Thread: History is Wrong?

History is Wrong?

Erich von Daniken again shows his flair for revealing the truths that his contemporaries have missed. After closely analyzing hundreds of ancient and apparently unrelated texts, he is now ready to proclaim that human history is nothing like the world religions claim and he has the proof!

In History Is Wrong, Erich von Daniken takes a closer look at the fascinating Voynich manuscript, which has defied all attempts at decryption since its discovery, and makes some intriguing revelations about the equally incredible Book of Enoch.
    Von Daniken also unearths the astounding story of a lost subterranean labyrinth in Ecuador that is said to be home to an extensive library of thousands of gold panels. He supplies evidence that the metal library has links not only to the Book of Enoch but also to the Mormons, who have spent decades searching for it, believing it to contain the history of their forefathers.
    And what about the mysterious lines in the desert of Nazca that resemble landing strips when viewed from the air? Archeologists claim they are ancient procession routes. Think again! cries von Daniken, as he reveals the data that the archeologists never even thought to check.
    History Is Wrong will challenge your intellect...and maybe a few long-held beliefs.

mangoveg Guest
    Mr Daniken is praiseworthy for daring to think outside the dominant archaeological paradigm; however, there are other options to explain the mysteries he deals with, such as the Lines of Nazca. We do not need aliens when we provide boats to the Megalith Builders. Not so famous as the Lines of Nazca, but much more ancient, the neighboring Lines of Palpa can provide the clue to solve the mystery. I am working to demonstrate that these trapezoids were pointers to key sites of Europe and Egypt. The explanation is relatively simple, based on astronomic considerations, as I will explain soon at http://onemysteryless.wordpress.com

quaentum Guest
    Von Daniken was convicted of fraud and sent to jail. While in jail he published his second book. The most amazing thing about it is that he supposedly did all his original on location research from his jail cell. He has published fiction under the guise of fact and has bilked many a person out of their money.

iohannesdavidus Guest
    I have not read enough Von Daniken to be able to argue intelligently for or against his claims. I do think he has raised an interesting alternate view to the accepted though. If you do not pause and give a respectable pause and thought to his theories you are cheating yourself. We should never blindly accept what anyone says is fact. We should continually research and ask questions. Find out for yourself. Don't just take what someone says as the truth.

So interesting.

His work added value but has lead to many people Fool-owing cults of UFO garbage or History Channel disinformation. Humanity is the engineer of it's past and future - but it won't survive if people don't wake up and start questioning what is really happening now and in the past. Reptoids and hallucinogens such as used by Graham Hancock or Icke are all the rage among idiots who need easy answers rather than doing any real study. http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html

Those who try to define or somehow limit spirituality end up ignoring its nature and those who accept it blindly assign it virtues beyond its purpose. It is not just religion or metaphysical science which concerns mankind as we try to make sense of our present and future potential to address the ethics and technologies that could allow real growth and movement away from our history of destructive acts that develop warfare rather than our total potential as life on Earth. Here is a case in point dealing with history and the cultural contact that took place in pre-Columbian times with the Americas. It is my response to someone who thinks you can tell a whole new history in a few threads who also has not read many of the excerpts much less any of my books.

'Science has found Roman and Etruscan settlements in America and many other cultures too. It is reported in the original writings of the first missionaries and it is in modern archaeology. There were Basque speaking communities in Central America found in the last century and Rongorongo of Ilavarta and Easter Island was there too.

No, in fact the problem is rather what Lord Renfrew has said. History has been shown to be a pack of lies. Lord Renfrew, Disney Professor of Archaeology at Cambridge University states:

"Archaeologists all over the world have realized that much of prehistory, as written in the existing textbooks, is inadequate. Some is quite simply wrong. What has come as a considerable shock, a development hardly foreseeable just a few years ago, is that prehistory, as we have learnt it is based upon several assumptions which can no longer be accepted as valid.."

I have both personal expertise and actual hands-on experience in Central America as well as the original languages which fieldworkers have found most insightful. My prognostications are always proven correct as new evidence comes forward (Hobbit, Bonobos - being two in the last year which further add to the Portuguese baby that is a crossbreed hominid) and there are examples of this in most sciences.

But what has served the 'social engineers' well is that they can say things like 'What is the peer reviewed opinion'? When there are no funds going to Phoenician Doctoral programs and no integrators of all science through all the world over all of history it is hard to have any peers.

Or they can point to another era and time and say something to bamboozle the student who sees the person speaking knows that era and people very well. But all these people or races and nations are not real history but rather a record of what politics and religion (social engineering) has done to separate people from their 'brothers'.

