Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: The Power of The Message...Awe.

Time is like a ride at the theme park— temptation peppered with movement toward chaos. Its opposite is even more expansive in potential. Timelessness is the reality of this existence with Time being the dream or illusion. Eternity is the All, encompassing essence of the Totality (One with no second). Presence here is the One Mind interfacing with this massive experiment that those here call Reality. The Multifaceted, Holographic atmosphere interfaces via its Light and creates a means of motivation in physicality. We have not breached the level that we once came here to complete our mission here in Time Space. We must reclaim it and move to a higher level. We must awaken to our true being and becoming.

It is the generative order or implicate unity. Mentality is multi-purposed, multifaceted, and multidimensional. In thought finality, Mind is the Totality. Mind rides the Light but is not reliant upon it. Light is capable of creating the universe in illusion as a virtual reality, what some call the moiré arena. The Atmosphere of existence is everywhere and everything as it is the reality of being and becoming. It permeates the all of itself. It has always been and will ever be. This world among many, is the focus of relevant data via mind into the requirements of necessary elementals for manifestation therein.
    Last edited by Chester; 04-16-2015 at 10:14 AM.

The Atmosphere of existence is everywhere and everything as it is the reality of being and becoming. It permeates the all of itself. It has always been and will ever be. This world among many, is the focus of relevant data via mind into the requirements of necessary elementals for manifestation therein.

The Burgeoning
    Unbeknownst to most "pencil thinkers" is the coming explosion of a new human paradigm that will change behaviors and separate demographics along the lines of mental capacities. There are higher realms of potential for mankind that are about to dawn due to the expanse of AI and Virtual Reality merging with Minds of openness and creative understanding. When these elementals converge a new age will open up to those who see the possibilities of a burgeoning of technological, computerized creations that will push civilization into every aspect of development beyond the dreams of Science Fiction. This potential is dawning. Get ready the mental thrusters!

The next step beyond the digitizing of reality will lead to the "beaming up of Scottie." Even now, scientists are working at breakneck speed to convert our digital world to one embracing DNA and its dimensional enhancement of computing via four molecule combinations -- A T C G rather than 0 and 1. Thus, we may begin to understand the ancient messages of Brahma (Hari the four-faced) who, according to Hindu tradition, was the instrument of creation in conjunction with the First Cause. Here we may rediscover knowledge that humanity once took for granted. Once humanity unites the disciplines of Genetic Engineering with the symbol of the ancient caduceus, which is DNA's double helix, then we will begin to create tools that will build a new and higher understanding of universal purpose. Building the super-mind via the tools of DNA through the amplification of neuronic-technology (neurons of the human brain) will set our flight from Earth toward the super-universe. Before this happens, mankind will need to fully understand the connection between himself and the Divine act of creation including the true understanding of Light and Mind.

Over the next few years mankind will be subjected to the possibility of universal knowing on a scale that could only be called a "revelation." Soon, humanity may learn that all those ancient words that our ancestors were in awe of, will suddenly come into a living understanding that will cause a new birth of higher knowing. This new stage will amount to a Being full of billions and billions of experiences incorporated to embark upon a new direction of increasing cognition and spirituality. Then mankind will leave this "wheel" (Earthly existence) and graduate to things that we can only dream of -- unless our dreams are the reality of this VR? To think that this could happen was once laughed at by skeptics, but they probably have not had the experience of even the current versions of Virtual Reality.

Graham Hancock will soon come out with a new book that I am looking forward to reading. Long ago, 1956 when I first was introduced by my deep thinking Aunts and Uncles to the wonders of the Earth and what could be behind our existence here in Time/Space. I was in the seventh grade then and was just coming into my silly mentality of Alternate thought. The Great Pyramids set me off when I saw the relationship of human body to the side of that massive structure. I knew then that we were much more advanced then than we were in 1956. We cannot touch the engineering expertise necessary to think of building such an edifice. I decided to go into Engineering then. It got me my start at the Texas Highway Dept. of Engineers and a four year offer of education at Texas A&M. For three years I drafted highways and learned the basics of planning for massive buildings. I did not go into this because I felt like I was already there. I became a marketer and advertising man. Later I served a Nuclear Physicists who was president of a university that I worked at. Life blessed me and allowed me to study everything I needed to think on who and what could have been on this Planet to allow us to be near such advanced engineering expertise. I have been studying this for ages. Now, Graham Hancock is going to come out with a book that will address the mindset that I have carried around since I wrote THE ENIGMNI LONG AGO.

