Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Astronauts - Fact or Fiction?

Jonnylab Guest
    Just want to share something that I recalled a conversation with my late uncle. These I think can explain some of the mysteries around us and maybe need to look further into it.
    The conversation started when I asked something about the roots of man. I was startled by his answers. He said we are on the fifth era of mankind. Every era started after a great destruction. My uncle was a religious man and his answer always related to the religious believes. He said every destruction came after man lost their faith and after few reminders from God and they still won't repent. God unleashed total destruction to them and wiped out their civilizations almost without a trace. Only a few survived, mostly they who still believe in God. Bringing with them a bit of knowledge because most of the believers are not engineer or scholars. What they brought is only their religion. That's why mostly only religion and believes can stand through time. He continued, now we are on the fifth era, waiting for the final era and two more destructions. Big words for a little boy to hear.
    After watching a documentary about Ancient Astronauts a few weeks ago, those conversation ring back to my mind. I tried to relate it to what I watched and I got a few similarities.
    1) The eras or phases of mankind are almost the same as Mayan, Hopi and several religions. And they all said some kind of important events happened before the new time of mankind.
    2) There are some civilizations, devices or technology gadgets that are way beyond our time. This shows that there are ancient knowledges back then relate it to the Law of life once stated cycles of human is zero, baby, grownups, old, zero again(died).
    3)In the Bible, Qoran and even Mahabratha, they told stories of ancient civilizations with high sophisticated technologies that we couldn't trace or we can trace but they don't fit the puzzle of our time. This means they are from other time. Is Atlantis comes into this category? I really don't know. What I know it don't fit in our time, only the ancient Egyptians knew.
    4)Scientists said there is a huge gap between the creation of Earth to the time that they thought the first man ever exist on Earth. They can't explain why there is this huge gap and what happen through this time.
    5)These three events still puzzling us. Dinosaurs, Noah's Ark and giant humans.Nobody can exactly knows. We have the proof that shows they do exist but we don't have a bit of clue about them.
    6)The story of the Great Big Flood that been told all around the world where every race has its own versions. But, the similarities of all the versions are it did happened all over the world and only a few survived the catastrophy. What even puzzling me more is why they don't just rebuilt back their civilizations. What I can think of is numbers and methods. They don't have the numbers to rebuilt back and most of their knowledges were lost during the flood.

For me, this all shows that not aliens that taught us but we just rediscovered back our knowledges.

Medusa Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tanallan View Post
    I dont believe in the Tower of Babel story.

Read my views here.
    Interesting write up.

quarterkat Guest
    We All... Love It... But Here... Is... Something New... Any Thoughts On The Pictures... I Have Posted...

I have watched all the Ancient Alien shows on the history channel(s) and I am pleased to see that many of my thoughts on these subjects are spot on with other "Ancient Alien Therorists" beliefs.

Gods are Aliens, Aliens are Gods. Spirituality exists to a certain extent and there is certainly a place where all the notions and all such things meet!

michigan, hubbardlake 49747
    IT is true they talk of ancient astronauts as a hindu munk for 40 years i study alot of old sanskrit,vedas old hindu books they speak of aliens,astronauts,gods or what you like to call the travelers , if you want to talk or learn more look up yourslef what we believe to be true and post it here , I believe they were here in the past and still watch us sometimes to near to earth mostly from afar away from watching eyes they do wonder what we will do next and how far we can go into space and how we are destorying ourselves.

The circle of life! the human civilization after a certain time will vanish, like the several civilizations that existed and vanished from the face of the earth, leaving clues about their existance in the form of giant monuments that are difficult to build today even with our technology, always there has been a calamity that distroyed an entire race leaving no way to track them.

OR may be they left earth as they might have found a different planet .

BTW i am james and live in india.

Canada Immigration India Tour Package Rajasthan Tour
    Rajasthan Tour India
    Last edited by jamesmartin; 06-03-2013 at 05:02 AM.

A million years BEFORE Atlantis!

Economics ends up as the final arbiter in so many arguments about how to plan for our future. If we don`t know our past how can we go forward. History is, as some wise man said - prologue to the present. We are lied to incessantly by high-falutin talking heads and we need a new broom or maybe a hammer. Not the expensive hammer that might cost thousands of bucks as the Golden Fleece award done by US Senator William Proxmire used to tell us about. Just a simple whack a mole mallet might even do. A good debate was held between C. H. Douglas and many dismal economists including John Maynard Keynes. I recommend it highly.

