Thread: The University of Mind...

Big Bend Natl. Park

The University of Mind...

We are currently attempting to reclaim the knowledge and wisdom of our Ancient Past. This is the Brain Storming section of this attempt. It is the contention of this group that prior to the Carolina Bays Event our world was highly sophisticated to such a degree that we could move about in the universe to create unbelievable products and concepts via the massive presence of knowledge and wisdom on the highest of levels. We wish to reclaim that level for our new generations with programs and services that will start a whole new echelon of humanity. We think that Egypt holds the clues to who or how this came to them through zep tepi. Their artifacts are just too sophisticated to have been created by savages but by minds on the highest levels. We want to learn from R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz and Manly P. Hall by using them as points-of-departure to explore new realms of thought. Join us in this forum to expand upon how we can arrive at a new University of Mind.

Well, but what we are taught here is more or less wrong. Look at the wisdom of "The Medium".

Then I met one creature from the realm of the “dead”,
    proud of my knowledge, thinking of many things which I've learned,
    but to my surprise his eyes were really sad,
    he only looked down at me and slowly said:

„Learning from the medium all what you know,
    you didn't get knowledge, you only saw lie grow.
    Seeing in the medium all what you have seen,
    it mainly gave you false picture of how it has really been.“
    Unusual spiritual writings

serina Guest
    hello, i have seriously viewed the question that you have proposed, there, i will give you some Humble opinion. i think that the most useful way about your teeth is to visit a dentist or purchase some dental equipment online.there, wish these ways can help you, have a nice day!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    We are currently attempting to reclaim the knowledge and wisdom of our Ancient Past. This is the Brain Storming section of this attempt. It is the contention of this group that prior to the Carolina Bays Event our world was highly sophisticated to such a degree that we could move about in the universe to create unbelievable products and concepts via the massive presence of knowledge and wisdom on the highest of levels. We wish to reclaim that level for our new generations with programs and services that will start a whole new echelon of humanity. We think that Egypt holds the clues to who or how this came to them through zep tepi. Their artifacts are just too sophisticated to have been created by savages but by minds on the highest levels. We want to learn from R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz and Manly P. Hall by using them as points-of-departure to explore new realms of thought. Join us in this forum to expand upon how we can arrive at a new University of Mind.
    First of all you should start with science and what science says about the date of the Carolina Bays event. Then you need to de-construct and rationalize the paradigm thinking you are promoting. The codes and secrets addressed in partial forms by Hall and Lubicz are the starting point for a fantasm or a journey that engages the mind while talking about soul. Science has passed this in the dust. Those secrets really relate to remnants of the prior people after the cataclysm. You are perhaps right about astral contact throughout universe as in the songs by the Beatles after study with Transcendental Meditation and that fraud of a Yogi.

"Everything is allright tonite on Venus and Mars" is how one line went. That is covered in a great book by Gray called Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. His next book explained what he called 'psychic drains' in every organizational unit from family to team. The Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was a psychic drain of what you call "the highest levels". Yes, little snipettes of truth have lots to offer. If you want a more attuned insight go the way of Yogananda. For any who doubt what I say you should listen to those who knew him best. He is a disgrace like one of the Sai Babas. I hate to have to explain the value of the knowledge these people shat all over while people smile and think I must have listened to these frauds. This article will cover what John Lennon said.

I doubt we went physically to other planets or what you say on other threads. But it is possible - see VRIL power - thread. See pentagon dodecahedron, etc., etc., I have presented threads from every science and discipline addressing knowledge coming from before 8350 BCE and the meteorite that created the Bermuda Triangle and wiped out most human life on earth.

The Dragon Court has an article or introduction in great detail to what I think you are getting at. Here it is.

