Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

When one sits and looks at the vistas that expand exponentially before our view, the totality of our being and becoming is awe inspiring. It is like breathing in the Light of existence. NOT THAT ONE IS, BUT THAT WHEREBY IS, IS. For my mentality to comprehend this instance in being present within all the elementals I perceive, Life gets so precious and I am thankful that I was allowed to experience it all. To rub against the fabric with all its manifestations and do it with sensual input is indeed phenomenal. There is so much to comprehend within the Monadic Entity. The Mind scans the multitude of data present and as each node appears, its construct and parameters burgeon toward opening new and more impressive knowledge. Then to go beyond their presence toward their history and make-up, it is a wonder that those of this Time/Space, do not fish in this pool more often. You are an entity sent here to learn and bring back the mindscape of your Life here, but you missed so much in your passing by. Silence and meditation is key. Not that one thinks, but that whereby thinking is even possible...and how, when and why is it even thought about? Yep, that's cool! I am in awe of just being here.
    Last edited by Chester; 03-01-2014 at 06:47 AM.

I look into the mirror of reality and see the means of motivation that my mentality utilizes to move about this realm of learning. I think of the other parts of my mentality that I interface with on a daily basis and I know how this realm works. It is all a learning process. The tools we utilize to interface with physicality so we may experience hardcopy for inculcation of the many facets of expression here in Time/Space were worked out eons ago and that is the focus of my present thinking. For a split second, my mind flexes and I see the reality outside of my body. I will need to achieve this state frequently in order to know the beyond from here.

Why is it, that we miss the lesson of existence??? One does not stop to think upon their own being in order to become the true essence of what He is. To meditate upon this state of mind, one must think upon the subject in their mind for at least two hours in a place of solitude and imbued with the sounds of Nature only. I go to a place called the Enchanted Rock for this experience. I go there now, mentally only. Here one can experience the quest of his endeavor for one tiny Picosecond that blasts past your mental lens to manifest in bright blue light; whereupon the mentality of the universe is downloaded for contemplation. During this tiny second, one wishes to live in this Light and never return to your presence here in Time/Space. This place is indeed the greatest experience one can have while living this grand matriculation. Try to invest in this wonder of prayer and meditation. You will know how it feels to be HOME once again.
    Last edited by Chester; 04-15-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Hello Chester, It has been a few months since my last post I have been on google with my hindu monk-devotees friends.i always look at your posts here and what you say is very important and people need to read and understand how true your posts are. I have been a monk 42 years we follow the vedas-Sanskrit ( hindu books over 5,000 years old) The two hours you say are also what we do to we meditate in a solitude place and chant mantras that are very old and pray in Sanskrit.. We try to tell everyone we see and meet People must learn how meditate as we do and learn to live pure life.A Religious life is good if you follow rules as true like we do.. As A Monk we Follow-No Killing Do Not Eat Meat,No Sex Only For Having Children And No Intoxacation Or No Drugs We Say A Pure Life !!!
    Last edited by Chester; 04-20-2014 at 08:55 AM.

2littleCrona.jpgRudra Pandit Das, I always look forward to your post/s and wish you would do more here. There are so few who have awakened to the quest we face here in this realm. I am in awe of just being blessed to have experienced this very day in our manifestation as Humanity. As you may or may not know, my duration has been 4 million years in thought. It is a memory I share with my MONADIC localization. As you do and I do, see the parameters of this life in such a wonderful meditative process. Your devotion is highly appreciated to the way that we must seek to add to every experience. I visit my MONADIC seat every night to view what my other parts experience so we may share in Timelessness. The focus here is wonderful and to have you in the background is wonderful. Bless all you bring to our lives. Pass on the flame and its purity.
    Last edited by Chester; 04-20-2014 at 08:54 AM.

I tire of the lazy mindsets that inhabit this world. Sloth is all front-end and worthlessness is prevalent everywhere especially in America. For some reason there are those who want the citizens of this world to have little worth and encourage freeloaders. Those people are the real evil of this realm. We come here to learn, but many fail and fall by the road to accomplishments. Those who hold you back and Gate-keep your world are the ones to watch. Determine their ulterior motives and you will see there is no reason to trust them. Once on this Earth we all worked tirelessly to become all we could attain and we need to return to that mindset. War is evil and those practitioners of this pitting one against the other to divide this world are the most evil. Rise up and learn all you can about this experience of RIDING THE LIGHT.
    Last edited by Chester; 05-01-2014 at 12:33 PM.

The mental glory of existence goes beyond the technology of this age and pushes toward the thoughtful creation of existence itself. This newly, rediscovered experience of mind riding the light of physicality is deserving of the deepest of mental effort to rise to the level of coherency of the meaning of truth through the cohesive power of Love. Humanity can once again reach for the top rung of wisdom by using every elemental of MIND in order to rise toward the generator of existence. To follow and lock to this: Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is. Who knows "that"and how "whereby" created the elementals of the universe. Such has always been and will ever be!

As you singularly peer from each soul, how did you leverage each test of your existence? Did you remember your part of the whole? We are one multifaceted mentality occupying the universe of Light! Where the seed of light awaits to rush forth, there one experiences the blessedness of Godliness. Breathe in the light!