Have you heard Ted Turner wants to reduce the people on Earth BIG TIME. Yes, and guess who he doesn't want. It isn't just him and de-population has been done with vile intent many times and places. There is no One Pie and we can create many new pies. But we might just fail to get humanity together on this as Hawking says (We have just this century to survive if we do not colonize space.). And maybe we have reached a similar crossroads before on Earth. There are OOPARTS which are hard to explain such as a Cyborg (Prosthesis of a high degree and little more can be proven but it is possible the mind was interacting with the mechanics just as we now do.) from before 4,000 BCE and the Dropa stones from 9,000 years ago. I corresponded with a top genetics researcher in Iowa whose family owned caves where discs similar to the dropa stones were found so I am not sure WIKI is right about all such stones in this article.

Given that we might have modern humans or at least civilized humans as much as 2,000,000 years ago - it is plain stupid to keep talking about just 10,000 years. Even if it is a million years of civilization we have all reason to think advancements in the very distant past far outstrip what we have been taught. I prefer this to alien intervention given the Prime Directive. (he-he)

This next link to Wikipedia is far closer to what I think is real. The researcher referred to has gone further and proposes up to ten species of hominids or variations have resulted. The Denisovan example (He is from near the cyborg and a mysterious concrete map covering many acres.) would prove his contention as would the Hobbit which may be connected to his Mungo people and which I found cliff drawings there which lead me to posit just that. I cannot say he has continued to develop these theories. I have seen him forced to back off some of what is said here - and I hope he continues his free-thinking research.

Philip Gardiner gives us astronomical alignments that pre-date the building of the Great Pyramid but are a little later than those in the Emerald Isles who travelled everywhere building megaliths. We do need to remember many megalithic sites including Stonehenge had earlier henges and astronomical observatories of a smaller nature or made from wood. So the origin of the knowledge is likely FAR older.

Is religion a psychiatric symptom? The astronomical knowledge origins are more ancient than almost all over sources of civilization and the evolution of man. It leads many who are deceived to think religions have been correct about all manner of miracles or prophecies. You need to read this if you need to know, qabala or your religion. It addresses Aeons or eons and yugas or what came from observing the dog star Sirius and a lot more.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-29-2015 at 09:26 PM.

From Listverse's 10 UFO origins weirder than aliens we have this. I disagree that Pauwels and Bergier claimed the Vril Society made contact with aliens. I say they reported that this is what the Thulean SS and Vril were promoting. Yes, the Nazis used what is tried and true propaganda methods just as the Bible does. Zundel is a freak but he is held up as the reason to not investigate what happened in Germany. At the end of the second world war a large number of people died in concentration camps as the Nazis had no food even to feed themselves. The 6,000,000 you hear about is thus not all the fault of the Nazis. The Allied efforts at genocide in Dresden and Tokyo are seldom equated with what went on all over this war. Nor is it discussed that ghettos are concentration camps that cost more to manage and the Germans were following what others had recently done to the Armenians or Irish. Stalin killed far more Ukrainians - some estimates are as high as 32,000,000.

Then you need to look for what happened to captured Germans. Some didn't even get a barracks to house them as they were left to die in bad weather with little food - maybe a million Waffen and Hitler Youth. Then there are those killed by Russians - and it is a fact Stalin forced the killing of his own troops in order not to waste funds on medical care or to enforce attacks and defenses that were horrific. One encyclopedia I saw had 11,000,000 Russians dying in that war and not one listed as wounded.

That is hard to believe but it is not hard to believe they wasted no time or money keeping up with what went on. Stalin was far worse than Hitler, and the Pope at that time knew this. It is part of a rationale promoted by Catholics today who wish to expunge their guilt about not taking action to protect the Jew, Poles, Gypsies and others killed in concentration camps.

"Ernst Zundel is most famous for his Holocaust denial, but he was also famous for theorizing that UFOs are actually advanced craft created by the Third Reich. He was preceded by the work of Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier, who claimed the Vril Society, an occult Nazi conspiracy, made contact with Aryan aliens living in the Aldebaran system. The strange “foo fighters” reported by Allied pilots were actually the first prototypes of anti-gravity craft designed by the society, incorporated into the SS. The craft was allegedly powered by an electromagnetic-gravitic engine known as the Thule Triebwerk. After the war, the surviving Nazis regrouped to Antarctica to continue development. Bulgarian physicist Vladimir Terziski went even further, asserting that the Nazis had by 1942 landed on the Moon and later established bases there, which he claims has an atmosphere, water, and vegetation despite NASA’s propaganda to the contrary.

