Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

Deep within a mind dwells the singular thought of true being, that awesome jump of intellect that tells us the why of our own existence. One embraces the old verbiage of “I am that I am” and then moves to realize that such thought suggests a view on consciousness of being here in time/space to help determine one’s own existence from afar and also up close. One whispers to himself in the deepest of night to fathom a guess or thought that they may not be just one being, but all of what you perceive. You are the one and the Other…a total many-sided being who can be all things observed here in what we call existence. Our dreams seem to amplify this thought for we are many and all of what we dream. Being multifaceted is being multidimensional or one who can be more than just mind but “that” whereby mentality and thought can even be contemplated. From a singular thought to a massive existence is the gestaltedness one can rise toward while holding these profound secret judgments. If one is all of what he/she observes, then death will never overtake this experience of being alive. One may die, but the focus will change from the one to the All. Consciousness of being here in many forms may be possible for much of what is observed is the knowing of information and the broadcast thereof. I am you and you are me. I would not know you if it were not for your message to me that I exist. We are truly one on some level.

The Burgeoning Paradigm
    of Human Existence

Eternal movement seems to identify and amplify being or "Be-ness" as it strives to become, while undulating from dimension to increasingly complex dimension -- the journey is never ending. Humanity can discover the singularity of the Nemo or nonbeing while thinking upon "All Things" if they have the capability to contemplate deeply and inwardly within their own selves. Thus, we humans can be rewarded by reading the symbols of Godly communication as received via events in our soulular travels (movement of the soul).

Deep meditation from within a swirling vortex of gestalt-euphoria can give a person pause, to someday ask himself, "What am I?" "I am Mind -- there is Me." They will discover that they exist because they know they participate in thinking. Outside of them looms the ever-present Other which is everything other than themselves as they scan the infostructure of the information float (data of life). Then they realize that they would not exist without the Other, and that the Nemo or no-being would be them if the data that the Other provides was not present to cause them to move in the divine dance of communicative revelry through feedback looping of information. We suddenly realize the holospiritedness of existence here in Time/Space.

Upon birth our mind is with the Universe as we crossover into manifestation and the start of our journey. Learning of the physical world begins immediately as we join the great arena of human matriculation toward fulfillment of becoming. As infants we garner information via communication with the Other forming billions of feedback loops that bring the Other into the reference-plane of our mind. We literally suck-up the information mirrored into the cursor of our mind's eye from the outer world and incorporate the macro into our micro (as above, so below).

Our existence is reinforced by mirrored information. Data from the outer world become our domain and we use its info as a tool for motivation in a physical state. Our mind takes on burgeoning mental power with each event sequence that impacts our past understandings. Soon we become the Me -- that self-oriented entity that thinks it made the universe and the Other isn't so great after all. We forget that we are the sum-total of all we observe. We are the Other, without it we would not exist.

When the entity becomes the Me, the Law of Consequences of the Universal Essence of Divine Providence is locked into its very being. The time of reckoning has dawned. We become responsible for our existence as well as the Others. Interred within the flesh of this physical realm, we once again seek the euphoria of our past freedom. This causes a concentration upon the self and its development toward adulthood. The self becomes the prime-directive of our young lives. We become obsessed with ourselves using every tool at our disposal to leverage for control and power in order to climb toward the top rung of life's apparent ladder. Greed, fear and self-gratification is born within to hide the power of the Other as we seek only recognition and adulation from all others to reinforce our own immortality over theirs..."I am the greatest!"

Total preoccupation with the self increases loneliness within the individual as it draws the Me closer to the Nemo or void of non-being. At first we selfishly seek recognition from the other to reinforce our existence which is tied up in the ego. We use superficial stuff to impress upon the other our power or beauty. Later we use false-love giving attention only if it is returned abundantly to mirror our existence and satisfy our desire for self-pleasure. The giving of gifts to bribe for recognition--a smile here, a wink there, an affair consummated just to keep the selfish phosphors of the interior energy-source shining will only dull unless one leverages Love in Truth. False-play only creates the illusion of the true reality that we seek...Love. That is why so many lives are now in the vortex of chaos.