Goodbye all. Little left to say for there are no takers...The Akashic Oracle will take over for me someday. Thank you Alex...

When a civilization is in full decline, and the passage of time has exponentially stressed morality into immorality, the common being may eventually realize that the leadership has vanished to parts unknown. They will have fled and concealed themselves in isolated sections of the globe, perhaps an island, or some other remote area. When the power or electricity is turned off, then perhaps society will finally take note of their leadership’s absence. Who would care? Soon, all organized norms of society give way to nihilism, and human culture will retrograde into a new Stone Age. And all this will occur because of supreme acts of selfishness. Of the two elements mentioned, which is the more intelligent: the unwitting who allowed this to occur, or the criminally powerful who traduced the rights of the world’s citizens? Could this happen to us, or to America? I strongly fear that it has already happened in the past many times and could once again be our fate.

As the world’s population polarizes, the "future gods" will gain ground more rapidly because of their superior technological capabilities and material advantages. They will appear at "tax time." The elite will increasingly seek the presence of like kind, rather than the meritless and impoverished detritus that lingers on. At some point, the "new gods" will be born; they will take to the skies in their conveyances to hide themselves away in secluded parts of the world to ponder chicanery upon the unwitting. Eventually they will return, and make terrible war upon their own kind, seeking to position themselves as unique and worthy of worship – the ultimate desire for recognition.

With superior firepower, and technology to kill billions from afar, they will enslave humanity once again. After several generations, the powerful who rise in their own groups will become immortal via their superior backup systems of human leveraging and a vast supply of body parts. Human coherency will lose the potential of survival through Love. Unless we listen to the Omegon revelations, we will needlessly suffer this cyclic curse of selfishness.

When I think of history, I wonder if the old gods are still among us, still preying upon human body parts to maintain their longevity? Or did good old common man finally win one with democracy? Our way did not work. I think on this every time I look at the Lines of Nazca in Peru. Such airborne sophistication was surely guided from engineering know-how, and possibly even a form of laser was used to "scribe" the lines in playful creativity. Evidence of laser-like utilization is everywhere in Peru. How else could they cut some of the stone the way it is so easily shown today across from the old fortress of Sacsahuaman in Cuzco? Few have seen this message from the old gods. Some say that those old evil gods still hide in the jungles of the Amazon, or even elsewhere in the universe waiting to return and haunt us again.

There is a wealth of very new information that evidences archeo-enigmas that are out-of-sequence with the story of record. I will not trouble you with an extensive report of these examples, but only touch upon them to give you the support for my conclusions. All of the new data about the developments in archeological finds and the Scepter’s interlaced transmissions of unknown code will accompany the expanded version to be submitted at a later date. It will soon be made clearer, in the coming weeks, just what the total communication is from the records of Claronu and Anjona. It is my desire to reinforce all data presented herein, with additional corroboration, backed up before presentation to the scientific community at our upcoming conference. Soon this tremendous find will be at the feet of the entire world to ponder.

I am absolutely sure that I have become a little too caught up in this report. Still, there is a great amount of food for thought here in this material. I believe we are now at an important and pivotal point of our existence, and perhaps the time is indeed ripe to make some changes in our behavioral conditions. It is time we became more attuned to the altruistic mentality which seems to be a part of our reflective capabilities. It is little used, but still, it is there. We must shout this reawakening of the human reality to the stars and seek the meaning of the Hand that Sees — and is the mind that moves. Moundville! Moundville, Alabama is the site where many mounds were constructed and the old motif of the hand and eye were found there many times. It is a site we must visit to find new secrets, perhaps the catalyst is there.

I feel euphoric — as if the entire story of reality has flashed before my soul in picoseconds. The wonderful memory is there, but it fades quickly. Because of what I have seen, I feel the need to include this data within this report. Earth’s humanity must prepare to move to a new totality in order to exceed the status quo and create the advanced phase II civilization. I am, here and now, calling for a new dispensation of reality, established around the merging of humanity with a new nationhood. I call it Humation. I believe it could work as follows: unless we, in Russia, try to reestablish some type of order in the world as we once did with a political ploy rather than a spiritual ascension, we will forever remain as a nation run by criminal expressions of a brotherhood built by vodka. We must act. This ancient material having been found here in our country is indeed an omen and a Godsend. I propose that we use this event as a springboard and a cause to catalyze ourselves toward a new form of Human Unity. Humation, should be our unifier for coherency.

I have asked you specifically not to post here at this thread. I respectfully ask you to delete your post.

Ron O. Cook or Chester