Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

From a Friend:

The spectral riptide of existence represents beings capable of sustaining consciousness from time in memoriam to the present. Mind can be manifest in virtually every elemental part of this thing called Life. Its outlook for the future of Time/Space is in constant jeopardy when viewed from the present due to consequence. Beings are here in a physical presence and from a study of their artifacts, have been here (in existence) since the beginning of Time — if time had a beginning? It could have been ALWAYS. Always is a concept few of us understand. We are those beings who are conscious of this existence via study and learning. Humans are capable of standing outside of themselves and viewing the vast range of being “here” and not being “here” in this physical realm through an expansion of their projective abilities into potential or future time. Man sees where he exists in the milieu of time within a sequential dimension or Echelon Factor that forever burgeons. On many levels the Godly infrastructure seeps through to our knowing showing us the very fabric of our making. Genetics are the keys to understanding how we are put together. I believe the Ancients know it much better than we do today, and in fact — it was the prime discipline that they practiced long ago. If one studies the Egyptians to their core principles, they will see that during Zep Tepi, they may have created the Zebra as a message to future time.
    Last edited by Chester; 01-16-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Deep Study:

When one views the (spectral riptide of existence) or being, realization from this standpoint of living an illusion here in Time/Space by virtu of immersion theory may cause a deeper effort into the memory of who and what we are as entities occupying forms or bodies here in physicality. Some have expressed memory of many existences and when we dream at night, we become the universe of billions and billions of beings across our entire reference-scape. The mind of the universe of existences is readily available when we let go of the being we have become through immersion in our own lives. More to come.

This is the genera (in philosophical and general use — A class of things that have common characteristics and that can be divided into subordinate kinds), that I wish I still had time to develop on such a high level. But, no. I have this running through my mind nightly. A whole universe.
    Last edited by Chester; 01-16-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Humanity is overdue to move to a higher intellect. Educate yourself with movement toward massive wisdom. Leave the slothful behind.

I walked by the Egyptian constructions the other day and saw the things you have told me. I saw the work the messages came flowing back to me as to the advanced mathematics that were incorporated in each and every scratch. They left us a legacy that many cannot read but I can. I see the vast advanced civilization that they represented since Zep Tepi and it became so apparent. Not only is it massive it is telling. As an engineer and architect, I fell all over myself seeing just how advanced they had to be in order to create and keep such highly mental aspects to their designs. The superstructure and schools necessary to pass on such knowledge had to be the gargantuan message of their expertise. I saw their tools and the massive air ships necessary to position the artifacts. The great schools where they sent the specialized students and leadership must have been much better than ours. I will pass this on to Socrates as soon as I return home. I have much to tell him. I also was given a secret scroll that he will delight in. Anon.

Candonea
    Last edited by Chester; 02-21-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Under ancient Egypt lays the evidence in abundance. They were few, but massively well equipped and superiorly intelligent. Their engineers were beyond the plebes of today. The messages they sought to transfer were holistically GESTALT. Each artifact placed contained data on a multitude of levels. These engineers could have built a universe for their wisdom was such to contain the worthiness of all the highest disciplines expressed by the ultimate monadic expression of GOD. Their tools were of the highest development as easily discerned by the finished treatment/s. Some talk of computers today but their devices contained the expressions of the very building blocks evident in Nature--DNA and beyond.

Collectively, we cannot compare to their accomplishments in the holographic expressions they tried to pass on to us -- seen and unnoticed by we the fools of our age. R. A. Schawller de Lubicz, saw the coattails we should have not missed.

They ended their offerings 12,900 years ago and much of what we see and attribute to Leadership of recent times was co-opted by heady babes who entered and claimed a power little understood even 5000 years ago.
    Last edited by Chester; 02-25-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Existence, whereby being is assumed lurks between illusion and solidity. Experiencing perceived time at the same time proves association of mentality. Thus the atmosphere of mentality is only one state of knowing and can become localized in echelonic structures via sheathing and happenstance. All within a condition that has always been always. Change is the only constant within and without this realm of thought. We are all one in echelonic structure manifest holospiritedly and multifacetedly within this structure and out of the structure for observation of such happenstance. There is no such thing as death, only transfer of the one who localizes within jivas...some known as sheaths. The creativity represented by this manifestation in echelonic structures is countless and beyond massive. Yet at some point as ascension in localizations rise importance of being becomes almost Godlike.
    Last edited by Chester; 03-09-2013 at 01:50 PM.

great work on evidence under egypt,as you know im hindu monk 40 + years and have read and seen old books with reading sanskrit and the vedas old hindu books we know very old temples and other structural buildings under ground !! we know under water also there are many old pyraminds off the coast of india japan and and other places and buildings more not yet found some were told are put there not ment to be ever found , to dangerous until now,still for us to understand!!!!!

Rudrapanditdas, There is much on this earth that we have not discerned and I am concerned many do not have the mindset to understand who and what this experience of existence is truly about. I know you know what it is because you are a hindu monk and have leveraged your life to that of a discipline in close touch with the secret of our being and becoming. I am seeing the reveal of Godliness clearer and more clear every day. If one applies his mind to that of his issuance he shall see the fruits of his labor. Stay in touch and help us all see the clearness of the Generative Order. God Bless us all.

The mental atmosphere of movement is the All which we are all part of and have permeated and penetrated throughout eternity by physically imbuing matter with our presence in the form of existing. We are indeed one with many expressions cohering with this realm learning and teaching ourselves as we assume our timely venture. Dreamlike at times, we live and die to some aspects and animate over and over in the form of the many, our realms are short-term irradiations or bundles generated in the background of the apparent. In and out of consciousness as we speed along, never expecting the longevity to last as we use every elemental possible to be and become, this is our plight to never present total expressions of an eternal being but strive to be all aspects in this creative chaos of assemblage possible. Our laws of this realm are our minds that set as one massive God Particle seated in expectation of constancy as it has always been. We are forever in one form or another. We are the "air" we breathe, the Love we love and the spirit that aspires to the movement of our own music. We are ALWAYS. NEVER FEAR, FOR YOU ARE WE AND WE ARE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AS WE JOURNEY TOGETHER AS ONE MASSIVE, YET MINUSCULE PART OF THE WHOLE. THERE IS NO REASON TO BATTLE, OR WAR FOR WE ARE TOGETHER HERE SEEKING AND KNOCKING AS WE PENETRATE OUR OWN MAKING. IF YOU ANIMATE YOUR OWN ASPECT, YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH OF YOUR OWN BEING AND BECOMING. LOVE IS OUR MUSIC. If this were not so, you would not experience time at the same time. Yet time is our mentality in movement and assemblage. We are localized Godliness. Though you think you are not part of us for we seem not as you, you are us and have THROUGH THE THE PROCESS OF YOUR OWN EMPHASIS ON SELF, MORE SEPARATE DUE TO THAT POSITIONING. JOIN US ONCE AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE THE COHERENCY OF LOVE...LOVE IS THE REMEMBERING WE ACHIEVE WHEN REAWAKENED ONCE AGAIN. MIND RIDES THE LIGHT.
    Last edited by Chester; 03-27-2013 at 03:38 PM.