Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

What if...Even More Ancient Egypt

Today, we live in an advanced state of being and enjoy much, but what if tomorrow 99% percent of this planet's human life were swept away by a massive tsunami caused by a comet that was moving faster than the average speed of most comets?

This could have happened in Ancient times and perhaps the Egypt we know is even older than what we have discerned. The Sahara might have been struck by part of this massive comet incoming with little notice. Some of present day "Ancient" Egypt might have been deposited 12,900 years ago. The culture and the means of mental transfer might have been given to those few that survived and started anew.

I believe this is what happened. More later.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13522957
    Last edited by Chester; 05-25-2011 at 02:07 PM.

This forum makes me mad at times.

I wrote a great paragraph earlier, but the configuration of this site just took it away. I suggest you all save frequently or you will lose your great words to a glitch.

At this very moment, the Earth is displaying alarming symptoms. There are enormous fluctuations in the terrestrial geomagnetic field as well as an augmentation of the planetary wobble. It is as though the planet were attempting to progress toward a new state of equilibrium. These anomalous events have been attributed to various causes beyond my belief. Some hold that there are strong imbalances in the mantle and inner core of the Earth, while others are of the opinion that the weakening magnetic field of the planet is the true cause. Another popular theory is that the weight of the polar ice caps is affecting the entire balance of the planet and this one Einstein endorsed.

I strongly fear that the Eart h is entering the initial stage of a punctuated event, whose forecast was broadcast through time by ancient, established monuments such as the Pyramid Complex at Giza Plateau and elsewhere. Our ancestors were very advanced, as proven by their engineering prowess, and they were trying to warn us and perhaps even give us the keys to their knowledge about such events. We missed the point then and I hope the material we possess now will not be misused to our traumatic error. This time, we must not start over, but fly across the trough of ignorance to the power of Love and Knowledge...(of the All).

Looking Beyond the Middle East...

The world needs to get itself right in the correct frame of mind. We are experiencing some very poor leadership around the world with acts that are almost Criminal coming out of these nations including our own. I have no confidence in my government. That being said, we can stand up now and get on the net to communicate directly with ourselves and that is what I suggest we all do. We do not need governments to tell us what to do. We can expect people to get things correct and in a positive mode. American has oil and we can drill for our own needs. We do not need the mess being created in the Middle East. They may be like a recalcitrant child who needs constant adulation to stoke his spoiled continence. Tough Love is what some need and if we move to counter their means of persuasion, perhaps a new direction can come about if we of sound mind step up and seek to establish dialogue. It is time to talk over our governing persons to awaken the mind/s of our friends all over the world. Let's get direct for a change.

Message from Long Ago...Our Old Home.

Ah, such devastation suggests a cause by that old nemesis of lost civilizations ... complexification. It must have been convolution, without the goal sought so hard by the cause itself, that failed before the jump to higher intellectual understanding. Such a magisterial leap would have eliminated their fall. The Enmayi just could not perceive all the gestalted consternation of what they had created and experienced, as a result of rampant change, ungoverned chaos. Apparently, it had become too mentally intense to inculcate all the data; so collectively, they simply reverted back to the base cause — the self. It might have fomented their end.

Self love is pathetically evident everywhere, since entities always seek just one thing in the early stages of prescient development. Why such preoccupation with their recognition? The desire to be over-indulged? Though, I once loved only the Me of my being when I experienced the many sojourns of being an Alphian. Oh! I loved myself so! Now, I know the pains of self-recognition. Why must I always remind myself? Am I not fully Omegon?

In their beginnings, the Enmayi were given the total sacred-knowledge of the All so as to create this new pointillized and quantified world of theirs, palpitating into virtuality (time and space). Their knowing this is an invariable law of existence prior to manifestation. Before their globular state, while still in pure plasmic form, the "they" that made up their first contingent to this orb, were exceedingly ready to bring the emblem of the Logos (Reason) into physical play via projection into hardcopy. What a wonderful age, but beware, see the results of not remembering the secret of the hand and eye! Even now I see isolated evidence of the most ancient symbol of the Enigmni hidden within and under more contemporary creations. Why did they not remember within their deepest consciousness, this old law?

