Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

I remember a time before...

At every neuronic light-pulse, I begin to expand upon burgeoning thought...and now, from nowhere another ultra-omnic burst of data sweeps in and concurrently phases with my other concentrations. This must be how one feels at virtual birth. I remember — the excitement of learning is such a challenge and so precious. The rapidity of expansion is hyper-geometric, building from knowns to eliminate unknowns, intuitively, in a musical coherency that aligns bifurcations of past joys into contextual and gestalt upon ever expanding gestaltedness forming totality. It is how a being learns the Crux of Being — learned in inter-connective wavelengths of dimensional realities. Now, I sink even deeper into unhindered contemplation.

Thoughts are firing into the totality of my mind’s "position cursor" or the mental reference realm — the guideware of focused evaluation. Where are the data issuing from what source? The source is not my center; it generates from the island of the All (the generative order), the exterior energy of Light, source that flows into my farther subconsciousness and amplifier. I must admit I have not previously had access to these sights of transcendence in thoughts, sights, or color. I have not the sensory capability to cause an awakened knowledge of this experience.

My mind is emulating the texture of a swirling vortex of multifaceted holo-spirituality, a field full of dimensionally changing stars impacted by mentality. Goge-like lucidity that once was not provided, but now flows beyond reason — it is mine! My reference receiver is amplified to see symbolic language of the One, charging in thought - wads that unfold and present impetus toward extended decipherment. Each wave maps out new vistas for ever-widening thought at exponential rates. Entities of mind-beings spring forth in creativity to entice me to fall within their range of relationships. Expressing what I sense is beyond Scepter’s ability to record my thoughts.

I have often thought of virtual life as a great collection of recorded elements that have all the information etched electromagnetically within their dimensional plan. They are a grand collection of eternity. Each being is scanning and is scanned within the continuum of vast and unending data. The Eye of Enigmni scans as a cursor of Time, this continuum where impetus becomes action. There all holospirited beings are localized. Our minds are tuned to carry the universal cursor as we experience life at the same virtual playing period and speed/space. Is Time the Mind’s Eye — a projection of the One in the All? The Eye focused on the vortex of Being? Is His memory issuing through our being? We are certainly One in the absolute totality. This illusion is a great cacophony of localized sensations, seeking the union of a coherent ascension toward the All High! His dreams are our reality!
    Last edited by Chester; 05-13-2011 at 07:47 AM.

Moiré Arena

Mentality moves and expresses, and something takes place in the realm of Moiré suggesting a vortex where an idea is borne forth. Seated mentally in the Moiré Arena one will find all the data necessary to create a plethora of quantification/s to manifest any and every thought — hardcopy can follow by many means pushed forth by the energy found in the vacuum of existence. Mankind once had the secret of this knowledge but has squandered it away by being ensconced in sloth and laziness over the eons. Before ancient Egypt those who established it flourished in high knowledge of the very means of existence. Now, wisdom manifests in the depths of our dreams silently slipping forth once again and lurks on the horizon of Humanity’s Potential awaiting a catalyst.

Standing on the threshold of this awesome experience of being and becoming we are transfixed by the knowledge of our creative scope. We can create virtually anything that we can wrap our minds around. Yet learning has become a pawn for those who seek to make us dumb through gambits of shameful selfishness. We live in a time where humanity can see the potential of creative power filled with wisdom. But, Truth must be refined by a higher mentality founded by the Seeker.

The First Time...

Who were the entities of the First Time that the ancient Egyptians always point to as their Gods? Zep Tepi was the period before history that always seems to grab me because it was from them that we get all the questions of today's History. These beings were very powerful and totally knowledgeable and we know very little of them. We see their artifacts or the remains of their tools (striations) and the mass that they could assemble, but all we can ascertain from their writings and the mathematics required of their buildings is that they were just as advanced as we think we are today. I still believe that they hide from us in area 51. The very history we have is one big lie. I fear we are a kept humanity.

