Thread: Shropshire Road

Shropshire Road

It is a great time to have written the truth years ago. In Diverse Druids I reported how roads done long before the existence of Rome were very advanced. I reported the same thing exists in America from Georgia north for a thousand miles to the Mounds of Ohio. I reported how all so many churches have been built over Druidic sacred sites and structures, in Cholula or Chartres and any real sacred place was part of the Earth Energy Grid map as reported in the Newport Tower thread. The red headed megalith builders of myth and other ancient travellers developed many technologies now being recognized as real. You can read it in many threads from all manner of science as well as DNA research. The latter has only begun to be known. The astronomical observatories of the Americas including Teotihuacan with a radio telescope (I think) are also being proven. Take a look at the thread covering the work of Don Barone.

Rome and Greece are still touted as inventors but I don't readily recall a single thing they invented except for what was done by scientists like Archimedes in Arcadia where the colonizers of Greece still had an ashram or research center. Yes, I have shown there were early Greeks and Ionians who were great and learned people - but I have shown where they learned or ripped off the knowledge as well. Perhaps they invented Greek Fire, which might be like napalm or Brown's gas. Oh, one thing the Romans excelled in was propaganda.

"Mike Pitts states that the iron age British were "more aware of Rome than Rome was of Britain" (What the Romans didn't do for us, G2, 17 March). Some archaeologists have been championing the culture of pre-Roman Britain for some time and the Shropshire road may confirm that traders were bringing back continental innovations to add to existing native achievements in art and engineering.

In Dorset a new section of road has been unearthed at Puddletown. English Heritage states that this is Roman, without going into details as to how the date was reached. While excavating "Roman" roads in London some years ago, I recorded that two had been resurfaced. The previous road, in both cases, had been a simple cambered surface with U-shaped ditches either side. The roads were then updated with a new surface and the ditches squared. It is possible that these could be pre-Roman roads that were upgraded after the invasion. We should keep in mind that when we talk of "native" cultures in relation with classical civilisations, it does not mean that they were just waiting to be "civilised" by the more advanced culture. Britons had their own art and engineering skills. Why not take what they needed from across the water to improve their lives? Hamburger, anyone?

Chris Tripp"

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-roman-britain

Just because a playwright named Stoppard read a little truth about Arcadia and made a fictional play does not mean the truth was not true.

http://math.bu.edu/DYSYS/arcadia/

And Greece was just a colony of the DNN whose Sidhe developed drama and the Bardic arts of Druidry seen in that play. The languages of all the Mediterranean people are now (as my Ogham mentor said) accepted as derived from the language schools of the DNN or people with my name - Bairds or BRDs of one form or another.

"“This is not science,” he points out, “This is story-telling” (Stoppard 127). Although it is meant as a faint reproach, his remark points to the originality of the play’s relation to science: linking science and story-telling is exactly what Arcadia achieves in its marriage of mathematics and drama. Scientific theory is presented through narrative, and conversely mathematical ideas structure the story told by the play. Arcadia’s science pleases us precisely because it is storytelling rather than lecturing, and because it is more than conceptual: Stoppard not only appropriates mathematical models and ideas, but turns them into narrative tools.

Septimus, however, is not the only character who is reading Thomasina’s maths at that precise moment of the play. Moments earlier, Valentine has identified her drawing as a diagram of heat exchange. He declares that “She didn’t have the maths, not remotely. She saw what things meant, way ahead, like seeing a picture” (127). Thomasina’s ideas are also pictures, and this too reflects the role of science in Stoppard’s dramaturgy, since the swirling chaos of entropy or the “islands of order in an ocean of ashes” provide structuring images for the play. They become, in fact, metaphors."

http://sillagescritiques.revues.org/2461

I include this last link done before the Mayan Code was deciphered to show the state of academic ignorance of the era and how they pictured the transit of Venus as a superstition rather than a sun spot earth energy grid tool. The transit of Venus is the 260 day calendar. Cholula, the Caracol and Teotihuacan are mentioned and we know people like Gigal and Childress are on top of Tiwanaku as well. Unfortunately Gigal has an apocalyptic follower and I am not sure what the content of all I read means because it is in French and sometimes the translator does a bad job translating. https://translate.google.ca/translat...ml&prev=search

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1978JHA.....9..105M
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-16-2016 at 04:35 PM. Reason: typo

The best proof or source of many clues for my work was linguistics and epigraphy - now proven and supported by many more sciences. I honour those like this author who along with the Le Plongeons and Humboldts, MacDari and Churchward as well as all so many others mentioned in this post.

