Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Science and God

The Science Of God: An Introduction To Scientific Theology and over one million other ... The Science of God offers an ideal starting point for anyone wishing to ...

you have a good knowledge!!
    really beneficial for me...

You can always find ways or reasons to become happy. Happiness is not obtained only by adding up things to your life, sometimes you have give up certain things for getting pleasure. There are so many things that lead to stress, suffering and pain. But, to live a happy life you need to give up all the habits and behavior which give you stress and pain. Here are some of the things that you need to give up for a happy life -
    eleather jackets http://eleatherjacket.me.uk/
    bomber jackets bomber jackets
    self test engine selftestengine
    toefl test toefl test

I will say however that to say that these discoveries are “not..within the scope of science” to find and eloquate may be a little premature. On the other hand I do agree that this reconciliation seems at the present time..utterly hidden from view. ( Two slit experiment). However, to reiterate you make a very perceptive suggestion that “natural explanations” seem to be the avenue to take ( with a scientific ardor and resolve) ..if one were to coax the answers out. If it is appropriate I would ask that you visit my thread: “Nature of life. Thread: Information: peculiar pictures. I will be presenting some vivid pictures ( nature pictures) as well as explanatory commentary …toward the goal of allowing “nature” with all of its simplicity and complexity, to speak on these issues. I will continue to keep up with your thread as it interests me. Thanx
    eleather jackets http://eleatherjacket.me.uk/
    bomber jackets bomber jackets
    self test engine selftestengine
    toefl test toefl test

If the science had all the information it would come to a certainty that there is a God.
    Unusual spiritual writings
    http://www.pavelkastl.cz/ebooks.htm

WILLIAM DEMBSKI: - Rather than deal with Intelligent Design thoughts and the math of this highly accredited academic who was given a Research Center at Baylor University, that has been in the news a lot over the last few years; I will place some thoughts that may be confusing but touch upon some of the issues of the Origin of Life as debated in the larger theme of our beginnings and consciousness studies. It is a response with other people in a long thread of posts on the matter of Creationism and Intelligent Design.

I see Evolutionary Theory as a study of the Origin of Life not the genesis of the human species. There are few researchers who will do any human evolutionary tree today. Darwin did not go to the Galapagos to study humans. He tried also to maintain he was not inspired by Lamarck (whose work includes an attunement or qualitative aspect that Russian science still employs rather than the more quantitative approach of most Western scholars) but it was subsequently shown that Darwin was well versed in Lamarckian principles and employed much of his insight though from a different premise or POV. Darwin also had a Theory of Love. You do not read about it and that is sad, because that really integrates what I am about to demonstrate if this discussion goes to the nature of lattice intersectional consciousness.

That is where one encounters another theory - different from Interventionism or the alien seed from microbial RNA lattices. Darwin was greatly hampered by his materialistic science that understood nothing of the cellular level of life biologic. They had no microbiology or electron microscopes. It is upon the cellular substrate that each lifeform has been created and the Human Genome Project assures us we are not so different genetically from the worm. I offer certain 'Faith'-based evidence as proof of that contention.

This theory suggests that the crystalline structure of rocks and minerals had a part to play in focusing energy to the biological soup ingredients at the beginning of life on earth. It is cutting edge stuff and I have only seen one article on it. I like this theory because I am a great fan of String Theory and Solid State Physicists like Robins and Tiller of Stanford (He has a recent book on Creation of life which I quote and have referred to many times in these debates.). String Theory tells us that all matter and energy is derived from 'one dimensional harmonic forces'. Now I can also draw the Logos into this and ask about the muon split in the deep Sudbury research center. How can sub-atomic particles communicate as was shown in this study? If they can communicate do they have some rudimentary consciousness? Indeed consciousness may not be only existent in biologic life.

Going down that path will eventually take us to our most feared Creator or the collective unconscious, and the ONE of many non-theistic disciplines like Buddhism. I did not come to the point I am at (OPEN), by desire to believe in a Creator. I assure you I am raised in the most Atheistical up-bringing and approach. But now I see some merit in something these religions may have intuited somehow.

"In the open state any asymmetry causes an energy imbalance to build up, caused by rectification of random fluctuations occurring in the surrounding region. When some shock causes closure, an energy discharge will occur and the resulting flow can provide the shock needed to cause a change in state of other nearby junctions. So waves of switching action will arise spontaneously: these could be the quantum waves: the core feature of quantum theory. Furthermore, all the ingredients are present from which a working neural network could evolve and could ultimately yield a primary consciousness.

