Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Astronauts - Fact or Fiction?

Ancient Astronauts - Fact or Fiction?

For many modern skeptics the world’s oldest writings, on clay, stone and papyrus, is simply myth. However, if we dismiss all of the ancient literature and inscriptions - the Bible, the Koran, the Mahabharata, and the thousands of clay tablets from Mesopotamia - as too incredible to believe, we would still have to deal with the question of the physical evidence. Who built the ancient megalithic structures? How were they built? Why the practice of building pyramids at ancient sites all over Earth for a period or time, and then suddenly abandon them? Who marked the Earth’s surface with gigantic lines and figures? Who created the astonishing artwork on Mars? Why and how were these things done?

You know, I have taught a little virtual reality at various schools over the recent years and I am deep into playing BLACK OPS and many other RPGs. After being immersed into all those games I often stop and think, Hey this is almost like life. Well, what if we are indeed the most advanced RPGs around and all this experience we are deeply involved in might be the actual highest technology we see around. DNA and all the Holographic, Nanotechnology and what all is just blowing my mind. We overlook our own existence and frankly, I am still hung up on just how fantastic just being here is too me. We seem to just skip over our own miraculous existence to focus on things that really cannot even touch the initial cause.

Dude Guest
    I love these kind of mysteries and I really enjoy that History documentary: Ancient Aliens. I think it's the only one that keeps me waiting for the next show to air :P

I really like the way it's made and how the theories are presented there but I've noticed that they don't really have any evidence for it. Yes, here there are the big stones or the pyramids, here are loads of ancient aliens theories but... a little tool or something that prooves that "Hey, yes, there were aliens and not just very smart people"

Even though they say we just got out of the caves and built such things...

Siouxie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    You know, I have taught a little virtual reality at various schools over the recent years and I am deep into playing BLACK OPS and many other RPGs. After being immersed into all those games I often stop and think, Hey this is almost like life. Well, what if we are indeed the most advanced RPGs around and all this experience we are deeply involved in might be the actual highest technology we see around. DNA and all the Holographic, Nanotechnology and what all is just blowing my mind. We overlook our own existence and frankly, I am still hung up on just how fantastic just being here is too me. We seem to just skip over our own miraculous existence to focus on things that really cannot even touch the initial cause.
    I love this theory. Well, no actually, I suppose I hate it... Or moreso hate the thought of not being in control of my own life, but the idea excites me.
    If there are those who believe there is a God, by whom all was created, then what is there to say that others should not believe that we may have been created by some other power?

What if "God" (Or whichever higher power of whichever faith) was not a kind father to us all?
    What if our whole world was created as an experiment?
    What if we were created for some other beings' entertainment?

Imagine the high possibility of there being life, similar to our own, on another planet. Now imagine life began on this hypothetical planet thousands, possibly millions of years before life began on ours. If we are advancing every single moment & "they" had a massive head start, who is to say that they couldn't achieve an RPG so advanced that the characters don't even realise they are characters.

A.S. Douglas invented a computer game called Tic Tac Toe in 1952. This is how it looked:

58 years later, black ops was released:

Now imagine what we could go on to create from this. 58 years is less than a speck on the timeline of man, but its amazing what can happen during this time. Think of everything another race may have achieved with a massive, possibly incomprehendible, headstart.

Bet they got a fright when man created its first RPG =)

I have written on this many times. We are extremely close to the apparatus that once destroyed civilization in the past. It was called the Tower of Babel (sp). It represented the fragmentation of civilization and cultures at geometrically high speed. Divide and conquer is the means to destroy humanity. We cannot let this happen. We must rise above these techniques to part humans from their friends and neighbors by standing together. There is "HAY" to made by pitting faction against faction. Education is the key to surviving this onslaught to destroy us and if we move to a higher level, a phase II civilization then we will stand on the threshold of springing into the universe once more from this pedestal call Earth. We must think LARGE.

Siouxie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    I have written on this many times. We are extremely close to the apparatus that once destroyed civilization in the past. It was called the Tower of Babel (sp). It represented the fragmentation of civilization and cultures at geometrically high speed. Divide and conquer is the means to destroy humanity. We cannot let this happen. We must rise above these techniques to part humans from their friends and neighbors by standing together. There is "HAY" to made by pitting faction against faction. Education is the key to surviving this onslaught to destroy us and if we move to a higher level, a phase II civilization then we will stand on the threshold of springing into the universe once more from this pedestal call Earth. We must think LARGE.
    I envy how largely your mind thinks & feel priviliged to read your writings, Chester.