Thus I have had to have a complete picture or framework going back to the first white people and even how they might have come into being. Some of the pre-white people ideas are very speculative but I think I have done that framework of real history and the elite families who managed it. But no one (or four) books can put the picture together and thus pundits (often paid by 'social engineers') can say he refers to his other books for more on the point and avoids the issue. But I have to target certain issues and not the issue they might raise at that point in that particular book.'

Here is more from a great source.
    http://www.epigraphy.org/All_Abstracts.htm

The Pima People have Berber blood (RH factor) and the Berbers were part of the Brotherhood that fought alongside the Carthaginians against Rome. The area of Northern Africa has many peoples and languages are disappearing by the hundreds every year or so. When the Sahara was a savannah Flinders-Petrie Formation of the Alphabet) knew the people had a spoken alphabet far more advanced than the later hieroglyphs of Egypt. The Stuart historians say their Royal family was there as the Hatti 20,000 and more years ago. The Hatti are later called Hittites and they are part of the same Brotherhood which the Great Pyramid was built to honor.

Of course you will find the Pima had many things which stupid academics and priests won't be seen giving them credit for. It goes so far that acclaimed academics from Arizona's universities who wanted to do further study of the Silverbell Road artifacts their funding was almost cut off in the early part of the 20th Century. That is par for the course and it continues along with destroying artifacts and sites just like the missionaries were tasked to do in the follow-up to using The Plague (See De-population thread). They had continued building Empire since the Roman Empire that fought them in the Punic Wars morphed into a more powerful Empire called Catholicism and many other things (Pauline Romanism and Christianity, Popery, etc.). The Figuig were neighbors of the Berbers and they came to West Virginia around the 5th C. AD. The Mormons have a history stolen from a minister in Conneault, Ohio which is far closer to truth than any other history taught in schools.

"When the Spanish first arrived in the Santa Cruz River Valley of Arizona in 1680s, they were surprised to find irrigated fields spreading out for several miles on both sides of the river near the village of Bac (near the site of modern-day Tucson). Soon after this, Father Kino arrived in the region and almost immediately initiated the construction of a mission in order to convert the Tohono O’odham (the Spanish called them the Papago), to Catholicism. He also sought to establish European-style ranches and mines. Although he was primarily interested in saving souls, Father Kino also had a passion for farming and ranching. He introduced European crops to indigenous farmers and encouraged them to move into permanent settlements near the missions."

https://www.e-education.psu.edu/geog571/node/297
    Last edited by R_Baird; 05-20-2015 at 08:44 AM.

I have older evidences of cross-breeding now - but do not forget academics were laughing at me about saying it for most of my life.

Next up is National Geo saying they have pinpointed when humans first mated with Neanderthals. It is good that they are finally admitting it happened but to say they have the first? NONsense and ego!!!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...x-neanderthals
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...nce-discovery/

The Hill of Tara might be the oldest man made pyramid in the world. According to legends recounted to me by my Ogham mentor who grew up near here reading menhirs and other megaliths. Along with his sister they learned all five dialects of Ogham. No one else has learned this to my knowledge. He was a consultant to the Huntington Library when I met him. He is probably dead now but as he said it was accepted that Hebrew came from the same Phoenician root all other Mediterranean languages came from. Many things he told me and much of the book he asked me to re-write has subsequently been proven. The link that follows covers more of these proofs which came long after we said they would.

http://www.mythicalireland.com/ancie...aratemple.html

http://i.imgur.com/IwCXBXY.jpg

http://www.lost-civilizations.net/an...ne-page-2.html

The above link will take you to the Ebers and Smith Papyrus showing ancient medicine going back 5,000 years was as good as it was in the American Civil War. (IMHO)

The Treaty of Verona and The Treaty of Westphalia require a whole lot more reading than you will easily do. They are vital to any understanding of recent history and maintain such horrible concepts as Manifest Destiny and Divine Right of Kings over all of humanity to this day. Since no one here is really involved in learning I will probably not get to explain the matter in detail. Let me say it is more than any mere browsing session will bring forth. It is no conspiracy theory. The Club of Athens is a recent creation which addresses the NEED for changes in Sovereign Rights. The conspiracy freaks who talk nonsense about Guelph Black Nobility and racist attacks on Khazars or Jews are equally misinformed. There is truth mixed in with ignorance in what you will find - including within the video I am about to post for you. The Club of Rome is not against democracy and neither are the Illuminati - despite the need for good government which seldom can be achieved in societies with few informed people. That is the crux of the problem - ignorance! Who is to blame - religion and schooling or parenting. But what about those inalienable rights? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UBXHSFr4bw
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-07-2015 at 10:17 PM.