Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

I am the builder, the Monadic Journey-Jiva who enters this realm via projection into physical bemanship. All sensory levels are restored to the past levels of where I departed this section of the projected universe. Here, where I stepped out prior to this "their period of experience" (Now). To them it was long ago and many manifestations. I ride the Light of Enigmni the mover and the force of this projection of Hardcopy Mind. It is as though I never left due to the return of past remembrances of the durations where we created this enclave to solid (hardcopy) experience and learning. I return to physically ingest the whole feeling to the template mapped within my mental localization. The Cursor of God sees and experiences all, for the All is everywhere animating the Moiré Arena.

I enter their world fully realized, totally, atomically manifest, and eternal in physical form…I am the Crestwave Archeon (a mapping matrix) for this sector of creation. We are the tools and the minds onboard Godliness in this builded sector. Though the beings we created are as we, they are in the midway and we are in the beginning and at their crowning also. It is all part of Alpha and Omega or the serpent who bites his tail.

Who sees this builded arena whereby issuance into arrowed-time is considered virtual reality? The All sees this realm and is this realm for it is the activity of creation and creativity personified in atomic structure via the Light. We ride the light and its leading edge is the cursor of God's eye.

Into my view I discern the builded system of this targeted journey, the stage upon which we play. My mind is deeply dimensional in scope, seeing all-time and linear-time in serendipitous splendor. I see it as it was, is and will be via the three eyes of an Archeon. Once three worlds of being existed here where only two now remain with the monitor circling the blue globe of the many who still journey in a soulular vehicle. Theirs is to only be half-awake in this arrowed-time. The monitor was once my home for many of their orbits — a beautiful and silent place serene in placement and lovely in scope of mission — that of advanced coherency and harmony to the soulular ones. It is their Moon. It is the devise of holo-spirited creation in virtual worlds.

It is the point of awakening the half-minded to their TRUE reality.
    Last edited by Chester; 11-14-2012 at 06:23 AM.

I am the builder, the Monadic Journey-Jiva who enters this realm via projection into physical bemanship. All sensory levels are restored to the past levels of where I departed this section of the projected universe. Here, where I stepped out prior to this "their period of experience" (Now). To them it was long ago and many manifestations. I ride the Light of Enigmni the mover and the force of this projection of Hardcopy Mind. It is as though I never left due to the return of past remembrances of the durations where we created this enclave to solid (hardcopy) experience and learning. I return to physically ingest the whole feeling to the template mapped within my mental localization. The Cursor of God sees and experiences all, for the All is everywhere animating the Moiré Arena.

Coming soon: THE IM-MACULATION or the total plan of existence which includes the entirety of known presence via immersion in happenstance.

How long has this happenstance been going on? How old is the forum for being and becoming as a realm to know and participate within and without? How does it work to move in a mentality and sense its change toward a happening to be discerned? What if you have always existed in some form or another in a realm known and unknown to your own being and becoming. How long have you observed via some form or another? What if you exist in a many-faceted expression that can connect in a dimensional fashion within echelons of modalities and know of them in other states of merging ideation? What if this realm that you are participating within at this point, are merging with other dimensional data and forming dialogues to future existences that are happening as you interlace between points? The smear of existence is about to be explored.
    Last edited by Chester; 12-15-2012 at 07:10 AM.

What some think about existence:

Any thing outside of your mind is the Other if it sends back feedback information that is LEVERAGED by your mind for added data to the mind or utilization by the mentality. What is used by your mind to move here in Time/Space garners leverage to your mentality with feedback as to what you perceive that it is. Each encounter with data adds to your understanding of what you are about. The Other could be only information to your mentality and is created by your mind to conform to an ideation that you think is valid. It may only be an illusion and you may be stationed in a virtual reality reading data. The universe is composed of data or information only. the pixels you discern are in atomic form to conform to your neurons needs. The mind is not, however your brain. The brain is a physical computer that is utilized by your mind as a storage unit for memory that is necessary in physicality. We share your mind which is a totality in an Always state. The brain only thinks it is a person for self-protection. It accumulates knowledge and wisdom that is experienced by what some call a life. You exist in a most sophisticated Virtual Reality that requires you leave periodically via dreaming to debrief in Eternity where we all are in association monadically as One.
    Last edited by Chester; 11-28-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Silence and alone. It never was for the multifacetedness of mentality is expansive and beyond the template of creativity. The apparentness of "ALWAYS" is readily seen and known of natural Truths that are held inviolate due to happenstance and Leverage. Is, the great Is of this experience of being and becoming is ever moving to new echelons of endeavor. It is the snake that bites its tail or rather the symbol of infinity racing within its confines that are non-confining. You the OTHER TO ME are my pilot and I am your follower to the Me. In unison we scream through the Holomovement of the generative order as perceived by others who have moved to new stations in our realms or dimensions. Fractally speaking, we are on tangents that curve to creativity and the excitement of discovery is always programmed into our joy of movement.