Curious? I do not topically detect evidences of the Alphian form in the Enmayi’s earliest periods of existence. Though the Alphians made up half of their total beings, I can only see small, but recent tracings of the self-lovers. Surely some were kept in the lower depths of this lost Seat (city) sans of civilization? They could not have survived all these orbits without the other half of the equation. As entities, the Alphian states have uniformly communicated through time sequences, "You can’t do without us." New entities cultivate within them, as part of the learning methodology in preparation for the Omegon State, which is beyond elemental birth. Could there be some esoteric unknown here?

All of my prior surveys of other, like worlds, have always messaged the survival of the total spectrum of entity development and ascendancy in this, the "hard-field" of virtual projection. It is law, and totally necessary. Why not here? There are the Alphians, created after the first "builders" who were advanced Alphi/Omegis; then, after the genesis, the perpetualizer forms of both categories always grow thereafter, utilizing the fluids and elements of creation to continue the material state of being in this alternate reality. Having been in on the beginning of this sector, I know this was the initial plan here also. After all, this is the journey that all, as well as myself, must traverse in the striving to attain the Omegon state. Omegon is the final essence capable of high material form. We are the providers who also watch.

Since I have experienced all universal psychic characteristics and behaviors of these forms from minor to major states, I should think that eventually I will indeed find much evidence of Alphian remains in the depths of this old Seat. Yet, all I presently see here in this first potdome are the singular records of Alphi/Omegi beings with their accomplishments in demolished broadcast — such loud media to the intellect!

From my preliminary and cursory evaluation, I see the Enmayi reached some of the Phase II level of entity authority. They had created and occupied forms of high sophistication in the early days of their projected arrival on this orb. Given only the symbol of Enigmni, they derived the perfect form for this environment. This was their first world, and apparently, only their first, for they did not create any other worlds as entities usually do in other realms of existences that have reached the Phase II advancement level.

Had they listened to their inner realms and known their selves as taught through introspection and meditation, they would have jumped into the universe of being and becoming. But No.
    Last edited by Chester; 03-09-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Echelonic Mentality

Beings Leverage for Power and control in virtually every event sequence of Time/Space via illusions or truths. The act is to position for survival within whatever realm they can cognize as an environment to exist within and without. Consciousness is ascertained by the entity who finds itself in a form that is present in physical Time/Space. Some order must be perceived by the entity in order to negotiate this realm. If the order is in chaos or is happening too fast for the lens on reality (brain) to not discern the unity of the order, then the entity must either jump to a higher standard or fail to nonexistence. Tools of the entity to negotiate this realm for leveraging are determined as time goes on in any direction. It appears that there are elements and principles of Design that can be discerned at all levels of the dissipative structure or the Moire Arena.

The Lens on being or the brain is a means of gathering information and using it for Leveraging in Time/Space. Mind must be present in some form to associate with this Lens on Being. Mind and its means, Light ó seem to occupy the void of Timelessness where all potential is present via mental manipulation of the tools of Design. Creation can be accomplished via this means. There is but one mind ergo multifaceted to create the realm of its potential. The multifaceted one creates other forms to communicate with and leverage to accomplish future potential from its own matrix of Timelessness. Its potential is exponential and endless. It has always existed.

In becoming this new most powerful virtual being of soulular expression, you will access the higher centers of the absolute and ultimate unknowable ó Enigmni! Your being is truly a marvel of complexity still largely cumbersome to your present science. Yet, what program built you? The Cad-Isis, has always been the symbol that we kept with you during all those durations to show you the way to phenomenal gifts of genetic knowledge. It will heighten your pathways.