We owe so much to our ancestors who travelled this Earth sharing knowledge and rebuilding the human race after natural cataclysms. Why have we denied their existence?

Why is it that academia errs so much on history and we see the same errors repeat even after DNA has now proven linguists were correct in the mid 19th Century? There had been so many other forensic sciences before DNA which supported what a team of Smithsonian experts said about the Old Copper Culture of the northern Mississippi and Lake Superior and yet academics like Susan Martin of a nearby podunk university in Saginaw, were aggressively calling any and all comers - "liars" and going about saying things which include outright lies herself. I offered to debate her anywhere at any time just as I did with the Dean of Studies at Trent University who lied about what I said. Doug Weller of the demonramtops website was as bad or worse. The reason - I say --- they are paid to lie and the better they lie or succeed in keeping a lid on true history allows them to continue to get paid. Other institutions like the Canadian Museum of Civilization had to change their name when proven guilty of these lies. Now they are saying they want to do serious study of Manitoulin Island ancient mines over 100,000 years old which they allowed to be built over, and which they have all the proof they need, ferretted away after almost killing, robbing and hounding Rousseau (Their own former head man.) and Dr. Lee into ruination. There are many other examples of artifact destruction with intent to deceive, including the Peterborough Petroglyphs and Barry Fell's work there which Susan Martin offered to debate and yet did not do what she offered.

All over the world nations are founded upon serious lies, and the laws based on the concepts of the religions telling humans such lies are likewise a serious problem. HUMANITY IS NOT AS BAD AS WE ARE TOLD!!!! A few elite people have wrought the devil into existence and it is their acts which show what true evil is.

Yes, the linguists knew other science and artifacts were needed to prove the worldwide culture of Brotherhood developed mankind and his wonderful and often loving culture. Then some of them were taken out of context or made to seem in support of concepts like we saw with the Nazis. Racism has been a fundamental tool against mankind and misogyny has been it's bedmate. It continues to this day and it often includes ignorant people who actually believe the lies, doing exactly what the Nazis did - all over again. I am using the word Nazi for an elite who also tried to oust FDR and are responsible for Pinochet and Stalin along with many others.

"The comparison of languages is perhaps incapable of affording all the results which some persons have anticipated from it. It would be too much to expect from this quarter to demonstrate the unity of race, or an original sameness of idiom in the whole human species. But this resource, if properly applied, will furnish great and indispensable assistance in many particular inquiries relating to the history and affinity of nations.

It would be easy to point out instances in which the examination of languages has rendered substantial and undoubted services to the historian. The history of the Goths, who conquered the Roman empire, will furnish an example. The real origin of this people could not have been known with certainty, if we had not come into possession of an ample specimen of their language in the version of Ulphilas. By this we learn that they were not Getse or Thracians, as most of the writers who lived near to the era of the Gothic invasion supposed them to be, and as some modern historians have maintained; but, in conformity with their own traditions, nearly allied in kindred to the northern tribes of the German family. {There being Visigoths and Ostrogoths - the latter having disappeared and history gives lies as to why and where they went - where lots of proof now exists - they went to Peru.}

The origin of the Polynesian races has been illustrated by an investigation in one respect similar. {Their Ainu blood is in Peru as well.}

Some of these tribes are found in islands so distant from all other inhabited regions, as to furnish an argument in favour of the opinion, that they had the beginning of their existence in their present abodes. But a comparison of their languages has furnished proof that all the most remote insular nations of the Great Ocean derived their origin from the same quarter, and are nearly related to some tribes of people inhabiting a part of the Indian continent and the isles of the Indian archipelago. {See the noted linguist Clyde Winters in the thread on the Tamil Siddhar I connect with the DNN Sidhe.}

Even the history of the African and American tribes has been in many particulars elucidated by an inquiry into the relations of their languages, though the results which have been obtained have not proved to be precisely those which were hypothetically anticipated, and with hope of arriving at which these researches were in part undertaken. {The breaking of the Mayan code a few years ago revives hope in Brotherhood thinking as averse to the presentation of savages by the real heathens who burned both libraries and librarians since the era of Bishop Landa whose own writings proved great culture and civilization proof.}

