Administrator

Atlantis - Fact or Fiction?

====================

CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

Here, documentary photo:
    http://picasaweb.google.ru/valentindolzhenko
    Here the article:
    http://www.exsradio.com/apps/forums/...aurs-1458-2358

In the vicinity of Moscow found the fossilized remains of life for people, dinosaurs, other animals and plants
    At a higher level of civilization compared to our time, shows found record of the foundation of Moscow in the era of the dinosaurs 1458-2358 (900 years of Moscow). Цивилизованная Атлантида, как и современный Мир не могла быть только Европой Civilized Atlantis as a modern world could not be just Europe

The people, who lived thousands of years ago, saw many remains of previous civilizations. We are so wild, that have no idea about it.
    And nowadays you can find many such items in the presence of numeric and alphabetic characters.

To get acquainted with the material presented: over 80 found objects, 270 photos, depicting the products that made the man, as well as petrified during lifetime the remains of people, dinosaurs, other animals and plants.
    Perhaps this is only part of the museum, which was established in the vicinity of Moscow, at different periods of the long-standing era of the dinosaurs on Earth. Accordingly, scientific dating, this period lasted for 150 million years, from 220 until its end 65 million years ago.
    Found a method of identifying products that were manufactured in a civilized era of dinosaurs. Civilized Atlantis as and a modern world could not be just Europe, which was flooded and remained at the bottom of the ocean, from 150 to 95 million years ago....

You might be interested in my Youtube video ApuAhu. Connects Peru and Easter Island through a long sunken landbridge.

From what I gather from this legend and researching ancient mysteries, religions and mythologies around the world for forty years ATLANTIC is a mythological utopia represented by symbolically by the Mystical Experience: i.e. Nirvana, Tao, Eucharist, Orenda or any other permanent mystical experience.

There are signs of this mystical experience in all parts of the world because periodically humanity comes out of its SLUMBER and rediscovers the LOST ESOTERICISM of the ANTEDILUVIAN times. These signs are in the form of the ruins of ancient civilizations that seem to have spontaneously appeared out of nowhere. There does not appear to be any evolution of the culture before the spontaneity of these cultures rising from the turf.

Modernity is in a very DARK AGE. It is in a SLUMBER that it does not seem to want to awake from. Modernity believes these past Industrial and Scientific periods in the past two hundred years surpasses the ancient. Technology has nothing whatsoever to do with life on earth. They are merely tools. It matters not whether one lives in a cave, hut, teepee, house and/or castle if the initiate is not experiencing ORENDA then his sojourn in the world is analogous to roaming through the bowels of hell.

[QUOTE=William Meegan;1385]From what I gather from this legend and researching ancient mysteries, religions and mythologies around the world for forty years ATLANTIC is a mythological utopia represented by symbolically by the Mystical Experience: i.e. Nirvana, Tao, Eucharist, Orenda or any other permanent mystical experience.

I was enlightened to this fact the very first time i visited as an adult with understanding.

There are signs of this mystical experience in all parts of the world because periodically humanity comes out of its SLUMBER and rediscovers the LOST ESOTERICISM of the ANTEDILUVIAN times. These signs are in the form of the ruins of ancient civilizations that seem to have spontaneously appeared out of nowhere. There does not appear to be any evolution of the culture before the spontaneity of these cultures rising from the turf.

i thought maybe they had some mean green technology back in them times. i figure as above so below and so i believe atlantis existed on both realms of existence and still exist , tho , she's been concealed.