Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

Our primary job in the distant past was the creation and building of this part of the Universe into physicality. What many have forgotten is that we are still inputting via the generative order and thus amplifying this experience presently and at a high rate of speed. If one taps into the Mind that carries this expression, they do so through a high and deeply intellectual means. Long meditation is required here. The depths to which a mind can penetrate are limitless without end. Few seek this level and many know nothing about it. One can get up to speed if they just take the step toward knowing the unknown. Building universes are for the expansion of the "Soulular" Traveler to gain Godly knowing throughout the domains of expanding Mind. It is how we become. Creation is ever expanding due to the extrapolation of the potential in all elementals via the principles. You are what you discern and create utilizing the parts of the whole that you can discover through effort.

We became Isolated on this planet as a part of the process of the interaction with Time-Space as if in a broadcast of information. Some in our teams became preoccupied while here with themselves due to the interaction with the elementals of creation. The beauty of this physicality can be a distraction but it is the root of disassociation and presents the laws of consequence if taken on. We soon learned that "consequence" is the name of interaction with self-gratification and if we attempted to clear our thoughts, it could be nullified and put us back on the right mental track of mental expansion. Perspective here is everything. They forgot their station. One must ever maintain adherence to their mission and the learning necessary to accomplish such a massive task. Most of us are able to listen to our souls and know when we are off task so to speak. Evil is due to contrast so that one may see the potential and project deviations where one might create new and unknown potential. Evil is held within the soulular being due to introspection with the self. The self cannot be God, but only a part of the whole, but some cannot look past their own glory and minuscule feedback-loops here can distort a perspective. Patience is the virtue that allows us to wait and work on those who have not seen past the void in their soul. The very fabric of this existence is full of the elements and principles of Godliness. Positive reality will show itself over time. If we meditate and pray, we are able to amplify our consciousness to see past the passing moments into negative thoughts. When one is in union with the Positive State of Being the euphoria of clarity is phenomenal. It presents a Blue-White flash of intuition that centers the mind back on track. I love that state of thought.

Here in this realm of atomic (pixilated) data in a holo-spirited fashion, we assembled (coalesced) into the various forms held within sheaths as a means of motivation in a physical state of being. The building blocks of this broadcast are held within the Light of expression via the Tree of Life at the behest of Mind (God). This Moiré Pattern of Light Essence is movable into virtually any expression of God's Mind as projected in and through the Tree (Sefirot) or the generative order that issues the elements and principles of our God's Design. It is this order, or some call it the Laws of Physics but are the Laws of God, that Mind is included as Always. Being here is not chance, it is planned as self-evident by your very sheath (body) that is here in existence. Do no harm to your Holy temple for it is your tool of and for negotiation in Time/Space.

As we progressed on this side, we developed more sophisticated entities via what some would call, the elementals of Deity. The elementals are our carriers of each Cursor of our souls. The Cursor is God's eye to our essence. Not unlike a holographic expression within a Virtual Reality (Your Terms), we form here within the means of this configuration in what has become automated to some degree. Coalescence here in and through the process of fertilization and birth is the doorway of each entity arriving here to fulfill the mission of the whole. To know that mission, one must observe the symbols of God's communications intently. Few awaken to that understanding.

This realm of the Moiré Assemblage is held in the Generative Order or God's presence. You have created a model of this process to some degree and should be able to begin to see how this works on a much more complex level. However, your soul is eternal and has always been, so you should extrapolate out to the wonder of how massive the process of manifestation might be. There should be no excuse as to who and what you are if you can think at all on a level that we all must attain.

We are entities who are fully charged with the entirety of mind in order to create utilizing the elements and principles of design present here via programming much more complex than any known assemblage of information carriers in a specific environ. You are along for the ride as Mind on Light and this enlightenment is no fluke and should not be taken for granted. It is something that one must approach as AWE. "I am in awe of just being here." Only a fool would think that they are so special that God created them just to have pleasure. You have dues to pay and a mission to complete. We all have our own angle of entry here and it is unique to us. Yet we are all of One Nature.