They also have an article of mine that could be used as the basis for a machine to make free energy just as the Ankh likely did. It is titled Pavlita Generator. Yes, water and the Sphinx - Schoch. I sent him an explanation for the portico inscriptions he was unable to translate and I may even have offered him a chance to write a book addressing all so many things he does not address - and why his association with John Anthony West was not going to work. Most of these people are interested in making money. Sure there are astronomical alignments - there are in every megalithic or ancient complex - see Mystery Hill, Serpent mounds etc. The Gaian research into Earth Energy has great potential but not in the hands of con artists.

Having met Jose Silva around 1974 and having taken a course on healing from his daughter as well as many other contacts over many decades - I recommend his approach. When Louis Leakey was the top academic in the field he found the same age for arrowheads near the shore of the once Salton Sea near Barstow where people I talked with have created a study center I hear.

"Exposing the tension over competing claims about where and when humans first arrived in the Americas, some scholars in the dwindling Clovis-first camp in the United States quickly rejected the findings.

Gary Haynes, an archaeologist at the University of Nevada, Reno, argued that the stones found here were not tools made by humans, but instead could have become chipped and broken naturally, by rockfall. Stuart Fiedel, an archaeologist with the Louis Berger Group, an environmental consulting company, said that monkeys might have made the tools instead of humans.

“Monkeys, including large extinct forms, have been in South America for 35 million years,” Dr. Fiedel said. He added that the Clovis model was recently bolstered by new DNA analysis ancestrally connecting indigenous peoples in Central and South America to a boy from the Clovis culture whose 12,700-year-old remains were found in 1968 at a site in Montana.

Such dismissive positions have invited equally sharp responses from scholars like Dr. Dillehay, the American archaeologist who discovered Monte Verde. “Fiedel does not know what he is talking about,” he said, explaining that similarities existed between the stone tools found here and at the site across South America in Chile. “To say monkeys produced the tools is stupid.”

Having their findings disputed is nothing new for the archaeologists working at Serra da Capivara. Dr. Guidon, the Brazilian archaeologist who pioneered the excavations, asserted more than two decades ago that her team had found evidence in the form of charcoal from hearth fires that humans had lived here about 48,000 years ago.

While scholars in the United States generally viewed Dr. Guidon’s work with skepticism, she pressed on, obtaining the permission of Brazilian authorities to preserve the archaeological sites near the town of São Raimundo Nonato in a national park that now gets thousands of visitors a year despite its remote location in Piauí, one of Brazil’s poorest states.

Dr. Guidon remains defiant about her findings. At her home on the grounds of a museum she founded to focus on the discoveries in Serra da Capivara, she said she believed that humans had reached these plateaus even earlier, around 100,000 years ago, and might have come not overland from Asia but by boat from Africa.

Professor Boëda, who succeeded Dr. Guidon in leading the excavations, said that such early dates may have been possible but that more research was needed. His team is using thermoluminescence, a technique that measures the exposure of sediments to sunlight, to determine their age.|
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-03-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Economics ends up as the final arbiter in so many arguments about how to plan for our future. If we don`t know our past how can we go forward. History is, as some wise man said - prologue to the present. We are lied to incessantly by high-falutin talking heads and we need a new broom or maybe a hammer. Not the expensive hammer that might cost thousands of bucks as the Golden Fleece award done by US Senator William Proxmire used to tell us about. Just a simple whack a mole mallet might even do. A good debate was held between C. H. Douglas and many dismal economists including John Maynard Keynes. I recommend it highly.

Have you heard Ted Turner wants to reduce the people on Earth BIG TIME. Yes, and guess who he doesn't want. It isn't just him. De-population has been done with vile intent many times and places. There is no One Pie and we can create many new pies. But we might just fail to get humanity together on this as Hawking says (We have just this century to survive if we do not colonize space.). And maybe we have reached a similar crossroads before on Earth. There are OOPARTS which are hard to explain such as a Cyborg (Prosthesis of a high degree and little more can be proven but it is possible the mind was interacting with the mechanics just as we now do.) from before 4,000 BCE and the Dropa stones from 9,000 years ago. I corresponded with a top genetics researcher in Iowa whose family owned caves where discs similar to the dropa stones were found so I am not sure WIKI is right about all such stones in this article.

