworthy, loyal and demonstrates his love for you.

Meanwhile pursue a career as a second priority. You need to be independent in order to hold out for the right man.

I also describe the dynamics of heterosexuality, the exchange of female power for male love, here.

SEX IS THE SECRET RELIGION OF SECULAR SOCIETY

Our sex drive is a natural instinct to ensure we propagate. It is like hunger for food or love. It is the most physically intimate you can be with another person so you must be emotionally intimate first. People think they can get spiritual intimacy by physical intimacy. It doesn't work that way.
    - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/its_ok_to_be_a_woman.html#sthash.vRVX9Q0p.dpuf"

He says a man "certainly will not have time for you after the challenge is gone."

That is a dynamic bred into many men for certain - and it is often found in his culture from the Mediterranean religious region, where words of piety and honor for motherhood are frequent. He advises a spiritual union through proper female behavior. I say the proper relationship of union comes through experience and knowing your soul "within" by disciplines like Yoga and confidence rather than just looking pretty and saying what the trained man will like for a few years during your dutiful child-raising biological function. If you grow together and share the challenges of life and learning you will have a better and more respectful union with those who love you, not what role you are fulfilling in their sick and twisted religion.

And yes, you will be surrounded by loving brats a plenty in your old age. But will your hubby still be faithful and will society pay to feed and educate those brats?

Politicians know that if they addressed the totality of the problem it would mean many children would be taken away from parents and there is no social network in place like the extended family or clan that would ensure the children get the proper character development while having their human potential creatively embraced or developed. In some countries politicians enjoy wielding perverse power over people and giving them ridiculous religious laws or ideas about 72 virgins in heaven or the place of man versus woman. Arranged marriages are a form of prostitution and marriage itself needs to place the rights of children ahead of the rights of parents. All children become wards or citizens of the state and the costs or dangers associated with abuse are many.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-04-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Fritz and Alex Jones are together in the Truther conspiracy game. Fritz is an up front proselyte for all that has caused a sick war torn Armageddon seeking society with leaders like the Shrub or Canada's Harper. Yes, his thirteen family history has some validity and if you prefer to think these families have not set up your religions that is a hoot. They have used every tool at their disposal to try to manage society and yes, they have covered their ass when necessary. Would you prefer to have totally stupid people accept a religion they did not create but told you it was from some boogeyman? They did that well, and put themselves in the role of interpreter for those gods.

Honorable mention in the mercenary pursuit of your soul goes to pandering authors like Graham Hancock and Jim Marrs who once were better men before succumbing to mere alien frauds like Sitchin. You can learn from all these sources just as you can from paradigm sources. But you need to learn to think for yourself and ask many questions.

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

Alex has a "bone to pick" with organized religions that are mind control cults. Yet, the fact is he is a major believer in that mind control. It is almost funny, how they can talk out of both sides of every orifice simultaneously and have the plate going from person to person up and down the pews. The Tea Party has many evangelicals and fundies funding a platform of absurdity with nothing much to say or even agree upon. Other than "THEY" are agin us and WE must "overcome". Would Alex like to be the next "leader" from Texas? Is there something in the water supply there? Maybe they are related to Judge Roy Bean.

"Religiously, or should I say spiritually, Jones is a Christian. He clearly holds the Bible in high regard and is known to cite the more prophetic, arcane and violent books of the Bible–Ezekiel, Daniel, Revelations, etc.1 And he’s very devoted to his spirituality. He said:

I just want to try to be a pure and virtuous person. I want to try to transcend my flesh and be the true leader that we’re all meant to be… I feel the spirit of the Creator and it embraces me with chills…2
    But don’t even get him started on the institution of Christianity, or any organized religion for that matter. Jones views organized religions as institutions of control, of blatant hypocrisy. They dupe the public, and cooperate with governments and tyrannical organizations to keep humanity a giant flock of complacent sheep.3 He said:

One of the biggest problems in the United States is organized religion. Not just Christians, but Hindus, Muslims, other people. The leaders of their denominations have been funded openly by governments and corporations to preach doctrines of submission to government, submission to tyranny.4"

http://hollowverse.com/alex-jones/

I hope you look up Jack Chick, I would have put him in this bunch of boobs but he is fringe and does not really matter. In the past the world has witnessed the US penchant for abject stupidity and blaming all other nations for what is wrong while invading places they want to own or do the resource rape on (Philippines and more). You might remember the Oral Majority which was an Ofal minority including Ofal Roberts and Jerry Falwell. Pat Robertson, Jimmy Swaggart, and so many more were once doing what these kind 'folk' are doing. I know the current crew of candidates are making people either cringe or laugh out loud. I admit I more than chuckled at this headline "Cuban Mistress Crisis".

http://www.infowars.com/ted-cruz-and...stress-crisis/

We all know Sumerian script is now translated and Sitchin lied. Crystalinks has a brief summary of some of the people who made their mark by reviving the Bible aliens in this except on the Reptilians.