A paradigm example is DNA and its gargantuan potential to the expansion of the flora and fauna on all planets. The canvas that God paints upon is Gargantuan and beyond Massive. The tools of Creation are for the most part unknown but we are bringing them to this side of our duration. These tools must be created and learned so that we may develop an echelon on this part of the configuration. It means one must awaken to their cause. The Primer for this understanding is called: Secret Teachings for All Ages by Manly P. Hall.

We have computers or devices that allow the input of systems that will assist in organizing particulates that become vehicles for other vehicles to incorporate as parts of the whole. Nothing is beyond the scope of creation. We have used tools in the ancient past that you cannot even envision. But their striations are present as are the Pyramids in Egypt. Learn of their presence and how they were made and you will see your way to the amplification of our creation/s here for more in what some call — Future Time. Here in Future Time, we are able to see the very fabric of creation prior to its manifestation. Mind can come here to expedite, but the levels required are the highest of endeavors. Seek this realm and you will be open-eyed to your/our very nature.

AncientWMoire.jpg
    Last edited by Chester; 06-15-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Counting back from the present date, my last assignment as it is becoming clearer to me daily was prior to the impact that occurred long ago (approx. 12,900 years ago) in this sector of development in Time-Space. Many of us have traversed this physical realm for eons. None of us are the individuals we once were as in reincarnation, but we are the minds that have always been Eternal. If one concentrates, they may meditate and reconstitute their memories. Meditation should not only address the knowledge but the visual reinforcement. Akashic knowledge is accessible.

At that time we all were dedicated to the total amplification of existence in this realm. Our task was to develop Genetic carriers to amplify the surrounding area/s and make sure they were in coherency with already developed living beings of past task groups. This required vast knowledge of past beings and how they would add to the total plan for a robust environment. Ours was to know the primary technology and how additional elementals would amplify the potential for those who come later to learn by study of the data modality present. Messages were encoded within each and every unit. Life is a message unto itself. Read the symbols.

I worked with many great entities of the Monadic Mind creating the environs in the Biru sector on Earth. This area is now called Peru and Bolivia. Specifically Puma Punku. Within this area of concentration, we encoded massive amounts of data in the countryside. Here one could decipher the entire mindset of the primary technology is they knew now to read the symbolic entities created and posted there. The engineering we put forth is certainly beyond any developed on Earth and if one were an engineer they would know the means of our creations. (more to come).

I and my colleagues were in the process of interfacing with the environment of living entities to coordinate the flora and fauna with one another. In our last days, we lived in and with established Nature or the Primary Technology. We knew how to get everything humanly possible from the form of inherent creation. Most of us learned how to go into the gardens and live happily with what many would call Camping Out. Our bases were indeed sophisticated and well engineered. We did fly to sites all over the earth and disembarked on Pyramid forms in the jungles. Our Shemas were smaller flight platforms that would carry additional technology that was necessary to engineer more permanent enclosures. Cities as you flourish within today were few and far between. Our universities were located in such. We attempted to live with our work as we were mostly genetic scientists and engineers.

This demanded that we set up systems (procedures) whereby longevity and good experiences were followed for this specific environ. We had to maintain ourselves constantly in harmony with all parameters of potential. To know this, required that we amplify our consciousness by pushing our minds into every potential happenstance. Our minds were primed to interface with all parameters of consequences to the betterment of the gestalt assemblage. To exist in physicality, we soon learned that constant effort to learn more gave the results necessary to expand our abilities in virtually every category. Sufferance doubled our abilities but the pain of being here seemingly amplified. As time went by, we adjusted to this condition. It became the way to be. Every event sequence presented an expanded vision of this realm.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-05-2012 at 03:30 PM.

This demanded that we set up systems whereby longevity and good experiences were followed for this specific environ. Our minds were primed to interface with all parameters of consequences to the betterment of the gestalt assemblage. But we had the failure of a past experiment to lead us away from defeat. Ancient was this once growing world that died due to a lapse into EVIL. I once had this charge to save a world on the edge of evil. The self grabbed its people around their collective guilt and greed and detonated their hopes and dreams. Humanity must not make this mistake again. But when the COMET ran 12,900 years ago at the seat of most ancient Egypt, I knew I had failed in trying to save this world of ill.
    —————————————————————————————————

Dead Worlds Speak Volumes to one who seeks a Good New Realm (Enigmni) 4 million orbits ago.