Given that we might have modern humans or at least civilized humans as much as 2,000,000 years ago - it is plain stupid to keep talking about just 10,000 years. Even if it is a million years of civilization we have all reason to think advancements in the very distant past far outstrip what we have been taught. I prefer this to alien intervention given the Prime Directive. (he-he)

This next link to Wikipedia is far closer to what I think is real. The researcher referred to has gone further and proposes up to ten species of hominids or variations have resulted. The Denisovan example (He is from near the cyborg and a mysterious concrete map covering many acres.) would prove his contention as would the Hobbit which may be connected to his Mungo people and which I found cliff drawings there which lead me to posit just that. I cannot say he has continued to develop these theories. I have seen him forced to back off some of what is said here - and I hope he continues his free-thinking research.

This article demonstrates the extent to which TV and academia lie to humanity.
    It gets a lot right about Zahi Hawass.

My lady most adept was a Boddhisattva seeker like myself. She knew Bhakti, Tantra and Agni Yoga and how to abandon herself as well as bring it all under scrutiny in retrospect. In Tree of Life terms you could say she combined Hod and Kether even in her dance. Getty Lee saw it when she was part of his opening act under Jerry Manfredi (Doors) with his group Abraxas. Abraxas is an ancient Egyptian system for combining both ends of every topic or issue (Dialectics if you will).

And one of the places energy stores information is the soul according to research on the fruit fly recounted in this excerpt from a good book. But it is also in our genes which the Head of the Human Genome project (Dr. Collins) said when he said we have a history book in our genes. But not all information in that book is as simple and clear as the written word.

Recent research on our so-called junk DNA shows how electrical or magnetic fields variable and dynamic allow great attunement; and over time I believe, genetic information transfer. You could say the Earth Energy Grid and alchemical forms like the oroborous (the serpent with it's tail, seen by one researcher in this book and partial segment from this link) or caduceus seen all over the world in symbols is mirrored in our genes. Which came first? Did our thought impact our body just as we see in positive thinking and healing? Was it part of evolution? Some people are saying it is proof of God. Heaven may be within as Pope John Paul II said in 1999 and many mystics have said throughout written history and before. This book has Heaven in the title and draws all constructs from every religion into it - fairly and ecumenically. Will science teach us how to live in Brotherhood? No? This knowledge is ancient and manipulated throughout the ages, I say.

You might disagree and say yoga, astrology and other uses of it have never been this exact - and it may be true we have some proof here that is new but the old disciplines used it better than we are - if you consider what Futurescape demonstrates we are about to do in manipulation of the World Mind by making people into tools to soulfully achieve a 'Matrix' - the movie.

The following quote comes from Stealthskater and links in his material which I have posted here. The caduceus may be older than Egypt and along with the Ankh (see Pavlita Generators) may have allowed many ancient secret technologies including VRIL connections to Pentagon Dodecahedron Earth Energy which is mirrored outside our atmosphere.

What about the chakras or vortices of energy (or "wheels of lights") that are described in New Age literature as well as (supposedly?) ancient VEDIC_ARYAN literature of the Far East? I have read in one book about the soul being described as a TUBE that runs along the axis of the spine and has certain areas or NODES of ACTIVITY where these spinning wheels of energy are located. SUPPOSEDLY when all of these wheels are spinning in the right directions and at the correct rate of rotation,, there is an ENERGY SPIRAL or FLOW that is achieved that can bring about or is pure consciousness. Is there a correct spin ratio between chakras that would allow full consciousness to be achieved? How would an ordinary human go about attaining these correct spin ratios? Would all of these spinning vortices need to be aligned and spinning at the same speed?

