Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacsayhuaman - Amazing Stonework

wow!
    thats such perfection, heard of the taj mahal.
    the work on that monument is also done by the hands , without any mechaniery.
    i think we are capable of doing such wonders that one cannot imagine.

Such miracles as Sacsayhuaman we are not able. Sacsayhuaman was cast in liquid stone, as well as many similar structures. Look for a real alien technology that was used on Earth in ancient times. "How was softened stone".

When I met the leaders of an archaeological team that studied Tiahuanaco I told them about poured in place technology such as done (according to the writing of Pliny) on the Giza Plateau. Certainly huge rocks could not be moved across mountains but there are other technologies just as there are when building buildings today. Dr. Davidovits is the modern day patent holder of what can be called pyramid stone and it was needed to make these earthquake proof structures. The right hand man who helped discover around forty Peruvian cities has been a long time correspondent of mine and would still be if his dogma hadn't caused me to grow tired of it. He and Gene Savoy also built a craft to prove ocean travel from drawings found in some of the ruins. They didn't quite make it to Hawaii. Here is something to start your searches. http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/198...-vilaya-jungle The Ostrogoths did not just disappear and the Sun-Kings were white Chachapoyas.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-08-2015 at 03:19 PM.

after seeing Puma Punku and other places in Peru i was convinced only aliens technology can do these amazing rock cutting ,my theory is: desintegrator technology(an application from space travel) energy beam that break atoms bonding very narrow like 1-2 mm wide extremely powerful ,can be turned at 90 degree at bottom of cut , as atoms are break alone they will exit cut face like a very fine dust but mono atomic silicon atoms will tend to re-attached to side walls creating vitrification observed .By what we can observe in Brien Foester video most of rock are: andesite granite and limestone

to melt stone like granite and andesite you will need about 1150 to 1300 degree C but after that these stones will not be granite no more crystals and a lot of energy to do it ??? i think it will be easier to cut the stone providing you have technology to do so.

If you were convinced it was rock cutting then you might be correct but even if it was rock cutting (which it was not) then there are non alien explanations such as an engineer named Christopher Dunn has supplied in his book Giza Power Plant.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Baird View Post
    If you were convinced it was rock cutting then you might be correct but even if it was rock cutting (which it was not) then there are non alien explanations such as an engineer named Christopher Dunn has supplied in his book Giza Power Plant.
    if i remember correctly M. Dunn was talking of ultrasonic tools in regard with holes and granite tube founded by M.Petrie , he had demonstrated alson trying to cut andesite rock from Puma Punku with a laser and with diamond circular saw he demonstrated these cut do not have same finish as the flat surface of the rock . In Peru there are many place in which rock were carved and cut with very thin kerf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QizCez2gOdw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4WoNaxbb-0
    Last edited by al2207; 02-08-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Yes, many technologies are used in building anything. For example - there were metal crowbars in the Incan times despite a whole load of lies to the contrary. But I have provided you scientific proof for the poured in place technology under a thread with that title.

curious to see where you find metal bar in Peru
    Last edited by al2207; 02-09-2015 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by al2207 View Post
    curious to see where you find metal bar in pure

What??? In pure rock??? I have no idea what you might be headed at but let me try a couple of guesses. You did not read how the science team broke up the rock to determine the make up and how it was created. You are now asking if I am talking about metal in the rock? Maybe you don't think the fact that metal-working technology was available to the builders has any effect at all on the construction. Even if they somehow melted rock as suggested has some relevance (and I don't know where that came from) they would have to place the rocks in the angled way that makes them most earthquake resistant. In moving heavy objects metal would be better than wood.

Or maybe you have heard about white powder and high spin atomic levitation possibilities stolen by Gardner of Genesis of the Grail Kings from a modern scientist but perhaps only as a means to explain an old theory. That would certainly allow the placement of the rock and it was something I once considered possible given the utter lack of any explanation at all for moving the Stonehenge rocks or even more incredible what the Spanish tried with Peruvian natives in moving rocks that sometimes weigh 500 tons. I do actually try to come up with sensible answers, rather than take some easy way out like saying "aliens did it". And that also applies to the Nazca Lines which are located over deep aquifers and have symbolic energy attuning benefits both real and imagined or able to get people's mental energy involved.

When WGBH filmed This Old Pyramid they did not show the fork lifts and metal bars used to put the rock (a mere 20 foot pyramid) in place. The thing they built shifted in a couple of weeks too. Perhaps most important is that smelting existed (I found this in a book not in a dream as some of the things people here seem to think valid.) and advancements like that speak to travellers or what is known as cell diffusion history.