Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

To reverse engineer existence…

Humanity has attempted to understand its own presence in Time/Space via many methods of understanding for eons. Man has looked at nature and sought to find the key/s to their existence through understanding the systems of growth. Traditions from our ancient past describe levels of riding the backs of eternal animals into our systems of expression. There are many so-called myths that involve convoluted scenarios of travel to our present point of endeavor. Yet, mind has wondered in many directions in this feeble attempt to discern how we come to be here, wherever here really is. If we look out of our only consciousness that seems to have REASON, we begin to learn that mind seems present within every elemental that can be broken down into sequential birthing or evolving expressions. Even the simplest germs present seem to have parameters that interface with their elementals for their identity.

Mind ought to be the elemental that we must come to grips with in order to find a point to start reverse engineering back through physicality held within Time/Space. Of course, there seems to be a staging area behind the apparent. Something is behind all of this exuding of mentality in what some call a generative order. This generative order is secreted in another place where orders are given toward some pattern of understanding held within a certain package of elements and principles. Some say its Eternity or Timelessness. To get behind the scenes, one must utilize creative dreaming or a point between being awake and half asleep or meditation. One wonders why there is a secret realm where seemingly significant planning is conducted prior to moving into the world of physical representation within certain parameters that can be equated to a formula reinforced by numerical equating.

The feeling of conscious existence is connected to observation and feedback looping within a package where these things can exist — an atmosphere where broadcast information can have an effect upon other elements manipulated by a moving force which may have prior programming to promote interaction for an end effect or growth pattern. Interconnection of these packages overlap and can be contagions for the expressions of a new germination or entities with expanded potential. Catharsis and catalyst modes can become new means to a new beginning or end.

Presently, I am typing in my office and my 94 year old mother is in my living room watching some TV show where yelling and screaming people are attempting to go to some stage to win some money. I hate this noise of folks who are encouraged to act as though they have no brain. Such a waste. On another part of my home the news is showing people in the millions rioting about some political event involving a criminal trial that our president saw fit to comment on and thus cause pure Hell to erupt. What a test this life offers to one who attempts to see past the mundane into the very act of mental creation. I Digress.

Rain has fallen where I am for days now. I love how it causes me to fly back to the deepness of my essence. Mind impacts the leveraging points of getting here and the ease of returning home. We all share this grand Mind and are here in grace, a means so expansive in scope, that each of us would need to unite in order to discern it in Time/Space. One can try.

Whereupon Contemplation beyond existence...

The Universal cache of mentality and observable experience is the manifestation of being and becoming in all monadic realms that impact an individual Being who is born and dies... In reality there is no cause for not existing since we all find ourselves present in the illusion of hard-copy via pixillated (Atomic) organization in some form or fashion. We come here to learn and scan this realm which is ever changing. Holospirited existence is indeed fun to the mentality and can also be Hell to a tortured mind. This place is a realm of contrast so that all can be in motion and suffering builds consciousness with each encounter. When this realm is through, we can take virtually every experience and revisit as if in slow-motion and beyond the individual perception to fly through the minds of us all in recounting all encounters. The collection of this Akashic world is indeed part of eternal and forever churning movement of mind traversing the anterior and exterior of be'ness. It is always and while here on Earth, we do not understand ALWAYS AND EVERYTHING.

Each of us are part of the whole, and could merge within each other if we would only strive for a state of Christos or union in coherency of Truth or Love. The mind can climb in this experience of being here to an ultimate high level through sufferance of learning and gaining while here. Most of us are lazy and do not try to garner additional data at all. For those who mind is a flame of bursting effort, we climb each day toward the know of our own being and becoming. Humanity once had this to build this realm to its current level. We have also destroyed the best of the past through failing in our efforts to rise in mental and loving thought. One is what they know. To know is to rise in mental prowess. More to come...
    Last edited by Chester; 10-18-2013 at 12:19 PM.

hello Chester and everyone as you know I am hindu monk, I have not posted in a long time have been on my hindu site trying to reach others teaching- learning our past great gurus and sages from India, many have lost the true meaning of life not understanding what they should do with their life and falling away from what is real and not getting ready for what is to come in the end of life and as hindu they have many great old books to learn from and their duty to teach others how to live their life. it makes me very sad what is going on every day much to teach and people will not hear or apply to their life time is very short.people need to wake up to this.have to go now

Indeed Rudra Pandit Das, I know whereof you speak. I have searched much of my life for the secrets that must be obtained by the seeker prior to leaving this school of existence, but others are present to discourage you for you love them all as coherency is the key to awakening. Have no fear or be discouraged for if you are the only one who makes it through this courseware, God and all of us will be happy for you. Be a shinning light for others to see their way clear when they must find the key source to returning home. I bask in the glory of Godliness of the All-mind which we all share. What ever the syntax utilized, it is always only one way to this realm no matter what teaching matter is, it is all wonderful. I will meditate for you and yours...a prayer for accomplishment and a rising.

TO LEVERAGE EXISTENCE AND NON EXISTENCE… THE BIGGEST GAME IN TOWN.

Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is. Humans leverage from the instant their souls flash forth from the void of the monadic collective to move light into their domain. The light is utilized to amplify their knowing and thereby allows them to ascertain an edge for every event sequence that requires an act of power and control to be used for the SELF. To LEVERAGE the tools of this realm issues from mind that seeks to amplify itself with knowing for knowledge is power and it can be sold to others who are the unknowing if they cannot see past their own selves in the realms of existence. I have billions of tools to leverage all facets of existence here in Time/Space as do my other parts that appear as entities who seek to circumscribe their talents to LEVERAGE. The nuances of leveraging are such fine aspects to know. A woman who has the tools of beauty can wink and move mountains. The key to knowing the power of this universe and all the others is the word LEVERAGE. It allows one to manipulate all known elementals that manifest and some that have not been seen since the prior issuance of tools, to create a universe few of us have ever known. One can go into himself and review his own Akashic memories and ascertain the abject meaning of his/her own passage of merit and ill. The Law of Consequence will eventually catch up with all of us but perhaps we can LEVERAGE that also.

THE FUTURE IS ABOUT TO DAWN IN THE FORM OF A MEDIA SINGULARITY... Soon holography, virtual reality, 3-dimensional media and projectional media will merge to present to all humanity a version of the history of the Akashic Universe which will encompass every scenario ingredient of time/space. The search engine universe will have garnered that much data to accomplish virtually all knowledge and wisdom that exists! This presentation will be projected in the mind of mankind via a new technology not unlink Google's Glass. It will indeed be an Eyeopening experience that will impact humanity for eons... Coming soon.

THE FUTURE IS ABOUT TO DAWN IN THE FORM OF A MEDIA SINGULARITY... Soon holography, virtual reality, 3-dimensional media and projectional media will merge to present to all humanity a version of the history of the Akashic Universe which will encompass every scenario ingredient of time/space. This is a very important post in view of the potential to knowledge and wisdom held here in Time/Space because of its impact on our very real part of existence...MIND. Mind rides the light of the very fabric of our experience. When one realizes how we transfer messages through the air one begins to understand that the means of transfer of mentality seems to be wrapped up in the observed realm. When this is studied to the deeper levels it can truly blow your mind. Wherein do you reside in this mix of physicality??? Who are you really?? From what source do you issue forth to Leverage the parameters of this universe? I believe we are all one and the very atmosphere of our apparent being is everywhere but localizes in this projected realm we call LIFE. In the near future we will begin to see this very Truth, in the interlacing of the future broadcast held within the SINGULARITY suggested above. When this happens, we will awaken to a new dispensational expanse to move into the amplification of MENTAL BURGEONING. The search engine universe will have garnered that much data to accomplish virtually all knowledge and wisdom that exists! This presentation will be projected in the mind of mankind via a new technology not unlink Google's Glass. It will indeed be an Eyeopening experience that will impact humanity for eons.
    Last edited by Chester; 11-22-2013 at 04:17 PM.

This is a very important post in view of the potential to knowledge and wisdom held here in Time/Space because of its impact on our very real part of existence...MIND. Mind rides the light of the very fabric of our experience. When one realizes how we transfer messages through the air one begins to understand that the means of transfer of mentality seems to be wrapped up in the observed realm. When this is studied to the deeper levels it can truly blow your mind. Wherein do you reside in this mix of physicality??? Who are you really?? From what source do you issue forth to Leverage the parameters of this universe? I believe we are all one and the very atmosphere of our apparent being is everywhere but localizes in this projected realm we call LIFE. In the near future we will begin to see this very Truth, in the interlacing of the future broadcast held within the SINGULARITY suggested above. When this happens, we will awaken to a new dispensational expanse to move into the amplification of MENTAL BURGEONING. The search engine universe will have garnered that much data to accomplish virtually all knowledge and wisdom that exists! This presentation will be projected in the mind of mankind via a new technology not unlink Google's Glass. It will indeed be an Eyeopening experience that will impact humanity for eons.

In essence, all we are as beings, are living segments of a vast reality that is inherent within Nirvana. I refer to it as the Enigmni or the absolute unknowable — what some call the Holy Spirit. It is the atmosphere of being and becoming. It is the crucible of creation wherein ongoing entities are designed and made to become in Time/Space before such can be entered. Upon entering here, we lose our total connections as one Mind in the aspects of multifaceted coherency, to become a holographic, holospirited segment, representative of the all. We grow here and learn, then return to expand upon the experiences of preoccupation. To overcome the warring aspect of this realm is our goal. War is a "Machiavellian" aspect of evil that creeps into the soul of one who is sick with narcissism and greed. Politicians and Lawyers are perhaps the sickest of all entities for they seek the adulation of the many. I know, I once was on the pathway of being a politician, before learning of this terrible disease. Consequence comes of this malady and the entity must overcome its destruction. Coherency here in life is the massive learning we are charged with attaining...it is Love. Not the silly love associated with sexual matters, but the Platonic version "Philosophically inculcated.
    Last edited by Chester; 11-26-2013 at 10:30 AM.