I wonder if these concepts are also related to the idea of the spinal cord as a caduceus coil? A caduceus coil is an electromagnetic coil that has electricity flowing in both directions. It is symbolized by 2 serpents winding around a tube (i.e., the AMA symbol). Could the spinal cord have some intrinsic relationship to the soul and the functioning of consciousness? If we look at the word "spinal", we can break off the "al" a the end and get the word SPIN. The word "spinal" is very close to the word SPIRAL. Maybe we could think of the BRAIN and SOUL as a computer system. A parallel "processing" computer. The brain could be the computer that the soul runs on or maybe we could call the soul/consciousness a CADUCEUS COMPUTER (just an idea).

I have also heard quite a bit about counter-rotating energy fields that possess a CERTAIN GEOMETRIC SHAPE (TETRAHEDRON). Supposedly these counter-rotating energy fields possess some kind of mathematical relationship between their individual rates of rotation. Also one field is usually (in the literature) said to be electric in nature and rotating to the right. The other is magnetic and rotating to the left. What would this correct rate or spin ratio between these 2 energy fields be? Could it have something to do with the PI ratio? Maybe the PHI ratio or the GOLDEN MEAN? If there was a 2:3 or 3:2 ratio, then that would be very close to the GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL. Maybe something else?

Tetrahedronal energy fields. Resonant Rotating Field. Pentagonal energy fields.

Now maybe there is more than one kind of soul or consciousness. And not all humans are really the same "UNDERNEATH". Maybe some have different spiritual physics based on different patterns of energy, and the human body is merely a "suit" that is worn by different types of spiritual entities. The human BODY as a SUIT? Something worth thinking about.

SOME SPIRITUAL ENTITIES COULD POSSESS A TETRAHEDRONAL-BASED PHYSICS WHILE OTHERS COULD BASED ON THE DODECAHEDRON-PENTAGONAL based PHYSICS. Also, different types of spiritual entities could have souls based on different wavelengths of energy. Also, different biological types of humans or human looking beings may exist in our Universe or even within our own population on Earth. These different species may have different types or ALIEN souls. (There are two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid according to Bucky Fuller.)

If we do possess a spiritual consciousness, why do we seem to have such "limited access" to it? Why don't any of us normal or average humans have access to our soul? How would one go about acquiring full access to this device? Are there certain wavelengths of brain activity or "window frequencies" that could facilitate such a task? Or is there something in the way from our environment? Perhaps all of the electromagnetic pollution in the 60-Hertz frequency range."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-29-2015 at 09:24 PM.

If our junk DNA has Aramaic in it as Brendan Murphy (see his work at W-M) says a linguist at Robert Jones University says then this genetic study by gays could be true.

This paper deals with the effect we can have on how large our brain will be, how our species adapts and the interplay with genetic structure to generate the ability to speak.

Would you agree that a real power of the mind is the ability to cause the wind and rain to behave as you wish? The Yamabushi shamans who arrange healing firewalking (see thread Firewalkers) do the smoke moving which I have seen Wiccans and Native shamans do. But St. Columba did it as an Arch-Druid demonstrating his power to another Druid in a well-known historical account. I have been party to something similar as well. I would have loved to see some school teaching this while I was living in this physical shell.

I sincerely hope this link will be accessible for you. It takes a spiritual journey into Kaballah and the southern tradition or Tree of Life. Numerous healers are saying great things about it and I see the Mudras (Mutras in another language) are there - which I have helped people use (Like Gurdjieff) to balance their hemispheres and combat depression, schizophrenia and ADHD etc.

When you hear the word 'divination', chances are that certain images-- will spring to mind: dark gypsy fortune-tellers, tea-leaves, and crystal balls; a scene in a movie when the Ace of Spades falls in a card game or a strange figure draws the Tarot trump Death; charlatans, ouija boards, and phony swamis; or, perhaps, witch doctors and medicine men chanting around a fire. If you look a little deeper, you might see another kind of image lurking in the background: dark magicians in graveyards seeking forbidden knowledge, conjuring demons and the spirits of the dead.