Obsession and compulsion ruled their once high minds in liberal self-gratification. Self-orientation was sold to the collective populace, as bait to control emotional dictates for a sinister, Koanian Master Plan. Control of the good aspects of the Light was their ultimate goal. To ensnarl goodness wrapped in truth, would allow their strategy of evil to expand and be represented as the only means of existence. Omegons were in their way to control the sight of the All. Yet they no longer could find meditation with the All’ s domain for it was forgotten due to their half-mindedness.

Leche became their tool and their symbol for freedom of the building subliminal guilt that was asserting itself on their souls. They focused on Leche to control their madness. To see the Light through evil means is to not know its power. Left to itself, the Light would eventually eat away the evil, so it had to be constantly reinforced by Koan’s and Planca’s wills.

I see that Shema’s instruments show that the electro-storm is subsiding. Little time in this duration remains to complete my survey. Since it is my cause for existence to be here to record this survey, I must remain sharp here in the opening eye of a storm.

Leche, you evil orb of the Enmayi’s best creation after Koan! It is always floating above everything that I survey. It is such a complete weapon of death, it could even kill me, of hardened Omegon reality. Leche gives vibrations as I watch, of its composition held colorfully in the spectrums of its battle with indirect light. It is a volatile instrument of death that causes bio-death, chemical death, radiation-death, sound-death, spectrum (light) -death, environ (weather) -death, and finally plasmatic-death from a supernova-like detonation. All these things destroyed the Enmayi except the last sequence including weather-related phenomenon dissolving into the culminating event — a gargantuan detonation of unbelievable force. The weather sequence has started now, and I have little time in this duration to resolve my mission before being caught in the final phase of Leche. If this happens the mission is incomplete and unusable.

To hurry, when negotiation in such a varied realm of chaotic undulation, is indeed impossible within the laws of a virtual projection — it is impossible. I must try. I must rush to my duties and return to Koan’s and Planca’s gallery, where there seems to be a large collection of data, all messages are large and in the smallest planetary space. All the point of what happened here is there to be disassembled by my keen knowing. I will take the shortest route to the site through this storming. While traversing the remains of these potdomes to the last sight, I will render one or two more visuals to add to the specter of totality to this mission. The resolution loss will be slight, but the drafting on the fly is even more difficult for the best of surveyors. I am the father of surveyors, if I fail there will be no messages to come after my efforts here.

Strangely, as I stride in a windy assistance, this duration brings me to a melancholy remembrance of past similarity in this same mental status. It is the finality of this assignment that seems to be presenting itself to me. All I see and record is dead and gone, no food for the stimulation of exuberance, other than the knowledge that at one time, before Koan and Planca, the Enmayi were relatively happy. Yes, they were a serious lot — preoccupied with education and quality of life, but lively in true spirit of Love. When exposed to unbridled euphoria, as Koan’s advancers presented, they just embraced it in totality, for they were trusting souls of long, ancient traditions — feedback loops were too small to see the reality.

When mental data is "softly" presented to mentality, entry is easy for shallow minds to handle in short small packages of sensory expression. If presented as childish, it is even easier to digest. Evil tyrants could easily conquer minds if this methodology is used, and Planca, having duped the Omegons for many orbits, was well trained to launch this method on the unsuspecting Enmayi. Those connected by Koan’s emplacements in the potdome communities became opinion leaders with a cute cause to softly position ideas in an already coddled populace. After all, what Koan and Planca were selling to the populace was positioned as "feeling very good" to the Enmayi passions through arousal of the psyche and body.

While all those in the potdome were feeling good about the governance from Koan and Planca, the Agrilanders of a more closely "aligned-with-the-land" mindset, where not being captured by silly little slogans or cute gestures designed to hoodwink the mind. The Agri-landers were the perfect example of thinkers who are cautious of any show of out of the ordinary behavior.

