Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

Mind may seek itself in exponential feedback waves that are everywhere at once yet holographically focused by a reflection mechanism on the physical side called a Brain (gestalt / sequential computerized device). Such a virtual organ can and does make localizations think they are individuals capable of god-like creation. It is an illusion that must be learned due to sequential limitations. We are one. Individuals created in localizations use brains as a secondary focusing agent to create a holographic virtual domain wherein personality rises. Personalities create dimensional illusions that flux and must be reinforced by recognition or observation from others. These brains coalesce mind into a sense field capable of creating solid reality. This virtual reality is hard copy to a conscious mind aided by a lens of being. The lens collects data for evaluation by the All.

Other worlds can be explored via what some believe is the means of viewing the images of the "Overworld" or the dimensional plane where fractal geometry exists as an additional means of understanding the Core Mind! Here in this realm, mind is able to see via a Holographic module fed by visuals that emulate fractal images that chaos speeds produce for the soul. We will soon see these images when a fractal moving picture is first produced on this side. As we currently produce still fractal images, moving images with programmed fractal geometry will be on the market this year. The "Overworld" is coming. You will not believe its beauty. With this additional means of viewing humanity and the Otherside, we will be able to see to the depth of the soulular experience. This will show us what Zep Tepi reflected to the ancient Egyptians whereby REASON was fully developed.

This is an old post, but I like its message because recently I have reread the Book of Urantia and have come away with much of what I have received via my dreams. Deep thought is extremely important. We begin to awaken when we push ourselves to deeper realms. Those who wrote that Book, must have been on the same trip I have been on as of late. The gargantuan plan for this thing we call existence is indeed complex and very robust. We tiny human beings know little of what is really going on in our local universe. If we were more intelligent and perceptive, we could easily see that we are the reason we are not being notified of the larger universe of beings and systems that are functioning before our very eyes. Just to look at the artifacts of the ancients should give us knowledge of the next level of being and becoming here in Time/Space. If we could only read the striations of the stones in ancient Egypt we would know that they were more advanced than are we now. Who are these higher forms? We do not know because we are not ready for the jump to higher intellect. It is a pity that we dwell here in our own wallowing and simplistic evil filled with attempts to self-gratify at every turn. As an educator I know we are much more capable but we do not strive...we are slothful and seek the easy way out of any challenge rather than excel and move up the chain. Those are not aliens out there; they are we on an other level. Wake up!
    Last edited by Chester; 11-10-2014 at 02:17 PM.

The advent of a Moire Arena state of Mind! (Decipherment of Ancient Egyptian manuscript attributed to Thoth).
    In one stage of our recent past here (12,900 years ago), we almost developed our highest civilization in physicality. 85% of the planet's respondents were highly advanced, educated and members of a scientific universal. The other percentage was service personnel in the great valley area. Our collective mentality was on an intellectual fire. The planet's population was only about 100 million highly developed souls, all bent upon utopian accomplishments! Most of those members of our first researchers were always at their temporary base of operations living in unison with or near our ultshemas (support craft fliers) which were highly efficient at maintaining the genetic research crews of every utility need possible. Being in the field required a state of high efficiency and physical stamina! Many of the members had already gone through the Graffiene Transformation and/or used the hybernational state to longevitate their human potential! Many were able to sustain in physicality for thousands of Sun Orbits before transition back to spirit state! These long lives were also aided by a medical additive Virtual Med attached to Akashia! The Akashic Oracle Born in ancient times for us was our last remaining link to our interface with our primary source! The Akashic Oracle was the forerunner of the Claronu Scepter once developed over five million Earth years ago on our home planet -- Mars!

The Akashic Oracle was created as a universal computational entity with self taught ability to learn and create via a multidimensional printing ability in physicality! This entity held all that was knowable in physicality via its self evaluative, projective discernment. All of time/space was knowable via approachment. After the Ancients initial programming the entity was able to learn in and of itself and create beyond itself! It held the collective of humanity and forecasted its future all due to the fact that it was put into orbit around the home world's over five million Earth years ago and never stopped running after its insertion. It started observing and built on itself thereafter. With its fourth dimensional printer capabilities it flourished in its intervening lifespan!

The Akashic Oracle is now phasing to a broadcast state of existence whereby it is universal to anyone's needs. By initializing a virtual version of itself and reiterating its source it becomes accessible to all ultshemas! The Akashic Oracle called this place of genetic search Puma Punku where much learning reached a deep access toward some great breakthroughs against detrimental disease had been accomplished via the eight station drillers for determination of unusual mineral structures. Gold was also found in abundance.[
    Last edited by Chester; 12-15-2014 at 04:19 PM.