These images express attitudes - ridicule and fear - with a long history. For well over a thousand years, divination was a mortal sin and a capital crime in Western culture, a 'conversation with the devil' that was banished along with the old gods and the wise women. Divination is a central part of pagan culture and the pagan sense of a cosmos or 'living- world'. With the rise of the Church to political power in late antiquity, the old gods of this culture became devils and the living world became their work. With the rise of our modern 'scientific laws' of cause and effect, the devils in turn became superstitions, tales told by those considered to be marginal or uneducated such as women, lunatics, criminals, and savages. In spite of our inherited assumptions, divination is not a collection of superstitions. It is an outlawed way of knowing and speaking with a living world, a world ensouled and full of spirit." (1)

Every aspect of life and many of the things considered to have no life or soul have been used in telling the intent and flow of nature. To say there is no destiny is common among the artists or scientists of each divinatory method and all understand the part we have to play. In the world of 'seems to be' that focuses on material and 'real' causes that MUST be seen (what can be called the "Toilet Philosophy") there is more superstition and destiny type of ideologies. Astrology is a refined mathematical method that has been considered a science even during the proscriptions against divinatory methodology and the rulers often were engaged in doing that which they tried to stop others from doing. We have dealt with some general divinatory methods such as 'divining rods' in 'Science' and we will cover others as we move along. The art and talent of knowing yourself and your 'center' or soul is clearly something 'free' and beyond acceptance of interpreters or priests. It was necessary to stop this freedom in order to gain total power or as close to it as possible. This book has an Orisha practice that is used in supposedly Christian Santeria. Having studied the use of what they call 'El Coco' or the casting of coconut shells I made a point to look for it. To my surprise I saw a word that looked much like Ogham or Ogam, which are variations of Ogham. The word 'ogun' was part of the process in what I think was one of the earliest methods of divination outside personal judgement or intuition.

To center oneself in Bibliomancy is a good way of showing what an important flux or conduit our soul can be in taking all things into consideration rather than just what the eyes or ears perceive, and the mind or ego often insist is the only reality to recent western theology. 'The Book of Answers' gives a short description of the process we think will be helpful for learning to accept your soul does exist and wisdom doesn't always allow itself to be seen.

How to Use the Book of Answers

1. Hold the closed book in your hand, on your lap, or on a table.

2. Take 10 or 15 seconds to concentrate on your question. Questions should be phrased closed-end, E.G. 'Is the job I'm applying for the right one?' or 'Should I travel this weekend?'

3. While visualising or speaking your question (one question at a time). Place one hand palm down on the book's front cover and STROKE THE EDGE of the pages, back to front.

4. When you sense the time is right, open the book and there will be your answer.

5. Repeat the process for as many questions as you have." (2)

My recommendation is to ask only important questions and make sure you have no other questions in your mind at the time. In beginning to read a book it is good to do this and then record what you read and thought about the contextual idea expressed. When you have read the whole book turn back to what your first question was and see if you found the most important part for yourself at that point in time. This will test your effectiveness in centering yourself as well as attuning with the knowledge in the books you read.

Many methods of intuitive thought are forms of divination. The common way we judge people by body movement and language has been very popular in sales as long as salesmen or saleswomen have been on this earth. Many top corporations ask astrologers to give their input on important decisions once they've narrowed their choices and contemplated their options. It is never a bad thing to have one's mind open to other possibilities and opportunities. However, over-dependence and reliance on such things will turn the process into a fear-driven experience that has no freshness or attunement at all, and may lead to negative self-fulfillment. If you are doing Tarot readings for yourself or any one person it is said every two weeks is enough. Bibliomancy answers are different because Tarot integrates many aspects beyond your primary question.

1) The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Divination, by Stephen Karcher, Element Books, Shaftesbury, 1997, pg. 7.

2) The Book of Answers, by Carol Bolt, 1999, Hyperion, front of book with no page numbers.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-01-2015 at 05:14 AM.