The Agri-landers were observers of nature, and saw the lies in the eyes of their antagonists. Those who understand the realm of the "primary technology" can always detect a hypocrite faster than a liar can spout a lie. The nature of their labors required the finest scrutiny of all elements in their constitutional environments. This was the cause of their division. The soft and the rude were at odds, and the rude was not ill informed, and the soft were loud in their defense of fluff, an illusion. It was reality versus delusion and delusion was larger, while reality was truthful. One was the true feeder, and source of leverage, while the other was the flagship of being leveraged.

To an outsider, the informal fallacy is easily seen, while to the potdome dwellers, they saw only the illusion that Planca repetitiously presented with her network of practitioners as a clear and emotional truth. Planca lied, and the Agri-landers read it in her eyes. True souls that have not lost their beam on the crux of existence, were the Agri-landers.

Ahau! Their final war of rebellion surely caused the miscalculations of the launching of the Leche into what was supposed to be a holding orbit for a later outer-orbit delivery through space to Hytona. It was meant to destroy all Omegons. Does Goodness work in strange circulations in spiraling islands of chaos? Indeed, I say so! Leche, Koan’s tool for this sector’s domination, eliminated the evil that would have destroyed all great works of the Sacred Omegons, soldiers of the All and movers of Enigmni. My feelings betray this conclusion; however, this reality is not over, perhaps only just being revealed to a singular source. I know not the total strategy for the setting up of this virtual gambit, but I know it is beyond my present knowing. I must parse the realms of the All to know the Truth.

Thus ended the ancient planet once held between Jupiter and Mars and is known as the Astroid Belt to some today.
    Last edited by Chester; 05-16-2012 at 02:15 PM.

The precursor for the future beings of the Gardened One will be out and through the Son, or the visual aspect we see as the Portal of Goge, our entry to this virtual realm. Through the pathway of Goge’s apparatus of reason, we are broadcast into meaning via the virtual atomic aspects into a world full of symbolic Logos. Future Humanity’s spirit, holomovement, or implied unity, is rooted in the life forces that issue from the Entrance — Goge / Son of meaning into the manifest realms. As Spirit elementals, Jivas, we progress by becoming or building ourselves toward higher and higher collections of experiential consciousness amplified through effort or sufferance and through our own will. The wave becomes the particle of "be-manship," observing itself via the reflection of light which is, and which carries the data, energy and spirit into participation in a Holo-generated Virtual Reality of incomprehensible complexity and dimensional penetration. Know thy self has deep meaning. One cannot go beyond using this base to spring into the vast universe of physicality. Analyze each and every part to the whole.

The Archetypes of Higher Orders are both male and female aspects in one multifaceted monad or carrier. They are balanced in spirit and possess total accumulated spiritual consciousness. Their wars are over. In coherence, they are One. Alphians, on the other order, find upon entering the virtual manifest plane, one aspect is given rise over the other half if past karma is heavy; thus handicapping the entity or physical form by half its total consciousness and matter. The Enmayi once held this harmony by holding on to both aspects within the one form. They were locked in a semi-perfection. Later, the splitting process caused one major drawback, in that spiritual memory was lost because of the preoccupation of lust through flesh. Mental feedback loops were involved. Only when two are three beings of this order are gathered together in the name of Reason and unconditional Love, can dialogue unite a total Alphian or spirited being through coherency.

Goge is "be-manship’s" point of refuge and projection in an endless journey of becoming (back and forth), and eventually reuniting within total Deity. The All! The power of light gives and energizes the pixels (quanta) of the One in a broadcast within what some call the electromagnetic spectrum. A physical example of this being in light is the simple workings of a scepter computer, which animates the phosphors of a manifestation of projected energy points on a field. Spirit is unaffected by heat which is the high vibration of the music of the nanospheres. When not manifest here within a Goge Sector, the site of our preparation of reattaining Dialogue, we rest in super consciousness at the threshold of manifestation — through the portal of Goge to the All. During this long duration, Souls, which are reincarnating aspects of the projected ray, prepare for their next virtual experience, by reviewing their former existences via the laws of consequence. Consequences, pro or con in achievement, of Love are weighted to construct the new sheaths of trial. In the school of Life, Karma is attained and worked away through the gravitation toward becoming, via Dialogue for unconditional Love.