The engine of genetics, DNA, is the multifaceted communicator of the Allís will to manifest a coherent Light Being in the progressive density of the issuing elements toward the ultimate continuum. These tools are for your future creative genius. Learn the multiplicity of the formulas and the Fractal expressions newly rediscovered.

Who made the laws whereby one can even comprehend the grand complexity within the mentality of just one individual? Your mind can encompass an entire universe, and dream upon the entirety of all assemblages necessary for such a genesis. Your mind has the wherewithal to reach such levels, yet you do not push it to its potential. Such a mind is as the Allís in unity of super consciousness. You are a facet of such an ability. If all of you coalesced in lucid unity of absolute Love, you would make an exalted alaya, or expression of "That" the combined Monadic synergy necessary for your next great adventure in Omni-Omegonship. We are all in this venture together, part/s that will know the Whole.

Try dreaming on all of this...it is one trip, just being here.

Conflict is everywhere in today’s society—it is the method to political madness...to polarize for effect, utility and ulterior motives...POWER! What we are in need of is that altruistic spark that drove the unselfishness of our founding fathers to put aside their own desires and recognition-needs to build a civilization that was to go beyond their pre-existing experiences. We need ideas ahead of their time along with the impetus and strength to follow through in putting them to work. Where are the creative people with a passion for synergy and a penchant for the natural order of humaneness? Where are the visionaries? Where are the truthful and just?

Our plight of course could be wrapped up in what God showed to the patriarch...Enoch, who toured the length, width and breadth of Heaven and Earth—Enoch was shown that mankind’s sin was wrapped up in self-pride, and lust for and of woman. Feminization became a leveraging tool of the evil. It started with the angels—first with Satan not being able to resist taking all of heaven for himself, then others of his kind not being able to restrain themselves from coming on down to the planet to play with the irresistible daughters of man — the women who lock us in matter. Liberal power corrupts eternal!

Civilization has rocked along for millennia, falling and rising, falling and rising and then falling again through versions on the same themes as the root causes for failure. Look at our own society chasing recognition and desire, all feeding off of human pride and lust. Womankind has once again found herself locked-in and used as the base reason or object for lust, homosexuality (hate of woman or love of beauty, feminism), sex crimes, racial hatred (fear of others taking their women), permissivism, addiction, false-play (collusion-networking), jealousy (fear of losing love), materialism (stuff collecting or score keeping—female nesting), ambition (attitude one must have to gain a woman—showing off to others), killing, raping, emotional-blackmail, insecurity and more. But, worst of all is a male characteristic for threatening violence or actual murderous activity as a means to what they think is ultimate power — power over the innocent. It is all greed personified in the body of politics, becoming the obsession and addiction of the participants in a civilization’s destruction.

