Thread: New Theory has been revealed by Archiphoenic for the Gigantic Megalithic stone

Archiphoenic Guest

New Theory has been revealed by Archiphoenic for the Gigantic Megalithic stone

New Theory has been revealed by Archiphoenic for the Gigantic Megalithic stone building of Baalbek, This theory based on long time research
    and knowledge of the ancient
    Phoenician finger prints.
    How this gigantic stone was used as the foundation of the Phoenician temple which lately was converted to invaders Gods temples?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g1cuqUryro

I would like to re-introduce this topic because it seems to me that the ancient mythological and cosmological knowledge about the creation of our Milky Way is very much forgotten and not taking seriously.

When readig of the many cultural Stories of Creation, it is obvious that there is a common tread going through the telling and its meaning.
    With my braindumps web graphics course 220-802 braindumps you will learn University College London the best and simple method of web designing. Our guide and live demo wikipedia will teach Youtube how to include images in your Flash file.