Philologists have sought in vain in the old continent for a nation, from whose speech the diversified idioms of America may with any degree of probability be derived ; but an examination of the American languages themselves has led to some interesting results. The native races of North America are referred by a classification of their dialects to a few great divisions, several of which extend as radii issuing from a common centre in the north-western part of the continent, where it is divided from Asia by Behring's Strait. The traditions prevalent among the ancient Mexicans seem to have derived credit from the discovery of a chain of nations extending almost from New Mexico to Mount St. Elias, in the neighbourhood of the Esquimaux Tsehugazzi ; their languages, particularly those of the Ugalyachmutzi and Koluschians, bearing a curious analogy to that of the Aztecs and Tlaxcallans. Another series of nations, the Karalit, or Esquimaux, connected by affinities of dialect, has been traced from the settlements of the Tschuktschi in Asia, along the polar zone to Acadia and Greenland. Light has also been thrown in a similar manner on the history of the Lenni Lenape, and the great kindred family of Algonquin nations, {Researchers recently working to show Navajo far to the south have the same linguistic roots. Check into Topper's top archy named Goodyear who has blown the lid off the Clovis lie and takes the settling back to 50,000 years ago - see others like Guidon and Carter going back much further -etc.} on that of the Iroquois, and likewise of the Floridian and other races of North America, by a comparison of their national traditions with the indications discovered in their dialects.

One circumstance, which is perhaps of more importance than all the preceding, is the singular congruity in structure between all the American languages, from the northern to the southern extremity of the continent {Thomas Jefferson observed this but his researches were lost crossing the Potomac River and he never got back to the work.}. To this I only allude at present, having already in another place surveyed the facts on which the observation is founded, as they have been developed by the researches of Barton, Hervas, Von Humboldt, Heckewelder, and Duponceau. In Africa a remarkable and interesting fact was the discovery of a nation occupying nearly the whole northern region of that continent, to which the Kabyles of Mauritania and the Tuarik of the Great Desert belong, and whose branches extend from the Oasis of Siwah on the eastern, to the mountains of Atlas, and even to the Canary islands, on the western side; the Guanches, the old inhabitants of those islands, whose remains are said to lie embalmed in the mummy caves {The same techniques used in Peru and Scotland.} of Teneriffe, spoke, as it appears, a dialect of the same language as the Kabyles and Berbers."

"Full text of "The eastern origin of the Celtic nations proved by a comparison of their dialects with the Sanskrit, Greek, Latin, and Teutonic languages : forming a supplement to Researches into the physical history of mankind""

http://www.archive.org/stream/easter...cuoft_djvu.txt

The last comment supported later by Barry Fell. There is a tribe in Africa who came to the region near Venezuela and elsewhere who have six fingers - one of whom was in Major League Baseball and they have been in South America for at least ten millennia. The RH factor of the Pima Indians and a thousand other things from top scholars like Nuttall, Meggars, Jung, Kelley, Coe, Kehoe, Lopatin, Jennings, Dillehay, Chatters, Leakey etc..
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-10-2016 at 04:21 PM.

There is a lot to consider in this very good piece of educational material. I hope you know red ochre comes from many sources other than hematite or iron oxides. Bauxite is another source and one of the sources brings forth Cinnabar from whence mercury does come. Here you'll see why The Last Supper blood ritual has import as well as spiritual origins and academia's lack of willingness to see further back on our conceptual thinking ability seen in art. But it does go further than most in giving credit to origins of language far beyond mere tally systems like Cuneiform.

" Western traditions, too, believe in the power of blood across generations. Ancient Romans believed in the ancestral spirit which traveled in families via "bloodlines" and we still hear it said that "blood is thicker than water." We continue to believe in the power of blood to transfer potency and even disease across generations, as the presence of babies born addicted to drugs and with AIDS demonstrate. Nor does a small drop negate the power of blood, for we find dilution can make a substance more powerful in both homeopathic medicine and aboriginal practices. For the latter, a minute quantity "intensifies its need and ability to bond with others and imprint its energetic qualities on the surrounding shell of difference."10 Less happily, as Christina Firpo has demonstrated, "one drop of blood" was sufficient to consign Europe's colonial mixed-race subject-peoples to inferior status and was once used within the anthropological community as a basis for distinguishing races.11

As for the antiquity of red ochre art, in 2001, nine carved red ochre pieces, dating back 77,000 years, were found in South Africa.12 They resemble the lunar calendars carved in stone that paleoarchaeologist Alexander Marshack has decoded.13 David Lewis-Williams is among the rock art scholars who argue that symbols of entopic art indicate a world wide visual symbol system derived from our pan human neurological processing system.14 The oldest evidence of stone age art was also found in South Africa, a red ochre paint studio complete with an abalone shell paint container, dating back one hundred thousand years. 15"

http://worldhistoryconnected.press.i...m_kimball.html

All those people making major bucks selling the alien intervention nonsense should be shot and sh^t upon. But it is not their fault people eat up the crap. I know the TV producers seek it out - rather than facts. I know government people engage in destroying actual artifactual proofs that prove humanity is the cause of all the advances we are now learning the ancients had. If we understood these things it might bring back Brotherhood rather than Empire. I know entirely too much for my own good.