"Zecharia Sitchin claims to have translated Sumerian tablets referring to an alien race which created a race of humans to work as slaves in their mines in Africa. This race is called the Anunnaki and Sitchin claims that the "Black-headed" people of Sumer were created by these beings by mingling the "life-essences" of "man and beast". According to Sitchin, the "Black-headed people" were considered slaves in the Sumerian caste hierarchy beneath their creators. The Sumerian Tablets refer to the creation of the Black-headed people in the geographical area called 'AB.ZU.', which is said to correspond to West Africa. See also Stargate.

The royalty was said to be a combination between "dragons" and humans, or to be direct descendants of the Sun God, Shamhash. Contrary to the claims of David Icke, the Draconian Sun-God aspect of the royalty does not correspond to the Anunnaki, but to a different set of gods. Anunnaki comprised only 23 gods in the Sumerian pantheon, including Enlil (lord of wind/air) and Enki (lord of earth). Other gods were not Anunnaki at all, but were personifications of the Sun, or what were described as 'Sir', or Dragons, in Babylonian. This word, 'Sir', also apparently meant 'great serpent', and is related to the Sanskrit word 'Sarpa', which was also used to describe great "Dragon-Gods" who ruled over, and created, the original Dravidian culture.

Sitchin also suggests that the Annunaki probably still exist in some form or another, with some degree of influence over humanity. These beings are speculated to be either amphibious, reptilian, or quasi-reptilian, from ancient description.

According to Arizona Wilder, who claims to be a former mind-controlled subject of MK-Ultra (much like Cathy O'Brien), Zecharia Sitchin is in league with the reptilians as a disinformation agent. She claims to have seen him with other shape-shifting reptilians at many high-level functions attended by the world's "elite". Her claim to have been a subject of mind control makes her "eyewitness" accounts suspect.

Laurence Gardner, historian and holder of many other titles (the validity of which have been debated), claims that a "Dragon Bloodline" (a "Holy Grail") was created in ancient Sumer when reptilian aliens called "Anunnaki" descended upon the region and created a royal bloodline through genetic engineering.

Stewart Swerdlow, and old friend from NY, claims to possess extensive knowledge of alien intervention in Earth-human society, and describes in detail the activities of a Reptilian race called the Draco, originating in the Draco star system. He also mentions a more benevolent reptilian race called the Anunnaki, the Sumerian Program, which created the Black race in Africa. He claims that this is supported by ancient Sumerian tablets, as well as the histories of the indigenous peoples of Africa, such as the Zulu, as well as physical evidence such as ancient mines which have been discovered by the Anglo American Corporation, dating to 60,000 years B.C.
    "
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-04-2016 at 03:25 PM.

I hear David has quoted my book Diverse Druids as a source for some reptoid nonsense. Yes, I do quote many sources about the serpent cults of millennia gone by, and I also address mind-fogging which I once explained in a letter to him. I am sorry David has had issues with dependency needs and he saw hallucinatory visions of the Queen Mum turning into a reptoid. I explained the Skull and Bines people are able to mind fog and discredit people who seek inside information. What makes me even more sorry is how many people pay him money to read this crap.

'..according to Sir Walter Scott and others, it is the family's law of custom that the secret is known to only three people at one time. They take a "terrible oath" not to reveal the secret. Another guest, Lord Halifax, said that in 1875 a workman at the castle came across a door leading to a long passageway. The man investigated, but then he saw something that made him run back in terror. When the 13th Earl of Strathmore was told what the workman had seen he persuaded him to accept money to emigrate and give his word never to reveal what he saw. Lord Halifax said that after the incident the Early was a changed man, who became silent and moody, with an "anxious, scared face."

- David Icke, Children of the Matrix (2001)

If there is a mother reptoid or something - why would someone pay an individual who saw it, to go away somewhere? Would it be more likely that they would kill that workman or cause him to disappear with no possibility of anything ever coming back on them? I can think of many things which a workman might see and run away from. What was found in the basement of Ben Franklin's London home connects with the Skull and Bones Obscene Ritual and you should know about the Royals penchant for sexual rituals or the Monks and all the rest of the Hellfire Club.