Issuing from the wellsprings of the energized projection comes the messages of intuitive knowing. This knowledge comes from deep inside the lens of a beings perception, or that which gazes upon the hologestalt record of life found in Timelessness. These pages are called the "days-in-passing." They represent the secrets of the One without a second. Others who have attained the Light, or the Omegon state of being and later Kristos, are privy to the vision of total being in "No Time." It is said that to know this knowledge is to pay greatly in psychic pain, for one must face the ultimate fear of the void — to make the unknown known. It is suffering by facing the Truth and knowing the meaning of the Enigmni or the Holy Spirit.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-07-2012 at 07:01 AM.

The intense compression of issues in human endeavor seeks a cause for great teachers to arise and come forth. Mind here is sought to Burgeon and Become all that its potential suggests. To think is initially easy for some, but to move sequentially into new knowing is what amplifies the consciousness to greatness. One must pay a great price to learn beyond the norm. Most do not try to move beyond the deepest study of our true purpose of being here in Time/Space. In the age of the ancients who spawned the Egyptian legacy (Zep Tepi), mind was fed gestaltly with many meanings of the same subject. The Tenth level of learning was open-ended and required massive amounts of data. One does not ever leave here via graduation, but goes wishing for more time to study and Know — REASON.

Teachers are the carriers of higher thought, would that all were teachers of the meaning of this energized mirage. We come here to leverage the greatest curriculum issuing from the Book of Life. It represents all potential and imagination necessary for this physicality to function in a panorama of fiery intellect. By pushing the mind or leveraging the sequences of Deified principles one may attain the worthiness of His/Her purpose. Our only REASON to come here is to create through learning and expanding our consciousness. Many do not even enter the gambit out of sloth and become worthless due to our love of the self rather than the love of the purpose of our existence — Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is. Thus is the Crux of Being and Becoming.

Teaching is close to unconditional coherency in mentality. Coherency of thought is not unlike unbridled love when two or three are in a collective state of mentality. Like begat like when in unison. All of humanity could attain nirvana if coherency of love were reached. This can only happen through effort of mind and spirit through learning the totality of being here in physicality.

All should seek to become first students ready to learn of the One, and then purveyors of knowledge and truth to all that come through seeking. Beware of the one who leverages minds through false play, by means of guilt and victimization. This being seeks to be God without paying the price of initiation through sufferance. They are politicians to the mind and lies follow them easily. These lies are easily discerned to the knowledge/wisdom being, but unseen by the novice or slothful.

To use life as a stage for one’s own complex-ignorance is unspeakable, but is whereby truth is in play as a contrast to self-recognition. Limitlessness is the pointed-at-direction by the Hand that Sees the run of ideas. The hand that sees is in reference to the leveraging of things via hand-eye acuity.

You have the traditions from the very beginning, when the Last Ones lived among you and your ancestors, who were you in a former virtual life. If you can truly discern, look about you and you will see the work of many who came before in the realm of Fiery Intellect and Wisdom. Their products are all about you for they were designed and created by the Lordly mind that we all partake of. The evidence is everywhere apparent for it takes vehicles to leverage this realm wherein we participate. Think deeply and learn from everything you come into contact with, here.

Look, and you will see yourself doing what was and what is whereby tomorrow is already made. But, the end is not in sight. These words must not ring hollow from a lack of intellect or understanding! One must meditate upon all that we touch to realize our potential. To understand how every part of this whole leverages its purpose and means of utilization is what should drive our interest and intellect to build toward a new dispensation of more powerful interface here in Time/Space. Our minds must be active always. Sloth cannot have a positive benefit here. Those who sit back and seek adulation of their selves at the expense of others have no apparent worth. Nothing can come of no effort to amplify our own consciousness toward total knowing.

