Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

When one sits and looks at the vistas that expand exponentially before our view, the totality of our being and becoming is awe inspiring. It is like breathing in the Light of existence. NOT THAT ONE IS, BUT THAT WHEREBY IS, IS. For my mentality to comprehend this instance in being present within all the elementals I perceive, Life gets so precious and I am thankful that I was allowed to experience it all. To rub against the fabric with all its manifestations and do it with sensual input is indeed phenomenal. There is so much to comprehend within the Monadic Entity. The Mind scans the multitude of data present and as each node appears, its construct and parameters burgeon toward opening new and more impressive knowledge. Then to go beyond their presence toward their history and make-up, it is a wonder that those of this Time/Space, do not fish in this pool more often. You are an entity sent here to learn and bring back the mindscape of your Life here, but you missed so much in your passing by. Silence and meditation is key. Not that one thinks, but that whereby thinking is even possible...and how, when and why is it even thought about? Yep, that's cool! I am in awe of just being here.
    Last edited by Chester; 03-01-2014 at 06:47 AM.

I look into the mirror of reality and see the means of motivation that my mentality utilizes to move about this realm of learning. I think of the other parts of my mentality that I interface with on a daily basis and I know how this realm works. It is all a learning process. The tools we utilize to interface with physicality so we may experience hardcopy for inculcation of the many facets of expression here in Time/Space were worked out eons ago and that is the focus of my present thinking. For a split second, my mind flexes and I see the reality outside of my body. I will need to achieve this state frequently in order to know the beyond from here.

Why is it, that we miss the lesson of existence??? One does not stop to think upon their own being in order to become the true essence of what He is. To meditate upon this state of mind, one must think upon the subject in their mind for at least two hours in a place of solitude and imbued with the sounds of Nature only. I go to a place called the Enchanted Rock for this experience. I go there now, mentally only. Here one can experience the quest of his endeavor for one tiny Picosecond that blasts past your mental lens to manifest in bright blue light; whereupon the mentality of the universe is downloaded for contemplation. During this tiny second, one wishes to live in this Light and never return to your presence here in Time/Space. This place is indeed the greatest experience one can have while living this grand matriculation. Try to invest in this wonder of prayer and meditation. You will know how it feels to be HOME once again.
    Last edited by Chester; 04-15-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Hello Chester, It has been a few months since my last post I have been on google with my hindu monk-devotees friends.i always look at your posts here and what you say is very important and people need to read and understand how true your posts are. I have been a monk 42 years we follow the vedas-Sanskrit ( hindu books over 5,000 years old) The two hours you say are also what we do to we meditate in a solitude place and chant mantras that are very old and pray in Sanskrit.. We try to tell everyone we see and meet People must learn how meditate as we do and learn to live pure life.A Religious life is good if you follow rules as true like we do.. As A Monk we Follow-No Killing Do Not Eat Meat,No Sex Only For Having Children And No Intoxacation Or No Drugs We Say A Pure Life !!!
    Last edited by Chester; 04-20-2014 at 08:55 AM.

2littleCrona.jpgRudra Pandit Das, I always look forward to your post/s and wish you would do more here. There are so few who have awakened to the quest we face here in this realm. I am in awe of just being blessed to have experienced this very day in our manifestation as Humanity. As you may or may not know, my duration has been 4 million years in thought. It is a memory I share with my MONADIC localization. As you do and I do, see the parameters of this life in such a wonderful meditative process. Your devotion is highly appreciated to the way that we must seek to add to every experience. I visit my MONADIC seat every night to view what my other parts experience so we may share in Timelessness. The focus here is wonderful and to have you in the background is wonderful. Bless all you bring to our lives. Pass on the flame and its purity.
    Last edited by Chester; 04-20-2014 at 08:54 AM.