Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sacsayhuaman - Amazing Stonework

sorry for mistake ,English is not my first language
    yes i think bronze chisel will not do any harm to andesite and; what was done in Puma Punku is way over what we can do today all delicate triple rabbet groove and inner square.
    I do not have any problem with Stonehenge human made it : lot of people and plenty of wood.

Quote Originally Posted by al2207 View Post
    sorry for mistake ,English is not my first language
    yes i think bronze chisel will not do any harm to andesite and; what was done in Puma Punku is way over what we can do today all delicate triple rabbet groove and inner square.
    I do not have any problem with Stonehenge human made it : lot of people and plenty of wood.
    Hmmm. You have not read the science that explains poured in place and you seem to know how wood is useful for rolling Stonehenge rock despite no one being able to do it from attempts I have seen. And similarly you have not described how these rocks were fitted together.

I do not think block can be poured in Peru and Bolivia the 2 main rock used were andesite and granite and nearly all of them shown evidence of glassy surface and incredible cutting technique with square cut and the back is flat also. In Cusco at the Corikancha there is evidence of block with extremely flat and parallel surface going all the way to the back portion ; the wall with a nice curve is also something we can barely achieve today . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVS5Okw5ERM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7X27NQm7Q
    Last edited by al2207; 02-11-2015 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    I have not actually seen them but they look like granite rather than limestone. I once worked in engineering of highways and it does not look like any limestone I have ever seen. Most blocks are granite in the Peru area due to the abundance of the material and its longevity.
    most rock are andesite but some are granite

Quote Originally Posted by al2207 View Post
    I do not think block can be poured in Peru and Bolivia the 2 main rock used were andesite and granite and nearly all of them shown evidence of glassy surface and incredible cutting technique with square cut and the back is flat also. In Cusco at the Corikancha there is evidence of block with extremely flat and parallel surface going all the way to the back portion ; the wall with a nice curve is also something we can barely achieve today . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVS5Okw5ERM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7X27NQm7Q
    Can you pour water in Peru? Your argument is non existent. To place large rocks as finely situated as these would take a person as large as half of the mountain or something huge. Yes, flat surfaces occur when your pour the rock into a mold in situ. Please go to the post on pouring the rock where I gave you scientific evidence and thus argue based on facts - and I can see you quoting the facts you disagree with.

after reading it, the most point is: they are saying it*is like the stone were melted it is obvious, but how it was done nobody knows ,if it was heated they acknowledge hard stone like granite will not be granite anymore , same comment will apply to andesite . From what i see it will take a lot of energy even only to softer the stone ; my theory can apply with roughly the same result . I respect your belief but in Peru there are many site in which the rock were cut directly from rock face (not melted ) .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AFR57ibKA

You can't read English either - I guess. I will put the facts here for all to see. There also is a part about the lie in This Old Pyramid which I almost funded legal action to correct as I note. Please don't say you read something if you have not in the future - that is improper behaviour.

A new scientific analysis demonstrates the artificial nature of Egyptian Pyramid stone. The article titled: “Were the casing stones of Senefru’s Bent Pyramid in Dahshour cast or carved? Multinuclear NMR evidence” was published in Materials Letters 65 (2011) 350–352, by an international team of scientists involving Kenneth J.D. MacKenzie (MacDiarmid Institute for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand), Mark E. Smith, Alan Wong, John V. Hanna (Department of Physics, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7Al, UK), Bernard Barry (Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences, Lower Hutt, New Zealand) and Michel W. Barsoum (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA).

The abstract reads: “A comparison was made of the solid-state 29Si, 27Al and 43Ca MAS NMR spectra of the outer casing stone from Snefru’s Bent Pyramid in Dahshour, Egypt, with two quarry limestones from the area. The NMR results suggest that the casing stones consist of limestone grains from the Tura quarry, cemented with an amorphous calcium-silicate gel formed by human intervention, by the addition of extra silica, possibly diatomaceous earth, from the Fayium area.”

And repeating the key part - which everyone should know and then ask why do TV shows allow Hawass to get so much airtime after having lied and framed Dr. Davidovits - and why do TV shows encourage such lies that include allowing [people to think alien intervention makes any sense?

casing stones consist of limestone grains from the Tura quarry, cemented with an amorphous calcium-silicate gel formed by human intervention

There are many other technologies which I demonstrate were used in building the Great Pyramid. You wouldn't build a building today using only one method would you? Here is the best answer to moving the obelisks that are proven to have been quarried. But many of them could be moved by other means. The risk of fractures in such moves would be far less if they had this method. I have read where the US government seized records of Leedskalnin and Wilhelm Reich, whose orgone is very similar to the cosmic force at work in this description. I have proposed they used this knowledge in affecting the weather on the Roswell balloons.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erpetual-Power
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-15-2015 at 05:08 AM.

why are you saying i had not read i did ?

Then post while quoting in that thread. I have watched the number of views and I see you do not exhibit any inkling of what is said in the Poured in place thread - so yes, I am saying you have not read it. Reading requires comprehension and maybe your language skills prevent it.

And throughout this entire thread there is a presumption that Peru was not a central organizing area of the most advanced people on Earth. It probably was and people from all over the world came there for at last 100,000 years - soon to be proven but close enough in this article.

Dr. Carter of John's Hopkins says it is possible that man was in the Americas 100,000 years ago and he says certainly 60,000. This article says the Indians had no ships to travel the ocean and yet - I know for sure the Mayans had larger ships than Columbus. The large hardwood trees of the area made up to 150 foot ships or boats. As to the need of sails they should know Romans were not big on sails which require windlass technology (Irish and Phoenicians had crude technology) to keep ships whole. I think if they wanted these dugouts could hoist sails in weather that was safe - just as shown the Peruvians did in their voyage bringing back a bronze chair and black princess. The same dugout technology is seen going from the Haida to Samoans on New Zealand. Hell; there are one man crafts going across every ocean today - some have people towing the sleeping boat as they walk on snowshoe types of footwear.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...pg=3695,776961

This article gets a lot right about Zahi Hawass.

http://www.tnetimes.com/article/244-...x-bosnia-semir

This is from Hancock's forum and has a knowledgeable person discussing many sources I find of value as well as pointing you to other places that rocks are earthquake proofed.

Author: David Campbell (209.151.112.---)
    Date: 21-Apr-09 15:18

I first became aware of the megaliths of Malta and the submerged roads and stonework at a presentation David Hatcher Childress gave in Dallas a few years back. His comments on the earthquake proofing aspects of the megalithic architecture there and in South America impelled me to read further on Malta with increasing interest. This led me to get Graham's "Underworld", Rudgely's "Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age", Marija Gimbutas' "Civilization of the Goddess" and "Language of the Goddess" and a number of other books which discussed Malta. Gimbutas, in my opinion, was by far the most informative and detailed in shedding light on the mysterious architects of Malta and their relation to other megalith builders including the builders of Catal Hayuk. To me, Malta and the related megalithic cultures are more intriguing than Ancient Egypt because of their age and the fact less attention has been given to them in non-technical literature.

The DNA of natives has recently been found on Easter Island which supports Thor Heyerdahl. I have other DNA proof on the Chatham Islands. In fact I have proven Heyerdahl correct with more than the great proofs he gave. I assure you the Ainu blood is all over Peru and Polynesia. Here you will see numerous ways people have proven ocean travel on all oceans - WHY does academia deny it? Because once people realize we once lived in Peace and Brotherhood before Empires or Nations MAYBE people will scream at the top of their lungs. "I've had enough and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

http://www.gloriafarley.com/chap2.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; Yesterday at 09:56 PM.