The network or grid, now defining the "nuether" and represented symbolically by a rectangular mesh in Figures 3, 5, and 6, would interconnect everything in the universe. As yet, however, no universe of matter could exist. Spontaneous creation of the nuether had to occur first, followed by evolution of its consciousness, since on this model matter would require deliberate design. {This came from the site of the Center for Philosophical Freedom and an extensive article by Ronald Pearson which includes this description of his work as well Articles by and about Ronald Pearson, the Derbyshire scientist who has discovered a structure of the ether that has potential to evolve intelligence. This has provided the mathematics to back up the experiments of Sir William Crookes and Charles Richet. In these experiments, deceased people returned, proving they had survived death.}" (12)

I see so much in current science that supports life after death theories; and yet it may not be our personality which continues to exist in the ways most religions or concepts like Karma think of it. Beyond 'limbo' or 'purgatory' and these local event horizon states or attached energy bandwidths I think little could be likened to what we would call our own persona. In closing let me say simply - we must learn to think and question in the Socratian manner or else we are headed for a lot more war and other ghastly results.

Jesus said: "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of heaven will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside you and it is outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are the children of the living father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you dwell in poverty, and you are poverty.’” (From The Gospel of Thomas found in Dag Hammadi in the postwar period.)

“Do not put yourself in front of your Self.” – Mayan saying.

"All of us are born for a reason, but all of us don't discover why. Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others." - Danny Thomas

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white." - Charlie Chaplin, born the same year as Hitler.

"The other shape, If shape it might be call'd, that shape had none, Distinguishable in member, joint, or limb; Or substance might be call'd that shadow seem'd; For each seem'd either; black it stood as night, Fierce as ten furies, terrible as Hell, And shook a dreadful dart; what seem'd his head The likeness of a kingly crown had on. Satan was now at hand; and from his seat The monster, moving onward, came as fast With horrid strides; Hell trembled as he strode." -- John Milton

“Reality is a shared Hallucination.” – Howard Bloom

"I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams." - Dr. Jonas Salk Discovered The First Vaccine Against Polio

“Fear not, nor be dismayed at the appearance that is darkness, at the disguise that is evil, at the empty cloak that is death, for you have picked these for your challenges. They are the stones on which you choose to whet the keen edge of your spirit. Know that ever about you stands the reality of love, and each moment you have the power to transform your world by what you have learned.” – One by Richard Bach who is the son of Marcus Bach and the erudite knowledge which came therefrom is in all of his books.

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law." - The Kybalion

“What things soever ye desire, when ye pray believe that ye received them, and ye shall have them.” – Mark 11: 24 quoting Jesus see also Psalms 82: 6 and John 10: 34

Speaking at the meeting of the IMF in the year 2000, Vaclav Havel emphasised that the “the crucial task is to fundamentally strengthen a system of universally shared moral standards that will make it impossible, on a truly global scale, for the various rules to be time and again circumvented with still more ingenuity than had gone into their invention.”

“Art is a dialogue we have always carried out with the unknown. We have come to distinguish the contours of the unknown through the unconscious, through religion and magic and we may soon begin to understand such totally modern emotions as the feeling that we belong to the future, that our civilization is the sum of others.” – Andre Malraux.

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. - H.L. Mencken

"The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for enslaving mankind and adulterated by artificial constructions into a contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy, in fact, constitute the real Anti-Christ.” – Thomas Jefferson

Aristotle referred to happiness as the most we can achieve. Demons and gods were interchangeable in the time of Homer when people had far less institutionalized manipulation of their thoughts and soulful understandings. If mankind doesn't get these hallucinations or CONstructs out of the ether and away from the dreams that ordinary people can be affected by - will mankind ever shake the hold of cults and religion? The supposed quote from Jesus above is what Futurescape says machines can allow us to do now. We can "manfest" reality or "creatively realize" what occurs. The people controlling the machines will have more power than all the priests of antiquity.

If our junk DNA has Aramaic in it as one of our contributors (Brendan Murphy) says a linguist at Robert Jones University shows then this genetic study by gays could be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKH_XjY5aI
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-25-2015 at 12:33 AM.