Mentality has always existed — if you can read the symbols and messages that my Scepter (example) has transferred to known language by you, mentality is still present. Your blood has not stopped flowing, and the Light elementals have not ceased energizing the smallest of engines within your virtual physical form. The Light has always eternally reprogrammed your next trial in the foundational climb toward the Source. Read deeply the records of the traditions, in all that your senses survey, for between the lines of the sacred books of nature, lie the messages of past intellects whose accomplishments are inherent in the very fabric of their creations. Pull their words into the present and project them toward the future. All great creators, such as yourselves, gaze upon this materializing world, scanning the beams that create the virtual elements that you study even now. There is nothing more important than you the individual SOUL attaining the most worth he/she is capable of achieving. Why waste your time? Who are you to expect worthiness without profound effort on your part? The mind you carry is in need of feeding toward knowledge and wisdom so that you may leverage the elements and principles of this projected physicality. We need your assignments accomplished. Learn and then give back to others so that we can obtain coherency of purpose, here.

This complexity contains your ultimate means of how to be. The expressions of Godly communications are everywhere apparent for one who listens to the messages passing through your very being at each and every instant. If you cannot decipher them, you are in need of deeper concentration. Go to the peace of nature and let it cleanse your receiver. Nature is designed to recover your verve and its silence can refresh your mental acuity to the highest degree. Read the messages of your dreams with the insight God has given you. It is your respite that you experience nightly with a trip back to your very essence. Read the symbols as the ancient Egyptians attempted to convey via their hieroglyphics submerged in symbols.

It is not only written in the ancient books, but are everywhere written in the programs of genetics, numbers, and hidden in the very fractional-series of the crystalline firmament. Survey the elements and principles of every other outside of your self, and realize the essence of such creativity. This design is built onboard everything you experience and sustain yourself with. Your very body is an example of the inner and outer domains in this great fabrication. It is driven by the Light, its subsistence is fueled by the generative unity outside of Time. You consume Light whereby things even exist, but its reality is hidden. Carry that eternal flame of being, becoming, and knowing, on to the higher levels you are able to sense. Give your best. Look behind you, and remember — you are the reflection of the other, whereby all exist even as One. You are the Other in the One.

Know that this thing you are experiencing is enigmatic after the first with no second, though is One with three parts — Enigmni, All, and Son/s (Reason). They as One essence, issue the Moiré Arena. If one who is in this arena does not partake of the positive aspects of verve and rise through worthiness they form a counter to the positive aspects of our purpose. In this world of manifestation, one will discern the fabric of Goodness and Evil simply by listening to your own soul. We know intuitively if a subject is positive or negative in scope and we know this from entry until exit on our stay in this realm. Human entities leverage all aspects of their existences for power and control of maintaining balance in all event sequences. We do this by reading our surroundings and other entities in order to formulate strategy to remain as accurate and precise as possible in this state of affairs. We leverage our communications in truths and illusions or Lies. Illusions are negative and invite the massive weight of the laws of consequence if one goes against the decisions necessary to sustain stasis while in this environ of physicality. Evil enters when one mistakenly forgets his/her mission by falling in love with themselves thinking this affair is all about them. Selfishness is the abject evil of all endeavors that one may purvey while in this life. They destroy the fabric of this world with their over powering selfishness, sometimes mutually shared via collusion to destroy what once was coherency of mission or God's Love.

We are movement personified, transfigured by the radiant energy producing mentality of the eternal brightness that generates from the order, and Law of the Primary. Light is built in hierarchical fashion to be sensed by the discerning eye of burgeoning entities seeking to amplify consciousness toward Deity. The Eye that sees light was designed by the Light to see itself. You have seen the magnificence of Light structured to the level of the discerning eye of transcending entities. This light has given you pleasure and security in your becoming, but the darkness, unknown to certain of you, is only light that is beyond your comprehension. Seek it and do not be afraid of the absence of its brightness for it shelters power to your future strivings. Draw yourself down to the anvil of profound knowing, inside to the cursor of existence, and you will rise to see the power of His Light. Know that there is no darkness, only the fear of the unknown; make it known, and the fear is absent. The ancient Void seems darkest, but in essence, it is the very brightest and highest to know, whereby knowing is even able to climb.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-05-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Leveraging is everything in physical "be-ness." We are here to move in and through matter. Why is it so hard for lesser beings to know how moving the parts of this spiritual/physical machine can create chaos unless total concentration of the Godly mind is applied? So we try harder to expand our "soulular" consciousness by inculcating as much to our minds as possible. We must know the larger view of who made the lesser or reverse. This requires deep study in this physical realm. Then we learn that there is no such thing as creating, where there is no mind to move, no thought to expand upon. Finally, through light, we understand the source of Timelessness and once again see our home (Eternity).