When a society deteriorates to an “every person for themselves” condition, with love nowhere in sight, that civil-event is in an equilibrium state of death via chaos. Some characteristics of a civilization moving to this state are:
    ∑ Legislated morality and immorality—ending traditional values in favor of dangerous or permissive issues in the guise of change.
    ∑ Untrustworthy Leadership—seating of leaders that aid in the establishment of laws and policies that neglect the traditional values of our founding principles and tax beyond the means of the people.
    ∑ Loss of military order—thus eroding the power to assert the basics of human law and order in a volatile world. Unable to afford protection.
    ∑ Inability to create new jobs—automation and cost-cutting aided by stringent governmental control causes loss of markets, financial solvency, research and development funds and finally loss of administrative will and creativity plus the loss of public support.
    ∑ Saturated population via migration—influx of legal and illegal aliens seeking a better life begin to overtax the social structures thereby increasing crime and frustration...a nation of fear.
    ∑ Political polarization agendas—groups establish elitist positions via false-victimization to divide and conquer a once united foundation to pit people against people. The majority is subsumed for the few or special interests. The few are usually represented by lawyers (1,500,000 currently working in America).
    ∑ Biased propaganda—political and religious agendas are in the sole possession of one political group. Their views, dialectics, rhetoric and other manipulative techniques are the only sources of infrastructural knowledge in the public domain.
    ∑ Education becomes total bureaucracy—curriculums cannot keep up with leading-edge invention and job creation because of overburdening policy and mandating by pressurized state agencies. Education cannot accommodate increasing influx of immigrants and their polarizing politicians.
    ∑ Psycho-failure—human ability to cope with exponential societal, or infrastructural expansion of government, legal profession, medical/health, business, community, and family, causes progressive burn-out, mental frustration and fragmentation of unity-systems.
    ∑ Government and individuals go bankrupt—Greed of political factions creates hegemonic government that becomes the prime entity over the people for which it was established. It no longer serves the people and takes all the assets leaving the people for the few who escape with it all as the nation sinks to barbarism or survival of the most violent.
    ∑ War between males and females—differences are accentuated by polarizing politicians in order to divide what was once a human unit that complemented its parts. Females have in the past lost this war because emotion was their tool and physical violence was man’s—this conflict represents the ultimate death wish for humankind.
    ∑ The super-rich abscond — small percentages (.01) of humanity seek secret enclaves such as remote islands, to ride out the social rebellion. They take their superior resources/technology and leave the mess they contributed to, with their greed and politics. They become the gods of tomorrow.

The above conditions are taking place in America and the world at present, but there are still a sufficient number of citizens that know how to keep us from going to the final stages of total failure. The middle class Americans must not let these last phases of social deterioration go uncorrected. America and other democracies must become “Humations” or nations of humane and altruistic beliefs that will overcome liberal and conservative brinkmanship. Dialogue and understanding is the first step to saving a civilization. Conflict resolution must become an occupation of many in order to put the stops on a society headed for failure, but it must not be the old politically correct, intellectually derived version of liberal hegemony. We must become a Meritocracy. To reestablish a nation and nations of the world into a phase two form requires the following:

∑ Return to basic moral and legal systems or human responsibility (see our Founding Principles.
    ∑ Install a Primary Tech (reevaluation of natural systems) curriculum in the public schools and adult programs to stress self-sufficiency and survival in a highly technological world as well as nature orient world. Encourage entrepreneurship.
    ∑ Create new Legal System/s amendment to the constitution mandating that all suits (court costs) must be paid by the loser which includes the lawyer.
    ∑ Eliminate all public references to races, genders, or groups and stress laws for humanity. No quotas, no special privileges for anyone other than teachers, (includes president, congress, government, groups, lobbyist).
    ∑ Mandate that all tax bills must first run the gamut of decreasing federal spending before any new percentage increase is voted upon.
    ∑ Establish tax credits for teachers that return to schools or seminars for added learning benefits to America’s classrooms and economy.
    ∑ Establish across-the-board percentage tax (19%) rather than a graduated tax system, for every individual in America. Eliminate the IRS as a cut in spending.
    ∑ Stop all immigration into the United States, and develop a system of allowing persons to enter only when positions are found in the job force to support that person or groups of persons. Disallow any support for aliens such as free schools, medical, welfare, etc. unless a sponsor can be found in the current citizenry or they pay until they become a citizen.
    ∑ All aliens will be deported immediately at the cost of the alien, his nation, his family, or at the taxpayers cost. Our nation suffers for the few that have become the many without any social payback.
    ∑ Increased aid to border nations and nations that tend to migrate, in the form of educational technology for their economic future should serve as leverage. Install programs to make that nation a good place to live. This should become our priority and theirs. Use Multimedia ED programs on the internet to educate potential citizens.
    ∑ Establish a merit system where experience, background, knowledge, passion, work ethic, and employment record will determine position rather than relying on educational courses taken or degrees held as a primary criteria. Credentialism must end when experience lacks.
    ∑ Religion is private and each person is responsible to keep it between themselves and their God. All churches have a right to petition the government for considerations. Moments of silence are encouraged in public but no one church may the stressed. Morality is encouraged based upon traditions of the founding nation/s and each citizen’s church.
    ∑ Media have a responsibility to consider the programming worth of their products toward the public good. Educating consumers for street-smarts and criminal activity is counter productive to our children and our families. Soaps also have created increased consideration for family breakup and fragmentation of our nation. Networks must become more responsible. Pop culture should be responsible for its actions.