We have explored some truly awful needs such as those provided by illegitimate children and Scarlet Women in the Christian Mystery Schools that Nero correctly called ‘cannibalistic’. The Communion and Eucharist were once part of the blood rituals of these cults of misogynists who ended the impact of the Keltic ('keltoi' in Greek for 'ancient ones' or the DN of Homer) extended family and egalitarian pan-tribalism. Yes, there are books explaining Dracula was a proud Catholic hegemonist and if you have eaten that bread on Sunday in Church you are a cannibal, the wine is blood or San Graal.

For people who think Nero was just talking propaganda here are some excerpts from the Holy Bible to cogitate upon. Please read this long after eating.

Leviticus 26:29 (NIV) You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (NIV) Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you -- so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot -- will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

2 Kings 6:28-29 (NIV) Then he asked her, "What's the matter?" She answered, "This woman said to me, `Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him The next day I said to her, `Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9 (NIV) I (God) will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

Lamentations 4:10 (NIV) With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10 (NIV) Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

Keltic leaders answer to the people rather than inheriting Divine Rights. It is interesting that female-oriented religions have been given the dubious status of ‘cult’ or ‘occult’ as in the case of Wicca and Kali cults.

This link really puts the boots to all the Anunnaki and related frauds.

http://gigalresearch.com/uk/publications-pharaohs.php
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-05-2016 at 06:13 AM.

People accused of the nonsense Icke's over drugged brain has concocted have not sued him because it is funny stuff no one seriously thinks anyone but a nutcase would believe. His racist agenda (like the others in this thread) is largely a function of a lack of knowledge about who the Rothschilds are and the things they actually have done to help humanity. Yes, as the De Medicis they backed the Cathars along with their Templar forces. What they got in return was a visit to the stake or fires set by power hungry ignocenti. There are reasons why they make money and yes, some of these things should be made illegal - but they are not, and many people take advantage. Given the set of circumstances surrounding the management of humanity and all the stupid people seeking free lunches, inalienable right to force society to care for them when they rob and behave like animals or just the bureaucrats and priestly pork-barrelling it is no great wonder to me that they continue guarding themselves and seldom stick their necks out. But here are some other probable events when they did during the last two millennia - Yeshua and family at Alexandria and Qumran, The Gracchi, Mani's attempt to unify religions, the Incan/Ostrogoths in Peru, The Huguenots safety in America, and the Jesuit/Alumbrados education of people willing to learn.

There are issues which deserve planning and history that these guys out of context, which gets thrown in with their utter stupidity and this leads to a form of disinfo I genuinely believe they really do not know they are in effect creating. In other words they are the perpetrators of that which they accuse others of being or doing. You probably have read some of what I say and come to the conclusion I am saying what these guys say - and sometimes some of the facts are the same. Just remember, facts out of context add up to lies. It is the nature of propaganda.

"In a meeting room in a community centre in Vancouver, the blackboard said "Strategy" and the leaflets said "Bigot Alert". A coalition of prominent anti-racist organisations shook hands and took their seats, notepads at the ready. A "leading racist" was about to land in Canada on a speaking tour. TV and radio stations were vying to secure chatshow bookings. There would be celebrity appearances, meet-and-greet-the-fans sessions and high-profile book signings. This was, the coalition felt, an unusual and disquieting turn of events. The media do not, as a rule, scramble to book racists for celebrity appearances. But this was an unusual racist, they said.

"Above all," began the chair of the meeting, "David Icke represents a political threat. His writings are anti-Semitic. David Icke states that the global elite, the Illuminati who dominate every aspect of our lives, are genetically descended from an extraterrestrial race of reptiles who came to earth some time ago in the form of humans, who are capable of changing their shape, who engage in ritual child sacrifice, who drink blood . . ."

The coalition shook their heads wearily. In terms of code words, they had now heard it all.

"What is this crap, this metaphorically hidden language?" asked a member of Anti-Racist Action, a visiting scientist from Somalia. "Who is a lizard? It's bullshit. Bullshit! As a human being, you have to use proper language."

"What do these words imply?" I asked him.

"What do you think they imply?" he replied. "Lizards? Reptiles? Cockroaches? Amphibians? They imply hatred. Racist hatred."

"Do you think that, when David Icke says lizards, he means Jews?" I asked.

"Of course!" he said. "What is lizard? What is amphibian? It is a pile of rubbish. Why he's using those terminologies such as lizards? This vile language. Vile bullshit. I'm totally, culturally shocked."

"So," continued the chair, "what are we going to do about this?"