Eyes from space point to new archaeological finds...See Labyrinth

Archaeologist from the University of Alabama of Birmingham has found the key to the amplification of Humanity's very ancient past points to finally realizing the Gold of Hawara. More to come.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13522957

This development is key to the world finding out about Zep Tepi. The old records are hidden in places once unknown and now exposed by this development. If we shout loud enough Humanity can finally tie up the lose ends of our creation by knowing the ancient past which came to a halt 12,900 years ago.
    Last edited by Chester; 05-25-2011 at 01:59 PM.

http://www.alien-ufos.com/ancient-ci...th-hawara.html

This place must be explored to see if it has the lost records that we must see in the very near future. If there are those who can force this to happen, it is indeed a true must for Humanity to see it soon.

Ancient of Days gone by...

There are fruits to be gained deep within the earth where entities once trekked. Our biggest problem is that the scope of present day man's understanding is much too narrow and tight with control memes holding us back from our inheritance. The potential of the new penetrating photography from space to discover the density of ancient buildings in secreted places all over the planet will soon open us up to just how advanced our past occupiers of the globe once were. It is the Egyptian Labyrinth that draws my attention and I am so focused on that potential discovery that I cannot wait. My mind has already done the meditative scenario of visualizing just what might be found if we went gangbusters on digging down into that massive trove of the ancient past. Perhaps the engineering tools that helped cut the undeniable modern striations found in virtually every edifice of import in Egyptian Archaeology would be found within its chambers. This great Labyrinth could be the Smithsonian of the ancient world. Filled with the goodies that spurred Egypt into its 5000 year domination of the old world. For anyone who reads this I beg that you shout a demand that we start the exploration immediately of this underground treasure trove of information about those ancient gods who gave us the tools and models of future engineering invention. I believe it is all there.

Isabel Guest
    Very interesting thread, very intriguing indeed, thank you for posting all this information guys!

free online tv
    watch tv online free

We, the carriers of Knowledge and Wisdom

I think, therefore I am. Mind is a condition of being and becoming. It is inherent within the domain of existence and is evident everywhere one surveys in this, the Moire Arena. This mind is the driver of this realm and is the condition whereby Is, is. But, wherein or where else does it reside??? If one begins to contemplate existence, they quickly take away everything that propositions a cause and effect. We are here in Time/Space or at least we think we are, but it is rather messy when we truly try to put our intellect spot on to the reality...for we dream and dreams cause us to see the reality of our true being...we are the all in our dreams. We can become anything or anybody and exist anywhere in our dreams. Reality smears out over Time/Space and then we begin to see that reality just may not be a place to be at all. Meditation will begin to amplify on this issue if one applies their deepest mentality. The ancient Egyptians knew the quality of silence to meditation and how to shut out the noise that hides our true avenue to interconnect with our roots to vast Wisdom. If we begin to amplify our minds, we can begin to see the reality of what we truly are. Seeker...
    Last edited by Chester; 06-02-2011 at 07:19 AM.

The Secrets of Peter Tompkins

Peter Tompkins was one of my favorite persons on this planet for he was deep not unlike members of my family and myself. He cut the crap and got right down to the reality of our true being and becoming not to mention our vast inheritance of the past. I believe that a vast secret lays waiting for us at the Tel el-Amarna. Tompkins also believed that astronomical data could be had if we only deciphered this old Egyptian city built by Akhenaton. If anyone has anything on this place, please post it here. Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Tompkins
    Last edited by Chester; 06-03-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Coming soon...Deep contemplation in regards to the learnings of Pharaoh

The more I study the ancients, the more I realize how they learned and how they could out perform those of us who think we are so smart today...they thought Holographically. Their minds were taught in a Gestalt Methodology that allowed a person to see all the parameters of a meaning or the corresponding associative additions to any one linear thought. R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz knew this when he wrote the Temple of Man. Now I know. I am preparing to write on the complexity and deepness of this means of deciphering all factors that impact a meaning. More to come...
    Last edited by Chester; 06-05-2011 at 12:00 PM.