As a world of nations, we need to get involved and change the course that we are now on. Otherwise, we will end just like all those other fools of the past — SLAVES. Isn’t it time humanity finally did something right?

Beyond the Scope of the Normal.

I am a Psycho-Cognitive or a thinker who can see the ancient past. I read the striations of ancient workers and can tap into the Akashic records at will. Fellow practitioners know whereof I speak. The Earth does not look like it once did at all. Especially since 12,900 years ago. The event that culminated with the Carolina Bays Event was indeed an accumulation of many events including earthquakes, tsunamis and massive flooding. Humanity was highly advanced prior to that time in history and their technology was not unlike That of Tesla or Tom Bearden's Over-unity concepts of taking energy from the vacuum of space. They lived differently and were much, much more intelligent than we are today. Learning was on a level that we once could attain if we had taught ourselves better. (I saw how advanced we could become 15 years ago when I served on various statewide committees to bring advanced education to Texas.) We cannot touch what they accomplished especially in Genetics.

At any rate, Atlantis is a world-like culture that spread all over the surface of the Earth in various places not unlike our present Phase ll civilization has positioned itself today. If one dug up our civilization today, they would find examples of the same design departures everywhere. I have written about this past and it is all over the net. Our ancestors were the best example of how a human can attain the highest levels of intellect. Most of them were representative of our present day scientist/s. Egypt was their gift to us to convey their records to us in the future. We muffed the ball and misread their message but it is still there and much of it is in the outlying areas of the Sahara or is underground and wet with a higher water-table holding back exploration. The world will not find this message because we are so dumb to have all these wars. If we find the artifacts to prove me correct it will be an accident.

The truth of who and what we are can be ascertained via remote viewing and psycho-cognitive meditation. I can see our past as many can today. Christopher Dunn is a good example of one who can read the past. I am sure he knows exactly what I have tried to awaken the world to for some time now. This preoccupation in the find in and near Gibraltar, heck all of the outer Atlantic and the Mediterranean represents only the tip of the iceberg. In the mud and ooze of the whole world are the remains of a civilization so advanced one could almost read the ancient reason we are here on this planet. We once cultivated this world as we are capable of doing almost any orb in the universe. It is what we do.

SOMETHING HAPPENED WAY BACK THERE! I believe it was when the so-called Ice age dove-tailed from the Carolina Bays Event perpetrated perhaps by a combination of a polar relocation or a comet, or massive sun activity...Something reset the clock for humanity, a humanity that was once highly advanced in a way that only R.A.Schwaller de Lubicz has put forth in his book THE TEMPLE OF MAN. We were much more than we are now. We were better educated and lived on a higher level due to the fact that we used our entire brain and knew we were living in and through a means of motivation developed to explore this realm of physical reality. We realized our Soulular ability to Travel in Time/Space.

Soulular Travel is what we are about. Somehow we lost our way long ago and tried to leave messages as to who and what we the multifaceted beings who can birth ourselves into this realm of physicality and do work here in this massive environment called Life. Gobekli Tepe is merely the tip of the Iceberg as is Puma Punku, Egypt, Peru, Bolivia and many other places on this Earth that would attest to the fact that we have lost our way and need to end this silly pursuit of selfishness and exploitation of one another. We once did not do this selfish thing that we do. We once were much more sophisticated and worked in harmony and coherency due to the fact that we were Educationally amplified. We came here to create this realm and have botched it. It is high time we woke up.