Wheels had already been set in motion. The Canadian hate crimes unit had been alerted. So had the media. The coalition had also written to the former Canadian prime minister, Brian Mulroney, to inform him that David Icke was accusing him of being a reptilian, child-sacrificing paedophile. But so far, to the coalition's bafflement, Mulroney had declined to initiate legal action. Indeed, every individual accused of reptilian paedophilia by David Icke had so far failed to sue, including Bob Hope, George Bush, George Bush Jr, Ted Heath, the Rothschild family, Boxcar Willie, the Queen of England, the Queen Mother, Prince Philip, Kris Kristofferson, Al Gore and the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group.

"Why do you think that is?" David Icke had asked me when I interviewed him about this matter in London. Then he turned to my notepad and thundered, "Come on, Ted Heath! Sue me if you've got nothing to hide! Come on, George Bush! I'm ready! Sue me! I'm naming names! Come on, Jon? Why are they refusing to sue me?"

There was a silence. "Because they are twelve-foot lizards?" I suggested, smally.

"Yes!" said David. "Exactly!" "

http://www.theguardian.com/books/200...atures.weekend
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-05-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Henry Makow supporting a Traditional Latin Mass makes sense because these are the people who turned women into chattel at the Council of Carthage in 397 AD. Beyond that nothing he does makes a lot of sense even though he says some factual things. It certainly gets a lot of mileage when you appeal to the majority rather than make sense.

"One Sunday morning last June, through a sequence of spontaneous events, with no forethought, desire, or planning, I ended up at a Tridentine Mass. I didn't know what a Tridentine Mass (Traditional Latin Mass) was; I had never heard of such a thing. I was raised by a Protestant mother and Catholic father, neither particularly observant, and as a teen in my early seventies fell away from both religions. The few times I have had occasion to go to a church service, whether Protestant of Catholic, I felt they were "empty".

Meanwhile, however, I searched high and low for truth: Buddhism, various forms of mysticism, Carlos Castaneda books, Yogananda, Unity Church, meditation, Baptist Church, Theosophy, Course in Miracles, etc etc etc, and was serious for extended periods about some of them.

And then, last June, the universe intervened and crash landed me in a Traditional Latin Mass. I felt so disoriented by the experience of the Mass. My mind couldn't grasp what was happening and what these people were doing.

By the second week I was attending traditional masses several times a week... and continuing. The Mass unambiguously, unapologetically and powerfully establishes the true relationship of God and man, that is, man is under God. At first I felt embarrassed to kneel and say words like: "We praise Thee. We bless Thee. We adore Thee. We give Thee thanks for Thy great glory, Lord God, heavenly King.", my egocentric mind rebelling at this direct acknowledgement of who's who. Now, however, these words are humbling and moving because of the truth I feel in them. This is a real and serious attitude adjustment! I'm not the boss of me.

Other prayers are poignant and passionate, a crying out to God: "For Thou, O God, art my strength:...and why do I go sorrowful whilst the enemy afflicteth me?" Ironically, there is something strengthening about acknowledging the truth of one's dependence on God, and something powerful about expressing direct adoration. (These prayers contrast sharply with the bland and boring services of mainstream religions, in which man, not God, is often the focus.) The Mass is also a powerful reminder of the glorious majesty of God, an aspect of God which has been erased from modern consciousness. {Yes, erased by pulpit pounding Romanist Empire builders.}

With no exaggeration, I felt like Christopher Columbus discovering the new vast world, unexplored and overwhelming in its potential. Over the past months, immersed in learning about traditional Catholic teachings, so many mini-nukes have exploded in my mind, that is, various traditional Catholic ideas which would explode my established mental structure, toss everything up in the air to be resettled in a new worldview, more truthful, I believe. I often feel the palpable presence of God and the heavenly hosts (almost an anguish of joy I could say), and an indescribable Rightness about it.

A recent explosion, for example, was the new-to-me idea, which traditional Catholicism has evidently defended for centuries: the idea of objective truth, that is, we can trust our senses. As opposed to Descarte's meaningless "I think therefore I am." (instead of "God created me."), and Kant's idea that we can't really know anything for certain, and others. All of this insidiously and eventually led to our current subjectivism and relativism.

Another idea which has been sobering to me is the idea that worship and adoration are owed to value (God), and that this would be intuitively understood by the healthy psyche (from Dietrich von Hildebrand's "Personality and Liturgy").

What? What? Some of the other "mini-nukes" have been: homosexuality (really wrong), abortion (How had I never realized that these are little people whose lives are being cut short?), no absolute separation of church and state (You gotta be kidding!!), there is good and there is evil (as opposed to: "It's all good."), even understanding why modest feminine clothing is right (good grief!).

