Thread: Need help in guidance to world history population

Need help in guidance to world history population

I am working on a project in which I need a book that reviews population numbers in given time periods from around the world. Does anyone know of such a book for a 'layman's readability' such as myself?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLife View Post
    I am working on a project in which I need a book that reviews population numbers in given time periods from around the world. Does anyone know of such a book for a 'layman's readability' such as myself?
    If you are referring to ancient timeframes you are really out of luck because there are so many lies being spread by Empires and religions that seek to intimate they are the most advanced and ethical structures the world has ever seen. Here is an example from Wikipedia. Every point it makes is totally disproven in many places throughout World-Mysteries. In fairness to the author what he or she says would have been less offensive just ten years ago and the whole field of human evolution is changing rapidly with new and exciting finds almost every year.

History[edit]

Historical migration of human populations begins with the movement of Homo erectus out of Africa across Eurasia about a million years ago. Homo sapiens appear to have occupied all of Africa about 150,000 years ago, moved out of Africa 70,000 years ago, and had spread across Australia, Asia and Europe by 40,000 years BC. Migration to the Americas took place 20,000 to 15,000 years ago, and by 2,000 years ago, most of the Pacific Islands were colonized.

Until c. 10,000 years ago, humans lived as hunter-gatherers. They generally lived in small nomadic groups known as band societies. The advent of agriculture prompted the Neolithic Revolution, when access to food surplus led to the formation of permanent human settlements. About 6,000 years ago, the first proto-states developed in Mesopotamia, Egypt's Nile Valley and the Indus Valley. Early human settlements were dependent on proximity to water and, depending on the lifestyle, other natural resources used for subsistence. But humans have a great capacity for altering their habitats by means of technology.

This next link to Wikipedia is far closer to what I think is real. The researcher referred to has gone further and proposes up to ten species of hominids or variations have resulted. The Denisovan example would prove his contention as would the Hobbit which may be connected to his Mungo people and which I found cliff drawings there which lead me to posit just that. I cannot say he has continued to develop these theories. I have seen him forced to back off some of what is said here - and I hope he continues his free-thinking research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Thorne

I have older evidences of cross-breeding now - but do not forget academics were laughing at me about saying it for most of my life.

Next up is National Geo saying they have pinpointed when humans first mated with Neanderthals. It is good that they are finally admitting it happened but to say they have the first? NONsense and ego!!!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...x-neanderthals
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...nce-discovery/

Churchward said the Naacal Tablets recounted the loss of 64,000,000 from one region of Earth during the era we now know included the Carolina Bays event. I posted something from Lynda Moulton Howe yesterday that says California and the whole Pacific coast lost all of the large creatures at this time. Fast frozen Mammoths in the Arctic had buttercups in their mouth. People can still feast once a year on the meat from them. This event caused the Bermuda triangle crustal penetration of the Mantle. My guess is that humans were all over the Earth living in cities before that event. I would say there were at least 300,000,000 people then. Because geology does not confirm Lemuria or Mu or any of Churchward's thoughts about geological events I think there was no continent in either the Pacific or Atlantic. Thus the 64 million is only from islands which might have been a little larger before 5500 BCE when a 400 foot increase in the oceans occurred. There is a lot of archaeological proof on these islands and we now have an even more ancient evidence than he thought - over 500,000 years of advanced culture and art.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-08-2015 at 08:35 AM.