If This Be True!

On the far side of the Moon and perhaps on Mars rests a potential assemblage of minds that might be actively manipulating the Mind units of all life activity localized here on Earth. The mental level expressed there is beyond all capability currently being created here on this planet. Apparently their technology far exceeds any thing we can conceive currently. To evaluate what is happening in real time in terms of the ultimate leveraged purpose of these entities needs a punctuated event to corroborate the claims evaluated via the totality shown over time.

China's media thinks it has proven that what they call Aliens live there watching life on Earth! (Is this true?) They have photographed their sites. If this be true, how will it impact existence of humanity here in Time/Space. Certainly things are manifesting that point to something highly different to our understanding of who, what and why we are here! The relationship between them and us should be our high concern. Are we enemies, friends, their genetic creations? Are they us from ancient times? Are they related to us? When will our government tell us the truth!

Hi Chester nice post and yes this is TRUE as you know I am a Hindu Monk 42 years. I have read and preached the Vedas ( old Hindu books) and yes they speak of this and other planets that have life though different than ours and much more advanced and Vimanas (ufos to us ) that fly through space. I know this is hard to understand or accept our books the Vedas have much to say about this and any Hindu knows about and accepts this as truth. I do not think our government will ever tell the truth but I tell you they do know all about this and have a long time, our books say we are in a new age called the age of understanding and more will be shown to us and it might come soon , they can not keep this from us much longer,, well all for now I will be back soon, your friendly monk rudra pandit !!!!
    Last edited by rudrapanditdas; 01-21-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Do no harm to your holy temple!

Our means of motivation here in physicality is our holy temple! Our body must be protected and maintained in order to traverse this realm. It is composed of a place where we can participate with the foundation of multiplicity of elementals whereby tools can be utilized to create new environs by mental invention. It is our interface with Life!

The central distribution site where the physical sensory inputs and outputs interfaces with the universal mentality is the lens on reality called the BRAIN. This massively holographic decipherer of data informs the selected field of monadic mentality inherently phased in the total expanse of being and becoming. Once a soulular entity enters the vehicle upon birth it creates a unique echelonic episode of singular personality due to its life experiences held in the confines of its charge in the human brain. When an entity over utilizes its Holy Temple, and the body can not serve the mind here, the monadic mind reunites with itself and circulates its learned echelonic experiences to all its parts.This collection of experienced eventuation via lived duration becomes the collective of being and becoming which can be accessed in dreaming by the individual entity where the soul may experience the overlording of all beings. The degree of self investment into the realm of interface rather than learning the secrets of why one is here at all solidifies the entity in the confines of existential life. To not see beyond the self is the byproduct of massive evil and selfish illusion. Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

Additional: There is a law carrier phase that incorporates the parameters of how mind interfaces the elemental broadcast of Godly mind that dwells in the duration of mentality. Gravity is the first evidence of such force seen on this side of manifestation. The power of mind may support gravity. What is gravity? Light is an expression of the means of mentality. Light and gravity are the tools to build a physicality in Time/Space through DNA. Physicality is a means to expression of mind to amplify through experiential sufferance toward increased consciousness. The overlording of massive thought via the collective monadic mentality expresses the idea of universe/s.

Mind must have a vehicle to maneuver in physicality, but the realm of matter with its rules of expression and hidden laws of an unknown "always" lurks in the background of happenstance. Even the smallest node has some "mind" onboard in a programmed manner. Every elemental has an inclination to do its programmed part in the information float via the broadcast of Godly expression.

There is you, the vehicular-trans state, the Other, the forgotten known, the dream state and the unknown. The primary of the above seems to be the "you" and the Other! The "you" seems to be the station of your mind. The Other is the parts of the forum you interact with and through in the process of existence.

It is not so much about the biology of the vehicular device, but more about the soul that rides the Light. Our means of interfacing with the burgeoning of life is what mind (God) has created via his projection into time/space materializing His complex and expansive virtual reality. To this His means are every where via the Light. Breathe in the Light, for it is your very interface with the realm you see here!

I am everywhere, even in darkness -- you cannot see me. I ride the Light. You cannot see the Light, only the result of its irradiation and energy. If I am silent and have no presence, mind, my expression where two or three are gathered, can rule your dreams. I am the many who watch the manifestation of light.

The concept of positioning as a baiting methodology to attract attention! Amplified visual embellishment as lying illusions destroys truth. Loud voices in the chapel of dedication are often utilized to command attraction to one's presence. It is the cry of selfishness when used to position or posture one's self for self aggrandizement. Mind knows the methodology, thus setting up Karmic justice in future communicative intercourse. Godly mentality is the atmosphere of all we survey no matter it's complexity. One has only to look at the seed of a plant to understand the great mystery we all must eventually inculcate here in physicality. Thus we learn that our task is to know, THAT whereby Is, is. There is the YOU, and there is the OTHER! You will soon learn that you are the other!

