Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Nazca lines - Evidence of ancient flying machines?

Thread: The Nazca lines - Evidence of ancient flying machines?

The Nazca lines - Evidence of ancient flying machines?

The ancient Nazca (Peru) lines can only be truly taken in, their forms discerned, from high in the air. They left generations mystified as to how these precise works could’ve been completed long before the documented invention of human flight. Are the lines signs left by an alien race? Landing strips for UFOs? Relics of a ancient people far more advanced—capable of human flight—then previously imagined?

For additional information read this article >>

frustrated philly Guest
    Is there not the same thing in egypt too

frustrated philly Guest
    they almost look like an ancient map of Some kind or maybe directions there is so many theroys and ideas of them,that we have to be close to what they actually are we have technolgy at our disposal so it's just a matter time before we figure it out.I hope that it happens in my life time

Long ago, what you see in Japan today...the message

Listen, and you will learn. The message of our fate is whispered by the symbols of Godhood. They are showing us what once happened on a scale that some call, THE FLOOD. A tsunami with a standing wave over one mile high swept the earth clean. The patterns you see in the deserts are what was left of their aerial abilities burning with a particle beam the messages to others who survived the only way they could...in the air.

albionnights Guest
    The lines were not made to be admired by men either on the ground or in flight. They are tributes to please the gods, as many ancient Andean cultures believed the gods to live in the sky (the moon and sun). Other lines were meant to keep track of time and line up positions of stars or the sun.

And there are many scholars following in the footprints of the scholars I often quote. The currently running Expedition show on TV had the Atacama giant and Nazca Lines mystery on a recent episode. It said what I said - lines over water aquifers and people using spiritual rituals to draw energy to bring water to the surface. The rituals include alignment of the designs to the sun and stars (like Venus or the morning star) and the Earth Energy Grid like all other megaliths.

The geoglyphic nodal points or areas where the Nazca Lines join over a deep aquifer are also in Poverty point designs or megalithic henges even when not seen or drawn. It is like the magic circle of pagans where there are five points to the pentagram drawn to perform rituals. Imagine the lines continue inside and outside the design. That energy attunement must have lead to water being brought forth at least in the minds of the people who drank it. To find the aquifers was a matter of dowsing - easily proven and still used in military situations today.

The twelve main energy vortexes including the Great Pyramid of Iesa have many smaller center points or nodes. You can think of a corollary in your own body - the chakras and psychic points chart which mirrors the lymph system. Epigeneticists may make a further breakthrough in this integrative insight soon. The twelve plates in the Dodecahedron are part of the ancient earth computer.

Beyond the Dragon Project proof of energy varying and dovetailing with astronomical or astrological events and megaliths being part of a computer type of information matrix - we now have Gaia Theory developed by James Lovelock and Lynn Margulis and others including Hawkins who work on Crop Circles I have covered - here. It is more than just some Green initiative and Bucky Fuller saw how consciousness in even the marble under a sculptors tools can be worked with.

"The Gaia Hypothesis finds its roots in longstanding insights regarding a living planet. For example, Scofield in Scientists Debate Gaia explores over two dozen expressions of the concept of a living Earth in Western natural philosophy, including animism, hylozism, psyche, pneuma, pantheism, sympatheia, anima mundi, and world soul (Scientists Debate Gaia, 2004, p. 157 - See inset). Many affirm that indigenous and traditional cultures feature intact connections and patterns with a living earth focusing on wisdom and intuition (Golley, p. 35; Scofeld, 2004, p. 157) at a nexus point of knowledge, practice, and belief (Berkes, p. 163). These insights, scientific and cultural, parallel and harmonize with more ancient indigenous and earth-based insight regarding the living nature of the planet. See also Ecospirituality and Ecophilosophy forms of Gaian Methods for further exploration of these concepts.

The Gaia Hypothesis is a collaborative brainchild of chemist James Lovelock and microbiologist Lynn Margulis and depicts the Earth system as a living, self-regulating, meta-organism continuing optimal life conditions through complex planetary controls. A novel-to-me point of the Gaia Hypothesis is that if a scientist were to imagine what conditions on the Earth would be expected simply due to its planetary size, composition, and distance from the Sun (etc.), the scientist would expect to find a dead, lifeless planet without the temperature, moisture, and other conditions (including those optimum for complex life) found on Gaia Earth.

Lovelock's Gaia: The Practical Science of Planetary Medicine (2000) offers fabulous visual examples and visualizations for the "geophysiology" that Lovelock explores as part of the fleshing out of the Gaia Hypothesis. His extended metaphor for the Earth as having a physiology includes later chapters on "The People Plague," fever as a metaphor for global warming, and exfoliation as a metaphor for deforestation. Lynn Margulis's radical visionary insight of symbiosis as the central gyre for evolution has, over the past twenty years, brought endosymbiosis and symbiogenesis from an unaccepted fringe theory to evolutionary doctrine. For Margulis, symbiogenesis (not mutation) is the source of innovation in evolutionary change (2006). She has uncovered how mitochondria and chloroplasts demonstrate that collaboration rather than (neo-Darwinian) competition drive evolution. Her early work on eukaryotic evolution demonstrating global regulatory mechanisms was pivotal in the Gaia Hypothesis (2002). Margulis advocates for collaborations with biology, chemistry and other fields in order to pursue the truth about the complex self-regulatory emergent property of the planet as alive (2006).Therefore Gaia Hypothesis research methods are at their heart inter- and transdisciplinary."

http://www.earthregenerative.org/gai...ypothesis.html

This article proves through confessions and more that the government has falsified and played games with people to Hide the Ball so people will not see what is really going on. It did not start recently as I have proven in many ways throughout history.

http://dailygrail.com/Reviews/2013/6...d-Hall-Mirrors
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-09-2015 at 05:36 PM. Reason: add color

In Peru you may have heard about the Quipas - it kept poems too. It is very similar to Ogham tracts using the fingers up or down and angled. The knuckles being like the knots in the quipas.