Some of us become so concretized in our selfish loneliness that we lash out at others in anger to force ourselves upon their recognition sensors. Insecure in our own fear-filled drama, we seek to destroy others because of our living-illusions about the primacy of self. Some are so fearful that they do not exist in reality, that they will steal, rape, kill or be killed to reinforce their brand of selfishness. "I demand recognition -- I desire homage without pay!" The Other will not recognize them, for they have strayed to close to the edge of the Void and have become the Nemo...a victim of "what goes around comes around."

True Love is always possible to the Me if selflessness is present and Other is understood to be an integral part of ones existence. The old Golden Rule of "doing good to others as you would have them do good to you," is a reality because the other becomes inherent in you. Think of what you really are, and realize that all the people you've met, everything that exists outside of you makes you what you are and think. You are your experiences. All of this Other is inside of you via your human senses. You make decisions based upon their mirrored gifts of learned data and subtle influences. Their images and expressions are part of your mental beness. You are them and they are you thus setting up a human feedback looping that interconnects all of us to one another in a broadcast of holo-being.

The interfacing of the Me with the Other can create the ultimate love if selflessness is the cause for being. Mother Teresa was an example of pure love for others. Because of her purity of love freely given, she had no law of consequence impacting her being. She was cleansed, and became free, no longer encumbered with this physical realm. Her example should be taken up by all of us so we may become like her…and escape from this wheel of physical being into the Timelessness of the All where everything is present.
    Our dreams suggest its reality — for in them, we may visit everything, everywhere and at anytime. The universe becomes "open" in our dreams.

Perhaps our dreams are the reality and our reality is an illusion to be lived and learned.

Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

SECRETS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

What we see in the past, impacts what happens in the now. Look closely to the striations.

Havoc such as this area exhibits have I not seen in all my existences — except in vague memories of a semiconscious mind. It was perhaps the earliest animalistic wars, where we experimented with passion and emotions. Those morrows back on Hytona were as dark as a being can imagine. Remembering its pain helps me focus on the reality of this scene’s presentation. It was a non-stop chase from predator to victim and the medium of assault was lust for the taste of blood. Ahau! This painful subject, I must not dwell upon.

Goge........Silently, I whisper. What is before me is surely the initial Crux of my delivery. For it is evil personified in works of horrid aesthetic representation. Fear creeps into a vessel that has not known such a feeling in this form. I am within the grips of automatic damnation. There is no sickness like this expression that engulfs my countenance. My freshly outfitted body armor cannot warm the inner localization — cold, it is the memory of blood letting in a furry of witless clashes that greets my senses.

The expressions of anti-essence, looms before me in all its false pride. Oh, dark home of evil strategy, builders of the Leche device that excretes shamelessly overhead — your snarling has met its challenger! This was the seat of their headlong plunge into a finality of aberrant agglomeration. This trash-filled pile of pride is their pitiful legacy. It is stark and bare of the spirit that once had a chance to escape manifestation through. Such loving Light never had a chance. Now this planet is in doom mode because of the Leche’s many weapons of destruction. Weapons of their mind and once pointed at my own Hytona, where the mystery of Enigmni was learned and kept sacred.
    Last edited by Chester; 07-01-2014 at 05:42 AM.

To slyly leverage public mentality toward moral breakdown is the mark of complex ignorance and not in keeping with the reading of the book of nature. The promiscuous community, synonymous with manipulation of mind via science or philosophy, is always proselytizing the untrained souls toward aberrant behavior to keep company. They use endorphinous sexual arousal, or, rather hatred, then encourage total freedom of expression in the face of such higher order as screams beyond whispers. Obsession and compulsion must not be pressed into the flesh of habit, lest one breeds embracement of a full-blown addiction for failure. It is that same old permissive message to control the weaknesses of youth to martial a political agenda full of selfishness.