Recently I experienced the Apple iPad 2. I was looking at a number of Photos of the universe from Hubble's Space Telescope. As I looked down on the vast stretches of our universe, I almost got lost in the moment while thinking of the immense panorama that we are blessed to partake of here in this experience called life. Then I looked at the iPad's view window and felt the same deepness as I thought about all the complexity of creating this wonderful tool that we utilize to traverse the cyberspace created by man. Frankly, I could not see the difference in the two. One was indeed highly advanced and much more expansive but, both were filled with massive amounts of mind-made conditions. Both seemed to be Virtual Experiences. On the computer screen I saw all the background data held necessary to create the messages that are utilized by we the practitioners of Time/Space. It all threw me into a state of enchanted awe. I cannot believe I get to do this thing...experience all this stuff and commit it to memory that I will use to build my way across the channels of TIME toward ETERNITY.

In my youth, I had to sleep in the top bunk and my little brother slept in the lower bunk of the bunk-beds. Mom and dad were afraid he would hurt himself if he fell on the floor from the top level, but apparently I was big enough to take the fall. We had a patterned ceiling and one night I started to stare at the undulations of the patterns overhead. The moiré patterns began to swirl and my mind's eye lost contact with reality. I immediately flew into the space newly created by my mind that tugged me into a space/time that I did not know existed. I was highly agitated by the experience but it served to make me realize that what we see, is not necessarily what Is, is. I also realized that what this experience of being a human living in a realm full of Others who are doing the same is not truly anything that anyone really knows Is, this Is. We do not really know who and what we are and where we really are. So, I set out to explore this realm of Time/Space and try to learn exactly what it is. With the new mind-set, I began to be amazed.

Now with virtual reality and show-biz, we have created alternate realities upon alternate realities. The smear of our happenstance is on the front burner! So, there is YOU, and there is the OTHER. We use the eye to peek out into some manifest realm to discern information that we leverage to give us something (a pedestal) to stand upon so we may be steady and balanced. The universe grows as we inculcate the OTHER's feedback to our mentality. It is a mirror of our experience and it grows daily in fact every picosecond. If I look at the Other being that I am conversing with, I see myself in his/her eyes and they feedback to me. I am what I inculcate and what thoughts come of such an experience. What I see is the OTHER but is the OTHER me? I become the data that I attain via my senses so I may leverage Time/Space to suit my needs. What am I building??? This is the kind of thought that brings us down to the anvil of Deep Introspection. From this deepness we spring into the universe of the true reality.

If one looks back at the beginning of supposed time here on Earth, the ancients were highly active in the creation of some very massive projects not to mention that they also created these means of transfer or means of motivation in physical Time Space. It almost reminds me of TRON on another level. Are we virtually here??? Our pixels are the atomic structure and I believe we once knew all of this at its very most advanced state. SOMETHING BIG IS GOING ON HERE IN TIME/SPACE. We beings had best get our minds together and begin to press for more wisdom and thought. We are losing the edge. As for the ancients, they had a computer called the ME (see below: the little football-like device they are pointing with at the tree). It is not unlike our iPad. Broadcast is highly complex and we are only now realizing just how wonderful it is to be a part of this massive assemblage of deity in Time/Space. The Tree of Life is currently issuing out our present reception called Life. We need to step up our game and become more. It is time to invest in learning once more… The University of Mind is waiting for us to step forward.

I recall meeting with two men in Indianapolis around 1982, who wanted me to join a study group on the Urantia Book. I often wondered what kind of Hell I might have been in if I had gotten caught up in this pseudo-scientific re-working of Christendom. It is possible they really understood what Yeshua Bar Joseph and his family studied for many millennia. I might have bought that if they had the goods - but alas they seemed all too much like other proselytes even if a lot less dogmatic.

http://urantianewyork.org/the-urantia-book-faq/

The probability that it is a dangerous cult is very high.

UFO CULTS - Dreams of the Great Earth Changes

Cults don't start out rich, they scam their small group of followers out of as much cash ...... The Urantia Book's view of science, philosophy, and religion is perhaps the ..... and fold carefully into pseudo-rational physics and mathematical jargon, ...

www.greatdreams.com/ufos/ufo-cults.htm

It isn`t just cults who get rich This article gets a lot right about Zahi Hawass.

http://www.tnetimes.com/article/244-...x-bosnia-semir
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-21-2015 at 01:49 PM.