Also, realization of truth of Satan's minions in the invisible world, i.e demons, and how very, very common that is... really more the norm than not when it comes to extreme states of anger/lust/addiction/hatred/despair, etc., although this understanding has been removed from even the minds of many traditional Catholics. But this is the truth as taught for 1900 years by the Catholic church.

One can't read the Roman Missale for long without coming upon a prayer imploring God to protect from the wiles of the devil. (We have been trained to dismiss ancient peoples as dumb and superstitious, whereas they were smarter and wiser.) Well, I've had so many "experiences" in the last few months confirming certain teachings that it is mind-boggling, and quite unbelievable to me. This realm of angels, archangels, demons, Our Lady Queen of Heaven, is true."

http://henrymakow.com/2013/04/Reader...atin-Mass.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-11-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Jeff Rense is not above blatant lies including a 1.75 million year old bridge supposed found by NASA photos. The bridge is a natural coral and sand structure that was passable when the water was lower in the 15th Century. I can imagine a time when much of the water was under the ice cap that it was a fully above sea level connection of great width and height. I can also see why priesthoods claim all manner of gods or such create natural things. It does not make it true.

"It’s been called the Adam bridge, the Rama, Sethu (also Rama Setu – setu is Sanskrit for bridge), Ramar and the Hanuman bridge, and Setubandhanam.

According to the legends in the Ramayana, the great Hindu epic poem, it was

…built by the Vanara (ape men) army of Lord Rama in Hindu theology with instructions from Nala, which he used to reach Lanka and rescue his wife Sita from the Rakshasa king, Ravana.

It’s a twisting stretch of shoal and sandbank in the Palk Strait between India and Sri Lanka, about 18 miles (30km) long (depending on where you measure from, it can be reported as long as 35km). At high tide, the water is about 12 feet (4m) deep on average (apparently it ranges from 1m up to 10m deep in some places). The chain of shoals is roughly 300 feet (100m) wide.

It was reportedly passable on foot up to the 15th century until storms deepened the channel: temple records seem to say that Rama’s Bridge was completely above sea level until it broke in a cyclone in 1480 CE.

Let’s clear the first fallacy right away: the discovery of the “bridge” isn’t new, nor did NASA recently “discover” it in a photograph. Wikipedia tells us:

The western world first encountered it in “historical works in the 9th century” by Ibn Khordadbeh in his Book of Roads and Kingdoms (c. AD 850), referring to it is Set Bandhai or “Bridge of the Sea”. Later, Alberuni described it. The earliest map that calls this area by the name Adam’s bridge was prepared by a British cartographer in 1804, probably referring to an Abrahamic myth, according to which Adam used the bridge to reach a mountain (identified with Adam’s Peak) in Sri Lanka, where he stood repentant on one foot for 1,000 years, leaving a large hollow mark resembling a footprint.

The tombolo was photographed by NASA’s Gemini missions back in 1966 (photo here). However, that was before the internet existed to let wild and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories go viral.

Another NASA mission in 2002 produced a second photograph of the region (photo here) which, of course, spun the online conspiracy theorists off on a wild goose chase trying to “prove” it was the remains of a human-made structure connecting Sri Lanka with India."

http://ianchadwick.com/blog/debunking-the-adam-bridge/

Since the people in control invariably are found to be related to the great mythic creatures of their heroic pantheon like Lord Rama, guess who are the ape-men or Vanara who built the bridge between India and Sri Lanka. Yes, no doubt a lesser caste or the poor Tamil who were dispossessed and genocidally treated for most of their existence.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-12-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Alex Jones says David Icke is insane - and in that he could be right. But he is just about as bad - himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVoo8sb1-nI

At least Icke has the sense to say his aliens are from an alternate universe or separate dimension. The Bible thumpers would have them intervening physically and interbreeding Anunnaki or Elohim are more far out. Rationalwiki needs some physicists to set them straight on what is woo, too. The whole mess is a lot of money-grubbing half-wits who do not study more than what floats their own boat.

“”
    Just take David Icke, the local British curiosity famous for claiming that the moon isn't real and that the world is run by shape-shifting alien reptiles. Laugh all you want — that dude has a net worth of 10 million pounds, accumulated through book sales and expensive, sold-out live talks. Whether people are generally interested in the reptilian moon people or they're just paying absurd cash to watch a crazy guy humiliate himself for a few hours, that money adds up.
    —Adam Wears[1]

David Icke[note 1] is a human singularity of insanity best known for his "reptoid" conspiracy theory.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke

Alex Jones like the Bushes is a good Christian from a family of spies.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...d-2628956.html

There sure are a lot of sick people out there!
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-21-2016 at 03:57 PM.