Thread: Sanctification

Sanctification

We are saved unto good works, we are saved for the purpose of good works, but we are not saved by our good works, or kept saved by our good works, or not upon any promise you might make along those lines, but upon Christís righteousness and your faith in Christís faithful sacrifice on your behalf. It is at that point of your belief that God through his power from on high or what is called holy spirit sets you apart. Most have the idea that sanctification means to become progressively less sinful, therefore, progressively more holy down through the course of time through the avenue of either their promise or performance, their conduct or commitment. Relative righteousness comes into play as we try to sanctify ourselves according to what we perceive in our judicial minds, relative righteousness based, as to be righteous. Therefore, we stop doing some things, and we start doing some other things and we begin to believe that we are a prize package especially if we can relate and be connected to a large group doing the same thing. That is self-sanctification.

Godís Reconciliation of Man, read more about it at http://godsreconciliation.blogspot.com/

SCARLET WOMEN:

I almost chuckle at the perverse twisting of phrases and epithets that go along with developing archetypes and other CONstructs. When I first figured out that Rome called common Kelts by the term for a 'hammered tool' I was amazed. I still don't really know when this started or if a 'celt' was always known as a hammered tool. Hey, I am sometimes known to get hammered and I know many Romans do too. There is a never-ending list of pejorative phrases like 'Scarlet Women'. I really find it repulsive because to some extent people who don't get informed end up thinking negatively about themselves.

Take your average Irishman (In Roman language 'Ir' means 'lost'.) who might still live in a bog trying to escape persecution from the Romano-Bruttii intrigue. He hasn't been able to read about his proud heritage even if he had the time. People like St. Patrick burned their history and cultural heritage and then the British (founded by Bruttii 'runaways') destroyed their moral and legal land-use and marriage customs. Yep, he will get hammered when he has a chance. Sure he could be called a tool and lord knows I am a fool. A fool thinks he is a wise man as the sage did proffer, but the wise man knows he is a fool.

Then along came the Manichean who was bought by Rome. His mother St. Monica was a witch and he was a sexually obsessed deviate who wrote volumes of titillating trash about it even after he became celibate or chaste. The American Psychoanalytical Association did a thorough study of this 'man'. They write about their findings as part of the forward to his book which is called Confessions. You can learn a lot by reading these cretins' actual writing. Another good one is Loyola's In His Own Words. There you will find him being initiated into Luciferian Heliopolitanism by monks of a Manresa Lodge. But I am getting side-tracked and you might think I am hammered as I write these words. I wish!

So we have this 'man' who tried to have Pelagius declared a heretic on at least three occasions because of Pelagian 'good acts' rather than Salvation-oriented 'fear-mongering'. You can still find people using the word Pelagian as a pejorative epithet even though Augustine never succeeded in having him declared a heretic by the Inquisitors. This 'man' called St. Augustine is the fomenter of 'women are the harbingers of the Original Sin' garbage! Scapegoating of women became a powerful social engineering tool because of his great work. At the Council of Carthage in 397 AD (Many Celtic Churchian did not attend.) they had the nerve to declare women were second or third class humans. The scapegoaters are the real 'harbingers' I say!

A modern scholar by the name of Daniel Matt provides us with this description of the process. There are forms of meditation in every culture and concept of man and his relationship with the soul. Many of them have little to do with symbols or intellectual processes such as Mr. Matt provides in what follows. This particular ritual is contentious to some because it mentions the feminine aspect that is incorporated into the ancient knowledge of the Sphinx and was obliterated for many millennia by the Jehovah promoters who wanted men to dominate. The Shekhinah were once female goddesses in the Judaic religious complex. Our 'feminine' soul, can open doors to major insights beyond the intellectual or social conventions.

"UNSHEATHING THE SOUL PREPARE to meet your God. Prepare to devote your heart. Purify your body and select a special place where no one else in the world can hear your voice. Be totally alone. Sit in one spot in the room or the loft, and do not reveal your secret to anyone. If you can, do this by day, even for a little while, but the best way is to do it at night {Melatonin production increases at night-thus 'night-worker' is the meaning of melatonin.}. As you prepare to speak with your Creator, to seek the revelation of his power, be careful to empty your mind of all mundane vanities. Wrap yourself in your 'tallit' and put 'tefillin' on your head so that you will be filled with the awe of Shekhinah, who is with you at this moment. Wear clean garments, all white if you can. All this helps immensely in focussing your awe and love. If it is night, light many candles until your eyes shine brightly.

Then take hold of ink, pen and tablet. Realize that you are about to serve your God in joy. Begin to combine letters, a few or many, permuting and revolving them {This would be good training for people early in life and getting to know new languages.} rapidly until your mind warms up. Delight in how they move and in what you generate by revolving them. When you feel within that your mind is very, very warm from combining the letters and that through the combination you understand new things that you have not attained by human tradition nor discovered on your own through mental reflection, then you are ready to receive the abundant flow, and the abundance flows upon you, arousing you again and again.

Now turn your thoughts to visualizing the Name and its supernal angels, imagining them as if they were human beings standing or sitting around you, with you in the middle like a messenger about to be sent on a royal mission, waiting to hear about it from their lips, either from the king himself or from one of his ministers. Having imagined {N.B.} this vividly, prepare your mind and heart to understand the many things about to be conveyed to you by the letters being contemplated within you. Meditate on them as a whole and in all their detail, like one to whom a parable, a riddle, or a dream is being told, or like one perusing a book of wisdom, pondering a passage beyond his grasp. Interpret what you hear in an uplifting manner, approximating it as best you can {Chant}. Based on what you understand of it, evaluate yourself and others. All this will happen after you fling the tablet from your hands and the pen from your fingers, or after they fall by themselves due to the intensity of your thoughts.

Realize that the stronger the mental flow, the weaker become your limbs and organs. Your entire body will begin to tremble violently. You will think that you are about to die because your soul, overjoyed at what she {N.B.} has attained, will depart from your body. Consciously choose death over life, knowing that such death affects only the body and that thereby the soul lives eternally. Then you will know that you are capable of receiving the flow. If you then wish to honor the glorious NAME by serving it with the life of body and soul, hide your face, fear to gaze at God, and come no closer, like Moses at the burning bush. Return to the physical dimension, rise, eat and drink a little, inhale a fragrant aroma. Return your spirit to its sheath until another time. Rejoice in what you have, and know that God loves you.” (1)

Visualizing the colours of the light and breathing from Yogic disciplines is a much more commonly thought of meditation. There are as many ways to meditate as there are trees in the forest. Each one is different if only by the fact of each person being different.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-03-2015 at 09:01 AM.