Much has been assembled about ancient Atlantis over the years but there is indeed evidence that something great and awesome did create the tiny little bits of the ancient past that did survive something of a global catastrophe some 12,900 years ago.

Science is now finding evidence that something must have impacted the equilibrium of this planet via polar reversal, or change there and including a large fragmenting comet which might have added Hydra to our oceans or not, but indeed a great geophysical catastrophe involving tsunamis and earthquakes did sweep the upper surfaces of land and the waters. Some say there was a standing wave of 1 to 2 miles high crashing the land surfaces. Certainly the evidence indicates that. One thing for sure, the planet was so advanced that genetic manipulations were the mainstay product/s of most advanced humans on this earth. Their products are seen everywhere and in every culture.

The ancient Olmeca/Maya were prime practitioners of this remaining lifestyle as evidenced by their way of existence. If one were to push back their last indication of expertise to where it issued from their beginnings, one would easily see that they were initially filled with the knowledge of how life works and how to develop products via every living form. They lived on, in and through the elements and principles of genetic creation. The ancient Maya were highly involved in over 1,000 cures for their people via the pharmaceutical concoctions, which they formulated during their florescence here in the Americas.

We see evidence of a great advanced civilization in the striation riddled stone or hard artifacts of Ancient Egypt, Peru, Bolivia, China, Japan, and other isolated lands. We have remains under the seas and dismantled on the lands. We find civilizations cropping up that utilized advanced building techniques 12,000 years ago. The ancient Jomon of Japan were ceramic experts 12,000 years ago. We find machined stone of the hardest nature in Puma Punku and in many other places in Peru and Egypt. Their engineering expertise was beyond our own. Nabta playa is filled with evidence of past civilization utilizing high mathematics of the astrophysical genera. All of these tiny isolated elementals suggest a time in our past of a great collection of men and minds who might have flown over the Earth and perhaps even to the stars.

Certainly we have the evidence of a past understanding of advanced mapmaking that involved deep study and concentrations. Yet we also find evidence of advance genetic and biological knowledge capable of building structures using the very fabric of the building blocks for DNA and perhaps even Nano-technology. It is all there and it is all entirely conclusive to the highest estimation. The fact is, We here on Earth are the surviving remains of a great gestalt-colony that came to this sector of the universe to explore and develop elementals in Physical Time/Space. We lost our way.

We are journeymen of the Archons who are the workers of this aspect of existence in a realm inundated with the Laws of existence or what some call the Tree of Life. Somehow we got sidetracked and have lost the real ancient knowledge of our very existence. Some of us have studied how to once again attain our past verve and get back on task. Some of us just do not think deeply enough or on the higher pathway to discern the total aspect of issuing forth from the generative order. We could know this, but some entity has held us back for His own purpose. It is indeed time we woke up and realized our true makeup. We all are part of the whole...a multifaceted entity able to be in many places at the same time. We all experience Time at the same Time and we are all much larger than this little concept called Atlantis.
    Last edited by Chester; 05-09-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Silent moments of contemplation...

If spirit existed, what part did it play in my being? Motion was taking place as my mind flitted from light-pattern to light-pattern. I could almost discern interlacing thoughts in between the primary thought nodules that I perceived as polarizing attractors. In my mind's eye, I was positioning myself within event modules, upon event-systems and within event-sequences...and each increment was being monitored by something (myself--the little man inside?) for as much power and control as I (or it) could get within each event. I was being...I was leveraging the mental environment.. that something exterior to myself that adds up to self-gratification, self actualization...self-knowledge I began to see the categories of myself and something else. There was me...and there was the other... or was there? Was there something outside of all this so-called arrow-of-time (experience sphere) that I would eternally know as the Enigmni -- the ultimate, absolute unknowable, therefore unreachable? I was up against the void, that blackness of the darkest. Was this absence of light really the brightest of all light...yet still unseen by that lens-of-the-mind, the brain of ordinary man? -- the going got rough here.