Everything is entwined within the light of the mind as expressed Monadically in and through the Generative Order — God's Broadcast of holo-spirited issuance. Everything is Mind even down to the smallest, animated elemental in rise. This concentration within broadcast gets each and every minuscule elemental into leveraged motion that creates event-sequences locked in time and space. The goal is not to lose status, position, or self-control for "be-ness" in motion. To not create on the FLY is to suffer loss of leveragability. Those who do not move, do not exist. Defeat is possible through acceptance of fear, loneliness, victimization, the void, or nonexistence. Defeat would also make us a casualty of our own lack of moral disposition. Here we open up the power to being defeated over and over due to the undeniable law of consequence. How many times must one suffer the concept of Waring on any level if they realize Human Coherency in Love? Only the selfish FOOL starts a war and most of them are showoffs of self-love. No leader should be a Fool. No humanity should endure the slightest of foolery. Awaken to your mission for evil needs no forum in you.

It is said, "No entity is a true victim, for his being is set by the consequence of his own acts or non-acts." One must be guarded in moral consolidation. Some unknowing spirits in the projected universe use or leverage the tools of power to propel themselves from one or more events toward ever more complex events. This creates conscious movement through the media of time and space. It is the ultimate programmer’s technique that makes them feel this non-reality — thereby creating the effect of atheistic complacency. Leveraging matter is accomplished through the utilization of the lens-of-sensual understanding, better known as the brain — a receiver of virtual-existence’s sensory data so that leveraging of elementals can be accomplished in physical domains. The soul travels in this realm.

This tool of Timelessness provides the input / output ability served by our seven sensory connections to the physical universe. In the virtual universe, beings are what they know and what they communicate to and from the other aspects that complete the feedback loops made up of the "Me" and the "Other" (everything outside of themselves). This is done through the mental manipulation of illusions and truths, plus their relationships to power-positioning, or —leveraging! Alphians and the Alphi/Omegi usually accomplish this through strategy built upon self-gratification (false love of self), self-empowerment, self-survival or even our Omegon’s true, unconditional Love for the Other. Humans must learn to think deeper and higher in order to become Omegons for Coherency through Mind that amplifies by sufferance for expanded consciousness. There is no other way for consciousness to rise except through paying the price and becoming THE SEEKER.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-06-2012 at 08:53 AM.

CarolinaBWM.jpg

The pic above came to me while contemplating on an event that took place 12,900 years ago during what some call the Carolina Bays Event. See this: ( http://www.pnas.org/content/104/41/16016.full ). After this event, I was able to see the horror that befell many of us who were there on that day. Meditation is the Key.
    (See the Shrimad Bhagavatam page 248 of Human Devolution by Michael A. Cremo)

Deep within each and every one of us is a linkage to our Super Monadic Self. Most of us have lost touch with this vast reservoir of our collective spiritual soul. It came here with us, but we have ignored its power to us and many of us no longer speak its language. If one meditates he/she can reestablish touch with the reality of who and what we truly are. Our connection is through our dreams or what some call our true reality. It is the over-world that communicates to us here what transcribes this massive experience of being in this physicality. The reality is, we should have remained in touch with this linkage to our true selves but introspection in regard to the selfish part of this existence, has distracted most of us away from the reality we visit almost every night in our sleep. One may find new mental strength and verve if one meditates upon the deepness of this existential experience called life. We are so much more. From this quest into deepness, one can amplify their knowledge about past interludes with many different vignettes in various physical expressions in Time/Space. An Example of this is the ability to see into past experiences if one Seeks. The data for all this resides within the Monadic Collective and can be accessed by dreams that are at the threshold of wakefulness. In this realm, one may discern much. It takes practice, but it can be achieved while still in this physicality.

