Thread: Sodom and Gomorrah

Sodom and Gomorrah

Sodom and Gomorrah

The National Geographic people trotted out some alien intervention academics recently. I find they have been better than many pandering programs but I cannot forgive this sort of profiteering and building upon the ignorance of people who become more entranced by the idea that the Bible has value or merit as a guide to more Apocalyptic and racist thinking.

At one point they had a man talking about the archaeological digs have shown a 2500 year old culture that was highly developed and had many buildings with foundations being all that was left. He calculated that the energy needed to destroy the structures and fuse the pottery with high heat was equal to 68 atomic bombs.

Aside from the fact that 25,000 years earlier in Dolni Vestonici we had ceramics with this level of heat - what atomic bomb was he talking about? The yield of energy from an Atomic Bomb such as hit Hiroshima is only five kilotons. There are conventional bombs called bunker busters with ten times that force. There is not any evidence of radioactivity here or in India where other religious dogma describes what appears to be similar. The half life of radioactive bombs is well known and any bomb would be measurable today.

I cannot blame the ignorant people who accept some god or alien (Elohim, Oannes, Anunnaki etc) had this power and man never did; thus they give their lives and souls in exchange for 72 virgins or kill true and intelligent students of the Merovingian adepts like Solomon. After all - we have had millennia of the wisest and most powerful people telling us this crap!

Caves of Hathor Abydos and Phosphorus:

Probably even before Sodom and Gomorrah were burnt and destroyed by the conjunction of the tar or pitch pits all around it coming in contact with Phosphorus slush we had advanced sciences all over this planet. Sometimes it was kept secret according to Rosicrucians or The Great White Brotherhood of Master Craftsmen with their everlasting lamps. Sometimes we lost it in great cataclysms which almost wiped out humanity (8350 BCE for one). The tubes with hoses going to them are for phosphorus (I suggest) to light up the caves which could not have art drawn on the walls and ceilings with any other explanation. There is no residue of burned oil or candles and no one has shown a mirror light reflection system capable of lighting up the caves - but that is a possibility. You can check out the explanations of Lumir Janku and others I have made for the varied depictions for other glyphs and you can be certain I know science and esoterics have many alternative explanations. Science existed for all these depictions without resorting to the 'easy answer' of alien intervention or gods did it. Once man knows his gods have been lying to make themselves powerful we might start working towards our true Divine Providential Purpose (Logos).

Yes, phosphorus and Greek Fire or Brown's Gas and at-one-ments are not new. Attunements such as I have developed in books on the Harmonic (Logos) and Tesla have many ancient sources. There are other even weirder possibilities and some which even include alien contact or information transfer - but I can explain them all with known science man developed throughout his evolution. And another recent show trotted out a wormhole in a Lake near where my aunt had her cottage and we went as we grew up - Lake Michigan. This show even showed David Hatcher Childress has gone along with the money madding crowd and I saw him debasing himself by suggesting something I could agree with if it was presented without the alien intervention connotations.

BUT - and this is a big but - with academia repeating religious and colonial or imperialistic history - how can man build Brotherhood and love of each other or all soulful life?

The Cradle of Civilizations is my target as the most vile and egregious myth mankind has or is suffering through. I hope I live long enough to see my efforts get more traction, but all the alien TV Shows and movies about mutants (I also explain the science of creation in terms of hybrids including Neanderthals. Which is finally being proven and accepted.) and the Ainu - but more work is required.

Werner Von Braun - the Alien:

Yes, the History Channel is like the emperor with no clothes or the pulpit-pounders passing the money-plate. It has almost no credibility and anything it says must be triple checked and understood before passing it along as evidence - for anything.

To quote Nick Pope and not present proof is the same kind of thing they do on shows like Ancient Aliens - it is easy to get talking heads or prostitutes (if there is a difference) to say anything for money. Heck, H. G. Wells was a best selling author and secret society member admired by Hitler and his Bulwer-Lytton derived group who called Hitler the Messiah. He wrote a book in 1901 that showed man on the moon. I turned the show off at this point and I imagine they went into Tesla calling himself an alien - which he did. But like myself - Tesla said that sort of thing before he learned other explanations. He later went with de-materialized dimensional travel as an Harmonic potential with his friend Vivekananda.

