Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

YES , as I am hindu munk for many years, you to Chester have much wisdom and must have read many books as i have read and lived as a munk following teachings of the old munks many years ago. we study the sanskrit books over 5,000 years old knowing that with reincarnation are sprits,souls go to rebirth in many forms nevr to die we must learn in this human form the knowedge to go to highest worlds or what we call brahman, vikunthas, lokas or as christians call heaven.we have fallen to this earth to learn all we can going to one body to another .with reincarnation to a human we must learn all we can to get to hevan, or we hindu call brahma-loka. we are eternal spirts searching for truth, we must find anywhere we can find it never give in to evil in this world.
    Last edited by rudrapanditdas; 03-30-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Indeed so. I am as you, a practitioner for the Creator...His state is my point-of-departure into this realm. Living here is worthy of awe to His test for the highest learning. I have many more semesters to attend. Read the ENIGMNI and you will see my trek.

The Reasoning Mentality…

This mindset is one of gathering data for output from many sources including those that are hidden in the Blue-white light realms. This data is highly charged with insight that is beyond the normal understanding of human thought. It is deep and indeed is hologestalt or holographic in presentation. It is multidimensional and multifaceted in scope and presentation. The ancient Egyptians were schooled in this means of transfer prior to the establishment of their language some time before Zep Tepi (the time before ancient Egypt). The interface of this means of transfer of data is the initial symbol and then the "smear" of data or information that spreads out in relationships to this symbol or its corresponding information that supports all parts of the whole. Content/Context data is generated and use determines the message. We do not communicate this way now, but instead utilize a linear means of communications. The pity is the depth of understanding and the amplification of our mentality that could be present had we started this trek in Time/Space with all the tools in synergy. (The ancient Maya might have also communicated in this form and if one observes their glyphs you can see the gestalt means of expressing thoughts.) Today, humanity is crippled with our own language of transfer. I have a friend who is an expert gestaltist who can illustrate all impacting parameters to an issue or subject matter. He brings in all connecting data in his illustrations that reinforce all the particulars to that subject matter. To look at his illustration/s is to see the entirety of the correspondence (See R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz — The Temple of Man, Symbolique).

Those who understand Magic can also understand the Gestalt means of transfer of data or information. Magic is complex and multidimensional at its roots. We cannot touch the music of this discipline today due to our inept means of expressing thought. The human of today, cannot touch the beings of the past due to our lack of deepness and wisdom. We have failed in our educational systems by not extracting the total capability of the mind/s that are present today. If the mind is saturated in selfishness and pointed to achieving self-gratification, then there is no hope of the individual ever approaching the power of the Magician. Pharaonic knowledge and wisdom are not possible in this day and time, unless we unlock the secrets in the great Labyrinth under Hawara.

The Fiery Intellect present here in Time/Space comes here to garner knowledge and Wisdom to attain REASON. You are its emissary and this Monadic Soulular Experience is the primary duty and activity one is involved with in this realm of the Moiré Arena — Life. One comes with the mission onboard, but is distracted with feedback looping that reinforces selfish and self-gratifying activities (noise). Humanity has massive potential if it would recognize its mission in being here in this existence. Responsibility and gaining worth to the Monadic Soulular Experience is primary. Worth can be deleted due to selfish distractions. What did you learn today? Did you increase your worthiness. We have forgotten so much in this realm and now we have reiterated to such a large degree that we have inundated the entire Earth with beness, that is totally preoccupied with its self. Existence has meaning. One should be in awe of just being here with these potentials for massive learning toward a BURGEONING.

Something is wrong with this forum. In the past I copied and then reflected with amplification in another form. The system will not let me do that anymore. So I will end this discussion that could have been so important. Thank you to the editor for just allowing me to do what we did at first. Now I will close this forum. Thank you for allowing me to amplify upon our common existence.

uhm? I smile,,,Once there were two cavemen up on a mountain,,,the one was in the process of carving out the last of three heads,,,then he pushed two of the heads over the edge to the plain below,,,then he turned to the other cave man and said, ''you watch, in a million years they will wonder how I got this one up here''!!!,,,WE are the ''aliens'',,,the ''SERPENT'', not satan was cursed,,,to become a ''WORM'',,,the serpent and its offspring were created ''1'' day, or about 1,000 years before man,,,they got alot of ''TECH'' andvances on us,,,''ufo's, great buildings, ''knowlege'', etc.,,,''in hell the ''WORM'' dieth not and the fire is not quenched'',,,GOD, took the ''SKIN'' of the serpent after it was cursed and made ''COAT''S'' of skin for the man and woman, to survive here, ''space suits as it were,,,''7 layers'' of 'SKIN'',,''WE'' ''ARE'' ''THE'' ''ALIENS'',,,

Indeed, we said this long ago on this very forum. Please refrain from being redundant and give us something that relates to the topic. This Topic is now reopened.

The gargantuan plan for this thing we call existence is indeed complex and very robust. We tiny human beings know little of what is really going on in our local universe. We do not strive on our own for knowledge and wisdom. Every student should know more than his teacher if he is serious at attaining the top rung. If we were more intelligent and perceptive, we could easily see that we are the reason we are not being notified of the larger universe of beings and systems that are functioning before our very eyes. Just to look at the artifacts of the ancients should give us knowledge of the next level of being and becoming here in Time/Space. If we could only read the striations of the stones in ancient Egypt we would know that they were more advanced than are we now. Who are these higher forms? We do not know because we are not ready for the jump to higher intellect. It is a pity that we dwell here in our own wallowing and simplistic evil filled with attempts to self-gratify at every turn. As an educator I know we are much more capable but we do not strive…we are slothful and seek the easy way out of any challenge rather than excel and move up the chain. Those are not aliens out there, they are us on an other level. Wake up!
    Last edited by Chester; 04-25-2013 at 01:33 PM.

THE GOD UTILITY THAT IMBUES EXISTENCE
    We have forgotten our true existence here in Time/Space. We are entities occupying forms here that think and do, but the spheres that we utilize to leverage everything we see and hear seems to be holographic in emulation. Our process of dreaming gives us clues to our true aspect ratios to this realm of physicality. We come here as MIND to take over forms in various configurations to intertwine with in a journey that seems upward toward some finality with this realm. It is the process of discovery that we are experiencing to feed a mental overlording. In the future we will grow massively when we realize that we are all related via this expansive experience of sharing this realm of mentality and challenge. Let's begin to expand our minds so we may advert wars and conflicts. You would not exist without being observed by the OTHER. Feedback Looping is the key to knowing where and who you truly are. More discussion will come.

Note: I have used my forum password for the Blog. None seemed to work there. Phishing may be the cause. Alex, please address.

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    note: I have used my forum password for the blog. None seemed to work there. Phishing may be the cause. Alex, please address.
    hello chester.i have not posted lately i am not haveing any problem your friend rudra pandit das

rudrapanditdas, unless you are alex, I am not having problems now. I do wish that persons would post here so we could rise in introspection. Apparently there are few thinkers on this planet. Cheers, Orion.