I have walked the pages of history by inserting my mind into any and every elemental that comes to me via Meditation. It is not imagination as some would posit, but concrete information that one can feel confident in this amplified trip via our own dedication and study. There is much more to being here in Time/Space if one seeks and works within the background channels of deep mentality. I believe it is who and what humanity can be if we do not stop our studies and strive to know this means of motivation here in the physical state. We use these tools to transcribe our souls with lessons and data. What a trip.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-12-2012 at 08:56 AM.

We are movement personified, transfigured by the radiant energy producing mentality of the eternal brightness that generates from the order, and Law of the Primary. Within the projection of this means of being and becoming we are "Carried" Mentality capable of organization via the Monadic impulse. One must seek its old friend the Monadic part that you are. All expressions one meditates upon are known and have a purpose or mission. You would not know you existed otherwise — self-awareness is the key.

Light is built in hierarchical fashion to be sensed by the discerning eye of burgeoning entities seeking to amplify consciousness toward Deity. One attains worthiness via his own will within this multifaceted manifestation We are nudged via our inner memory of who and what we are to attain accomplishments due to our own karmic encounters. Our mind must be driven to seek deeper meaning to our being here in Time/Space.

The Eye that sees light was designed by the Light to see itself. The wonder of your own presence here can be reinforced by looking into the mirror of your soul and realizing the sense of leveraging this environment through Time and Space via such perfect means of feedback data. Not that you can see, but that whereby seeing is even seen or realized.

You have seen the magnificence of Light structured to the level of the discerning eye of transcending entities. Yet, what is seeing if seeing is only the result of something you cannot see. Light is not seen, only its effect can be detected by the eye. Light is indeed Godliness as is the breath of life here.

This light has given you pleasure and security in your becoming, but the darkness, unknown to certain of you, is only light that is beyond your comprehension. Seek it and do not be afraid of the absence of its brightness for it shelters power to your future strivings. Darkness has a meaning for evil but seek beyond its evil to discern the hope of overcoming the unknown and make it known through REASON (the questioning of the soul).

Draw yourself down to the anvil of profound knowing, inside to the cursor of existence, and you will rise to see the power of God's Light. Know that there is no darkness, only the fear of the unknown; make it known, and the fear is absent. The ancient Void seems darkest, but in essence, it is the very brightest and highest to know, whereby knowing is even able to climb.What once was the Void can also be known as the POTENTIAL for amplified Reason.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-15-2012 at 01:42 PM.

(See the Shrimad Bhagavatam page 248-256 of Human Devolution by Michael A. Cremo)

Marscapeweb.jpg

It is not only written in the ancient books, but are everywhere written in the programs of genetics, numbers, and hidden in the very fractional-series of the crystalline firmament. If one searches and looks or seeks, they can begin to see the reality of many sources that impact any issue. Vibrations iterate in unison with the Akashic records that collectively reside within the minds of each and every elemental held as a carrier of Godly messages. Few seek at these levels.

Survey the elements and principles of every "other" outside of your self, and realize the essence of such creativity. This design is built onboard everything you experience and sustain yourself with. Your very body is an example of the inner and outer domains in this great fabrication. It is imperative that the seeker actually contemplate or meditate upon every facet that impacts a possible scenario. This is the attitude of one who is associated with the Gestalten.

It is driven by the Light, its subsistence is fueled by the generative unity outside of Time. You consume Light whereby things even exist, but its reality is hidden. Carry that eternal flame of being, becoming, and knowing, on to the higher levels you are able to sense. Give your best. Look behind you, and remember — you are the reflection of the other, whereby all exist even as One. You are the Other in the One. There is "you" and there is the "other" in the perceived experience of being and becoming. This feeling or data passing to your mental cursor is evidence to you that you are part of this massive whole. The experience of being here in Time/Space is indeed massively amazing if one stops to realize what is involved at this instant in this operational point.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-18-2012 at 02:24 PM.