There were many people who presented designs and calculations for ballistics before Von Braun. In the 18th Century one of the most prominent Americans named Benjamin Thompson developed rifling techniques to reduce drag and friction. FDR called him one of the three most important Americans of all time, you probably have not heard about him. As Count Rumford he is the equal of Thomas Jefferson and I did a book on them called Tuckahoe Mud as well as one on just Rumford. There is not one full size book on Rumford other than mine and you will seldom hear he was an alchemist. In his era an Italian alchemist made designs used by the Russians in their Sputnik program. You have seen designs of many things including helicopters from Leonardo. Seeing through time as well as the Philosopher's Stone is known for millennia to people like me, but I did not need the Higgs-Boson proof to know these things.

The Real Conspiracy:

Late in the 20th Century Time-Life Magazine published a book titled Man, Myth and Magic. It presented the case for there being no proof for a Philosopher`s Stone which had any benefit to transmute anything because Paracelsus died poor. Yes his will left what little he had not given away - notably a chalice not unlike one of the descriptions of the Holy Grail - to a friend. I had his formula for the Stone in two books, half in each; a modern day biochemist wanted to make it with me - he agreed it would work. This was not the kind of thing you can find in simple directions on the Graham Hancock site or what AMORC members sell. It saddens me to see Hermetics being abused and propagandized in all so many ways including The Secret. You can get more for free from The Kybalion than either of or any of these things lead you to believe.

I am told Hancock details something he calls Bogolism is a recurring plot or knowledge system involved in secret circles. The Bogomils are part of the Cathar continuum which might be a millennium old. Any reader of Michael Grant`s real book on history can find him talking about the second millennia BCE with Imhotep-Asklepios or Thoth-Hermes (same thing but one Roman and the other Greek). He is not the best source for alchemy history and admits he cannot judge Pythagoras or the things he was witnessed having done by credible sages. His book is The Rise of the Greeks and I provide this because most readers will check into the Christian lies or mainstream media to see there was no such thing as Alchemy in this era. They might even see an MI5 or 6 former official named David Barrett say the same stuff in his book Secret Societies. I have a lot of proof it was around when the top religious scholar of the 20th Century says in his book The Forge and the Crucible - Mircae Eliade says it began when the first shaman collected metals and herbs. You can find it in Roshdi Rashed writing the Arab Encyclopedia and Mark Haeffner writing a Dictionary on Alchemy.

If Solomon is a wise man like the Magi of the nativity myth and the religions are able to get away with calling the family of Solomon and a person later called Yeshua, by titles like shepherds or carpenters to make some all-seeing god they interpret everything for - seem real - I ask you to think who benefits. Why are Hancock and his crew selling the Biblical Anunnaki or Elohim alien intervention story rather than detailing how much proof of man being cultured and civilized a very long time before Empire and imperialistic nation building. Now there is the real conspiracy.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 06-09-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Today I saw a video detailing a $100 million dollar Ark which the engineer thinks people will think of as God`s History Book - is nearing completion in Kentucky. I have not checked into it - it is too insane to not be true. The hill people and the family trees of the region that often have no limbs, might be part of this, but when I think of how many Evangelicals and Fundamentalists it takes to elect a President I wonder - maybe god makes a lot of immaculate visitations.

In response to my large article above - back and forth on my oldest brother's issues with his bad acts or karma which cause him to need to believe he is 'forgiven' in some Grace.

My oldest brother detailed how bereft of knowledge the people of Romania are about their most austere son - Eliade. It was in response to the above. His e-mail carries on about myth and the Massey Lectures. Here is my reply.

I forget the name of the woman who said Cervantes was the best mankind had ever achieved in some evolutionary apex of her own imagination. Maybe it was Edith Romanes (was that the author of the Port Royal book?).