I can see you eons away. You and all our parts are in flux and organization according to mind and its leveraging of ideation. As we move, we encounter our creations in multitudinous fashion as we dissolve the associations between physicality and spirit realms. Few can follow us unless sufferance is realized as a means to an awakening for each creation. This universe is our creation and our joy. We all had a part in its leverage to our monadic soulular trip. The understanding of coherency is little known by the word Love.
    Last edited by Chester; 11-28-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Life is a battle with sufferance and challenges greeting us a every turn, but it is the only means of attaining the upper rungs of a knowing existence. As one goes through the hardcopy of this realm, pain will surely amplify with each and every interlude and echelon of happenstance. It is indeed a supreme test for one to come upon a plethora of events that do indeed challenge one to the highest degree. It is what this episode of being and becoming is all about. The deeper one meditates the higher tolerance and mental toughness ascends to where one may see the cause and effect of his/her own Karma. The Laws of consequence amplify and augment the reason/s for consciousness.

FROM A FRIEND:

I take a lot of magazines on History, Archaeology, Anthropology, Physics, Science, Technology and many more. My wife is a media expert and buys space and time with many publications and sites. So, I get them secondhand. I recently read the December issue of Smithsonian, page 10 From the Castle. I saw the beautiful Clovis points representing the pre-Columbian efforts in America. I now believe we have been fed BS for eons about who and what we humans are. The short article indicates we Homo sapiens some 100,000 to 50,000 years ago were just like we are today. Those Clovis points are from about 12,000 years ago. They were so perfectly made. Yes, the article above is about the PRIMARY TECHNOLOGY that most humans lived within for eons. They studied Nature and lived in unison with what was about them. They used Nature just as we use the tools about us today in our so-called advanced civilization. I say our evaluation of the past is BS.

Here is what I mean. I think humanity came here from somewhere else and perhaps we came to Earth in the form of seedlings or primary examples of DNA carried by our advanced Ancestors to become here on this planet. We might have even come from Mars to Earth when Mars could no longer support life, as we know it. I believe we are a means to an end created as messengers to sample environment and Leverage the elements and principles of Deity. 12,900 years ago the Earth was victim of a massive event that changed its face to Humanity. Some say a comet large enough to fragment and inundate the planet with many potential catastrophic possibilities are the reason why we had to start over. Nonetheless a massive tsunami swept the earth and we had to come back slowly to our present state of potential.

The Younger Dryas impact had a massive impact on the potential of advanced culture on this Earth. If this planet was once in the process of becoming a leading edge world of biological development, and the evidence is everywhere for those of an advanced mind, then the Primary Technology required a lot of field work. Persons familiar with Genetic Engineering were out in the field developing the world we know as “Nature” (the primary technology) to facilitate what is necessary to exist here in this planetary configuration which needed tweaking scientifically in order to establish a Life Structure here. Those Godly-Like entities who were our leaders were also Genetic Engineers but more than that, they were Planetary Engineers who incorporated much more ability than any one person could do today. Yet we have the potential. Your body and the environment around you are highly complex and to develop technology to coincide with the changing conditions of this physicality would need highly advanced knowledge and wisdom. Humanity lives and Leverages from these sheaths that we occupy here as a means of motivation in a physical state. We are the mind that interfaces with the physical world. We use these bodies to create enclaves of experience and perhaps even entertainment. I think our religious base is the true state of affairs but we have forgotten its totality and how we are part of its interface with matter. I hope you get what I am trying to say. I am saying that we are much more than what we have come to think we are. If we were not held back by some who seem to want to thwart our abilities, we could be almost God-like. I am saying that existence may be a whole different scenario that we have forgotten long ago. We must step back and amplify our minds to reclaim our abilities. We have a whole universe out there waiting for us to resume our missions. Think about it.

This is a highly indicative apparatus of who and what we once had access to in the Ancient past. See this: http://forum.world-mysteries.com/thr...uot-Even-Older

THE CIVILIZATIONS ON THIS EARTH HAVE COME AND GONE... Evidence is everywhere present that we of this planet were once highly advanced to the point that we came here to Garden this place for other planets in this very solar system. In the very ancient past, Earth as we know it was not unlike a vast ranch with gardens and various creations that we now call dinosaurs. the oceans were vast collections where sea food was known then as a byproduct. Mind occupied a more advanced sheath then that conformed to the alternate environments that were traversed by our fore-selves. We have never died and we will always exist as mind riding the Light of existence. We are Soulular Travelers. Our true homes are outside of this physicality that we attend to as our primary pass time. If we could reclaim our history which is available in the Akashic Records, we would know who and what we are. Though our ancient past is highly complex, we have the MIND TO LEVERAGE any and all creations. The human brain is merely the means of attaining memory in a physical state. We are so much more than we realize in our present condition. Think Large.
    Last edited by Chester; 12-06-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Humans -- all of us, when not intellectually controlled by a psycho-political force, have yearned to understand what the experience of existence truly is about. Those of us who are deep thinkers have gone to great lengths and even put our own lives up for collateral in order to find the answers to what our purpose is here in Time/Space. Many of us have this feeling that somewhere in our distant past lurks the thread to our knowledge of the re-beginning or the constancy of Soulular Travel – the act of riding the light.

