Thread: Strange Skulls

Strange Skulls

Skulls are humanity's foremost symbol of death, and a powerful icon in the visual vocabularies of cultures all over the globe.

Many strangely "deformed" hominoid skulls have been discovered in Mexico and Peru.

One of them, the Starchild skull found in Mexico, is currently the subject of scientific scrutiny and DNA testing.

The Mitchell-Hedges skull is made of clear quartz crystal, and both cranium and mandible are believed to have come from the same solid block. It weighs 11.7 pounds and is about five inches high, five inches wide, and seven inches long. Except for slight anomalies in the temples and cheekbones, it is a virtually anatomically correct replica of a human skull. Because of its small size and other characteristics, it is thought more closely to resemble a female skull -- and this has led some to refer to the Mitchell-Hedges skull as a "she."

The Mitchell-Hedges family loaned the skull to Hewlett-Packard Laboratories for extensive study in 1970. Art restorer Frank Dorland oversaw the testing at the Santa Clara, California, computer equipment manufacturer, a leading facility for crystal research. The HP examinations yielded some startling results.

Researchers found that the skull had been carved against the natural axis of the crystal. Modern crystal sculptors always take into account the axis, or orientation of the crystal's molecular symmetry, because if they carve "against the grain," the piece is bound to shatter -- even with the use of lasers and other high-tech cutting methods.

To compound the strangeness, HP could find no microscopic scratches on the crystal which would indicate it had been carved with metal instruments. Dorland's best hypothesis for the skull's construction is that it was roughly hewn out with diamonds, and then the detail work was meticulously done with a gentle solution of silicon sand and water. The exhausting job -- assuming it could possibly be done in this way -- would have required man-hours adding up to 300 years to complete.

Under these circumstances, experts believe that successfully crafting a shape as complex as the Mitchell-Hedges skull is impossible; as one HP researcher is said to have remarked, "The damned thing simply shouldn't be."

wow!
    the crystal skull!
    how can this be ? there is also a movie about the crystal skull.

Last edited by jamesmartin; 06-24-2013 at 10:47 PM.

The boarding of skulls among the elite and wanna-bes is well known. I deal with it in many posts having to do with trepanning and the Chanes (serpents, dragons and other names meaning the same thing). The Prince of Palenque was a vampire like the Rosicrucian Vlad the Impaler. Archaeology and the report from the original researcher says he was white and had a jade brooch of Zotz the vampire god of the underworld. By boarding the brain separates at the hemispheres allowing ethereal energy passage to the pineal gland for enhanced psychic power without the interfering energy of brain 'noise' or firing neurons.

The lava flows that allow crystal skulls and crystal balls that are so smooth without any effort are the cause of the Mitchell-Hedges skull. You can buy crystal balls in Mexican tourist stands for really low amounts. To make the skull requires a probable mold for the lava to flow into. I would think Ironwood would withstand the heat and it is plentiful and can be shaped so smooth you would think it is rock. Have you seen the porpoises and other statues for sale in tourist stands?

Reptoids and hallucinogens such as used by Graham Hancock or Icke are all the rage among idiots who need easy answers rather than doing any real study. http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html

Other possibilities exist for the Peruvian skulls including a cross breeding with Patagonian land giants which might lead to discussing sasquatches. I won't discount human breeding with apes because I know many people have had the ability to alter atomic matter and attune with deep consciousness in all things for millions of years on Earth.

There has been a lot of nonsense spread by alien intervention theorists. One such artifact used by these perverse and idiotic types addresses the Peruvian elongated skulls. In the following report we see a geneticist who did a test says they are an unknown hominid. I say because he doesn't know the Ainu and Denisovan Man recent discoveries he has not looked far enough in the human evolutionary chain. I also question the apparent thought about the boarding not working as it would with normal skulls. I see these skulls and also wonder if they were Neanderthal cross breeds due to the absence of a parietal lobe. Was this the speech lobe known to be missing in early Neanderthals? Because researchers on Denisovan Man are open to a Neanderthal cross-bred origin I think it will soon be announced that this is what these people are. I know I am a Neanderthal cross breed as are most red heads and people with prominent eyebrows.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-...sed-incredible
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-29-2015 at 11:10 PM.

This link gets the timing a lot more correct for the Mayan culture. When you see springing from nowhere you know it is not aliens - the Olmecs and many others were all over this wonderful part of the world for many millennia. And I am not surprised that a non-history site tells more truth than a history site. This addresses the practice of boarding and forming the heads but they can't be expected to understand all the reasons including the spiritual psychic enhancing and sexual potency factors. Maybe they should talk to Bonesmen - just joking.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/733700_3

Skulls and spheres can be used in divination and other ways.

https://thetruthbehindthescenes.word...e-of-atlantis/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-23-2015 at 08:40 AM.