But it was Zundel, working off the success of von Daniken’s Chariots of the Gods and other UFOlogy books, who truly popularized the idea. Writing under the pseudonym Christof Friedrich, he claimed a secret Nazi expedition to Antarctica discovered an almost tropical area the size of Germany where they established bases and withdrew in a massive convoy in 1945 with their secret weapons in tow. The CIA and KGB collaborated to keep the truth of the UFO phenomenon secret while they plotted to destroy the Nazis and establish a global dictatorship. Thankfully, an investigation of the evidence by UFOlogist Kevin McClure concluded the Nazi UFO mythos, like Holocaust denial, is nothing more than bigoted delusion."

This site (W-M) is rife with theories of alien intervention borne from the lies of religious interpreters whose power was (and is) enhanced by myths of aliens. We do not have to wonder how it was that stupid humans bought such trash long ago - we have evidence galore right here.

Unfortunately easy answers often become the fall back position of those who are seeking answers. It requires so much work to explain all aspects of reality, and the ego has difficulty admitting it will never know anything as a certainly. Yes, there are extra-terrestrials and they might even watch over what we do as we become more capable of endangering life in universe. Yes, knowledge can be gained through portals and other attunements. No, there is no difficulty explaining how we developed almost everything attributed to aliens. The only thing I cannot explain is how ignorance rose to near extremist heights and stayed there through so many centuries. I jest, of course. It is explainable through one simple word - religion.

There is value to be found in every religion and almost every thought. Making sense and using it for the Divine Providential rights of all life on Earth is where the rubber hits the road.

"Faith is an openness and trusting attitude to truth and reality, whatever it may turn out to be. This is a risky and adventurous state of mind. Belief in the religious sense, is the opposite of faith - because it is a fervent wishing or hope, a compulsive clinging to the idea that the universe is arranged and governed in such and such a way. Belief is holding to a rock; faith is learning how to swim - and this whole universe swims in boundless space." - Alan Watts
    Last edited by R_Baird; 06-26-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Does anyone think the Watchers will save Earth or most of the lifeforms on Earth from the approaching catastrophic rise in water levels? Do you think your own energy and soulful attunement can be used to save life on Earth? Of course, there will be a lot of humans who survive in bunkers and places built with your tax dollars.

Most people will say what I suggest here shortly is impossible. They could be correct and yet if they watch Futurescape they will see technology allows use of the World Mind. And many top scientists are beginning to see very little is impossible.

The esoteric word in the scientific proofing this month that the brain is part of the lymph (psychic points) system, was a very deep and good term, which means formerly science had no reason to examine things like soul and our attunement ability. That too will take time, and an even longer time for us to attune with the Vortex Energies that were once more connected through the worldwide megaliths. I am just happy to see these things coming to pass. Gravitational Wave Theory could add so much. Maybe we could even learn to THINK away the temperature rise that will cause the water levels to rise.

Legend has it that a Stele brought to the Miami Planetarium when I was living there forty years ago, was a functioning energy conduit to save Earth. It was brought from Peru, and supposedly had been used to keep an ancient comet or moon headed at Earth from colliding with us for a thousand years. I was the only individual there when it was taken off the truck even though it had been announced in the media. I told the employees of the Planetarium what it and it's magnetic properties were for. They thought I was crazy, and had no interest in learning how our energy can attune to other energy.

Is "Analytical Ufology" advanced through denial of entirely Human advancements? Does it behoove us to find a rational common ground and make a plan which abrogates cover-ups and manipulation by agencies of deception including religion? Why (as Thomas Sheridan asks in another thread) are there so many BELIEVERS who obsess over every detail in each photo as if there is no government capable of creating UFOs?

There is a useful or efficacious common ground which would see a future the Watchers would love. A future akin to what Henry Kissinger called for in 1984 at a meeting of the Bilderbergs in Evian, France. A future where religious wars and extremism are memories and out technological weapons are no longer worrisome to more advanced and far older sentient life forms throughout universe (s). I hope every reasonable person involved in Ufology is not so invested in their ego stiffened stubbornness that they would not support a plan to get full disclosure of any and all technology aimed at space or brainwashing manipulation of the citizens of Earth.

Maybe this kind of consensus or olive branch would convince the talking heads who supposedly run things to engage (As Jimmy Carter promised) in transparency without worrying about tipping off the Russian boogeyman. Maybe a decreased amount of spying and building of weapons only useful to a sick society would end and the huge fortunes spent on it could be used by humanity (Not any Nation) to colonize space.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-10-2015 at 05:11 AM.