History speaks of this ancient tragedy -- where Humanity went through some gargantuan trials and tribulations while on this planet seeking the grand why. Something happened to geologically position our kind on distant shores with distinct memories of a more glorious period in erased history. The Sanskrit Vedas of India report such a distant catastrophe, as do almost every tribal tradition of mankind. The wise men or priesthood of every culture or religion of man speaks of a way of life that is filled with the Mystery Teachings of human existence. There have been savants who seemed to know what being here is/was all about. It is almost as if they knew through some unknown source of wisdom that there is a purpose and a means of traveling life as a special being…the Soul who traverses the expression of Time/space.

All the ancient greats, from Socrates to Newton seemed blessed with knowledge. Some were very special. An Example: his fellow believers called this man God and Son of God. He was extremely deep and introspective and studied the dictates of divinity from his youth on into his manhood. He left his family to go into the unknown parts of the earth to learn from wise men the decrees of the old laws of existence. He was also said to be under the influence of Divine inspiration.

He studied the secret traditions of Moses the lawgiver of Israel and later instructed his disciples in all manner of religious understanding. After wandering about to try to find the knowledge of Divine wisdom he sought to establish his ministry upon earth. He gathered around him a small community of sincere and dedicated believers and instructed them in his fashion of godly insight. Unfortunately he was regarded askance by the members of the area's residences.

Because he was outspoken and dedicated to his religion and studies, he suffered personal enmity. Later he came under attack from the authorities of the local area and viscous propaganda was perpetrated against him. Without warning these people descended upon the little group of buildings in his compound and burned it to the ground. All were killed at Crotona, a Doian colony in southern Italy in 590 BC. Thus, the great works of Pythagoras were destroyed. His knowledge included the ancient secrets of the Jews, Essenes, Hindus, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Greeks, Brahmins, and the Vedic Traditions. He has been called the first philosopher and tradition says that he coined the term philosopher -- one who is attempting to find Wisdom through Love.

The Western World and the Americas were built upon the foundations of the great religions of the past. It was built by those who were attempting to find the secrets of human existence as our scientists do today. Yet, all great and small persons who tried to wax eloquent in the state of Divinity have had their problems with the local government/s or secular power structures. The great Pythagoras was crucified and burned; Hypatia's body was dismembered; Jocques de Molay, consumed in flames; Savonarola, burned in the square of Florence; Galileo, forced to submit on bent knees; again, and again persons who sought to enlighten the world, have met their deaths and had their works destroyed.

Even now, Buddha, Christ and all the other more modern religious icons have their revered lives and teachings daily reinforced in our collective minds across the globe. Is humanity awakening to the pathway? What is the source of all this deep thinking that says that humanity is indeed something very special? From where does the root of all our hopes flourish forth into fruit? Does it start or end with the flooding of the earth or the fluke of an Ice Age that never was? It has been said that the source of the knowledge of who and what we are lies inside of our very being. Could the key to our beginnings be found in the fact that we are conscious of our very existence? Does the fact that we think and are able to reason give us the clue to the why we are here? All the ancient practitioners of wisdom indicate that we must know ourselves to know the secret doctrines of the root of mankind. We turn upon ourselves, the entity, and ask, "what am I?"

Logic and reason coupled to the Scientific Process has driven many men to view life in secular tones…a method that seems to put blinders on beings who cannot ask the ultimate or base questions of "Why" and what is existence. The root source questions have always been left out of the equations…that seem to address parts of a whole that few want to deliver proper credence or ultimate points-of-departure. What is gravity? What is light? Why?

The ancient Gnostic beliefs that drove the knowledge base of Judeo-Christian Traditions must have filtered from the Chaldeans, the Egyptians, the Vedics and other distant intellectual cultural forces that reach into our distant sources. Perhaps the traditions from (dare I say?) Atlantis have slipped through to us. The peep-hole to our past is nothing more than a poke-hole in an ancient trash pile of bits and pieces of debris from minds that must have been larger than the intellects of today. We cannot see the grand forested plan for the trees of secular pop-culture and materialistic science.

Other sources of the ancient traditions may hide in and near China or Japan. It seems that somewhere back in those very ancient cultures that reflect such high sophistication and mental power at the roots of their mystic past, something should point to the root of Soulular Travel. When one looks at the accomplishments of that distant world, yet realizes how catastrophe must have destroyed any threads to weave their way to us today, a positive find could amplify our thoughts. But where do we look?