DNA research aids our history in a major way today. We see the Ainu all over the Pacific and Americas - they are also involved with the DNN and are the Sidhe most likely origin.

Many early symbols related to the stars or lights in the skies. It was a very long time before an accurate lunar calendar came to be - and the Le Placard Baton was not the first. So mankind today has to try to put itself into the cognitive processes of ancients who in some cases could see things moving across two hundred miles from a mountain top - like Eustace Mullins can today - but most of us cannot. These people knew some things we will never learn but some people are trying including those who take Ayahuasca like Hancock which I have dealt with is out of order and not in tune with what the shamans sense - maybe Eustace could do it - not Hancock I say. What follows is an open minded approach from the new breed I like to think is influenced by people like myself. That is not to suggest that Sherry is as open as I would like.

"One of my most passionate academic hobbies is archaeoastronomy, which includes the study of how ancient peoples observed the sky. As I will describe in a series of posts on this topic, I pursue my hobby with the use of free data and free software tools like Google Earth and the pyephem astronomical ephemeris calculation library, written in the Python programming language.

Wikipedia gives a good overview of archaeoastronomy:

Archaeoastronomy uses a variety of methods to uncover evidence of past practices including archaeology, anthropology, astronomy, statistics and probability, and history. Because themnse methods are diverse and use data from such different sources, the problem of integrating them into a coherent argument has been a long-term issue for archaeoastronomers.[4] Archaeoastronomy fills complementary niches in landscape archaeology and Archaeocryptography and or cognitive archaeology. Material evidence and its connection to the sky can reveal how a wider landscape can be integrated into beliefs about the cycles of nature, such as Mayan astronomy and its relationship with agriculture.[5] Other examples which have brought together ideas of cognition and landscape include studies of the cosmic order embedded in the roads of settlements.[6][7]

Archaeoastronomy can be applied to all cultures and all time periods. The meanings of the sky vary from culture to culture; nevertheless there are scientific methods which can be applied across cultures when examining ancient beliefs.[8] It is perhaps the need to balance the social and scientific aspects of archaeoastronomy which led Clive Ruggles to describe it as: gc[A] field with academic work of high quality at one end but uncontrolled speculation bordering on lunacy at the other.h[9]
    The last comment in that passage speaks truth; archaeoastronomy sometimes tends to get little respect in the hard sciences due to the unfortunate prevalence of woo woo gscienceh where astronomical alignments in man made structures or geographic features are claimed to be created by aliens or other unknown gadvanced racesh not related to the actual people living in the region at the time.

Particularly in the case of structures created by native aboriginal peoples, I find offensive the assertion that the structures could not possibly have been made by those peoples.

Perhaps partially because the prevalence of woo (and the negative cast it puts on the field as a respectable academic pursuit), few people seem to be active quantitative practitioners of the field anymore. The heyday of the field was in the 1970Œs and 1980Œs, with practitioners such as Professors Anthony Aveni and Gerald Hawkins producing many seminal publications. Remarkably few publications have been produced in the field in the last two decades, despite the many subsequent advances in computational tools that can aid in archaeoastronomical research. Some other prominent practitioners of archaeoastronomy and/or researchers of megalithic monuments are Clive Ruggles (still active), Aubrey Burl, Alexander Thom (proponent of the gmegalithic yardg, which unfortunately has almost as much woo associated with it as archaeoastronomy), Norman Lockyer, and J McKim Malville (also still active).

In addition to the woo woo, there is also the problem that some amateur (and even professional) archaeologists have claimed astronomical alignments to be definitively present at archaeological sites that have literally thousands of potential lines that could reasonably be drawn to connect features at the site; they pick one or two that happen to be aligned with some phenomenon like summer or winter solstice Sun rise, and claim proof that the site was used for sky-watching purposes. It doesnft take much background in statistics to realize that in such a site the chances of getting an alignment with some astronomical phenomenon by mere random chance is quite high. Some previous assertions of astronomical alignments of the Nazca lines are an excellent example of gcherry picked datah studies that have since been debunked with more rigorous statistical analyses (for a good overview, see a paper by Gerald Hawkins on this topic, here, in which he discusses studies of possible astronomical alignments of the Nazca lines, sun/moon alignments at Stonehenge, etc).

As an aside, Ifll note here that the Nazca lines are in general the object of many woo woo gtheoriesh, including theories that they must have been built by aliens as landing strips for their aircraft (yes, really). The idea that a collection of lines like the one in this picture were intended as an astronomical observatory seems almost sane in comparison to some of the other theories floating around out there."

http://sherrytowers.com/2013/11/28/i...cheoastronomy/

This person linked by Sherry (above) includes my theory about the Nazca lines being useful in drawing up water from deep aquifers.

http://www.astronomy.pomona.edu/arch...azca.main.html

Arthur Faram has discovered subsequent proof for much of what I wrote proving what others have said for over a century. Here is a look at a science we have only started to understand and which was part of ancient astrolabes like the Antikythera.

http://www.thenewporttower.com/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-02-2016 at 03:34 PM. Reason: add content