In any event Eliade's corpus is far more than almost any other author - he even took Jung to task on Yoga. You would do well to start with the one I refer to - it is small. I suspect he was an alchemist or associated with due to a name which comes up in publishing one book of his - Flammarion -yes, I know they published others. His insights put culture where it belongs - and myth like all religion in it's place.

Seeking meaning must become scientific or else life will disappear due to ego.

Next day has these words from me to add.

Do you forget giving me (loan) the Port Royal book addressing Pascal's support of them - which I used to flesh out some other things in my book on Josephine (who name is not that - and a recent author suggests Napoleon was sexually involved with his brother).

In the aethereal knowledge bank or genetic info transfer I have often spoken of - last year I sent out the horizontal gene transfer research done in botany and genetics. This is part of what Tesla, Gurdjieff, Krishnamurti, Pascal and St. Germain worked with - and under names like the Akashic and Ein Sof one can attune to whole libraries such as I did when writing.

I believe there is a good chance Jung kept The Iliad and Tibetan Book of the Dead near his bedside for 20 years in order to establish this connecting attunement with the archetypes of human culture.

Hancock and Wilcock or other alien theorists are tapping in to things when they do their drugs. The things in alternative dimensions are often the forms they themselves send out - so it becomes self-fulfilling prophecy which also can be what people do when they think thoughts about other people. To explain that one might use the native American Indian theory about a photo capturing the soul - but which they understood in high levels to be impacting not capturing.

Yes, many people do some medical tourism - none are doing a good job or making the real profit for mankind which could result.

The book of Eliade's published by Flammarion I believe is The Forge and the Crucible first edition in the 1950s. Flammarion is an alchemist some even say is St. Germain or a wanna-be of him. If I am right about that I probably got it from Gurdjieff's students who wrote Morning of the Magicians and Rauschning says includes Haushofer as the remote programmer of Hitler the mediumistic wanna be mystic. Such things are not mystical simply because such people do not understand them.

Haushofer is one of the Gurdjieffian Remarkable Men.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 06-09-2016 at 05:09 PM.

This is a reply to someone who has read a book of Gurdjieff's in the language he says Gurdjieff used best - which I would doubt was Russian.

Dear R

The person I am conversing with in the post you refer to is my oldest brother who learned Russian a little when he went there and more when he became personal friends with a top military and noble man who Khrushchev trusted and who wrote an excellent English book about his efforts saving Jews from Russia after the war. I found it better than Gurdjieff but Gurdjieff was not a logician - like Ouspensky and yet Gurdjieff does not need to be - for his books to communicate. Ouspensky was confused and probably never really got the knowledge right.

We both have read all of Gurdjieff and I have read most of his students even including Bragdon. My book on him has been used in Scottish Gurdjieffian groups for many years.. I refute what you say about having to know Russian to understand him or the Sarmoung (Sarman and other linguistic spellings). I can do this at present because I have the advantage of another dozen years since I wrote my book I know my "speaking" ability exceeds Gurdjieff - because archaeology, science and DNA have all come in on my side. However, his student Idries Shah did beat me a little for a while when he traced the 'ancient masters' back before white people. You should read the thread on the Ainu and the one A Million Years Before Atlantis as well as the little I have here on OM to Ogham.

The problem with all those relying on mediumistic viewing for their world view is the ease of fraud involved. He and Blavatsky, Bulwer-Lytton and Hitler's handlers are not even as accurate as Jane Roberts (Seth Speaks). Archaeomythology is way too far beyond simple description but today there are people combining all these arts and sciences. I have three threads at W-Mysteries forum which take more than a book of writing each from all these current sciences - and have laid out equipment we could engineer or create - as well as what has already been done with former partners of mine. You might start with a Washington Post blog of Sharon Weinberger's from over a decade ago - I think it is titled Mind-Machine Interfacing - then look up Persinger and the God Helmet - addressed above in passing. HA!

I should love to see your book, for surely it would take at least one - explaining what you are trying to say about sacred geometry and how the Enneagrams are able to predict personality so accurately and yet were the outcome of knowledge from at least 6,000 years ago. Perhaps you could explain the variations on the pentagon dodecahedron and Ein Sof aspects known to people like Pythagoras the Druid.