I would not consider myself to be particularly enlighteded (although I'm trying). Could you please explain more on how we are close to this apparatus?

Thank you.

I am just a normal guy, nothing special. I am older than dirt, but I am just a thinker. I love learning and taught my girls that every book they opened was like opening a treasure full of golden thought. The apparatus is the MEs of old. Computers can kill us or they can aid us, but we must not let them become us. I utilize computers to create concepts and amplifications, but they do not rule me, I use them as aids to expand the greatest computer of all, my soul and therefore my mentality. I am impressed by your mentality and verve for learning. Keep up the good faith and work.

The snake is about to bite its tail. We are coming full circle in this gambit called humanity. It has indeed been a blast and I have enjoyed my many treks into this realm of manifest be-manship. It is the Crux of Being.

What is the Crux of Being here in Time/Space??? Why Be??? What is being other than knowing you are able to think??? Why do we seek to protect the thinking form from destruction after it has thought something? What is thinking but reviewing actions to maintain the vehicle for future leveraging of the elementals of existence? Why must one be here? We seem to examine our being to become more. As we become more our vehicle erodes. As time passes the vehicle no longer can sustain the means of thinking and we slowly pass into the void. Others pick up our thoughts and and carry parts of it forward and it goes on and on. But is this only an illusion? There seems to be a distant thinker in the mix —one that drives our very being from the darkness. It is like a program that determines exactness and procedure for leveraging the elements of this information packed realm we call living.

There seems to be a lot of automatic means of moving us through this realm of being. The thinking part of us seems to be in for a ride. We ride the light of this realm where everything is automatically moving into new data constantly. There is no going back under the same conditions, only forward where change is taking place with new aspects to ponder with our mind or our thinking part of this experience. Our future depends upon a proper or positive process of determining what aspects to use in the mix of past data for future leveraging of trends and conditions. The Crux of being seems to depend upon something that maintains some form of constancy that we can maintain the information float in a burgeoning echelon over the chaos potential. If chaos can rise, we are destroyed or move to a higher echelon of existence or thinking in a new environment. It is all information manipulation on our part and that of the system within which we dwell. It is always becoming.

The Crux of Being involves a multifaceted means of existence. Each part interacts with its other parts. We are parts of the whole that must be present in order to interact and perceive existence. Otherwise we do not exist. Yet, we are one collective and parts of us lose our vehicles but our knowledge interweaves with the knowledge of our other parts. We should love one another as we love ourselves for the other is us.

In reality, existence is so complex that all the spectral levels of being here in Time/Space combined cannot divulge the means of transfer from one dimension to the next. It is how Mind rides the light. Even Light has amplified parameters of speed and movement to higher and higher levels of being that are created constantly. To contemplate upon existence is almost not worth the investment of energy when one considers that this, this Is, is going on constantly and has always been. Behind it and within it is the Mind that rides the vehicle of Light in this expression we think upon as LIFE. To some the great “We” that makes up this universe is full of billions and billions of parts all associated with each other in some fashion. To Others this realm is the expression of One that is multifaceted and multidimensional as it courses in and through a projection into time from Timelessness as threefold — Present, Past and Future as the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Is it possible that all the beings of this grand illusion of parts within parts could be in reality only One — the Collective Singularity? As human beings we all exist within this one Time zone at the same time. Could these persons who think they are individuals who are localized in vehicles as a means of motivation in this physical state — could we be one who is all experiences? Just as a hologram made up of a Moiré Matrix of potential through time can contain billions upon billions of potential images is still found within a universe of one hologram of data with light selecting the combinations of contemplation to be expressed.

Indeed, we cannot think in terms of Always but just perhaps we are all living this experience not as a stone or a stone’s throw away from realization, but are one, massive, gargantuan state of being and becoming issuing from Timelessness as Always. To this One, at the top of this expression of Life all those little minds below are like the cells of our body, doing just about what we were programmed to do…over and over and over and over and…

tanallan Guest
    I dont believe in the Tower of Babel story.

Read my views here.

It is hard to believe in anything when one has very small feedback loops. This condition is called narrow-minded by some but I beg to differ. We need the viewpoints of all in order to see the validity of the one. You may be exactly right.