Beware those who polarize through false-play and mutualism, for they seek to own your soul for their benefits, as what became fashion here with the Enmayi beings. Becoming political with radical issues such as same gender reinforcement is at times a ploy to spread a condition of hype through media with a guilt-filled message. Those of elective lifestyles that wish to defeat moral souls co-opt the higher forms from dawning to free carnal souls to fly home. Guilt is the tool of the polarizer who wishes to define his support. They collectively sell behaviors as a means to defray guilt from their collective, so the supporters obsession rises to embrace a lifestyle upon a tangent to destruction. Crimes against humanity will involve the tools of simple and complex ignorance, unless morality is strong enough to survive. These things Koan and Planca will teach future generations of slaves who have faint hearing and jaded sight. Inner spirits will fight back and produce frustrated generations caught in a conundrum for millions of orbits.

The more future humanity joins the anomalous mindset of mutual admiration groups in guilt, as sold via broadcast as "rights," the more power they will wield to end their own civilizations. Many will rise, and many will fall, diseased by Koan’s and Planca’s broadcasts of evil, selfish ways. All these words will be corroborated by those who pause in gratification to forget the past, and never receive the spirit of my thinking — my mind will be present as a subtle force in the winds. I shall whisper to their souls.

Existence is an incongruity for most unto itself. Most of us are so busy with the mundane that we do not even notice the power of our own being as we traverse the realms of daily happenstance. Yet existence is awesome to those who slow down and boggle their mind with the gargantuan reality of standing and being self-aware of our own breathing. The act of thinking about thinking is beyond just being cool.

All of Ancient Egypt beckons any mind that looks at the apparent clues to the grand why of such powerful presentation. Any thinking scholar who is inclusive of all the elements and principles not to mention the abject REASON of the Ibis Headed Thoth Hermes Trismegistus — The Egyptian God of Wisdom, wants to get to the bottom of all this evidence that is overwhelming current thought patterns about the period before the Great Flood — the end of the Ice Age.
    Last edited by Chester; 08-18-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Hello Chester,Read your post today they are great as always as you know as a Hindu monk I am busy with teaching hindu here and India on other websites. for others who do not know me I am a hindu monk 42 years now since I was initiated in 1973 by the late master who died in 1979 age 84. he was the highest spiritual master in India. In sanskirt the Vedas the oldest books in India it is the highest form of yoga Bhakta yoga that teaches to chant mantras many for 2 hours at a time, and others you chant when you wake up and before bed before you eat and more. many hindu do not know them or care to, Hindus are more like many here in America who do not know the old ways of the scripture or how to pray or chant or worship the Gods and all the great Temples of India are not used. I do my best to help as others like myself try to do. most can not follow the rules that we monks do like no sex no eating meat ect., got to go now I will try to come back more than I do now. your friend,, Rudra Pandit Das !!!!!!
    Last edited by Chester; 08-20-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Rudra Pandit Das, it was so good to hear from you. I am almost like you in many ways, yet my seat came many universes ago, as with you. I am of the very old realm of Light Beings who periodically appear and are awakened to this reality where we see the progress of existences in many Holographic-like forms. Nothing special. Indeed, we have strayed in our presence here and awakening may be far and away very difficult to come back to our true reality. I am not unique for all of us can be awakened to our true course. It worries me that you have difficulty awakening your brotherhood to the Hindu presence. I constantly chant to myself...Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is. (Everything is self-evident...the book of life is right in front of us). It keeps me dedicated to my charge. Our Minds have been here for centuries, oh so many ages ago. It is what we do. The awakening is so difficult but one must push on. I have a new device called THE UNIVERSITY OF MIND...that I have started at a site called Linkedin.com. I am trying to awaken others through a LEVERAGING means that is more akin to their mindsets. It is a slow process but if some awaken to the fact that they control their one Holy Temple, then it may quicken to the next whereby coherency will set in and LOVE, will cause the souls to merge into an part of the Tree of Life. When we come together some duration, we will feel this consensus of minds. You are a good friend and perhaps jointly, we will see others awaken to this wonderful opportunity to impact this realm of being and becoming. Helping other parts of the whole to come together is a prime objective.
    Last edited by Chester; 08-20-2014 at 11:00 AM.