Not only do I have proof of metal-working in Peru - I have proof of smelting iron and making a crowbar. And the above link has a Kimball who may be related to one of those sources. It gets almost redundant and boring yet, everytime I see a TV show my blood boils anew. The Caral pyramids are older than the ones on Giza's Plateau according to some academics. The mummies found in the Hebrides and Canary Islands have similar interment procedures to those in Peru. There are many things that show advanced technology started in Peru and it is hard to know when it all began or what kind of culture may have taught the white people known as the Chachapoyas who were still the leaders of the people ruled by Incas even though history tells us they were defeated a short time before Pizarro arrived. I have presented a DNA map at W-M which shows the Ainu (DNN) in Peru and Polynesia.

"A team of archaeologists, led by Dr Mike Parker Pearson of Sheffield University, has recently found the remains of what are believed to be two mummified Bronze Age bodies, buried under the floor of a prehistoric house at Cladh Hallan on the Hebridean Island of South Uist. The house in which the mummy skeletons were buried was part of a unique Bronze Age complex, which is as mysterious as the preserved corpses that were buried there.

'The skeletons looked very unusual...like Peruvian mummies'." (1)

The situation in science regarding Easter Island is wrapped up in genocidal efforts by Catholics from Peruvian conquerors and a concerted effort to deny certain very real possibilities including early inhabitants as far back as Rongorongo from Ilavarta. Wikipedia does not say it is from Ilavarta or Mohenjo Daro. Nor do most scholars want to discuss ocean travel from before the time of Sumer or their Cradle of Civilization theory which is a pile of Biblical you-know-what.

Satellite and GPRadar has been used for decades now. Ms. Moore found another site near Angkor Wat which was older. Now we have Sarah Parcak getting active along the eastern seaboard to prove what only fools doubt. Many people were coming there for a very long time before Columbus. I think walls and roads will be found all over the world.

"Parcak told the New York Times that hundreds of sites across the eastern seaboards of Canada and the U.S. were considered, and the Point Rosee location looked promising, marked by "'a dark stain' with buried rectilinear features."

An expedition to the site last summer uncovered traces of a kind of iron known to be worked by Norse peoples, as well as turf walls and a Norse-style hearth. The iron itself -- a variety of 'bog iron' extracted from bogs in Scandinavia rather than mined from the ground -- was strong evidence of Norse occupation of the site, as no indigenous peoples are known to use that iron smelting technique.

"We did not find one single shred of any [contradictory] evidence, so that leaves two options," Parcak told the CBC. "It's either a new culture that looks and presents exactly like Norse, or Norse ... But obviously we have a lot of work left in front of us before we can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is.""

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/new...oundland/65854
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-11-2016 at 09:27 PM.

And the hits just keep on coming! History is a web of lies where people call other people ignorant or unable to write or travel, or even think and be conscious (John Locke and the Pope during the heathen invasion of paradise). But the people before the second millennium BCE in this report traveled and traded in the whole area from Egypt to Denmark.

"After taking a new look at a pair of ancient cobalt beads, archaeologists now believe these Bronze Age artifacts may have been manufactured in the same workshop as the blue glass on King Tut’s death mask.

If that’s the case, an extensive trade network likely ran from ancient Denmark to Egypt and Mesopotamia around 3,400 years ago, the researchers say.

For the research, an international team of Danish and French archaeologists used a technique called plasma-mass spectrometry to analyze the chemical composition of 23 glass beads dating back to between 1400 and 1100 B.C. The set of beads was unearthed from Danish graves in the late 19th century.

The analysis revealed that two cobalt beads in the set contained the same trace elements as glass made in Egypt around the same time, which suggests they came from the same region. In fact, the researchers say the new discovery is the first Egyptian cobalt glass that has been found outside the Mediterranean area."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6323680.html

Maybe it is the first called Egyptian but Merovingian glass was archaeologically unearthed at Glastonbury.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-17-2016 at 09:07 AM.