Evil issues from massive illusion to co-opt the soul with lies and threats couched in emotional blackmail. The illusion of innocence is positioned to achieve a look of misdirection portrayed in a child-like posture. Issuance in grimacing techniques or portrayal via tears or abject crying is often broached to sell a position.

The selling of illusion has become the human leveraging tool/s of our lives as the primary occupation of social existence.

Self destruction peers from the darkness of humanity's self imposed ignorance of the purpose of existence in the realm of the manifest assemblage and the mental impetus necessary for its ongoing creation.

Self indulgence and narcissism that negates moral fortitude and endurance to our birthright and reason for being, clouds and distorts our purpose for mental and soulular appearance in the physical realm. Due to the over abundance of noise in human discourse that takes the collective humanity to selfish endeavors the overburdensom and abundance of self love destroys the prime objective.

One must rise above to ascertain the purpose of the below. Read all of His messages clear in the now and ever sharp in the morrow of duration!
    Last edited by Chester; 05-27-2014 at 07:20 PM.

THE HAND THAT SEES, IS THE MIND THAT MOVES IN PHYSICALITY...At what point did existence produce the means of discerning in this realm? Why did we come here to ascertain this reality of being and becoming??? To see contrast and give it reason. Have we always had the eye to discern this realm of light? There are those who look at life and see no God and see nothing unique about knowing...The mind that rides this light is extraordinarily unique in that it may see the nuances of the power of LIGHT. The human brain, indeed any mind that rides the light can become more through knowing this realm. Which came first? The Eye that sees, or the mind that rides the sight of Light? Who made the Eye? Who made Light? The mind that is augmented by the brain is not necessarily the total mind. It is a computer or Lens on this reality that we utilize to inculcate physicality. The form we take to traverse this universe is a means of motivation in a physical environment. It is our holy temple...or space ship to explore a reality that lasts only a picosecond. We take on an identity, but are we that which thinks it is something? Or, is it the isolation that gives us an identity. We seem truly One Mind. One Mind that is the major identity of this thing we call Life in the Light. I am beginning to think we are one mind that has come here to physicality to interface with the tools of this terrain. In knowing how to manipulate the elementals of Time/Space, we entertain and experience the multiplicity of forms we may take and almost play games. It may be that we purposefully forget from one experience to the next, so we may continue to enter physicality to play again. Play it again, Sam. Mind may be forever and always, not unlike a force that enters form to attain an end and a new beginning. The universe is parallel, undulating through life and death as a means of transfer. When the space ship wears out, we begin to prepare to rejoin our primary form of mentality which permeates and pervades all of God's Realms. God is mind and He uses Time/Space to create discerning attributes and projects. MUCH MORE TO COME...

Material from Newton..."He, GOD is eternal and infinite, omnipotent and omniscient; that is, his duration reaches from eternity to eternity; his presence from infinity to infinity: he governs all things, and knows all things that are or can be done…He endures forever and is everywhere present; and by existing always and everywhere, he constitutes duration and space…He is all similar, all eye, all ear, all brain, all arm, all power to perceive, to understand, and to act; but in a manner not at all human, in a manner not at all corporeal, in a manner utterly unknown to us."

THEREFORE: GOD IS IN US, AND WE ARE IN HIM! If this is not true, we do not exist other than being of and in Him. If we are of/in Him, we are a part of His mentality or of His Mind. It is as if we are Godly and a portion of our thoughts are used by God while in this Holy Temple here in this physicality made by Him. The collective mentality of God held within and without of everything we discern is of God. We are God's experience in Physicality here to learn more of ourselves. To Become!
    Last edited by Chester; 06-04-2014 at 07:21 AM.

To see, to discern with the aid of a device that thinks as a lens on reality. This thing we utilize here in this realm as a means of discernment and motivation through Space and Time, is the key to knowing whereof we exist. We do not pay attention to the body vehicular near enough to even go beyond taking it all for granted. The key to our awakening is to realize that we are mind using a vehicle as a means of experiencing life here. Our mind is built here by addressing the type of vehicle we use. It is up to us to step beyond the Karma it carries and go to the deepest channels to know the ultimate mission that we are given in life. The Human Eye gives us tremendous amplification and if one just realized how advanced it is, we could start on the journey to realizing the lens or our brain has a very important interface to offer the mind that rides the Light. One mind of multifaceted, holo-gestalt holo-dimensional ability has ruled this instant forever. It is what we do.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-11-2014 at 05:13 AM.

The Universal Mentality of Godly Thought that massively guides through application of mind power to the tools of assemblage within and without of physicality is so beyond the part's ability to comprehend. Man, thrashes against the stones of life and is ill prepared to know how great he/she could be if selfish thoughts could just be eradicated. Meditation can open up one's ability to transcend from their abode or Holy Temple to enter into an association with Our other parts of the whole, but Empathy must grow exponentially. It is the degree of selfishness that impairs our souls from realizing the totality of our true being and becoming. If one prays or meditates upon the harmonic ability to union with God through constant thought upon the superseded expanse of potential, then a breakthrough can occur.